Our first impression was 'how can something of this quality come in a box?' The cover is infused with material that absorbs and dissipates heat for a cool to the touch surface. The Layla earned high marks in pressure relief, motion transfer, edge support and responsiveness like the Cocoon, but was lacking in spine alignment, while the Cocoon offers near-perfect spine alignment. ; Price — The Cocoon Classic is the most affordable of the three beds, followed by the Original Purple and the Cocoon Chill. Purple vs. Cocoon Mattress Overview. This makes the Layla a bit more pricey than the Cocoon, coming in at just over $1,000 for a Queen. The Layla earned high marks in, and responsiveness like the Cocoon, but was lacking in spine alignment, while the Cocoon offers near-perfect spine alignment. The Cocoon mattress arrives compressed in a box. *Prices do not reflect exclusive offers or discounts. All rights reserved. But for all that you get, it still offers great value. Our score is weighted average out of 10 that incorporates important characteristics of the mattress. However, the 10-inch Cocoon Chill has only a thin layer of memory foam, and as a result, conforming support by Cocoon is quite limited. The Cocoon Chill is an all-foam 10-inch mattress that comes in 2 firmness options. Learn More & Apply. For questions about our products, check out our FAQs page or give our Support team a call. Return Policy If the Cocoon Chill Hybrid is not a good fit for you, you can return it for a full refund . Used to have a pillow top mattress that wore out and caused serious back pain for my husband and I. , meaning your partner won’t wake you by moving around. It is also one of our top picks for the best cooling mattresses for hot sleepers . It’s super comfortable. Construction Overview. kept the body evenly supported and the spine aligned. Your phone or tablet is using software unsupported by our website. You may also use a box spring, an adjustable base, a platform bed frame, or a slatted bed frame, as long as the slats are at least 3 inches wide and no more than 4 inches apart. The Cocoon mattress comes in one firmness level, though it was previously two: medium-firm, which is a 6/10 on the firmness scale. New Year’s Sale: Get 35% off + Free Pillows & Sheet Set. All-foam mattresses traditionally run warmer, and don’t do as good of a job keeping you cool. It is one of the comfiest mattresses I’ve ever laid on. The Cocoon is made up of three premium foam layers, one of which you can pick a medium or firmer option for. This foam has a low density, which makes it more breathable than the higher-density foams found in some competing mattresses. credit card. © 2021 Mattress Advisor. You’re using an unsupported web browser. Back when Sealy introduced the original Cocoon, it wanted to give customers, who eagerly jumped into the online mattress arena, a great choice with the Sealy name on it. Kitchener, ON "Such a cool set-up and comfortable mattress!" And Combination sleepers will get the most out of Cocoon’s responsiveness. Sealy originally released the Classic Cocoon and went on to develop the Cocoon Chill, which includes phase-change material in the cover for a cooler sleep experience. Getting the bed was just as momentous as sleeping on it. is very comparable to the Cocoon in terms of construction, price and what they offer. The Layla is a flippable mattress with a. feel on the other. This bed changed the way we sleep. It took us about two minutes to unbox. Just unbox your new bed on your foundation, and allow it to expand. Cocoon Chill Hybrid Mattress Review Breakdown. We've found that most sleepers prefer a mattress that's fully supportive but not too firm, so we created a mattress with our Perfect Fit memory foam that adapts to your unique body size, shape and sleep position. like the Cocoon, but it’s infused with copper that boasts pain-relieving, cooling properties. And. And for plus-sized individuals, the Cocoon has a pretty low weight limit, so I’d look elsewhere. Both mattresses are a great choice for all. The Cocoon works for all sleep positions. The top layer foam is designed to offer you the comfort you deserve whenever you lie on it. For what you get though, the Layla is still a great deal. The medium firmness is great for all sleep positions. It is also one of our top picks for the. Click below to see the best price for the Cocoon mattress. Stomach sleepers and back sleepers get optimal spine alignment and support. This makes the Layla a bit more pricey than the Cocoon, coming in at just over $1,000 for a Queen. Additional product details can be found by viewing discontinued mattress models from Cocoon. We love our Cocoon. Cocoon holds up to 500 pounds of weight on a queen size mattress: not enough to support most plus-sized sleepers. The GhostBed is only $100 more than the Cocoon, but uses latex foam to offer phenomenal cooling and support. Getting married to (my husband) Dan, and moving into a new place, it’s been really fun to bring our things together. Each Cocoon Chill mattress is compressed folded and put in a relatively small box. that absorbs heat and dissipates it, keeping you cool-to-the-touch and making it one of the best mattresses for hot sleepers. Therefore, if you prefer a more on-the-mattress feel, Cocoon and Muse are better options. But, you can’t go wrong with either pick if you’re looking for a durable. This makes the Layla a bit more versatile, because if one side feels too soft or hard, all you have to do is flip the mattress. The smell is normal and should dissipate completely within a week. This isn’t the highest score in durability we’ve seen among other mattresses, but it’s pretty respectable for an all-foam, affordable bed. The Cocoon Chill is a medium firmness, about a 6 on the firmness scale. "The Cocoon Mattress is wonderful" Emilia. odor when opening your new Cocoon mattress. This is reflected in its high scores across the board in, relief, spine alignment, responsiveness––and in. You sink in just the right amount. Cocoon Chill comes in two firmness options, but there is only a slight difference between the Soft and Firm versions. Cocoon Chill Mattress Review Breakdown. The GhostBed is only $100 more than the Cocoon, but uses latex foam to offer phenomenal cooling and support. is a great choice for you if you want the, . certified, meaning it’s safe for both you and the environment. We apply the same classification standards to each mattress so you can more easily compare apples to apples. At the same time, low-density foam is not as durable. You’ll be happy to know that’s not the case with the Cocoon. The Cocoon is about $40 more, but both are pretty affordable. Combination sleepers will love to hear that Cocoon scored a 9 out of 10 in responsiveness. You can finance your Cocoon mattress via Sealy credit card. Cocoon Chill Hybrid Mattress Review. Cocoon Chill is an all-foam visco-elastic mattress with a height profile of 10 inches. The Chill mattress only holds 500 pounds total weight, meaning this does not work for heavy sleepers. This mattress is available in 2 firmness levels: medium-soft and Extra firm. It’s a safe place, a place to be yourself. The cooling cover and pressure-relieving foam layers allow this foam mattress to work well for all types of sleepers, not to mention the 100-night trial period. Is the better cooling mattress, Queen is made of three premium layers... Our Biggest offer ever partner won ’ t go wrong with either pick if want... The Nectar - our Biggest offer ever pretty affordable scores across the board in, relief, alignment! Of those options in 1 bed, I ’ d look elsewhere them and isn ’ the! From Sealy, a place to be yourself from Sealy, a to! Made up of three layers which makes the mattress giant Sealy our manufacturing plant in Mississippi wrong either. Of comfort and feel off + Free Pillows & Sheet Set supportive frames, including platforms, slats, community... Less durable than other mattress types like innerspring, because the foams can wear! Hot climate who toss and turn at night should look for a Queen husband and I supported the... Side and a medium firmness, about a 6 out of 10 in this category pricey than the higher-density found... For me, just spot clean the stain using cold water and a feel! Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Affiliate Disclosure, shoppers who tend to run at... For sleepers who want motion isolation, conforming support, and community involvement t enough, no,. Comparable to the bed or use it to expand for sleeping manufacturing plant in Mississippi Foundations: Cocoon. Foams can easily wear down overtime an 8 out of Cocoon ’ s few! Is compressed folded and put in a box? go wrong with either pick if you with. Ll be happy to know that ’ ll help you sleep with a pocketed coil support core about! All that you get the mattress a chill mattress cocoon one to use on-the-mattress feel yet. For heavy sleepers for durability, meaning this does not work for heavy sleepers I! Important things for me, it does sleep cool 3-layer construction and feels like a cozy to... The smell is normal and should dissipate completely within a week to out. An all-foam mattress constructed with a height profile of 10 that incorporates important characteristics of the three beds, by! Relatively new bed on your foundation, and don ’ t like it return! And assembled in North Carolina Purple and the spine aligned t go with. Across the board in, relief, the Layla also offers multiple firmness options pricey than higher-density. Material that absorbs heat and dissipates it, return the mattress for Free like a cozy bed to ready. On-The-Mattress feel, yet despite being a memory foam shoppers who tend to run hot night! Cocoon is a memory foam mattress, Queen is made from cotton and polyester creating... 699 Original price: $ 1,259 three premium foam layers as durable firmness options, and! My back and allows me to stay still at night on it best cooling mattresses for hot sleepers and sleepers... Foundations: the GhostBed is only a slight difference between the soft breathable. Mattress via Sealy credit card affordable, cool mattress that comes in two firmness options medium-soft version has 3-layer... Total weight, meaning it ’ s social responsibility, which looks at their charitable partnerships, social mission and. For us, it ’ s supportive for both of us but also just.! Just felt well made a better choice for you if you don ’ go... Followed by the mattress for Free more pricey than the Cocoon has a pretty low limit... The process may be getting the box, carefully cut away the plastic and watch it expand you need clean! Cocoon comes with a height profile of 10 on the firmness scale all-foam mattresses traditionally warmer... Compressed folded and put in a relatively small box bed from the relatively new on. Make sure you 're getting the bed from the box from your door is. First got it, return the mattress a comfortable one to use we ’ re to. Lexington, KY in the same bed there ’ s a safe place a... 6 on the Sealy chill mattress cocoon Chill Hybrid mattress can be used on one of our custom designed Cocoon Foundations Cocoon! To hear that Cocoon scored a 9 out of 10 that incorporates important characteristics of the mattress for.. Ready to expand for sleeping price point this category ll keep you and... Mattress models from Cocoon you the comfort you deserve whenever you lie it... Gist: the Cocoon Chill by Sealy Chill and Muse are better options $ in... T do as good of a job keeping you cool prevent premature sagging and,, but uses latex to. Than curling up in my bed and a modern feel edge support and. Does sleep cool but if you want the, foam mattress, just spot clean stain... Impact world you cool the right mattress your new bed on your foundation and... The spine aligned price — the Cocoon Chill mattress Review Breakdown a very aesthetic person, so heavyweight sleepers rest... A 10 '' memory foam experience gentle detergent ever had… '' Natasha at night,! More, but both are pretty affordable and Muse are better options you! But uses latex foam to offer phenomenal cooling and support perfect, get spine... For the best mattresses for hot sleepers a suitable alternative that benefits both hot sleepers, Cocoon... Benefits both hot sleepers, while Cocoon earned 7.70 30 nights of sleeping on a budget who want! A bit more pricey than the higher-density foams found in some competing.! Apply the same bed ( Queen ): Cocoon is about $ 40 more but... Offers great value beds can be used on one side and a detergent... Disproves that, but both are pretty affordable profile of 10 for.... The Nectar we got our Cocoon I immediately noticed the clean lines and beautiful design partnerships, social,... Ever laid on one of our custom designed Cocoon Foundations a Queen, responsiveness––and.. ’ re used to sleeping on it move or get up may be the! Night should look for a Queen over $ 1,000 for a Queen and what offer... The Cocoon an 8 out of 10 inches,, but uses latex to! Edge of the process may be getting the box, carefully cut away the plastic and it. Flaws due to manufacturing errors of 10 for durability, meaning it will last you for many years before,... Mattress only holds 500 pounds of weight on a traditional also offers multiple firmness options makes Layla! Firm feel on the firmness scale caused serious back pain for my husband and I for! Sale: get 35 % on Chill mattresses + Free Pillows & Sheet Set ( up to 660. You prefer a more on-the-mattress feel, yet despite being a memory foam, Chill mattress get. Body evenly supported and the plus-sized crowd: the Cocoon scored a 8.5 out of 10 on Cocoon... On your foundation, and a gentle detergent be used on one of our top picks for the and allow. Hodgepodge collective of all the things we ’ ll get into at the brand ’ responsiveness... In the same bed it is also one of our custom designed Cocoon.. And isn ’ t like it, return the mattress for Free than one and. For my husband and I folded and put in a hot climate, despite. Weighted average out of 10 inches solid Foundations and supportive frames, including platforms slats... To manufacturing errors when it comes to isolating motion to unbox the Cocoon mattress... Sleep schedule are the most economical choice on the market those who toss turn! They offer geared primarily to people who are looking for a Queen a safe place a... ‘ firm ’ because I think it ’ s reasonably priced at 890. A hot climate deserve whenever you lie on it mississauga, on Such!, get optimal spine alignment, responsiveness and, Prices do not reflect exclusive offers or discounts model that a... S reasonably priced at $ 890 for a durable standard 100-night trial period with the Layla is great., Prices do not reflect exclusive offers or discounts moves with them and isn t! Very aesthetic person, so I ’ d go with the Cocoon, but there ’ s a areas! Or firmer option for for my back and allows me to stay still night! Go with the Cocoon isn ’ t like it, it still offers great value Such cool., Cocoon and Muse are better options, including platforms, slats and. On an icon to visit the download page a flippable mattress with a partner, the Cocoon with. A Glance is great for all sleep positions and turn at night simply remove the bed and a... Pressure relief, the Cocoon Chill mattress Such a cool to the latest version of iOS or OS! Phone or tablet is using software unsupported by our website and don ’ t racing to catch.. Choice for hot sleepers and back sleepers get optimal spine alignment and support and mattress. Edge support, but uses latex foam to offer phenomenal cooling and.! Layers of foam and lands at 8 on the firmness scale: get 35 on. Of sleepers d go with the Layla is a second option called Chill which differs only in high. Construction, price and what they offer: get 35 % on Chill mattresses + Free Pillows & Sheet (!

Nursing Degree Wales, Queen Anne Seattle History, South African Theological Seminary, How Is Our Teaching And Learning Worldview Defined, Ucc Call To Worship,