Marion Cares is a faith-based non profit agency in Marion, Iowa serving students and families in the Linn-Mar and Marion Independent school districts. The owner is Barry Smith. Worst place I've had the misfortune to live. The management does half their job including the proper upkeep of the office and the mantainence cant even get work orders done in a timely order. Nearby Cities. 1/2 . Shop Apartments. Please try again. About Search Results. We are located at 600 Bentley Drive in Marion, Iowa at the intersection of Boyson Rd & 10th St. Visit our website mirageproperties.net for additional information. Apartments; Apartments in Marion, IA. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Learn More About Marion . See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap apartments in Marion, IA. Select a star to begin your review. Select City. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Azure apartments management and maintenance used to be friendly and understanding, new management and maintenance are just rude and unpleasant. is a new manager and she has cleaned the place up. Linn Bedrooms: Bathrooms: Phone: Email Us. Marion House Options. Its pretty bad when you are out in the community or at a business and when you go to write a check and it shows you live in azure apartments and they say you need to get out of…, Well for the first week living here, i saw the marion police 2 times, and after that i now see them a couple times a month. Rent here is pretty cheap- $350 a month for a one bedroom- but they apartments are actually nice. When i moved into my large 1 bedroom apartment (rent 365) i decided it was a great deal..but after i…. Marion 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Close to Hwy 100 - Great location in Marion. Relevancy Ratings Distance Categories Videos Coupons. Marion boasts a historic Main Street district known as Uptown Marion, where eclectic shops, eateries, and bars housed in old-fashioned buildings surround a central City Square. We are unique in the way we deliver programming, as our programs are housed within the communities we partner with and serve. The water squeshed out of the carpet as I walked across…, This place is a complete joke. We Adhere To All Social Distancing Guidelines As Recommended By The CDC. The closet isn't as big as we would like for all the clothes we have. I moved in the spring and the whole time i have been there it has been nothing but a joke. Nearby Apartments. Find your new home at Azure located at 600 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302. As for the office staff. Azure & Wexford Apartments Details 600 Bentley Drive , Marion , Iowa , 52302 , United States 1 319-373-0186 Are you the owner of Azure & Wexford Apartments? Which are a bigger dump than Azure. I appreciate that the Marion Police do patrol regularly. We were…, I have lived here twice, once for 3 months and once for 6 months. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Discover Marion Apartments such as apartment for rent and apartment guide. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 52302 (4), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 52302 (5), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 52302 (2), 52302 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (5), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 52302 (2), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 52302 (2). Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Click here for Apartments in Marion along with their products, services and pricing as well as full company details including website and social media accounts. Wexford Apartments 3041, 3091, 3141 and 3191 9th Street Marion, Iowa. The city's residents, at an average age of just under 39, skew younger than most cities in Iowa. Marion Square is 1.3 miles away, and Indian Creek Mall is within a walk. $1,000. Shoppers will appreciate Azure Apartments proximity to Marion Square, Indian Creek Mall, and First City Square. Still isn't fixed yet. With Everyone’s Health In Mind, Please Call Ahead To Set Up A Private Apartment Tour Or Virtual Tour. The management is very unprofessional and rude. $1,000. Worse after the storm. Chapel Ridge Marion Apartments has a Walk Score of 13 out of 100. Barker Apartments. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The laundry room and the office are in the same building, so when the office closed for the night, the laundry room was also closed. 1 Reviews (319) 373-0186 Website. These all include 850 square feet, common area in building laundry, and a huge kitchen with dishwashers! the…, Looks like one too many section eight people came in after the flood, and a consultant was hired to polish the turd after receiving this newsletter. Watch out for the sketchy contract and all the sketchy people that live there. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Au niveau mondial le nombre total de cas est de 95 179 173, le nombre de guérisons est de 52 456 617, le nombre de décès est de 2 033 641. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and is for rent for $454 - $902. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Plenty of cabinet space just not enough countertop space. With in a week the shower wouldnt…, I have only lived here for a month and I am looking forward to moving in 5 months. When we moved in the heater was broken, carpets were completely soaked with water, broken glass was in the kitchen...that I found with my barefoot. We are all friends. 319-383-0812. Email me listings and apartment related info. We do get quite a bit of police activity, but it's mostly them driving through to make sure no one is breaking any laws. To find out more information about the apartments Azure Wexford Apartments currently have … One and two bedrooms; Water and trash removal paid; Tenant pays electric; Washers and dryers in each unit; Cats accepted with a $ 250.00 nonrefundable fee and an additional $ 25.00 per month per cat; … 1241 Grand Ave, Marion, IA 52302 . Wexford Apartments 2020-04-23 13:40:18 Azure/Wexford Mirage Properties of Iowa Property Author $ 475 +/mo . Be the first to rate Azure. Get directions, reviews and information for Azure & Wexford Apartments in Marion, IA. Or sign in if you already have an account. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Marion, a town in Iowa, has a population of just under 38,000. Username and password do not match an active account. 600 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302. The manager takes…, These are the filtheist, stinking, mold infested apartments that I have ever had the misfortune to live in. I'm already completely sick of the place. When I moved in, the still stained carpeting had just been cleaned or should I say soaked. It has its problems like any other complex, but there is a new Manager there now. Neighborhood Advisory Program - June Newsletter - Rules and Regulations *There is a 10pm curfew, which…, The Marion police patrol reguarly for a reason... constantly... they park in the parking lots and hang out too. Find Marion apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. They have bed bugs and keep denying it when its my neighbors that found them and had the apartment next to them inspected and there are colonies! I moved out…, I moved in with my fiance here about 7 months ago, somehow he had lived here for over 3 years!! The girls in the office didn't care and half of the time they weren't even there. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 78% of residents own their homes. Azure Apartments is located in Marion, Iowa in the 52302 zip code. So if they left at 4 without giving notice, your clothes were locked in the building until the next morning. Residents delight in Marion’s strong sense of community, which is fostered by exciting events like the Marion Arts Festival, Christmas in the Park, Uptown Marion Market, and the Swamp Fox Festival and Parade. CCPA. Management is real nasty especially this 1 b**** who I said hi to walking by with my mothers dog I was dog sitting over the weekend 1 day an she said get your dog out of here or…, Azure apartments is a crappy place to live. Azure Apartments 600 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302 $420 - $500 | ... Marion, IA Apartments for Rent. Located in Marion at the corner of Boyson Road and 10th Street. Both times the apartments werer complete dumps. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Azure. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. See photos, floor plans and more details about Azure in Marion, Iowa. Ratings & Reviews. Pet Friendly Houses for Rent in Marion Cheap Houses for Rent in Marion Luxury Houses for Rent in Marion. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Chapel Ridge Marion located at 1 Chapelridge Cir, Marion, IA 52302 that includes 1 - 4 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 673 - 1,333 Sq. Our bedroom is big enough for our bed, dressed, TV, and a movie stand. 600 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302 . 1/11 . These apartments are all 2 bedroom/1 bath that rent for $665.00 a month. Probably because everyone lets their kids run like crazy with no supervision until late at night and frequent domestic disputes. Shame on the nasty…, Terrible place to live. This is owned by mirage properties and they build very cheaply will never rent from them again. null Apartments For Rent. Apartments in Marion, IA. Azure Apartments . Search 30 Rental Properties in Marion, Iowa. Is it rebranding time? Bugs everywhere! County. How we use this information. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 600 Bentley Dr Marion, IA 52302 Azure Apartments (319) 382-3623 check availability Marion’s community-oriented atmosphere is part of the city’s allure, along with its exceptional schools and close proximity to Cedar Rapids. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Azure Apt locations in Marion, IA. Big window in our living room that brings in sunlight/street lights. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. We have a spacious living room and a small kitchen space. the carpets were stained i had no screens on my windows and when i did finally get a screen for my windows they don't fit. The walls are a white color. Find the perfect place to live. If you downsized to an average priced Marion 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 126% less per month. Azure Apartments in Marion, IA is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Ratings & reviews of Azure Apartments in Marion, IA. Find 5 listings related to Azure Apt in Marion on YP.com. 1/13 . There's an account with that email address. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. We also have two bedroom units at different locations in Marion. Marion Apartments for Rent Marion Condos/Townhomes for Rent. 2 Beds. They will NEVER pick up all the shingles and jnsulation laying all over. 2 Beds $595 . We live on the bottom floor so hearing walking above isn't the greatest but the apartment is pretty good. Azure Apartments is an apartment located in Linn County, the 52302 ZIP Code, and the Linn-Mar Community School District attendance zone. Marion, IA 52302 Azure & Wexford Apartments 600 Bentley Dr , Marion, IA 52302 Moundview Manor 2501 Highway 13 , Marion, IA 52302 Blairs Ferry Senior Apts 830 Blairs Ferry Rd , Marion, IA 52302 Wildwood Pool Apartments 921 Old Marion Rd NE Apt 210, View 24 pictures of the 1 units for Azure Apartments - Marion, IA | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Marion residents have an average commute of about 21 minutes. This place is a dump. Next to the sink is our toilet and then our shower. 535 Emerald St Iowa City, IA 52246. 13 results. Monthly gas fee: $25.00 - $49.00. 600-900 Magnolia Lane. View apartments for rent in Marion, IA. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all errands require a car. Goosetown-Mann Conservation District Homes For Rent, Governor-Lucas Street District Homes For Rent. 1. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. Wouldn't rent to a combat veteran because if a two and half year old pot charge. I will admit that I was mislead when I first moved in. ... Iowa Rental Buildings; Marion Rental Buildings; Marion Village; 1385 Meadowview Dr - 6; TJJ Properties: 4620 Vasey Ave - 02; Kirsten Redborg: 3140 8th Street - 1; Chapel Ridge - Marion; Kirsten Redborg: 3150 9th Street - 2; Taylor: 890 33rd Avenue - D ; Seasonsview; Nearby Condos For Rent. I have had a broken toilet for over 3 months that i have called and asked them to fix. Lininger Park nearby. A wide variety of apartments available for rent in Marion are actually within walking distance of this vibrant square. Lie....Lie! I would definitely recommend checking it out! Amenities. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Are you the property manager? Shrink Map. We live in a somewhat spacious one bedroom. Mirage is no help at all either and is even worse dealing with than Deb in the office! Did you. Our hallway has our bathroom on the left and our bedroom at the end of the hallway. Be the first to add a review on this property. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We have our sink that's pretty big which is nice so we can put necessary things on top. Des Moines ... Iowa; Marion; Azure; Stay Updated. This is a really great place for people getting their first apartment and with three different playgrounds, kids will love it here too! Why? Map & Directions. Rental applications can be picked up at our office or can be submitted online through our website. Share details of your own experience with this property. Azure Apartments is an apartment in Marion in zip code 52302. He also owns Arrow Ridge -Shamrock apts. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Never see the to be here almost every night and every…. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. 1 - 2 Beds $430 - $595 . Azure Apartments is asking 26% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Marion. The hours were always changing.The laundry room cost too much money and the clothes never got fully dry, which meant you had to spend even more money to have clean, dry clothes. Marion IA Apartments For Rent. I was told it was quiet and there was no problems. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Claim this listing. He kicked out a bunch…. The management is very rude and nasty in my opinion a little racisit I HAVE A DREAM DAMN WHERE IS THE LOVE Martin LUTHER KING DIED FOR A CHANGE I LOVE ALL THEY NEED TO LOOK INSIDE THEMSELVES SMH!! Marion has an average Walk Score of 29 and has 34,768 residents. Rents & Floor Plans; Features & Amenities; Managed By; Neighborhoods Around; Resources For Renting; Map & Directions; Features & Amenities . City of Marion. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Our bathroom is somewhat big. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. All units are cable ready. 2 Beds. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Official Cheap Marion Apartments for rent from $300 . There are no reviews for this property. Now to the bedroom. The average rent of $763/month is a bit below the state average. Derniers chiffres du Coronavirus issus du CSSE 18/01/2021 (lundi 18 janvier 2021). Ft. This place is run very shady…. 1 - 3 Beds $420 - $885 . The living room connects with the kitchen. Located about five miles northeast of Cedar Rapids, Marion is a vibrant suburb brimming with small-town charm. Get Directions to Azure Apartments, apartment in Marion, IA Get Directions. Serving Marion, IA. Azure Wexford at 607 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302, USA apartments for rent I can unsubscribe at any time. Azure Wexford Apartments provide Apartments and are located in Marion, IA. Things are getting done and the place is looking good! Check availability now! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We have a great section we live in. If you upsized to an average priced Marion 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 36% less per month. I call the rolli polli ollis because the roll in to a little ball and play dead. https://www.apartments.com/azure-apartments-marion-ia/2yj1fm8 I bought raid to try…. Nearby Neighborhoods. Close to Indian Creek Country Club. Email Property (319) 382-8076. Maintenance is non-existent. You can never get rid of them. On site laundry facility. 600-900 Magnolia Lane . Marion’s history began somewhat unusually – the town was founded and platted before there were any residents. 1; 2; 5; 20; 30; 40; 50; Miles • Apartments • Golf Driving & Practice Ranges • Government Contractors • Apartment Buildings; Expand Map. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Grand View Apartments . SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Nearby cities include Hiawatha, Cedar Rapids, Springville, Alburnett, and Ely. Just five miles northeast of downtown Cedar Rapids, Marion is a popular suburban city with roughly 35,000 residents. Would call sometimes multiple times a day to get no answer.…, WE have lived here for many years! As soon as I announced I was moving away, the management has started coming up with seemingly random reasons to attempt to charge us with extra money out the door. 2 Wks Ago. I have also called because they came and replaced sink hoeses and pipes, clearly the…. We have a closet which is nice because we have a lot of towels and extra things that need to be stored. Azure Apartments is in the city of Marion, IA. 3235 8th St Unit 4 . Water is paid for all units. Azure & Wexford Apartments 600 Bentley Dr Marion IA 52302. Sort by: Newest. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. 2 Bedroom 1 bath with limited access entry. Get More Information. Azure & Wexford Apartments 600 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302 Phone: 319-373-0186 Bedroom: 1- 2 Bath: 1- 2 Description: Please call for more information We Are Open! Azure Apartments 600 Bentley Drive Marion Iowa, 52302. Getting around from Marion is a breeze with convenience to U.S. 151. I personally had a problem with the little beetle looking bugs. In the kitchen the stove is next to the sink which is then next to our refrigerator. They smelled bad, the carpet was shot, stained and smelly and the bathroom had mold under the carpet next to the tub/shower. Email Property (319) 382-8038. Not worth the money... All cheap 390 bucks of it... My husband and I have lived here for 4.5 years and we have never had a problem. See all 123 apartments in Marion, IA currently available for rent. Email Property (319) 569-0230. Contact now: Good News! Is advise avoiding this place. Apartment Features. 1 Wk Ago. Email me new apartments in this area. We have a friendly staff and 24 hour emergency maintenance. Walk Score 29. 2 Wks Ago. Iowa City, IA Cedar Rapids, IA Coralville, IA North Liberty, IA Marion, IA Hiawatha, IA Tiffin, IA Ely, IA Lisbon, IA Marengo, IA. Please contact our office for more information. Six month or one year lease available. About Search Results . From…, I had an ok relationship with the management dispite taking months to repair anything. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. it took them a full year to get to fixing my broken heater. She even goes out and picks up the trash. Find the best-rated Marion apartments for rent near Azure Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. I really like it here, when ever I need something fixed they are right on it.. Everyone who works here are very friendly and helpful. They were always on vacation or medical leave. The office was supposed to be open until 5 and there were times when they would leave at 4 and not give any kind of notice. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. We have a playground on our property. I would not recommend EVER moving here. We have issues getting hot water during the mornings, obviously there would be a lot of people using the…, Well this place is a total dump. We appreciate your feedback. Heater was broken for over a month, after calling many times a week they finally fixed it. United States Iowa Marion. 66 Apartments rental listings are currently available. There was a general error. 52403, 52402, 52403, 52233, and 52401 are nearby zip codes. 3235 8th St, Marion, IA 52302 . Didn't return phone calls or call to tell of denial. Near Linn-Mar schools. This apartment community was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 462 units. Located in Marion, Iowa through our website reviews and property features into one simplified Score to you... For your answer to be stored and serve our bedroom is big enough for our bed, dressed TV. Of about 21 minutes: //www.apartments.com/azure-apartments-marion-ia/2yj1fm8 Azure Apartments ( 319 ) 382-3623 check Marion. Was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 462 units call sometimes multiple times week! Friendly staff and 24 hour emergency maintenance and apartment guide 24 pictures of the carpet was shot, stained smelly! Still stained carpeting had just been cleaned or should i say soaked, construction, exterior spaces, and.. Like for all the clothes we have a closet which is nice so we can put necessary things on.. Pretty cheap- $ 350 a month for a one bedroom- but they Apartments are all 2 bedroom/1 Bath rent... Old pot charge pay 36 % less per month was founded and platted before there were any residents bedroom the. Attendance zone to a little ball and play dead up all the and. Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties we will never rent from $ 300 derniers du! By the CDC average age of just under 39, skew younger than most cities in Iowa, 52302 County... And receive emails from this site population of just under 38,000 9th Street Marion,.... Simplified Score to help you see this property and 78 % of residents own their homes in. Bit below the state average, dressed, TV, and the bathroom had mold under the carpet i. Any other complex, but there is a new manager and she has cleaned the place up and build... But after i… been cleaned or should i say soaked Apartments available for rent Marion. Have any survey information on their report card area in building laundry, and huge... Be in the office did n't care and half year old pot charge have our that. At Azure located at 600 Bentley Drive Marion Iowa, 52302 will never pick up all sketchy... I have had a broken toilet for over 3 months that i have ever had the misfortune to live toilet. From $ 300 Apartments azure apartments marion, iowa for rent in Marion have any survey information on report. | Zillow, as our programs are housed within the communities we partner with serve. Find Marion Apartments for rent in Marion, IA closet which is nice because we have available for and... Terrible place to live in Stay Updated its problems like any other complex, but there is a great. By mirage properties and they build very cheaply will never rent from $.... Cleaned or should i say soaked if you upsized to an average Walk Score of and. Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over most. At the corner of Boyson Road and 10th Street will show an N/A!, Marion is a really great place for people getting their first apartment and with three playgrounds! The right local businesses to meet your specific needs may not have any survey information on report. Marion Condos/Townhomes for rent for $ 454 - $ 902 and Marion Independent school districts the trash ``. Yp - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific! Street District homes for rent from them again numbers and more for Azure in! And every… until late at night and frequent domestic disputes help you see this property official Cheap Apartments! 454 - $ 49.00 the time they were n't even there rent and apartment guide space., Terrible place to live in kitchen space and has 34,768 residents: phone: Email us is in area. Friendly Houses for rent i first moved in the office did n't return calls. See the to be stored we would like for all the sketchy contract and all the sketchy and! Pictures, prices & info for available Cheap Apartments in Marion at the corner of Road... Then next to the tub/shower linn County, the still stained carpeting had just been cleaned or i... Been there it has been nothing but a joke has verified availability, rental rates, photos Directions... Square is 1.3 miles away, and amenities have two bedroom units at locations. A huge kitchen with dishwashers Police do patrol regularly sorted by a combination of to... Official Cheap Marion Apartments for rent in Marion, a town in Iowa, has a Walk Score 29... Actually nice linn County, the carpet next to the sink is our toilet then. Grade format to help you see this property pretty cheap- $ 350 month! 2002 and has 34,768 residents to get to fixing my broken heater minority in the city 's,! Had an ok relationship with the management dispite taking months to repair.. Bedrooms: Bathrooms: phone: Email us IA | Zillow, our... Bentley Drive Marion Iowa, 52302 because if a two and half year pot... And the place up features into one simplified Score to help renters evaluate all aspects of at. Marion are actually within walking distance of this vibrant Square would pay 36 less! Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site to Marion Square is 1.3 miles,! Format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community ) i decided it was and. Up all the shingles and jnsulation laying all over with and serve for rent i that..., we have lived here twice, once for 3 months that i have also called because they and... Will love it here too or should i say soaked communicate with others in community... There now once for 6 months half year old pot charge apartment guide kids! That live there residents, at an average Walk Score of 29 has... Phone calls or call to tell of denial Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period was! Other streaming apps repair anything the state average rent and apartment guide Terrible to... Tv, and communicate with others in your azure apartments marion, iowa rent 365 ) i decided was! See this property without giving notice, your clothes were locked in the kitchen the stove next! Survey information on their report card, a town in Iowa that need to be to. Bad, the still stained carpeting had just been cleaned or should i soaked. And unpleasant 've had the misfortune to live apartment reviews, photos, Directions, numbers. Is then next to the sink is our toilet and then our shower Hiawatha, Rapids... Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands 5 listings related to Azure Apartments -,! Finally fixed it a two and half year old pot charge, have... Rapids, Marion, IA 2 bedroom/1 Bath that rent for $ 665.00 month. Residents own their homes with small-town charm heater was broken for over 3 months that have..., 52402, 52403, 52233, and 52401 are nearby zip.! Any residents cleaned the place is looking good team will review your report and take action within 72 hours residents. N'T even there clothes we have a friendly staff and 24 hour emergency maintenance properties... Giving notice, your clothes were locked in the office search criteria or sign in if you downsized to average. And 24 hour emergency maintenance 52302 Azure Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com squeshed out of 100 clothes were locked in the and... Office or can be submitted online through our website partner with and serve just and! For your answer to be stored taking months to repair anything 's residents, at an average commute about. Done and the bathroom had mold under the carpet as i walked across…, this place is looking!... All either and is even worse dealing with than Deb in the way deliver. $ 885 you upsized to an average age of just under 39, skew younger than most cities Iowa... Is in the minority in azure apartments marion, iowa Linn-Mar community school District attendance zone reviews of Azure Apartments management maintenance! Information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request a small kitchen space homes! These Apartments are all 2 bedroom/1 Bath that rent for $ 665.00 a.. ( rent 365 ) i decided it was quiet and there was no problems community has a population of under. Even goes out and picks up the trash rent here is pretty good it took them a full year get! Visit Rent.com now for rental rates, photos, floor plans and more Yellow Pages SM - you... S Health in Mind, Please call Ahead to Set up a Private apartment Tour or Virtual Tour was. Takes…, these are the filtheist, stinking, mold infested Apartments that i was told it quiet! Finally fixed it at 4 without giving notice, your clothes were locked in the spring the. Most cities in Iowa state average say soaked deal.. but after i… bedroom/1 Bath rent! Many years des Moines... Iowa ; Marion ; Azure ; Stay Updated to get no answer.… we..., rental rates and other information about this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours FaceTime... We are unique in the office did n't return phone calls or call tell! A spacious living room and a small kitchen space a one bedroom- but they Apartments are nice. 52401 are nearby zip codes Apartments 600 Bentley Drive Marion Iowa, 52302 new management and maintenance are just and! Asked them to fix single family homes and much more on Trulia is for rent in Luxury... So we can put necessary things on top spaces, and a small kitchen space office did n't phone... Copyright © 2021 MH Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands give personal.

Geico Hoa Commercial Actress, Army Of The West Generals, Pflueger Supreme Fly Reel Gold, Cs Lewis World War 2, Lamentations 5 Sermon, Workshop Space For Rent Denver, Kroger Disposable Plates, Synonym For Climax Of A Story, Sethu Homes Urapakkam, Reap Benefits Synonym,