G.a. He was professional, respectful, and patient with all my questions. 1-1/2 years... Every time DOT does roadside work, both the phone line and DSL goes out, hum, I wonder why?? If the power goes out with VOIP, you are done. I got this 1Gbps fiber service in Nov 2019 in Boulder CO, it is now June 2020, and I have to say, it is a game-changer! In all fairness, that could be a local issue. Leann Brower on Was told on Monday that someone would be out on Wednesday morning between 8-12 to connect my daughter's internet. We may edit reviews for small typos or grammatical errors, but otherwise we do not adjust the CenturyLink reviews or star ratings in any way. In other words, their attitude is “we make more many being fraudulent and ripping people off. July 29, 2019. 911 may also not be as effective on VOIP. I'm genuinely impressed! Thought about going with other Fiber services, but they wanted 60 days for construction to run fiber from my alley into my home, no thank you! My only complaint is a very low upload speed, but I would rather suffer through poor upload speeds than go with others. They are impossible to work with and have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I live in a rural area with a "guaranteed" speed of 10Mbps, actual observed is closer to .9-1 Mbps. Feels like 1980 and not in a good way. November 25, 2018. Where I live in Washington, Utah the speed of DSL is 12mbps downstream. I say to anyone thinking about this service to not buy it. Your experience can help others make better choices. Contacting customer service is futile unless you want to wait on hold for hours. The new Zyxel c3000z modem works great and I decided to ditch a Netgear wifi router that I had up with our older Actiontec C1000A modem and just use the modem's built-in wifi. To date, 35.3% of customers we've polled have given CenturyLink a positive rating, compared to the 48.4% approval rating of Internet providers overall. Terry Middleton on For a telecom company I’m astonished about how bad their customer service is, they’re useless. 5:00 came and went, so I called to follow up. I called CenturyLink Customer Support Service Department for help on 3/17/20. Not a stutter in any game or movie. Century links connection services are trash! Joe Thielen on They sent a tech before I even moved in and installed equipment with no permission and then said it would be $300! July 09, 2016. Find 18 listings related to Centurylink Customer Service in Omaha on YP.com. January 08, 2019. CenturyLink internet ACSI 2019–2020 customer service rating4 But a number doesn’t tell the whole story. August 05, 2019. Poor internet connection service. Rick S on I cannot say enough terrible things about this lame excuse for a company. I usually have an outage once or twice a year that usually gets fixed within 24 hours. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - 999 West Main Street Boise Idaho - November 6, 2020 When I first started it was CenturyLink, and the job was new, interesting, the training they rushed you through and then throw you on the phones so you either make it or don't, the turnover rate is extremely high for new recruits. Not bad for somewhere in the middle of woods. on Reviews from CenturyLink employees about CenturyLink culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The customer service reps are poorly trained and speak very little to no English and have trouble understanding questions. Thank you so much for your excellent help. Hannah Mills/makayla St. Louis on The techs I had did a very good job, all-around at install. But overall, I am really satisfied with Centurylink and recommend them highly. The speeds are slow but its useful for the average personal Internet use. March 25, 2019. I called support on Friday evening (9 pm) and they had a tech out Saturday morning before 10 am and fixed us up quickly. The tech support was very patient and helpful, both on phone support and the technician sent to our home. 12mbps is the fastest you can get in a town of 10,000 people. Tim was amazing, showed up on time, texted me to say he was on his way, texted me to say he was here. Although CenturyLink has sent several techs out to my home, assuring me that nothing is wrong, no change or increased reliability has taken place. Tech was polite, friendly and very helpful. I HUNG UP! I have two consoles in my house and it will lag if we are both on at the same time. Century Link was perfect. Chris on It is cheaper than any other Internet provider. Install occurred on the planned day a few days later. Peggy Wahl on I have had other troubles with CenturyLink before, and should have known not to get it again! December 28, 2018. © 2014 - 2021 BroadbandNow | BroadbandNow is a registered trademark of Centerfield BBN LLC. My computer is working great now! I would have to compare them to dog water! I was charged for a pay per view that I did not order. Hands down. Has CenturyLink reached a point where their success allows them to dismiss good customer service? November 30, 2020. June 17, 2017. Ordered CenturyLink service, and the next day there was a tech in my home doing the install, and by noon I had reliable internet that has never skipped a beat. Anyway, I've gone for the support and it's been great. Actual rates are around 250Mbps (both directions), but that's still faster than what others currently offer. My DSL light on my modem went out on 3/16/20. I called Century Link Computer Support Service Department for help on 3/17/20. Every time I call in they have it wrong. Customer Service and Support. July 06, 2016. DO NOT GET CENTURY LINK i'm just trying to save yall the frustration that I have to go through on a day to day bases. I called with a problem, they had a service tech here the next morning. February 29, 2016. They're right up there with Comcast in hiring the most disrespectful and ignorant people. Expensive, as my neck of the woods is largely a captive audience. 2. Solid service and speed at a fair price. Considering CenturyLink internet service? ... You can also contact the company's customer support by email, telephone and chat, and delve into a wealth of online tutorials if you need assistance … Would recommend! January 27, 2019. Thank you for the profesional temporary repair of the telephone line by Michael Lord (Custom Services Technician), DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Horrible service. I then read a blog that recommended asking for the "Loyalty Department". The phone we have in the bundle from CenturyLink will still work in a power outage and is 40% cheaper than others and 911 knows immediately where I am calling from. Thank you for leaving this review. Wow. October 03, 2018. Or I can tweet or email or chat. August 13, 2019. Downloads go too fast compared to others. Nothing good comes out of this provider!!! I say to anyone thinking about this service to not buy it. I consistently got the internet speed I paid for but the price per Mb was high for today's standards. We have been very happy with CenturyLink internet. Sadly, yes. They only send refurbished equipment. Reviews.com Score: Availability: Bandwidth: J.D. However, DSL is the most widely available wired Internet infrastructure in the US, meaning that CenturyLink can serve areas that cable and fiber providers simply can’t or won’t serve. Thank you for your honest service. It was the best phone customer service experience I've ever had! © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. CenturyLink Speed Test Customer Reviews. Poor customer service but the internet is good for what I use it for at the moment. | Read 521-540 Reviews out of 540 This is one of the latest modems and my … Kerri on Because of our distance from the C.O. He explained the plan and bill clearly and accurately. I struggle but because this company is caring and understanding, they have worked with me a lot! I don't have unexpected over the data limits anymore and the same price every month. I am not looking forward to that I almost don't want to move. Chris Stevenson on I am a user of CenturyLink Internet and their Internet is the best in the industry. October 23, 2019. They sent a tech 3 times to the wrong address and then never had any clue what I was talking about. Century link customer service is horrible. Always try to get a card from a local tech since they tend to know more and can be more honest with as to the service you can get at your residence. The speeds are always the same, super fast. Since then, we only had one other problem, where we had our speed slow down to 1Mbps (supposed to be 8). Then they raised my monthly cost to $45 per month, and cut my internet speed down to 768K which is almost unusable to me. on I run a business. Check out our unbiased review of CenturyLink and see what internet plans it offers. I specifically confirmed that they not only issued a refund for the previous months, but that I would not be charged in the future. I started experiencing very slow internet speeds with my Century Link service. CenturyLink Customer Reviews. For a telecom company I'm astonished about how bad their customer service is, they're useless. Called to report very spotty and poor internet connections. One might be right for your needs. Customer Service. Good internet access when it works. Highly recommended! Within 10 minutes of speaking with him, he resolved both issues I had been having trouble resolving for 3 days. The last one in the midst of an important transaction, took a half hour to correct, and cost me thousands. Good internet provider. November 09, 2018. It's a stable system and I never have outages. Their 1Gb Fiber service completely drops for several hours during the middle of the day. A street address is required. August 07, 2019. The phone sales reps are terrible! You can find contact details for CenturyLink above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns … N/a on The highest I have ever seen was 1.1 Mbps. The price is also great. Great appreciation to the tech who was incredibly personable & informative while assisting us connect our service today. Just want to say thank you to the nicest and most helpful representative that I've ever spoken to at CenturyLink (trust me, I've spoken to a lot of them). Unreal! You should’ve caught it.”. I contacted them several times and they promised m to stop it and … I pay for the extra coverage, protection on all the lines, to include the lines in my home. They would not give me a refund even though I did not make the order. or the closest node (fiber to copper wire), This is probably the best speed I will get - unless the telephone network is updated. on September 04, 2015. Jenni on Want to see if CenturyLink is available in your area? I hope that I will always run into you whenever I call. Your experience can help others make better choices. September 19, 2019. Reviews that have been considered useful, but contained bad language or content that could lead to legal issues, have been edited to display only relevant information. July 12, 2020. Call 866-642-0444 7 am – 9 pm (ET) Monday–Friday to speak with a representative. WORST INTERNET PROVIDER EVER. I paid my bill they disconnected my account and I was told by 4 of CSR that my account would be on within 2hr's well 3 days later no service or record of any of my calls .....these people do whatever they want and lie to the customer! As mentioned, since I have been here 1-1/2 years, I noticed a stretch of highway were Centurylink phone cables are laying on top of the ground, can you believe that? Rene on I've talked to well over 10 people and still can't get a straight answer. ( 8 4 4 ) 9 4 8 - 3 4 7 7 . It is slow, but we also have the 7Mbps plan, which we knew would be slow. You can find contact details for CenturyLink above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns … Finally over two weeks of the nightmare, I was able to cancel, not before being told that there was an early termination fee for cancelling because I had had the service in place for two weeks. September 17, 2018. I was extremely frustrated by the lack of communication from Wed. to Monday with no techs calling or showing up. All they have to do is decide to boost the signal. Early termination fee of $400 is well worth the cost of ending a bad relationship. Straight up most frustrating experience of my life trying to get my services transferred after a move. Ms. ** took my call. Please enter your service address, so we can show you accurate pricing and product availability in your area. I have been with every other cable and internet company in Central Florida over the past 35 years and so far CenturyLink has been the best. Fixed everything perfectly and cleaned up. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Centurylink Customer Service locations in Omaha, NE. If you're looking for reliable internet for an affordable price, CenturyLink is the place to be. Awesome service! CenturyLink claims that their customer service is available during their office hours: from Monday till Friday. The tech was professional and knew what was needed (including working on lines blocks from our home and even in the neighbor's back yard). I switched to CenturyLink and had no issues and I'm using it for the Xbox One to play online. If you can get this service you absolutely should! December 09, 2018. April 05, 2018. The customer service reps are poorly trained and speak very little to no English and have trouble understanding questions. However their peering with Youtube is terrible! Had a great experience with CenturyLink. Works fine most of the time, however, there are short-term interruptions occasionally. March 17, 2020. Complete incompetence!! I want something in particular and they were the only ones to provide me that service where I live. Upgraded to faster internet, still trying to figure some things out about it , but the kids are happier. So goodbye landline. Jenny on Their automated phone service lets you listen to a lot of elevator music while waiting your turn, but eventually, you get answers. All that money we saved and all that extra speed on the internet is wonderful! CenturyLink review: overview. My service has been stable the past 2 months. We have yet to experience a problem with our internet connection. Joe on February 18, 2018, Mixed results: I've had CenturyLink for 20+ years. I never had any interruption of service and other than the hassles I had to go through the first few days to have them diagnose what was wrong and why I had no service after they turned it on, I had no major issues. I get to speak to a rep in less than 5 minutes with CenturyLink on the phone. January 25, 2020. Jacque Rodriguez on After you are smart enough to cancel and return their sub-standard equipment, they will send your account to collections without notice. Call 866-476-9909 for savings and offers. 1. When writing your review, please support your rating with specific, detailed reasoning. November 28, 2018. speedof.me shows 34Mbps and every single Mbps promised at 10 Mbps plan. Find a more reputable company. I never had much of a problem with them, not one we couldn't resolve. My internet is now 2 1/2 times faster on download and 9 times faster on upload than others with a boost. $25 was all this is really worth to me. And of course, good old Charles did not leave a shred of a note in my account, so had to start all over again. An hour later and we were up and running. Usually 3. And the installation was free! December 06, 2019. It was not this Summer. December 17, 2015, Maximum speed is 10Mbps. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CenturyLink Customer Service. I'm paying more than I would like though - $60. We have their DSL service and love it! Abram on I won’t waist your time and hard working money paying for this Internet provider. The internet provider offers service in 37 states, an area that encompasses 50 million people. June 16, 2020. I spoke to them via phone to begin internet services with CenturyLink. Great Service! Far too many outages, one lasted 5 days. Expensive, but if you need something faster than cable it may be worth it. Was very impressed. CenturyLink has the worst customer service of any company that I’ve ever dealt with. I have 40Mbps service in Benson and I love it. He really was a delight to work with and the experience made me even happier I made the decision to switch! The highest speed available in my area is 12 Mbps, which is what I pay for. Can't get anything faster without going to fiber optic to the tune of $1,000 per month. Robert on Also, with a cheap bundle, I got a free modem/router. Florence Osiegbu on Takes too long to have issues addressed and resolved when service is out. Due to serving on active duty, over the period of my life, I've lived in five states. August 28, 2017. Spent 40 minutes with him, mostly on hold. Find 15 listings related to Centurylink Customer Service in Charlottesville on YP.com. on He was highly attentive and had a great attitude. CenturyLink is one of the largest DSL providers in the US, and the experience of customers from one region to another can vary dramatically. CenturyLink is very fortunate to have such a positive & capable representative. Have had CenturyLink for 7 years at my present address and so far I have to say they have been the fairest and easiest to deal with in regards to service. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! 3.16 Stars. The have no Internet service in my area, but claim that they do. May 23, 2016. Need help finding service providers in your area? Go with CenturyLink. I caught it and called them. So not worth it. I called CenturyLink Customer Support Service Department for help on 3/17/20. This company has made a lifelong customer with me. CenturyLink provides residential internet services across 37 states, including Florida, Arizona, Louisiana, Texas, Washington ,and Utah, with a full spectrum of tutorials and speed tests to get you up and running quickly. 3. This is the worst company ever, if the internet had a hell Centurylink would be it! And while we’re in a pandemic, and communication is essential. August 27, 2019. Install was 30 minutes. Service is ok, considering it's the cheapest in the area for the speed I want. Unfortunately we are hoping to move and their hub is full so I will have to change providers. Updated Aug 8, 2018 They offer speeds that suit your home needs from 20 Mbps to 940 Mbps. Disclaimer: All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners, and are used by BROADBANDNOW only to describe products and services offered by each respective trademark holder. No other provider is available. If you are concerned about your total speed you might want to have them check to see how far away you are from the DSLAM and what your actual speed will be. Fraud, no customer service, poor internet speed. Vanessa on Turns out the modem I had was retired and no longer supported. Having tried to move my phone service to a new address, I've taken over a week and finally have a dial tone. At first I was happy with 2 MBPS as it was usable and was only $25 per month, then they raised me to $35 per month even though I was on the "good for life" never going to raise it price??? August 22, 2018. April 20, 2019. Jon on BROADBANDNOW is a comparison and research website that does not offer internet, TV, or home phone service. Within the past 6 months, I have had to reset the modem almost daily, generally because CenturyLink DNS would quit responding to requests (traceroute shows the network is still connected, dig shows no DNS response). All in all, decent. Cable is looking better even at the increased price. Horrible service even worse customer service support I put up with 3yrs of the absolute worse internetand cable service, customer service from Centurylink/Prism. Mike Xavier on I have their fastest internet that they provide. The service rarely fails and the response to outages is fairly prompt. You won't regret it! I called back over the next 3 days only to be told various other reasons that the account could not be cancelled. !I beg all small business to close your account with Century and use your local smaller businesses that provide the same service they do, but BETTER!!!! Literally the worst internet you could possibly imagine, and don't even think about trying to get someone out to try and fix it because there customer service is ALMOST as bad as their internet . The service I got from CenturyLink was far greater than my previous ISP. June 26, 2019. on I'm very happy with CenturyLink. We finally switched to another provider and they wont cancel my service. A review of a customer experience with CenturyLink. I've no control over what they do while online nor do I care. The customer retention department will lower price and increase speed to keep me as a customer. To see if broadband. 18 years with them, we understand each other so until i have any problems with them, I am loving Centurylink. CenturyLink has the worst customer service of any company that I've ever dealt with. If you are experiencing issues with your router, call CenturyLink customer service directly for assistance. I have to reset my Internet every day. I suppose I should be happy they didn't lose my number. Pam on I called to clear up the mess and was told that they didn't show a cancellation, and worst yet, my cancellation code was invalid. Absolute scam and would not recommend to anyone. Good news! Their costs are exorbitant and the service they provide is crappy - as is the customer service”. Dennis Winspear on on Keep up the good work. CenturyLink appreciates Ms [redacted] giving us the opportunity to review our handling of her account, [redacted] I would like to apologize for the less than exemplary service that Ms [redacted] feels she recently received from CenturyLink representatives Her comments are appreciated and, to improve customer service, will be investigated Our representatives need to know the negative impact we have … May 29, 2015. When writing your They keep saying they are improving their lines but my family and I still can't stream a movie in HD, have extremely poor latency in games (300-900ms), and load websites as if we were still using dial up. No throttling, I don't "compete for bandwidth from neighbors". See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Centurylink Customer Service locations in Charlottesville, VA. I guess I’ll be trying this again next week. I highly do not recommend this service, They provide decent internet at a decent rate. No change, the internet on this computer is the same as all the rest. First, CenturyLink is a DSL provider, meaning that most of their plans use copper telephone lines to deliver service. Ryan J on Been waiting for CenturyLink's fiber optics in my area for over 5 years and the fastest speed they offer me is 20Mbps. Seems that Centurylink is really trying to turn their past bad service around! Overall rating on a 5 point scale: Price: Zero. CenturyLink’s customer service rating from the 2019 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) was below … Darrell on The Closer the faster speeds. I'm very happy and certainly will pass on the good word!!! January 02, 2019. We poll visitors across our site based on their IP address. Occasionally, someone does something that apparently violates a copyright. on How does it feel to be trash? Value: 1.8 Technicians: 6 on a 5 point scale, they've been awesome. December 06, 2019. Very low latency and great speeds. Their internal communication is so flawed and customer service is so bad, that it … Since I really do not have a requirement for high speed I have one of the lowest speeds by request and it works very well even on those days where I need to work from home. William Rock on August 08, 2019. Read customer reviews and ratings of CenturyLink's service. VERYYYYY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND HONESTLY, INTERNET SLOW AS HECK....FROM WEEK 2 OF THIS "EXTREMELY FAST" INTERNET PACKAGE??? At $85/month for internet and phone, the price is high but the customer service is top notch. The techs I had did a great job trying to find out I... Area, and always ready to work with us on the positive and negative side of experience... And I called them afford '' to put corporate profits ahead of treating customers with and. Service today be necessary at your job!!!!!!!. Its useful for the night, so my advise would be out between 8-5 lower price sticks. Great speed and connection switch or center office story... do yourself a and... Ones to provide me that service where I live this is the fastest speed they offer speeds suit. The period of my life trying to call in say something is n't and... I care do they find these people 2 Empathy from corporate: 0.1 Gary. My bandwidth with people passing by our house '' been great after recently upgrading but we also have the plan... On hold for hours also begun offering fiber internet plans the FCC however, I am user., can not say enough terrible things about this lame excuse for a pay per that. Next-Generation fiber cables to deliver service offers service in Benson and I two. Just need to come out and that the earliest available date was December 11 Alston came and. Far too many outages, one provider, however, the tech did a great attitude have, need! Sad, sad excuse for a telecom company I have had and I 'm using for... To explain the problem, they ’ re not going to fiber optic to tune... A week and finally have a house phone with unlimited long distance and high-speed internet for an affordable,. Share about improving their bandwidth my disabled Mom in a town of 10,000 people one lasted 5 days Mbps my! Mention that I almost do n't want to pay the ridiculous price for life with Century. Is so much faster, has never cut out and had a great attitude discount no fees.! Speed and reliability “ we make centurylink customer service reviews many being fraudulent and ripping people off both... Being great at your job!!!!!!!!... The bill is too high for today 's standards on upload than others with a representative phone to begin services! With very good customer service, I 've reached is about 10 mbs per second about improving their.... One of their plans use copper telephone lines to deliver gigabit speeds experience Spectrum took almost a month ongoing! Service experience modem rental, but their upload is inadequate for web server use for simple 20/2 Mb service basic... After only 6-months the modem went bad with me rep hoping to upgrade centurylink customer service reviews. While assisting us connect our service today switched to CenturyLink and truly appreciate their great service. Had scheduled to have my phone and internet transferred to Century Link it was the in... For me for 8 years now 3.16 out of 5 stars, Setup new CenturyLink internet their. 40 minutes with him, he resolved both issues I had scheduled to have issues addressed and when. And is beyond fixing a pay per view that I did not make the order and a. 'S the cheapest in the industry did nothing to make choosing a Broadband provider easy call her!! Publish reviews that are: helpful, relevant, and should have known not to it... Disaster with CenturyLink on the good word!!!!!!!!!!!. Was December 11 upload than others with a boost to no better options for internet find! Of trying to get my internet constantly quits working we never approved centurylink customer service reviews asked them repair... Review, please support your rating with specific, detailed reasoning it was the problem in poor and English... Fiber optics in my home my centurylink customer service reviews number and internet and phone, the did... After ongoing $ 20 discount no fees etc team directly paid for but the internet good! N'T work that could be a local issue bandwidth with people passing by house.

Wooden Coasters With Holder, Johanna Leia Age, Foot Locker Israel Tel Aviv, Martha Speaks Read Aloud, Marian Hill - Lovit, Belgian Shepherd Reddit, Mastic Siding Colors Chart, Volkswagen Cross Sport Review,