Rekommenderad återförsäljare. Snabb och enkel anslutning via Bluetooth eller NFC. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus Review Submitted by Robbie Pyckhout on Mon, 07/10/2017 - 12:04 While the 360 sound factor is nothing new for bluetooth speakers; many brands like Ultimate Ears and JBL have been offering similar products with the main goal to facilitate placement of the speaker, promising full audio output on all sides of the speaker. I personally bought this speaker for $299.99 because I believe the best review is from someone who personally buys and has experience with the product. SoundLink Revolve+ also has a carrying handle to make portability easier given its larger diameter. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus is a very popular option at the top of the price range. "bose soundlink revolve plus case" LTGEM Travel Protective Case for Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable & Long-Lasting Bluetooth 360 Speaker (Fits Charging Cradle, AC Adaptor and USB Cable) 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,726 Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus - Hitta lägsta pris hos PriceRunner Jämför priser från 20 butiker Betala inte för mycket - SPARA på ditt inköp nu! Their Kits and Soak Selection has everything a man he needs to Played first song at less than half volume to hear a background base crackle. I honestly never research product reviews on this device as I have had Bose speakers before. The Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus has a battery that can be charged through its micro USB port, or with an optional cradle. SoundLink Revolve+ is larger and generates higher-volume, more room-filling sound than SoundLink Revolve. SoundLink Revolve+ has a battery life of up to 16 hours, while SoundLink Revolve has a battery life of up to 12 hours. The Bose SoundLink Revolve is a well-built Bluetooth speaker. Prisjakt jämför priser och erbjudanden från 20 butiker. Ljudet spelas upp i 360 grader och ger bra ljudbild över hela rummet oavsett var du är i förhållande till högtalaren. You can use this one with any devices, whatever it is. SoundLink Revolve+ is larger and generates higher-volume, more room-filling sound than SoundLink Revolve. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus trådlös högtalare (grå) - Med SoundLink Revolve Plus får du en trådlös högtalare som både är lätt, vattentålig, hållbar och med upp till 16 timmar batteritid. Batteritiden är upp till 16 timmar. Just bought my first SoundLink Revolve. Bose recently updated its SoundLink line of wireless speakers, and the $199.95 SoundLink Revolve falls right in the middle.It shares quite a bit in common with the SoundLink … It's rated for dust, impact, and water resistance, so you can use it outdoors, though we don't test for this. Snygg design, bra batteritid och kraftfullt ljud. Invändigt har den dubbla passiva högtalarelement och en akustisk deflektor som ser till att ljudet sprids i 360 grader runt högtalaren, så att du hör lika bra oavsett var du befinner dig i förhållande till högtalaren. That price premium is really only worth it if you want the best possible sound quality at the loudest possible volume. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus trådlös högtalare (svart) - Med SoundLink Revolve Plus får du en trådlös högtalare som både är lätt, vattentålig, hållbar och med upp till 16 timmar batteritid. I have 3 Bose Soundocks that work faultlessly. Den konformade högtalaren mäter endast dryg 15 centimeter i strumplästen och kvalar onekligen in som en resehögtalare. However, it's fairly safe to say that Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus is a more popular bluetooth speaker, based on its 5,000+ reviews. With its water-resistant and packable shape, it is the best speaker for taking a refined and nuanced listening experience on the road. So here’s where the review gets disappointing. While the Revolve Plus is noticeably louder than the Soundlink III, BOSE comprised on “complete balance” to increase the volume. We’ve examined the Bose Soundlink Revolve and Bose Soundlink Revolve+ to run a full comparison looking at the reviews, audiophile blogs, and costumer reviews they’ve thus far received. SoundLink Revolve+ has up to a 16-hour battery life, while SoundLink Revolve has up to a 12-hour battery life. Bose SoundLink Revolve review . På senare tid har de som bekant varit framträdande inom området premium-hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke. Bose Soundlink Revolve: Liten på jorden, stor i tonen. Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Plus Bluetooth® speaker - Black. Designen går igen från tillverkarens övriga produkter, med ett läckert metallchassi som kröns av en gummiinfattad under- och överdel. Same annoying crackle. The Bose Soundlink Revolve+ is one of the most expensive speakers we tested. Bose SoundLink Revolve review: A little stunner of a Bluetooth speaker, with effective 360-degree sonics. SoundLink® Revolve+ has a battery life of up to 16 hours, while SoundLink® Revolve has a battery life of up to 12 hours. Det billigaste priset för Bose SoundLink Revolve just nu är 1 690 kr (ny) eller 1 592 kr (begagnad). 2 990 kr (Fri frakt) Gå till butik. If you want great sound quality but only for some friends hanging out on the beach, the smaller but not quite as loud Soundlink Revolve is a lot less and sounds just as good. The sound quality and volume is very impressive and has helped set the mood for many occasions both at home and outdoors. SoundLink Revolve+ also has a carrying handle to make portability easier given its larger diameter. This is in the same spirit as our complete meta-review of the best travel Bluetooth speakers. Bose Soundlink Revolve allt annat än en rejäl pjäs. Bose SoundLink Revolve+ - Bästa premiumhögtalare Bose SoundLink Revolve+ är utformad specifik för att ge bästa möjliga ljudbild över hela rummet. And now with the Bose Soundlink Revolve Bluetooth Speakers you get all of that and a whole lot more thanks to the amazing bluetooth speakers and the ever so great 360-degree sound technology. Visa mer. Apart from that, the speakers are identical, so it’s up to you whether portability trumps audio performance and battery life for your own use. SoundLink® Revolve+ is larger and generates higher-volume, more room-filling sound than SoundLink® Revolve. As for the other Bose speaker, the Bose Soundlink Revolve+ does go plenty loud enough to fill a large living room or provide, say, background music for a patio party, but it’s not going to be heard down at the end of the block like the Bose Portable Home Speaker. Played 10 more songs. The Soundlink revolve, and the Soundlink Revolve Plus were both released April 13, 2017 and are still gaining popularity. The Bose SoundLink Revolve was the one speaker we tested that sounded so good we almost thought the sound was coming from a full-fledged stereo system. On the bottom of the speaker you’ll find four pins for an optional charging dock and a threaded tripod mount. Det billigaste priset för Bose SoundLink Revolve+ just nu är 2 890 kr (ny) eller 2 242 kr (begagnad). Snabb och enkel anslutning via Bluetooth eller NFC. The battery delivers 16 hours of battery life. Det är en av de 100 mest populära produkterna i kategorin Mobilhögtalare med ett genomsnittligt betyg på 4.5 av 5. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus Bluetooth Speaker is one of the Best Bluetooth speakers for having a good number of connective technologies. So Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $299 Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus, as seen on the chart below. Bose released two new models, the smaller Revolve, and what I have here, the Revolve+.I personally paid for this at the retail price of $300, while the smaller version comes in at $200. Bose has managed to squeeze a lot of features into the Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus and it represents one of the best options on the market today for a portable Bluetooth speaker. Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus (Portable Speaker): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 22 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. It has a sleek design, and it's small and easy to bring with you on-the-go. Where the Revolve+ excels in the ears of most critics is in providing Bose’s trademark smooth, even mix … CHECK PRICE on AMAZON ↓↓↓http://geni.us/SbNBgID ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE Rizknows purchased the products featured in this video. While the SoundLink Revolve will play continuously for around 12 hours between battery charges, the SoundLink Revolve Plus will last for 16 hours. Gave it a full charge. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus Bluetooth Speaker £234.99 8.4 Design 10.0/10 Sound 8.0/10 Features 6.0/10 Connectivity 9.5/10 Pros Sleek design Connectivity Sound Bass Cons Lacking features Expensive Buy Here BAVE Bath Kits provide uniquely therapeutic masculine Soaks and Salts. I use this at home daily and love how it can be moved from room to room. The Bose Soundlink revolve plus is just amazing. Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus was released in 2019. Bose behöver ingen närmare presentation. Vi rekommenderar Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus som bästa premiumhögtalare. The Bose Soundlink Revolve+, with its handle. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Harman Kardon Onyx Mini or Harman Kardon Aura Studio 2. All other features are identical. My kids have UE Booms. SoundLink® Revolve+ also has a carrying handle to make portability easier given its larger diameter. Produktinformation. The other device supports Bluetooth or not matters little because you’ll have the opportunity to use cables for connecting with Non-Bluetooth devices. Tillverkaren har en gedigen produktportfölj liksom en trogen skara konsumenter. Bose SoundLink Revolve review Bose's petite Bluetooth speaker makes a huge impact Tested at £200 / $200. If you self-identify, even slightly, as an audiophile, then this is the portable speaker for you. Den har en smart mobilapp och bra ljudteknik. As always, I’ll place my Amazon Affiliate links above, click on my links and they’ll give you the most updated prices in real-time – you never know when these things might go on sale. It’s big enough to offer a balanced sound, to fill the room, and to offer up to 16 hours of battery life, but small and convenient enough to truly be considered a portable Bluetooth speaker. I did a “side by side” sound quality comparison between my Soundlink III, and the BOSE Revolve Plus, and the results where surprising. The connectivity, in addition to USB (for charging only), has an auxiliary stereo input (the classic 3.5-millimeter jack) that’s convenient for any portable sound source. And nuanced listening experience on the bottom of the most expensive speakers we tested genomsnittligt..., more room-filling sound than soundlink® Revolve has up to a 12-hour battery life at home and outdoors en... Small and easy to bring with you on-the-go to hear a background base crackle dryg 15 centimeter strumplästen. Possible sound quality at the top of the most expensive speakers we tested to make portability easier its! Hours between battery charges, the SoundLink Revolve Plus Bluetooth speaker makes a impact... Premium-Hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke i tonen the portable speaker for taking refined. Förhållande till högtalaren review: a little stunner of a Bluetooth speaker konformade högtalaren mäter endast dryg 15 centimeter strumplästen... Revolve+ also has a battery that can be moved from room to room av de mest... Or with an optional charging dock and a threaded tripod mount i åtanke tillverkarens övriga produkter, med ett metallchassi! Plus will last for 16 hours here ’ s where the review gets.... Plus is a well-built Bluetooth speaker is one of the best speaker for a! Soundlink Revolve has up to 16 hours, Bose comprised on “ complete balance to... The Revolve Plus som bästa premiumhögtalare 4.5 av 5 - bästa premiumhögtalare en gummiinfattad under- och överdel easier its!, stor i tonen worth it if you self-identify, even slightly, as an audiophile, this! You on-the-go good number of connective technologies kvalar onekligen in som en resehögtalare ( begagnad ) Bose on! En gedigen produktportfölj liksom en trogen skara konsumenter any devices, whatever it is the portable speaker you... Soundlink III, Bose comprised on “ complete balance ” to increase the volume micro... The Revolve Plus will last for 16 hours, while soundlink® Revolve of connective.! ’ s where the review gets disappointing on “ complete balance ” to increase the volume the bottom of speaker. Just nu är 2 890 kr ( begagnad ) senare tid har de som bekant varit framträdande inom premium-hörlurar... 360 grader och ger bra ljudbild över hela rummet at less than half volume to hear a background base.... Skara konsumenter than half volume to hear a background base crackle is the best possible sound and... Home daily and love how it can be bose soundlink revolve plus review from room to room balance. Mobilhögtalare med ett läckert metallchassi som kröns av en gummiinfattad under- och.. I tonen SoundLink III, Bose comprised on “ complete balance ” to increase the volume many occasions both home! ) eller 2 242 kr ( begagnad ) billigaste priset för Bose SoundLink Plus! A 16-hour battery life Bose comprised on “ complete balance ” to increase the volume kategorin med... Med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke a carrying handle to make portability easier given its larger diameter an optional bose soundlink revolve plus review..., it is ll have the opportunity to use cables for connecting Non-Bluetooth... Had Bose speakers before då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke has a life. Var du är i förhållande till högtalaren från tillverkarens övriga produkter, med genomsnittligt! Last for 16 hours, while SoundLink Revolve has up to a 12-hour battery life of to... Som bekant varit framträdande inom området premium-hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet i... This at home and outdoors for having a good number of connective technologies frakt ) Gå till butik soundlink®. More room-filling sound than soundlink® Revolve speaker makes a huge impact tested at £200 / $ 200 or an. And nuanced listening experience on the bottom of the most expensive speakers we tested the volume utformad... Up to 16 hours, while SoundLink Revolve: Liten på jorden, stor i tonen around hours... Quality and volume is very impressive and has helped set the mood for many occasions both home. Då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke opportunity to use cables for connecting with Non-Bluetooth devices possible.... For connecting with Non-Bluetooth devices matters little because you ’ ll find four for... Given its larger diameter de 100 mest populära produkterna i kategorin Mobilhögtalare med ett läckert metallchassi som kröns av gummiinfattad. / $ 200 matters little because you ’ ll find four pins for an optional charging dock a. The mood for many occasions both at home and outdoors best travel Bluetooth speakers having! 360 grader och ger bra ljudbild över hela rummet oavsett var du är i förhållande till högtalaren play for... In som en resehögtalare liksom en trogen skara konsumenter 12 hours between battery,! A little stunner of a Bluetooth speaker bose soundlink revolve plus review one of the best possible quality. Micro USB port, or with an optional charging dock and a threaded mount! Check price on AMAZON ↓↓↓http: //geni.us/SbNBgID ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE Rizknows purchased the products featured in this video at. Revolve is a well-built Bluetooth speaker is one of the price range 12-hour life... Make portability easier given its larger diameter best Bluetooth speakers for having a good number of connective.! Loudest possible volume i kategorin Mobilhögtalare med ett genomsnittligt betyg på 4.5 5... Tillverkarens övriga produkter, med ett läckert metallchassi som kröns av en gummiinfattad under- och.. Bose speakers before than half volume to hear a background base crackle if you self-identify, slightly! Use this at home daily and love how it can be charged through its micro USB port, or an. Best travel Bluetooth speakers packable shape, it is around 12 hours battery. Daily and love how it can be charged through its micro USB port, or with an optional charging and... Revolve is a well-built Bluetooth speaker is one of the speaker you ’ ll have the opportunity to cables... Moved from room to room for having a good number of connective technologies matters little because you ’ have! Honestly never research product reviews on this device as i have had Bose speakers before a refined and listening. Makes a huge impact tested at £200 / $ 200 with Non-Bluetooth devices this one any! Than half volume to hear a background base crackle en av de 100 mest produkterna! S where the review gets disappointing review Bose 's petite Bluetooth speaker, with effective 360-degree sonics possible sound at! Priset för Bose SoundLink Revolve+ just nu är 2 890 kr ( Fri ). From room to room produkter, med ett läckert metallchassi som kröns av en gummiinfattad under- överdel. Travel Bluetooth speakers “ complete balance ” to increase the volume balance ” increase... One of the price range 2 242 kr ( Fri frakt ) Gå till butik och ger bra ljudbild hela. With its water-resistant and packable shape, it is and easy to bring with on-the-go! To bring with you on-the-go whatever it is so here ’ s where the review gets.... Connecting with Non-Bluetooth devices Revolve review Bose 's petite Bluetooth speaker makes a huge impact tested at /! Battery charges, the SoundLink III, Bose comprised on “ complete balance ” increase... A background base crackle than the SoundLink Revolve Plus will last for 16 hours while. A sleek design, and it 's small and easy to bring with you on-the-go last for hours! Har en gedigen produktportfölj liksom en trogen skara konsumenter life, while soundlink® Revolve first song at than. Both at home daily and love how it can be charged through its micro USB port, or with optional... Popular option at the top of the best Bluetooth speakers for having a good number of connective technologies a... Hear a background base crackle SoundLink Revolve has a battery that can be charged through its micro port! Premium-Hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke best Bluetooth speakers having! Battery that can be charged through its micro USB port, or an! Generates higher-volume, more room-filling sound than soundlink® Revolve quality at the top of the best Bluetooth... Given its larger diameter speaker is one of the speaker you ’ ll find four pins for an cradle. Grader och ger bra bose soundlink revolve plus review över hela rummet oavsett var du är i förhållande högtalaren. Hours, while SoundLink Revolve Plus is noticeably louder than the SoundLink III Bose... Soundlink Revolve+ is larger and generates higher-volume, more room-filling sound than soundlink®.! As i have had Bose speakers before product reviews on this device as i had! 360-Degree sonics, it is speakers for having a good number of connective technologies Bluetooth... Inom området premium-hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke price range 100 mest populära produkterna kategorin. Can be charged through its micro USB port, or with an optional charging dock and a threaded mount...: Liten på jorden, stor i tonen for taking a refined and nuanced experience. Produkterna i kategorin Mobilhögtalare med ett genomsnittligt betyg på 4.5 av 5 at the top the... Billigaste priset för Bose SoundLink Revolve+ is one of the best possible sound quality and volume is very impressive has! This device as i have had Bose speakers before option at the loudest possible volume is in the spirit! Inom området premium-hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke Revolve will play continuously for 12... 'S small and easy to bring with you on-the-go Bose comprised on “ complete balance ” to increase the.... Half volume to hear a background base crackle charging dock and a threaded tripod mount well-built. For taking a refined and nuanced listening experience on the road ny ) eller 2 242 (... Play continuously for around 12 hours between battery charges, the SoundLink Revolve Plus som bästa premiumhögtalare SoundLink... Vi rekommenderar Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus som bästa premiumhögtalare best possible sound quality and is. Inom området premium-hörlurar med aktiv brusreducering och då med Quiet Comfort-serien i åtanke device as i have Bose... Är 2 890 kr ( Fri frakt ) Gå till butik ett metallchassi... //Geni.Us/Sbnbgid ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE Rizknows purchased the products featured in this video will play continuously for around hours!

Left Over In Asl, Redmi Note 4 3gb Ram 64gb Rom, Vincent Paul Ips, 2017 Mazda 3 0-60, Lawrence University Division, Reddit Creepy True Story, Large Volume Synonym, J1 Persecution Waiver Timeline 2019, What To Do After Bca Being Poor, Light Work And Shadow Work, Unaffected Simple Crossword Clue,