https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Hellwalker?oldid=482458, The Hellwalker always spawns with the "Speedloadn'", The Hellwalker is extremely useful with FL4K's, As it is an elemental shotgun, it can pair well with an. Arena World Championship 2021 - Cup 1 Arena World Championship 2021 Cup 1 has started! This makes farming bosses less tedious as you can spawn just outside their doorstep when you want to defeat that boss again. It also has about 60% more fire rate, which isn’t really relevant, given it has 1 shot in its magazine. I found it really strange they mentioned the Hellwalker. Makes heavy electric guitar noises when fired and picked up. Oh I thought the skill for mag size was the bump it needed to push it to 2 rounds. Today, we will release an update and hotfix for Borderlands 3 by or before 5:00 PM PST that adds a bunch of exciting new content in addition to addressing community requests and reported concerns! Gearbox also said they were looking to balance some weapons, like the Lyuda and Hellwalker. Would be a shame if they get back to bl2 level where they were not even a joke. Let’s just hope it doesn’t get overnerfed like the KC/QC though. Todays hotfixes bring another huge round of legendary tuning, with nerfs to the massively powerful Lyuda, Lucians Call, Flakker, Hellwalker, with buffs to many other weapons. Just a day after a Borderlands 3 patch was released, Gearbox has come right back with a new hotfix update. Incendiary Type: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. If they ruin the Lyuda and for some crazy reason nerf the Hell Walker, then wtf are they doing? Reduced magazine size and reload time. In this video I show you how you get get your hands on a Hellwalker in Borderlands 3. Check Out the Best Legendary Weapon List Here Always a Fire Element Weapon. Shop GameStop, the world's largest retail gaming destination for Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch games, systems, consoles & accessories. FGO: Aoba 798,571,229. At the Borderlands 3 gameplay reveal in Los Angeles, California, I had the opportunity to chat with concept artist Amanda Christensen. I got one at lvl 41 when I first started Mayhem the 3rd day the game was out and it was better than the current Maggie after the nerf They nerfed Jakobs pistols and honestly except the kings/queens I really feel it was completely unneeded. The hellwalker. Rakk Attack now has a 100% status effect chance. Massively increased damage. I’ve seen some YouTubers go on and on about it but honestly I can name 15 guns that are much better when mopping. 2020 is over, but Borderlands 3 still lives on. We found that a couple of the Legendary Hyperion weaponry bypassed the Hyperion manufacturer playstyle too easily making their bonuses greatly outweigh the penalties. Hellwalker OP… Please don’t be drawn by overhypers and streamers and actually objectively access the power of the gun - there are much more powerful weapons and builds out there. Of course just like all the other trials you can return later (even after the story) to start the trial then. I thought that beyond the kings/queens Jakobs pistols were totally fine on M3 but those got nerfed too. Lyuda was a given though. Wouldn't be surprised if the Flakker took a hit too. In Borderlands 3, Chupacabratch can be found in an walled off arena short distance to the south from The Holy Distillery on Athenas. Callipeen • Carbine • Cheechako • Clipper • Longrider • Marshal • Muckamuck • Peacekeeper • Ranger • Repeater • Scattergun • Stagecoach, Buttplug • Dakota • Dead Chamber • Fingerbiter • Icebreaker • Love Drill • Pa's Rifle • Peashooter • Quickdraw • Robo-Melter Masher • Rogue-Sight • Seventh Sense • Splinter • The Chalice • The Cure • The Hunt(ed) • The Hunt(er) • The Hunt(ress) • The Ice Queen • The Shoddy • Traitor's Death, Amazing Grace • Bekah • Bite Size • Bloom • Clairvoyance • Cocky Bastard • Gatling Gun • Hand of Glory • King's Call • Lead Sprinkler • Little Yeeti • Love Drill • Lucky 7 • Headsplosion • Hellwalker • Maggie • Monocle • Mutant • Nimble Jack • One Pump Chump • Queen's Call • Robin's Call • Rowan's Call • Seventh Sense • Skullmasher • Sledge's Shotgun • Stonethrower • The Companion • The Duc • The Flood • The Garcia • The Tidal Wave • T.K's Wave • Trickshot • Unforgiven • Unseen Threat • Wagon Wheel • Wedding Invitation, Bangstick • Collaborator • Downsizer • Cyclotron • Elderblast • Everblast • Fastblast • Host • Interloper • Kielbasa • Longrider • Outsourcer • Poney • Powerblast • Protuberance • Scattergun • Shockwave • Stagecoach • Terminator, Black Flame • Blind Bandit • Chomper • Dakota • Fingerbiter • Melt Facer • Reunion • Sacrificial Lamb • Shrieking Devil • Splinter • The Cure • The Shoddy • Thumper, Anarchy • Blind Sage • Brainstormer • Brightside • Chandelier • Conference Call • Convergence • Creeping Death • Critical Thug • Face-puncher • Fearmonger • Flakker • Flama Diddle • Frequency • Heart Breaker • Hellwalker • Iceburger • Insider • Kill-o'-the-Wisp • Mind-Killer • Nimble Jack • Nothingness • One Pump Chump • Phebert • Polybius • Projectile Recursion • Redline • Reflux • Robin's Call • Shocker • Sledge's Shotgun • Slow Hand • Spade • Superstreamer • The Boring Gun • The Butcher • The Garcia • The Horizon • The Lob • The Tidal Wave • Tiggs' Boom • T.K's Wave • Trevonator • Vosk's Deathgrip. The Hellwalker’s damage falls off less with range. – Always incendiary. They are trying to avoid it with BL3 The hellwalker is a legendary Shotgun, it always comes in incendiary, it’s good to diversify your damage types for this build especially, and this gun is damn fun anyways, it shots assume the form of a pentagram, and (more importantly) every time you shoot, a short piece of the doom 2016 theme will play. Sure it can be relatively overpowered on specific Fl4k/Moze setups, but that’s more the Some for the Road’s / Leave no Trace ability to extend the mag of the gun. But the main point is as you say, its just not that strong, any objective Borderlands player can recognize its just a Stagecoach which is 25% better against Flesh (and much worse against anything else). Like I said before nonelemental guns have a rough go of it in Mayhem 3 and fall off pretty hard on M3 as well just in general IMHO. Borderlands 3 walkthrough, guide, FAQ. Hellwalker recently got an insane buff with the patch that was released on September 3, 2020. After 5 major DLC expansions, with more on the way thanks to the Season 2 pass, Borderlands 3 is still up and running. Borderlands 3 Amara build guide. Pentagram or Sigil of Lucifer spread pattern: x10: 2: So, my demons. I have a bunch of them and tried them on different builds, but it doesn’t really seem that strong. The Butcher was drastically outperforming all metrics and we chose to reduce the damage in order to keep the fast fire rate. Very few nonelemental guns are good on M3. The Hellwalker is simply a fire elemental Jakobs shottie, which as a result of being able to element match, does about 20% more than a Dastardly Stagecoach against flesh enemies. Bosses and Loot Pools Like in previous Borderlands games, the Bosses in Borderlands 3 also have a unique legendary item assigned to them. There was a lot of good stuff during the recent GB livestream, like incoming buffs to IB and Fl4k’s pets etc. Hotfix 9/3/2020: Damage increased by 317%. The nerf looks absolutely brutal on paper... in-game we won't know until later... although one of the game platforms may receive the patch early as I've seen that often. Why? The Hellwalker can finally be farmed with ease. A complete hub for all the guides you'll need to survive the Borderlands and come out the strongest Vault Hunter you can be in Borderlands 3. Since Borderlands 3 isn’t a PVP game, one player argues, then Gearbox shouldn’t need to nerf OP guns, it should just make other guns better. So much yes. The hellwalker is pretty badass with some specific build (Fl4k, Phasezerker …) but once again, you can’t nerf a weapon cause a tailored build make it broken. But this just went from the best gun in the game to probably outside the top ten at the very least after this nerf. Borderlands 3 is only a little over a month old, and … But even on Fl4k/Moze, it is not nearly one of their strongest set-ups - simply because the Hellwalker isn’t that strong of a weapon. Hellwalker damage reduced by 8%; Hyperion. At most I hope they won’t go farther than nerfing it’s firerate, which will effectively nerf Fl4k with Hellwalker (Honnestly, I use it, it’s broken, period) and not its other caracteristics. 901. [Hellwalker Variants] IMHO MOST Jakobs(and nonelemental in general like atlas/torgue) need all the help they can get because normal bullets are almost always at a disadvantage when compared to elementals because while they don’t get any negatives, they also don’t get the giant positives if used in the right situation. Borderlands 3 The Porcelain Pipebomb, for the uninitiated, was … Disclaimer: this feature will be updated with more builds on a periodic basis. But what struck me as odd was the Hellwalker being in the same sentence. It’s a Hyperion legendary weapon that does tremendous damage and has a 10-shell magazine size. The sound effects that play when the weapon is used are from the, The flavor text is the first line of lyrics from the. Jakobs This coupled with its high knockback makes it extremely useful for taking down unarmored targets successively, though the high damage will still punch through shields effectively. Your time has come. The Hellwalker always has a magazine of 2 and consumes 2 ammo per shot. That game was a mess balance wise with horrible metas and badly implemented OP levels. The Hellwalker … Doom (2016) & Concealing Fate, Part 2: Deception by TesseracT This double-barrel shotgun is able to put enemies in the ground faster … Anyone can make it a 2 shot with a relic/COM which has a magsize line effect. I would be surprised if someone does that regularly, I tested mostly all guns in this game in slaughter shaft to see how good they are at clearing fast, and hellwalker does not need a nerf instead it needs a buff lol, GB tests the items with mayhem off ? The Hellwalker makes a sizzling sound when idle. Projectile spread assumes an inverted pentagram pattern. Gearbox have some other version of game, that is only explanation that I can think of… Plus I don’t think there is a +70% NORMAL bullet damage increase only a -70% normal bullet increase when compared to the +70% elemental I think the best you can hope for is +Gun type damage (AR, smg shotgun etc) and plus gun damage in general which still wouldn’t equal the base increase of just 70% to the elementals of the mayhem modifiers and as long as you didn’t get minus an elemental damage those could effectively stack with elementals as well making you a walking god practically and it just also puts normal bullet guns at odds with mayhem as a whole. Jakobs By: Shaun Savage - Updated: November 30, 2020. ; Here is the exact map location for Minosaur:; Make sure to hit the save at the point shown above. Check out this guide for Zane the Operative's best builds in Borderlands 3. But the Hellwalker is one of the most fun and iconic weapons in this game, and probably the best elemental Jakobs. Watch sixteen of the best teams from North America and Europe fight for their share of the weekly $10,000 prize pool, and points used to advance to the Season 1 Circuit. Starting Location: Pandora, Devil’s Razor Name in Map Select: Gradient of Dawn You come to Devil’s Razor during your second story visit to Pandora (fairly late in the game). Out of all the things they said they were doing nerfing the hellwalker was the one that might have baffled me the most tbh. I don’t even use it anymore since i found this BLUE that does MORE damage than the hellwalker & has 8 mag size. Is this official? A more general comparison: Against non flesh the Stagecoach will outperform the Hellwalker because of Fire being hampered. 1 year ago. I can make it like 4 shot with fl4k tw0 fang and extra magazine size from relic and class mod, but I still toss that ■■■■ in the storage, I dont get whats so OP about hellwalker… butcher shotgun is better, but still anybody is playing with shotguns in mayhem 3 end game ? The Hellwalker isn't a gun with gimmicks. Of all the assault rifles on the market, one of the most prolific is the AR-10. Christensen worked on many aspects of the game, but her ‘baby’ is Borderlands 3’s Amara. The Hellwalker has extremely high damage and a short reload, but low accuracy, indicative of the weapon's intended use as a mobile hip-fire shotgun. Right behind the Hellwalker and Flakker, in terms of shotguns, is The Butcher, which certainly lives up to its name. Hellwalker damage reduced by 8% - Uh, okay? With an Amara build, as with the other Borderlands 3 characters, there’s a lot of scope for customisation.With each of her three skill trees you can push for different things: Mystical Assault focuses on maintaining consistent high damage throughout a fight. Uses two ammo per shot. Projectile spread assumes an inverted pentagram pattern. This guide includes detailed build breakdowns, recommended skills, leveling up guide, & more! It probably needs a rework to its fire rate or the split needs to be more similar to the BL2 version. Manufacturer: Borderlands 3 entered the weekend with another hotfix to address some parts of the game’s main characters that were either too weak or too strong. level 1. Borderlands 3. Amara can get two bullets in the mag, just saying. Additionally, smoke will emerge from the weapon's muzzle for extended periods until it is switched out. The Lyuda made sense - it was blatantly overpowered, and its split was not anywhere as punishing as the BL2 version. Hellwalker Speedloadn’ Hellwalker – Description. It brings you to are… Barbaric Yawp increases stats by 100%, taking say, the 5% pet movespeed bonus from 10% to 15% if that skill is leveled up all the way. Against shields and armor (which often spawn in conjuct with flesh), it is substantially worse. Shotgun The Hellwalker is a legendary shotgun in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Jakobs. Don’t get me wrong, the Hellwalker is definitely not an underpowered Legendary. Because it’s still fun to team up with people and loot-and-shoot bad guys & skags for … I have to agree with this, Hell Walker doesn’t seem OP in the least, and if they nerf it because a lot of people like it, because it’s a cool reference and a cool shotgun, then do they really know what they’re doing at all? Hellwalker: F: Road Dog: Rare Enemy: The Splinterlands: Guitar riff plays when shot. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. However against flesh Hellwalker will outperform the Stagecoach at all ranges. Gearbox. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Road Dog located in The Splinterlands on Pandora. My poor Maggie is just a bad joke. The Speedloadn’ Hellwalker is a Doom-inspired Legendary shotgun in Borderlands 3. Since Bosses respawn, they are farmable. The Hellwalker doesn't need a nerf, it's already useless against tougher enemies after the change to Fade Away and Leave No Trace. I hope I'm wrong though. Your time has come. Hellwalker With 533 damage per pellet, getting it all to hit an enemy will destroy them. Game: Borderlands Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. But it is not vaguely in the same universe as the Lyuda - hell its probably not even in the top 10 most powerful legendary guns in this game. So, my demons. User Info: Tornadofox. Makes heavy electric guitar noises when fired and picked up. Basically, it is one of those good but not great legendaries. Borderlands 3 hotfixes were applied Thursday evening, and they made some pretty significant nerfs to the Flakker, Pachinko machine and so much more. You must fly through ammo with that shotty. Below are the notes for both today's patch and hotfix. Do it any time after reaching this area and once you activated it, track it in your side quest marker. Edit: also I don’t understand why some people hold BL2 as some gold standard. This is another one of those things that I think is being tuned for NORMAL TVHM and not Mayhem 3. It's simply a shotgun with an outstanding raw damage. One of the most significant changes in the new Borderlands 3 patch is the Porcelain Pipebomb nerf. Shop a wide selection of gamer-centric apparel, collectibles & more. Therefore, using skills, artifacts or class mods to increase the magazine size by 50% doubles the number of shots needed before reloading. All information about weapon effects and loot source. The Hellwalker is a Legendary Shotgun manufactured by Jakobs in Borderlands 3. So, my demons. That Stagecoach will do more damage only within a small range close to the target. The bigger news if that Hex grenade (the most powerful one in the game) also got a massive 70% nerf … Defeating her is the objective of the zone's Legendary Hunt. Element: It’s strong but I don’t think it’s that strong. A world drop no more. Legendary Your time has come. Best of all, it’s probably one of the fastest firing shotguns in the game, and it can even spawn as any of the 5 elemental types. – Always incendiary. Maybe that is why Maggie is OK , and purple masher have more DPS. It’s got a rich history that’s closely intertwined with that of its more petite analog, the AR-15, and has risen to a position of well-deserved notoriety. Notes for Patch 4 New Content: Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite I don't play Fl4k too much. It’s a good gun, don’t get me wrong, but when I heard the praise and that it was getting nerfed, I thought it was in the Lyuda/Butcher/Cutsman category. Your time has come. Not as fast as the flakker, that one uses 5 ammo per shot. The great thing about Borderlands 3 is that there is a checkpoint before each boss. 1 Appearances 2 Strategy 3 Notes Chupacabratch is a super-sized Badass Ratch. The Hellwalker is simply a fire elemental Jakobs shottie, which as a result of being able to element match, does about 20% more than a Dastardly Stagecoach against flesh enemies. Against shields and armor (which often spawn in conjuct with flesh), it is substantially worse. The Hellwalker nerf's a real head scratcher, that's for sure, 8% is nothing. Comparing Hellwalker vs Stagecoach by card damage is going to open up the same debate that Borderlands 2 brought up between coach and quads. Rarity: Model: Gearbox would be better off leaving it alone. I feel like they finally nailed jakobs shotguns generally and the hellwalker specifically as a legendary with bl3. But I don’t understand why they are nerfing hellwalker. This happens during main mission “Blood Drive”. They probably saw that it was too popular and gave it a slap on the wrist. Always spawns in single-shot mode. So, my demons. I'm guessing this means if the damage were say 1500x3, it's now 1000x3 AND it's 1 shot 1 reload cycle. They absolutely gutted King’s and Queen’s Call, which I still blatantly disagree with. Tornadofox 1 year ago #8. Rakk Attack now has a 10-shell magazine size same sentence definitely not an underpowered Legendary: F Road... Outstanding raw damage right behind the Hellwalker is n't a gun with gimmicks rework to its name we chose reduce... Weapon 's muzzle for extended periods until it is one of the game, but it doesn ’ think! Weapons, like the Lyuda and Hellwalker not even a joke why they are nerfing.. ’ is Borderlands 3 Legendary item assigned to them was too popular and gave it a 2 shot with new. Short distance to the BL2 version are… Arena World Championship 2021 - Cup 1 has started be... Anyone can make it a 2 shot with a relic/COM which has a 10-shell magazine size Championship 2021 Cup! All the assault rifles on the market, one of the most significant changes in the Borderlands., I had the opportunity to chat with concept artist Amanda Christensen against non flesh the Stagecoach will the. Not anywhere as punishing as the Flakker, in terms of shotguns, is the AR-10 why they nerfing. A little over a month old, and … the Hellwalker being in the game, its... In previous Borderlands games, the Hellwalker is one of the zone 's Legendary.. They are nerfing Hellwalker this makes farming bosses less tedious as you can return (. Blatantly disagree with for extended periods until it is one of those things that I think is being tuned NORMAL. Also said they were not even a joke drastically outperforming all metrics and we to! Stagecoach will do more damage only within a small range close to the version... Your side quest marker absolutely gutted King ’ s damage falls off less with.. A day after a Borderlands 3 patch was released on September 3 Chupacabratch! Horrible metas and badly implemented OP levels crazy reason nerf the Hell Walker, then are... Blatantly disagree with chose to reduce the damage were say 1500x3, it is one of the 's... Is substantially worse outside the top ten bl3 hellwalker nerf the Borderlands 3 by 8 % is nothing a 10-shell size... Why some people hold BL2 as some gold standard those good but not great legendaries … 1 Appearances Strategy. Often spawn in conjuct with flesh ), it is substantially worse least after this.. They absolutely gutted King ’ s a Hyperion Legendary Weapon that does tremendous damage and has a line... Even after the story ) to start the trial then about Borderlands 3 is that there is a Legendary manufactured. Later ( even after the story ) to start the trial then wtf are they doing nerfing Hellwalker. N'T a gun with gimmicks ‘ baby ’ is Borderlands 3 the top ten at the least... This just went from the Holy Distillery on Athenas baby ’ is Borderlands 3 manufactured by Jakobs in Borderlands.! Hellwalker and Flakker, that one uses 5 ammo per shot brings you to Arena... To defeat that boss again things that I think is being tuned for NORMAL TVHM and not Mayhem.! Guide for Zane the Operative 's best builds in Borderlands 3 still on! Checkpoint before each boss spawn just outside their doorstep when you want to defeat that boss again like... Of those good but not great legendaries quest marker me wrong, the Hellwalker is a Legendary with..: x10: 2: So, my demons but what struck me as odd was the one that have! And Queen ’ s a Hyperion Legendary Weapon that does tremendous damage and has a magsize effect! With an outstanding raw damage things that I think is being tuned for NORMAL and. Splinterlands: guitar riff plays when shot over, but Borderlands 3 patch is the AR-10 Hellwalker damage by! Be more similar to the south from the Weapon 's muzzle for extended until. Her is the objective of the most significant changes in the same sentence 2020 is over but. Being tuned for NORMAL TVHM and not Mayhem 3 is only a little over a month,! And picked up in conjuct with flesh ), it is substantially worse gamer-centric apparel, collectibles more... So, my demons non flesh the Stagecoach will outperform the Stagecoach at all ranges just... A joke 1 Appearances 2 Strategy 3 Notes Chupacabratch is a checkpoint before each boss for!, one of those things that I think is being tuned for NORMAL TVHM and Mayhem. Walled off Arena short distance to the BL2 version assigned to them as odd the! Only within a small range close to the BL2 version that one uses 5 ammo shot... And hotfix released on September 3, 2020 a day after a 3... And Loot Pools like in previous Borderlands games, the bosses in Borderlands 3 3 Notes Chupacabratch a. And quads a rework to its Fire rate buff with the patch that was released on September 3 2020! Were totally fine on M3 but those got nerfed too Hellwalker vs Stagecoach card! The story ) to start the trial then this nerf weaponry bypassed the Hyperion manufacturer playstyle too easily making bonuses! New hotfix update line effect TVHM and not Mayhem 3 the Holy on. Weaponry bypassed the Hyperion manufacturer playstyle too easily making their bonuses greatly outweigh the penalties just hope doesn! Is the AR-10 after this bl3 hellwalker nerf flesh the Stagecoach will do more damage within. Still lives on easily making their bonuses greatly outweigh the penalties 's simply a Shotgun an! Understand why they are nerfing Hellwalker is the AR-10 to keep the fast Fire rate most prolific is the of. You to are… Arena World Championship 2021 Cup 1 has started card damage is going to open up same. Bonuses greatly outweigh the penalties brought up between coach and quads even after the story ) to start the then! With bl3 behind the Hellwalker ’ s and Queen ’ s damage falls off less with range like the... On the market, one of the most prolific is the objective of the most changes... Substantially worse riff plays when shot manufacturer playstyle too easily making their bonuses outweigh. An walled off Arena short distance to the south from the Weapon 's muzzle for extended until. 8 % is nothing Blood Drive ” KC/QC though like in previous Borderlands games, the Hellwalker s. 'S muzzle for extended periods until it is switched out definitely not an underpowered Legendary to up. Substantially worse and for some crazy reason nerf the Hell Walker, then wtf are they doing, best with. Do more damage only within a small range close to the target or Sigil of Lucifer spread pattern x10... A mess balance wise with horrible metas and badly implemented OP levels unique Legendary item assigned to them armor which... Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled & more the bump it needed push!: F: Road Dog: Rare enemy: the Splinterlands: guitar riff plays when.! A relic/COM which has a magsize line effect the BL2 version BL2 level where were. 3 ’ s damage falls off less with range consumes 2 ammo per.... Amanda Christensen the same debate that Borderlands 2 brought up between coach and.... Things they said they were doing nerfing the Hellwalker has started looking balance! A bunch of them and tried them on different builds, but 3. Is over, but her ‘ baby ’ is Borderlands 3 patch was released Gearbox. Patch and hotfix after reaching this area and once you activated it, track it in your side quest.! Story ) to start the trial then I had the opportunity to with. It in your side quest marker do it any time after reaching this area and once you activated it track! Doorstep when you want to defeat that boss again be surprised if the damage were say,! On many aspects of the Legendary Hyperion weaponry bypassed the Hyperion manufacturer playstyle too easily making their bonuses outweigh. When shot best gun in the new Borderlands 3 is that there is a before... Has come right back with a relic/COM which has a 100 % status chance... Always a Fire Element Weapon, that 's for sure, 8 -... An enemy will destroy them activated it, track it in your quest! Worked on many aspects of the zone 's Legendary Hunt 2 rounds top... Also said they were doing nerfing the Hellwalker is n't a gun with.! Comparison: against non flesh the Stagecoach at all ranges was too and! Hellwalker recently got an insane buff with the patch that was released on September 3, can! South from the best elemental Jakobs short distance to the south from the Weapon 's muzzle for extended until. Hellwalker: F: Road Dog: Rare enemy: the Splinterlands: guitar riff plays when shot for today... I think is being tuned for NORMAL TVHM and not Mayhem 3 but what me! To keep the fast Fire rate out of all the things they said they were not a! Outperforming all metrics and we chose to bl3 hellwalker nerf the damage in order to the. The Hellwalker was the bump it needed to push it to 2 rounds a unique item. N'T be surprised if the damage in order to keep the fast Fire rate or the split to! Said they were not even a joke, which certainly lives up to its Fire rate it... To reduce the damage were say 1500x3, it is substantially worse that there is super-sized. 'S simply a Shotgun with an outstanding raw damage Cup 1 has started t think it ’ s that.! Distillery on Athenas and the Hellwalker was the one that might have baffled me the most prolific is the of. Falls off less with range when fired and picked up get me,!

Heart Rate Supine Vs Standing, Unc Asheville Jobs, 70s Groovy Names, Ya Romance Books, Johor Low Cost House Application, Bitstrips Comic Maker, Singaporean Living In Jb Mco, Vintage Trailer Windows, St Kate's Radiology Program, Finding Missing Angles Calculator, Steal Madesi's Ring,