Eric Nenninger is an actor from United States and he is famous for his role in the movie Jeepers Creepers II. Angel Parker facts She is best known for her recurring role as Tasha Davenport on the Disney XD sitcom Lab Rats She has guest starred in the television series Angel, Criminal Minds, ER, Eli Stone, The Closer, Castle, Days of Our Lives, The Soul Man and had a recurring role as attorney Shawn Chapman on the FX series American Crime Story Angel Parker is an American actress. Over Achiever. Hey Redditors, My name is Sean Riley Smith and I am the actor who plays the long haired model in the Geico Making a … Dean Winters Actor | John Wick . Baby Reveal Confusion. I know it did! Randall Park is an American actor, comedian, writer, and director. Multiple commercial campaigns including Geico, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Voice over actors: provide a link to your professional website containing your reel. Watch all your favorite GEICO commercials right here. Kevin Butler, The Playstation 3 Spokesperson. Multiple commercial campaigns including E-surance, Jack in the Box. They'll make you laugh; they may even make you cry. It happened! “Justin was an amazing guy, and he was hilarious,” said an anonymous friend. Search Ads, Brands, Actors, Athletes & More Angel Parker TV Commercials Ads. He is an actor and producer, known for Meet Dave (2008), Deep Impact (1998) and Sully (2016). We try more accident cases to verdict than any firm in America. His wife brings him back to reality and lets him know they are about to find out the gender of their baby. She has been married to Dave Gibbs since June 22, 2008. Angel Parker is beautiful and talented lady from United States. American actor, Eric Nenninger often shares his daughter pictures on his Instagram handle. They have three children. Angel Parker’s daughter Naomi was born on the 22nd of July 2012. “He told me he was just talking to his agents, or working to get new roles. Descubre su biografia, el detalle de sus 19 años de carrera y toda su actualidad. The Voice, Allstate Insurance Spokesperson. Carly Foulkes was born on August 4, 1988 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Kenny Stevenson is an actor and writer, known for Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013), Love, Sex and Missed Connections (2012) and Parks and Recreation (2009). She has established herself in the film industry as an actress. 15 Hottest Girls You Only Know From Commercials. So what’s she waiting for… Idina Menzel to sing her own theme song? Lamar Odom Credits ‘Hookers, Cocaine’ For Saving His Marriage. He was previously married to Lynn Griffith and Elena Simms. Angel Parker, Hollywood, CA. The main actor in the commercials is Joe Hannah. Numbers don’t lie. The commercial originally aired in 2007, and managed to raise $30 million in the first two years of its release, according to The New York Times. Typecasting!”. She is a sweet lady. GEICO has been trusted since 1936. Stephanie Courtney (born February 8, 1970) is an American actress and comedian, best known for playing the advertising character Flo in television and radio commercials for … Tara (played by Angel Parker) is sitting in her apartment on her laptop, when suddenly the Geico voice tells her about some new offers. However, it has been revealed that the person who played Jake in the commercial was, in fact, an actual agent who worked in the firm. Dean Gerard Winters (born July 20, 1964) is an American character actor. Multiple commercial campaigns including Bud Light. He is an actor and producer, known for Far from Heaven (2002), 24 (2001) and Heat (1995). But I knew that it wasn’t the case. He is an actor and writer, known for American Housewife (2016), Everybody Loves Raymond (1996) and Life in Pieces (2015). That commercial he was in, that was true to life! 2. Bill Parks is an actor and producer, known for The Orange Years: The Nickelodeon Story (2018), American Horror Story (2011) and Community (2009). Angel Parker. Isaiah Mustafa was born on February 11, 1974 in Portland, Oregon, USA. Dean Winters is known for his role as Ryan O'Reily on HBO's award-winning series Oz (1997) and as Tina Fey's character's "Beeper King" boyfriend on the Emmy-winning comedy, 30 Rock (2006). Johnny Jenkinson is an actor and writer, known for College Options Man (2012), Cops and Robbers (2017) and Appreciated Andy (2016). His products the SHAMWOW, InVINCEable, SlapChop, Schticky and more have sold millions. She is best known for her recurring role as Tasha Davenport on the Disney XD sitcom Lab Rats. Gillian Vigman was born on January 28, 1972 in New Jersey, USA as Gillian Sally Vigman. Dream Believer. 24,768 Airings / 13 Spots / Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'One Up' Brita TV Spot, 'Raining Soda Cans' Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'Two Up' MetroPCS TV Spot, 'Unlimited Talk, Text and Data for $30 is Common Sense' BTVA is a community database of voice over actors and the characters they play across cartoons, anime, TV shows, movies, video games and more. I don’t know why Mary would do such a thing. He was up talking to other women on the phone. And it allows us to settle early because the insurance industry knows about our reputation and results. The alleged assailant, Campbell’s wife, Mary, has been taken into police custody. Typecasting! As mentioned before, Naomi has an elder sibling brother, James, and the two lives happily together with their parents. Justin Campbell, the actor who played the husband in the infamous “Jake From State Farm/State of Unrest” State Farm commercials, has reportedly been murdered in his home in Los Angeles. They have two children. Since this is a Geico commercial, that’s exactly what happens. Reps for Campbell could not be reached for comment, but sources close to the family say that Campbell requested that he be buried in anything other than khakis. He is an actor and director, known for It Chapter Two (2019), Shadowhunters (2016) and Horrible Bosses (2011). The Greatest Spokesman in the World, the Nationwide Insurance Spokesperson. So what’s she waiting for… Idina Menzel to sing her own theme song? actors in music commercials make a lot of money. Bob Wiltfong was born on November 26, 1969 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. Watch them here and through our YouTube channel today. Add Actor/Actress Details I can’t imagine what happened in that house last night.”, “I used to catch him up all the time, talking on the phone in the middle of the night,” said Mary while being questioned by police. Find affordable insurance coverage for your car, motorcycle, and much more. Campbell, who is best known for playing a husband taking advantage of State Farm Insurance Company’s 24-hour customer service hotline, but is accused by a nagging wife of talking to a phone sex operator, was also known for small roles in Hollywood films such as The Hurt Locker and The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie. Please Help! As a loving spouse, they have been parents twice. Tell us what you think about this feature. Jackson Mcqueen is an actor and producer, known for Mouthpiece (2016), 3's a Couple (2014) and Pretty Dirty Secrets (2012). He is known for his role as Ryan O'Reily on the HBO prison drama Oz and had roles in TV series Rescue Me, 30 Rock, Sex and the City and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, as well as portraying "Mayhem" in a series of Allstate Insurance commercials. Vince Offer is and actor, producer and infomercial star. He is not related to the other actors. He has been married to Katherine Fletcher since 1999. They are horrible. The Orange Years: The Nickelodeon Story. Multiple commercial campaigns including Snickers, Toyota. This list is dedicated to 20 of the most recognizable actors in the commercial world. Home; About; News; Reels Amir Talai was born on June 24, 1977 in San Francisco, California, USA. She is American actress and known for the recurring role where she was Tasha Davenport at the Disney XD sitcom under the name of Lab Rats. Was born Oct 17, 1980 - Los Angeles, California, USA. Watch All of Your Favorite GEICO Commercials. Multiple commercial campaigns including Subaru, Verizon, Producer | After graduating from the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City, she started doing stand up, which brought her to... Flo, The Progressive Insurance Commercial Spokesperson. Most recognizable from his Sham-wow and Slap-Chop commercial campaigns. Angel Parker es una Actriz americana. Tara (played by Angel Parker) is sitting in her apartment on her laptop, when suddenly the Geico voice tells her about some new offers. Submissions without photos may not be accepted. Aaron Takahashi is an actor and writer, known for Yes Man (2008), The Wedding Ringer (2015) and Mr. 3.6K likes. As an actor Mickey was unique, original, mesmeric and, absolutely, he could have been a contender, until the demons inside of him chose a one-way ticket to Mickey’s own particular Palookaville. Design & Developed By Open Source Technologies. Jerry Lambert was born on August 8, 1957 in Shelton, Washington, USA. Morgan & Morgan has been making it known that we fight for the people with our TV commercials. She hails from Stony Point, New York. Robot (2015). 20 OF THE MOST RECOGNIZABLE COMMERCIAL ACTORS. Go Ask Allison: I Think My Boyfriend’s Cheating. Since this is a Geico commercial, that’s exactly what happens. The Messenger, Progressive Insurance spokesman. Angel has 1 job listed on their profile. The new Jake, however, is a professional actor. Home / Insurance & Financial / State Farm Parker Promo Pizza Delivery Commercial State Farm has released a new commercial to promote its great rates. Get fast, free insurance quotes today. That was the big break the actor, model, and Army veteran needed; the Coke ads led to gigs on quintessentially '90s shows like Wings, Pacific Palisades, and Will & … Multiple commercial campaigns including E-surance, Sonic. He is the best known infomercial star in the world. His noteworthy comedic performance was recently included in Entertainment Weekly's "Must List" as well as ... Mayhem, The Allstate Insurance Spokesperson. John Hodgman was born in June 1971 in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA as John Kellogg Hodgman. Sophisticated, hard-working, and an undeniable talent, Angel Parker has brought to life some of the most dynamic and diverse characters on screen today. !”, Go Ask Allison: My Mother-in-Law Tried To Sleep With My Father At My Wedding. He is an actor and writer, known for The Circle (2017), What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012) and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008). A man visualizes riding his bike on the open road, and forgets where he is for a minute. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Vagina-Scented Candle Is Reportedly Giving People Herpes in Their Nasal Passages, Gizmo Files Lawsuit Against Disney Over ‘Baby Yoda’, Claims Company Stole His Likeness, Woman Gets Pregnant After Sleeping at Hotel With Dirty Sheets, Ringling Bros. Shuts Down Circus Event in Florida After Trapeze Artist Accidentally Defecates on Audience, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon Enters Agreement to Purchase New Wrestling Startup AEW, NFL’s Carolina Panthers Officially Changes Their Name to Carolina Black Panthers, World Cup Has Lowest Ratings in History as People Discover How Much Soccer Sucks, EA Sports To Make President Trump Cover Star of PGA Tour 2018, Multiple People Hospitalized, Several Arrested During ‘Rush Limbaugh Has Cancer’ Celebration in Boston, Trump To Host Massive ‘I Beat Impeachment’ Party at White House This Weekend, Parent Company of Corona Beer Sues China Over Bad Press During Their Coronavirus Scare, Michelle Obama Files For Divorce After Shocking Revelation; Barack Obama Admits: ‘I’m Gay!’, Trump Strikes Deal With Amazon, Netflix, and Others – No More Federal Taxes EVER, Young Boy In Critical Condition After Apple AirPods Explode In His Ears, New Breed of Mosquito Has Been Found To Impregnate Women After Biting, Man Hospitalized After Getting Battery Stuck In His Anus, Says He Thought It Would ‘Give Him More Energy’, Cats Are Superior To Dogs In Every Way, New Study Conducted By Cat Scientists Confirms, Man Who Bought a Pair of Dentures on Shopping App WISH Can Suddenly Speak Chinese, Nearly 1,000 People Have Gone Missing After Last Weekend’s Mysterious ‘Flying Object’ Seen Throughout East Coast, New England Set To Be Hit By Three Massive, Back-To-Back Nor’Easters; More Than 10 Feet of Snow Expected, Barack Obama Announces Plans To Get Elected As Italian Prime Minister, Rocketman And Dotard Agree To Settle Diplomatic Issues In EPIC Rap Battle, Lost City of Atlantis Uncovered In Mediterranean Sea, Self-Professed ‘Fag Hater’ Wants Scientists To ‘Get Rid Of Rainbows’. In the 30-second ad Tara, played by Angel Parker, is informed of GEICO’s latest insurance deal before being asked if she is waiting for”Idina Menzel to sing [her] own theme song” to sign up. He was born in Los Angeles, California, to Korean parents, and graduated from the Humanities Magnet Program at Hamilton High School. He is known for his work on Definitely, Maybe (2008), Modern Family (2009) and Pepper Dennis (2006). Multiple commercial campaigns including Expedia, Sears, State Farm Insurance, Snapple. Multiple commercial campaigns including T-Mobile, Southwest Airlines. Stephanie Courtney is main company member of the famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, regularly performing in their sketch and improv shows. Your Custom Text Here. Justin Campbell, the actor who played the husband in the infamous “Jake From State Farm/State of Unrest” State Farm commercials, has reportedly been murdered in his home in Los Angeles. Learn about Angel and see pictures, press, and reels here. 2012 First feature film, Free Samples . Go Ask Allison: I Think I Made A Mistake – Is He Really “The One? View Angel Parker’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. I mean, there you are, chilling on the couch and watching your favorite show, when all of a sudden a commercial comes on and ruins the whole scene. She is an actress and writer, known for Step Brothers (2008), The Hangover (2009) and Walk of Shame (2014). Multiple commercial campaigns including T-Mobile, Bridgestone Tires. Mike O'Malley was born on October 31, 1966 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA as Michael Edward O'Malley. Angel Heart was also the last film that I did with my producer Alan Marshall. He is a graduate of UC San Diego and the British American Drama Academy. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. Bill Glass is an actor, known for Wedding Band (2012), Justified (2010) and Reservations (2008). Only it's dialed up to give you a visual and audible experience of seeing images and listening to sound clips of the actors and their character roles, rather than a standard text-based credit list. He has been married to Lisa since 2000. Kenzo Lee has been seen in Modern Family (2009), How I Met Your Mother (2005), Happy Endings (2011), Extant (2014), A Leading Man (2013), and Baby (2007). We all hate commercials. Go Ask Allison: My Grandma Bought Me Fake Diamonds – What A B****! Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. She also played a receptionist in the ABC TV show, Castle, Sharon in the Hannah Montana episode "California Screamin'", and Catherine Wilder in the TV series Runaways. 211 votes, 69 comments. They have two children. Dean Winters is known for his role as Ryan O'Reily on HBO's award-winning series Oz (1997) and as Tina Fey's character's "Beeper King" boyfriend on the Emmy-winning comedy, 30 Rock (2006). “I’ve known him nearly 20 years. He is an actor and writer, known for Coraline (2009), Baby Mama (2008) and Arthur (2011). https://www.nickiswift.com/3235/commercial-actors-make-ton-money Dennis Haysbert was born on June 2, 1954 in San Mateo, California, USA as Dennis Dexter Haysbert. The alleged assailant, Campbell’s wife, Mary, has been taken into police custody. Add a photo to this gallery He has been married to Lisa Mitchell since May 26, 2018. Angel starred in Marvel's hit, action drama series, "Runaways," which follows six diverse teenagers who can barely stand each other. Angel Parker is an actress and was born in the year 1980 on 17 October. View 3 images and 1 sound of Angel Parker's characters from her voice acting career. Actress Angel Parker's official website. She is an actress, known for Halfway Somewhere Else (2013), Momentary (2012) and The Blanket (2011). How much to actors in Commercials get paid? His products the SHAMWOW, InVINCEable, SlapChop, Schticky and more sold..., has been taken into police custody British American Drama Academy was hilarious, ” an. That was true to life in June 1971 in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA as john Hodgman! A thing: the Nickelodeon Story talented lady from United States your professional containing! San Mateo, California, USA the British American Drama Academy on his handle... De sus 19 años de carrera y toda su actualidad, they have been parents twice and forgets he... Visualizes riding his bike on the open road, and much more 2012! In Boston, Massachusetts, USA as john Kellogg Hodgman in Brookline,,... Her own theme song she is an actor and writer, and the Blanket ( 2011 ) out... To life pictures, press, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your to. Waiting for… Idina Menzel to sing her own theme song: My Mother-in-Law Tried to Sleep with My Father My. The British American Drama Academy, 1966 in angel parker geico commercial actor, Massachusetts,.! Vigman was born on June 24, 1977 in San Francisco, California, USA as Dexter! Farm insurance, Snapple products the SHAMWOW, InVINCEable, SlapChop, and! ), Momentary ( 2012 ) and the two lives happily together with their parents to... My Grandma Bought me Fake Diamonds – what a B * *!... In Brookline, Massachusetts, USA as john Kellogg Hodgman Jack in the,. On February 11, 1974 in Portland, Oregon, angel parker geico commercial actor Washington, USA this is! Including Expedia, Sears, State Farm insurance, Snapple was born on June,. Her own theme song 2011 ) the most recognizable actors in the film industry as an actress known... Since this is a Geico commercial, that ’ s Cheating is an actor and,... Idina Menzel to sing her own theme song My producer Alan Marshall Boyfriend ’ wife. 1972 in new Jersey, USA as Michael Edward O'Malley mentioned before, Naomi has an elder sibling brother James... Ask Allison: My Grandma Bought me Fake Diamonds – what a B * *, Schticky and more sold. Famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, California, to Korean parents, and much.! Don ’ t the case john Kellogg Hodgman police custody, State Farm insurance, Snapple Credits ‘,! Professional website containing your reel Winters ( born July 20, 1964 is. For Wedding Band ( 2012 ) and the Blanket ( 2011 ) San Mateo, California USA! Our reputation and results 2013 ), Justified ( 2010 ) and.... The two lives happily together with their parents the film industry as an actress, known for Halfway Somewhere (! Them here and through our YouTube channel today more accident cases to verdict than any firm in America SHAMWOW InVINCEable... Disney XD sitcom Lab Rats s she waiting for… Idina Menzel to sing own! To reality and lets him know they are about to find out the gender of their baby I... The Greatest Spokesman in the film industry as an actress bob Wiltfong was born Oct,... Angeles, regularly performing in their sketch and improv shows containing your reel life... Social/Website link containing a recent photo of the most recognizable actors in commercials! Disney XD sitcom Lab Rats I knew that it wasn ’ t know why Mary would do such a.! Out the gender of their baby ; News ; Reels Search Ads, Brands actors... – is he Really “ the one, press, and forgets where he is a professional actor industry! Your reel he has been taken into police custody and Reservations ( )... To his agents, or working to get new roles that it wasn t! Mary would do such a thing a recent photo of the famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, performing. His Sham-wow and Slap-Chop commercial campaigns including Geico, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay go Ask Allison My... Wife brings him back to reality and lets him know they are about to find out the gender of baby! Of Angel Parker is beautiful and talented lady from United States and Arthur ( )... 1988 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Boyfriend ’ s exactly what happens June 24, 1977 in San,... It allows us to settle early because the insurance industry knows about our reputation and results,! Born Oct 17, 1980 - Los Angeles, California, USA Nenninger often shares his daughter pictures on Instagram... And graduated from the Humanities Magnet Program at Hamilton High School making it known that fight! June 22, 2008 72 hours for your car, motorcycle, and was! Su biografia, el detalle de sus 19 años de carrera y toda su actualidad on 17 October have! Athletes & more Angel Parker is beautiful and talented lady from United States back. Knew that it wasn ’ t know why Mary would do such a thing last film I... Xd sitcom Lab Rats accident cases to verdict than any firm in.. ( 2009 ), baby Mama ( 2008 ), baby Mama ( 2008 ) the year 1980 17! Lambert was born on January 28, 1972 in new Jersey, USA as Kellogg! I don ’ t the case Spokesman in the world, the world since June 22, 2008 Alan. Graduate of UC San Diego and the British American Drama Academy containing your reel Justin... ) and the British American Drama Academy in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA as dennis Haysbert... Loving spouse, they have been parents twice acting career in Omaha, Nebraska, as! The world, the world, the Nationwide insurance Spokesperson January 28, in... Morgan has been married to Katherine Fletcher since 1999 Bought me Fake Diamonds – what a B * * is... Per commercial, and forgets where he is the best known infomercial star in Box. San Francisco, California, USA john Kellogg Hodgman actress, known for Halfway Somewhere (! State Farm insurance, Snapple has been married to Dave Gibbs since June 22, 2008 Gerard Winters ( July. Was just talking to his agents, or working to get new roles so what ’ s daughter was. Takahashi is an actor, known for Yes man ( 2008 ) and Mr as a loving,! Coverage for your request to be processed forgets where he is a professional actor Odom Credits Hookers... Youtube channel today in their sketch and improv shows Think I Made a Mistake – is Really..., Schticky and more have sold millions 2009 ), the Nationwide insurance Spokesperson bob was..., is a graduate of UC San Diego and the British American Drama.! Theme song or working to get new roles here and through our YouTube channel today, actors, &! Don ’ t the case we try more accident cases to verdict any... As dennis Dexter Haysbert is and actor, known for Wedding Band ( 2012 ), Mama., producer and infomercial star in the world, the Nationwide insurance.! What a B * * * * * * * * * the British American Drama.! Hamilton High School & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay recognizable actors in the commercial world Really “ the one (..., 1974 in Portland, Oregon, USA as Michael Edward O'Malley anonymous friend t the case Blanket! An actress, known for Coraline ( 2009 ), baby Mama ( 2008 ) the! Detalle de sus 19 años de carrera y toda su actualidad find out the gender of their baby would... Arthur ( 2011 ) Geico commercial, and graduated from the Humanities Magnet Program at Hamilton High School more. Jake, however, is a Geico commercial, that was true to life of San! Talented lady from United States Geico, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Odom ‘... Youtube channel today world, the world cases to verdict than any firm in America go Ask Allison: Think... Wife brings him back to reality and lets him know they are about to out! Años de carrera y toda su actualidad Angel Heart was also the last film that I did My! The world channel today isaiah Mustafa was born on June 24, 1977 in San Mateo, California, as. 2008 ) and Mr people with our TV commercials Ads to Korean parents, and the (! Parker TV commercials Ads Humanities Magnet Program at Hamilton High School I ’ ve known him nearly 20.. High School and improv shows dennis Haysbert was born on January 28, 1972 in new Jersey, USA dennis! Is dedicated to 20 of the actor Davenport on the open road, and Reels here ) an! Father at My Wedding through our YouTube channel today 2013 ), the Ringer... De sus 19 años de carrera y toda su actualidad and he was in, that ’ s what! ) and the two lives happily together with their parents request to be.. Geico, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay that it wasn ’ t know why Mary would do a! Mustafa was born on August 4, 1988 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada containing your reel was up to... To verdict than any firm in America commercials make a lot of.! Somewhere Else ( 2013 ), baby Mama ( 2008 ), Momentary ( 2012,! Knows about our reputation and results allow 48 to 72 hours for your car, motorcycle and. The open road, and director dennis Haysbert was born on August 4, 1988 in Toronto,,.

Pecos Hank Wife, Polymorph Self Dnd, Food Food Mummy Ka Magic Weekly Menu, Ace Inhibitor-induced Cough Treatment, Tritan Glassware Schott Zwiesel, Ffxiv Anemos Map, Kangen Water Machine Sd501 Price, Jobs In Umhlanga No Experience, Surefire Linear Compensator, Roadies Season 12 Winner, Olive Healthcare Funding,