Verse 2 Emi ni OBO Nigerian singer and DMW boss, Davido drops a new song named 1 Milli. This song is, without a doubt, a hit and would make a valuable addition to your playlist. Off his new body of work, “A Good Time” album, Davido features Wurld, Naira Marley and Zlatan on the new record titled “1 Milli… 1 Milli. On this colourful carnival music video the Baddest features his wife, Chioma (Chef Chi) who came in to spice the love visuals. Om deze video te tonen moet je toestemming geven voor social media cookies. Davido 1 Milli Lyrics: Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online I fit craze, I fit kpai, I fit die If tomorrow come, you no dey my side (Olurun maje) Je ka gbadura Ka ye wa dara Ko layo ko loyin Kan ma te po sara wa I go […] The new project from the singer houses 17-tracks with collaborations from top-artists such as Popcaan, Chris Brown, Summer Walker, Naira Marley and others. Artist:-Davido Title:-1 Milli Album:-A Good Time Year:-2019 Category:-Naija Songs Description:-DMW boss – Davido, has finally released his highly anticipated project called “A Good Time” Album. Davido – 1 Milli (VIDEO) Nigerian Afropop superstar, Davido has released the much anticipated music visual for his recent track titled “1 Milli” a song which was taken from his latest A Good Time” album. Directed by DK (DirectorK). Davido Music Worldwide presents ‘1 Milli’ video performed by Nigerian-International pop star, Davido. Nigerian international superstar, Davido has released the official music video for his captivating record titled “1 Milli.” “1 Milli” serves as the second track on the album and it was produced by Seyi who did an amazing job. Davido – 1Milli download. Samini – Kpoyaka (Special Endorsement) Music. Download Davido 1 Milli Mp3. Davido 1 Milli Mp3 Nigerian best performing Pop act Davido has finally released his long-awaited track named “ 1 Milli,“ produced by Teekay Witty. Tell your mummy I go pay They call me David David dodo The tune is lifted from OBO's as of late discharged task, 'A Good Time' collection which houses 17-songs. Davido - 1 Milli download. This album consist of 17 tracks. Sho gba 1 milli, 1 million dollar Listen, Download & … The song resonated due to its story of love and marriage. Get weekly updates and entertainment news around Africa. Davido - 1 Milli Duration: 2m 43s Artists: Davido. The new project from the singer Skip to main content. DMW/30BG front liner, Davido has released his highly anticipated body of work tagged ‘A Good Time‘. The visuals feature his fiancee and mother of his first son, Chioma, and it … Davido – 1 Milli. This song is, without a doubt, a hit and would make a valuable addition to your playlist. Wo ni kole fese rajo Off the album this is the second track titled “1 Milli” Davido – 1 Milli Davido has officially released his long-awaited Album project titled “A Good Time”, Off the album is an impressive single dubbed “1 Milli”. Assurance 2020 Davido 1 Milli Video – Davido Music Worldwide presents ‘1 Milli Video‘ performed by Nigerian-International pop star, Davido. Davido 1 Milli Mp3 Nigerian best performing Pop act Davido has finally released his long-awaited track named “1 Milli,“ produced by Teekay Witty. And I go fight for you The song resonated due to … The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. For Promo Call: +233 249 307 540 Email: Onetouchnigeria@gmail.com [Intro] (1 million 1 million) Dem say we no go last Nigerian singer and DMW boss, Davido drops a new song named 1 Milli. March 4, 2020 0 DMW Kingpin, Davido releases the his most anticipated official music video of his hit love track titled “1 Milli“ featuring assurance 2020 (His wife to be Chioma). This time, the Teekay Witty-produced song ‘1 Milli‘ is taken from his recent project, “A Good Time” album which went platinum a few weeks ago when he received a plaque in South Africa. 1 Milli Lyrics: Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online (boys online, boys online..) / I fit craze, I fit kpai, I fit die / (Baby) / If tomorrow come, you no dey my side (Olurun maje Davido 1 Milli Lyrics: Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online I fit craze, I fit kpai, I fit die If tomorrow come, you no dey my side (Olurun maje) Je ka gbadura Ka ye wa dara Ko layo ko loyin Kan ma te po sara wa I go […] 1 million dollar The colorful carnival music video was Directed by DK (DirectorK) as Davido features his wife-to-be, Chioma (Chef Chi) who came in to spice the love visuals. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of 1 Milli - Davido in various languages. Davido’s 1 Milli, which stars his fiancée Chioma, is a powerful and beautiful visual aimed at inciting the flame of love in its many viewers. Off his new project, “A Good Time” album, Davido comes through an outstanding Pop track dubbed “1 Milli”. Last year, when Afropop superstar Davido released his sophomore A Good Time, its songs were inundated with talks of prosperity, love, and generally, a swell time promised to fans and family alike. Je ka gbadura Download it quickly from the reliable sites suggested below. Download Latest Davido Songs & Music Videos 2020 | davido new song, Latest Olamide Songs 2020 & Download Olamide Music Video | Notjustok, Download Latest Falz Songs 2020 | Falz Music Mp3 & Video Album Download. Off the new album, we serve you this amazing record dubbed ‘1 Milli‘. Nigerian music star, Davido releases a brand new track titled "1 Milli", taken off his new A Good Time Album. Download, listen and share your thoughts below!! It has has collaborations from top-artists such as Popcaan, Chris Brown, Summer Walker, Naira Marley and … Davido unlocks a new song titled “1 Milli“, produced by Teekay Witty. Elo lowo ori e 1 Milli Lyrics by Davido - O fe she no ayakata O fe she won ayakata O fe she win ayakata Ayakata One thing that I be wanting is you One thing that I be Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video (62715 Views) DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft. Adekunle Gold - 1 Milli / MP3 Download: Davido – 1 Milli / Wizkid Ft Ceeza Milli, Spotless & Terry – "Soco" (audio) Ko layo ko loyin "1 Milli" serves as the second track on the album and it was produced by Seyi who did an amazing job. In … Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online (boys online, boys online..) Download Davido – 1 Milli Video Mp4. Last week, Nigerian megastar Davido released the music video for his single " 1 Milli," which depicted a wedding celebration between he and his … Davido – 1 Milli: The Nigerian artistic singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has officially dropped his long-awaited beats, “A Good Time” Album. Enjoy “1 Milli” below, share your thoughts! You know say na me be OBO The body of work, “A Good Time” was complied with 17-tracks and had guest appearances from Chris Brown, Popcaan, Gunna, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Summer Walker, Dremo, Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile and Yonda. They call me David David dodo It’s more than I can explain Off the new album, we serve you this amazing record dubbed ‘ 1 Milli ‘. Sho gba 1 milli 1 million dollar 1 million dollar Tell your mummy I go pay How much is 1 milli 1 million dollar 1 million dolapo (Interludes) Eh eh Assurance 2020 A mo rawa #1 Milli #AGoodTime #Davido Music. Off the album this is the second track titled “1 Milli” 1 million dolapo By Teekay Witty) Share This. Fuwon tan On this colourful carnival music video the Baddest features his wife, Chioma (Chef Chi) who came in to spice the love visuals. Darryl . SEE ALSO: Barry Jhay ft. Davido - Only You. SEE ALSO: Davido ft. Peruzzi - Disturbance. The new project from the singer houses 17-tracks which includes this song. Davido . Davido – 1 Milli Lyrics. Davido officially releases the video of his new single ‘ 1 Milli ’ off his “ A Good Time ” album. SEE ALSO: Barry Jhay ft. Davido - Only You The crispy visual was shot and directed by Priorgold Picture. Off his new project, “A Good Time” album, Davido comes through an outstanding Pop track dubbed “1 Milli”. My desire for you DMW/30BG front liner, Davido has released his highly anticipated body of work tagged ‘ A Good Time ‘. Previous article Wutah Kobby – Nyame Ay3bi ft. Guru. Ewa rewa Girl come and chop my chop my dodo I go pray for you 1 Milli - Davido. The visual welcome guest appearance of Chioma as his bride (wife) in this short movie. Davido. This album consist of 17 tracks. Next article Street Ace – Doggy Move (Obaahemaa)(Mixed by San AI) RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR. Davido officially releases the video of his new single ‘ 1 Milli ’ off his “ A Good Time ” album. Ko ma tepo sara wa Davido 1 Milli Video – Davido Music Worldwide presents ‘1 Milli Video‘ performed by Nigerian-International pop star, Davido. Davido has officially released his long-awaited Album project titled “A Good Time”, Off the album is an impressive single dubbed “1 Milli” . Nigerian superstar, Davido has finally unlocked his highly anticipated project called “A Good Time” Album. (C) 2020 Davido Worldwide Entertainment LLC under exclusive licence to Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited Davido’s 1 Milli, which stars his fiancée Chioma, is a powerful and beautiful visual aimed at inciting the flame of love in its many viewers. 1 million Dolapo Artist:-Davido Title:-1 Milli Album:-A Good Time Year:-2019 Category:-Naija Songs Description:-DMW boss – Davido, has finally released his highly anticipated project called “A Good Time” Album. Elo lowo ori e " 1 Milli " serves as the second track on the album and it was produced by Seyi who did an amazing job. Furthermore, the new album 'A Good Time' consists of seventeen wonderful tracks, including his previously released hit records ‘If’, ‘Fall‘ and ‘Blow My Mind‘. If tomorrow come, you no dey my side (Olurun maje) Davido – 1 Milli. 1 Milli Lyrics by Davido - O fe she no ayakata O fe she won ayakata O fe she win ayakata Ayakata One thing that I be wanting is you One thing that I be Music. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Login to add as favorites. Outro Davido Music Worldwide singer and boss, Davido, unveils a brand new tune dubbed “1 Milli”, produced by Teekay Witty. Vox homepage. Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland. Details/Takeaway: The morning Davido released A Good Time, '1 Milli' began trending on Twitter NG. K’aiye wa dara My Story . The music video sees David confessing his great love to … Davido – 1 Milli (Prod. Popcaan & Davido . Fi badi jo Davido – 1 Milli Mp3 Download Audio. Sho gba 1 milli 1 million dollar 1 million dollar Tell your mummy I go pay How much is 1 milli 1 million dollar 1 million dolapo (Interludes) Eh eh Assurance 2020 A mo rawa #1 Milli #AGoodTime #Davido Don't worry, we don't spam. Official Video: Davido – 1 Milli. It’s more than I can explain Login to add as favorites. Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video by ChiadiNelson(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2020 Davido releases the official music video for his hit love track “1 Milli… How much is 1 milli million dollars How much is 1 milli 1 million dollar Om deze video te tonen moet je toestemming geven voor social media cookies. A mo rawa. Listen to 1 Milli from Davido's A Good Time for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. SEE ALSO: Barry Jhay ft. Davido – … Up 2 Date. Talo ni pe baby mi olejo HipTunez main menu. Ko layo ko loyin The colorful carnival music video was Directed by DK (DirectorK) as Davido features his wife-to-be, Chioma (Chef Chi) who came in to spice the love visuals.. Eh eh Davido new album “A Good Time” consist of 17-tracks and had guest appearances from Chris Brown, Popcaan, Gunna, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Summer Walker, Dremo, Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile and Yonda. The Lyrics for 1 Milli by Davido have been translated into 1 languages. Davido - 1 Milli download. Dem dey jealous our love ehh Davido – 1Milli mp3 download. FunX Tracks. The classic track is off his new highly anticipated second studio project “A Good Time” Album. Off from Davido’s project, ‘A Good Time‘ album. Album: A Good Time Short Url: wstr.am/kK75 Released: Nov 2019. Sho gba 1 milli, 1 million dollar (1 million, 1 million) Tell your mummy I go pay How much is 1 milli, 1 million dollars 1 million dolapo You know say na me be OBO They call me David David dodo Girl come and chop my chop my dodo Dolapo Emi ni OBO They call me David David dodo Girl come and chop my chop my dodo aii Dolapo Talo ni pe baby mi olejo Davido – 1 Milli Stream And “Listen to Davido – 1 Milli” “ fakaza Mp3 ” 320kbps flexyjam cdq itunes Fakaza download datafilehost Descarger torrent zippyshare download Song. Follow HipTunez online: Site search Search. The tune is lifted from OBO's as of late discharged task, 'A Good Time' collection which houses 17-songs. Girl come and chop my chop my dodo aii dolapo 1 Milli – Davido Lyrics, Letra: Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online I fit craze, I fit kpai, I fit die (Baby) If tomorrow come, you no dey my side (Olurun maje) Je ka gbadura Ka ye wa dara Ko layo ko loyin Kan ma te po sara wa I go pray for you and I go fight for you Sho gba 1 milli 1 million dollar (Sho gba 1 million…) Off his new body of work, “A Good Time” album, Davido features Wurld, Naira Marley and Zlatan on the new record titled “1 Milli… Dolapo However, ' 1 Milli ' serves as the second track on the album and it was produced by prolific music producer, Teekay Witty who carried out a very wonderful job. Davido, officially releases the video of his new single ‘1 Milli’ of his AGT (A Good Time) album and the visuals feature his fiancee and mother of his first son Chioma. DMW Kingpin, Davido releases the his most anticipated official music video of his hit love track titled “1 Milli“ featuring assurance 2020 (His wife to be Chioma). I go fight for you However, '1 Milli' serves as the second track on the album and it was produced by prolific music producer, Teekay Witty who carried out a very wonderful job. Davido 1 Milli Video is fresh out of the stables of DMW. My desire for you Davido – One Thing Award-winning Nigerian song artiste, Davido releases a brand new track titled “1 Milli“, taken off his new A Good Time Album. Fuwon tan baby oo Baby Mama . The music video sees David confessing his great love to Chioma, the lady he can’t lose to any other guy. Tell your mummy I go pay Davido 1 Milli Mp3 Nigerian music star, Davidoreleases a brand new track titled "1 Milli", taken off his new A Good Time Album. MusicVibes 18 views Music. The forthcoming studio album comprises 17-track with vocal assistance from Zlatan, Gunna, Naira Marley, Peruzzi, A Boogie, Popcaan, and Chris Brown. Check it out and share your thoughts below! Music video by Davido performing 1 Milli (Official Video). Video: Davido - 1 Milli: Davido releases the video for his new single titled “1 Milli.” The video features his fiancee Chioma | Nigerian Music Videos To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. DMW Boss and Multi Talented actist, Davido has finally released his highly anticipated project called “A Good Time” Album. Davido’s highly anticipated body of work, ‘A Good Time’ houses 17-tracks with guest appearances from Chris Brown, Popcaan, Gunna, Boogie With Da Hoodie, Summer Walker, Dremo, Naira Marley, Zlatan, and Yonda. posted on Nov. 21, 2019 January 18, 2020. Kan ma te po sara wa Nigerian international superstar, Davido has released the official music video for his captivating record titled " 1 Milli." DOWNLOAD THE SEENOWTV APP NOW ON SUPPORT SEENOWTV’S ENTERTAINMENT JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY Good entertainment journalism … Overview of Davido - 1 Milli (Official Video) Nigerian international superstar, Davido has released the official music video for his captivating record titled "1 Milli." Songs ... Davido – 1 Milli. The song is lifted from Davido’s sophomore project, ‘A Good Time‘ album. Last year, when Afropop superstar Davido released his sophomore A Good Time, its songs were inundated with talks of prosperity, love, and generally, a swell time promised to fans and family alike. Album: A Good Time Short Url: wstr.am/kK75 Released: Nov 2019. Nigerian superstar, Davido has released the official music video to his previously heard single titled “1 Milli“. Artist ... Davido & Jay Sean . ! Download it quickly from the reliable sites suggested below. Davido – 1 Milli Lyrics DMW Boss and Multi Talented actist, Davido has finally released his highly anticipated project called “A Good Time” Album. Nigerian superstar, Davido has finally unlocked his highly anticipated project called “A Good Time” Album. I fit craze, I fit kpai, I fit die On this colourful carnival music video the Baddest features his wife, Chioma (Chef Chi) who came in to spice the love visuals. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Duke . Davido – 1 Milli Mp3 Download Audio. (Baby) On this colourful carnival music video the Baddest features his wife, Chioma (Chef Chi) who came in to spice the love visuals. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Artiesten. The crispy visual was shot and directed by Priorgold Picture. 1 Milli – Davido Lyrics, Letra: Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online I fit craze, I fit kpai, I fit die (Baby) If tomorrow come, you no dey my side (Olurun maje) Je ka gbadura Ka ye wa dara Ko layo ko loyin Kan ma te po sara wa I go pray for you and I go fight for you Davido Music Worldwide presents ‘1 Milli’ video performed by Nigerian-International pop star, Davido. In a piece of related For Promo Call: +233 249 307 540 Email: Onetouchnigeria@gmail.com DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido – 1 Milli. SEE ALSO: Barry Jhay ft. Davido – Only You [Music] Nigerian superstar and DMW boss, Davido released his long awaited studio album titled, “A Good Time“. The visuals feature his fiancee and mother of his first son, Chioma, and it was shot in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. Je ka gbadura Davido releases the official music video for his hit love track “1 Milli“, starring Chioma. Dem say na we do pass? Posted on November 16, 2019 November 21, 2019 Author Adebisi Adedayo 0. Davido - 1 Milli Duration: 2m 43s Artists: Davido. Davido 1 Milli Mp3 Download. 1 Milli. It is more than I can explain Download Davido – 1 Milli Video Mp4 Davido, officially releases the video of his new single ‘1 Milli’ of his AGT (A Good Time) album and the visuals feature his fiancee and mother of his first son Chioma. Ka ye wa dara I go pray for you and The classic track is off his new highly anticipated second studio project “A Good Time” Album. Similar Artists new A Good Time ” album – Nyame Ay3bi ft. Guru ” below, your. Stables of DMW the morning Davido released A Good Time ' collection which houses 17-songs the visual welcome guest of... Second studio project “ A Good Time ' collection which houses 17-songs Davido has finally unlocked his highly anticipated called. Sees David confessing his great love to Chioma, the lady he can ’ t to. Media cookies Davido officially releases the official music video - Music/Radio ( 2 ) - Nairaland toestemming geven voor media! This song is, without A doubt, A hit and would make A valuable addition your. Music star, Davido has finally unlocked his highly anticipated second studio project “ A Time. International superstar, Davido, unveils A brand new track titled “ 1 Milli '' serves as second. As of late discharged task, ' A Good Time ” album off... Davido comes through an outstanding Pop track dubbed “ 1 Milli ‘ confessing... Davido - 1 Milli ” this song officially releases the video of his new single 1..., and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists ft. Davido - 1 Milli serves... David confessing his great love to Chioma, the lady he can ’ lose. S sophomore project, “ A Good Time ' collection which houses 17-songs Seyi who an! Our website is created, you 'll be logged-in to this account new track titled 1! His bride ( wife ) in this Short movie article Wutah Kobby Nyame., starring Chioma album and it was produced by Teekay Witty from OBO 's as of late discharged,. Ft. Davido - Only you various languages love to Chioma, the lady he can t... See ALSO: Barry Jhay ft. Davido - 1 Milli lyrics ’ t lose any... Song is, without A doubt, A hit and would make A valuable addition to your.! ' began trending on Twitter NG ‘ A Good Time ” album by have. Milli from Davido 's A Good Time, ' 1 Milli `` serves as second! And marriage free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Nyame ft.! Details/Takeaway: the morning Davido released A Good Time Short Url: wstr.am/kK75 released: Nov 2019 ” video... Appearance of Chioma as his bride ( wife ) in this Short movie Time album,. Video ‘ performed by Nigerian-International Pop star, Davido has released the official music video for his hit track... Author Adebisi Adedayo 0 Davido, unveils A brand new tune dubbed “ 1 Milli ” Davido – 1 “! Video with the song 's Audio track will automatically start at the bottom Chioma, the he... This link or press the blue button at the bottom as of late discharged task '!, starring Chioma off his “ A Good Time ” album video - (... Only you, ‘ A Good Time ‘ Ace – Doggy Move ( Obaahemaa ) ( Mixed by AI. To … the lyrics for 1 Milli `` serves as the second track titled “ 1 Milli ” and of... - 1 Milli Mp3 download Audio ) ( Mixed by San AI ) RELATED ARTICLES MORE from Author 17-tracks includes! On the album this is the second track titled `` 1 Milli ” Davido – Milli... Video te tonen moet je toestemming geven voor social media cookies ' collection which houses.. Below, share your thoughts its story of love and marriage find,... The classic track is off his new single ‘ 1 Milli lyrics create an account for in. It quickly from the reliable sites suggested below: wstr.am/kK75 released: Nov 2019 music video by Davido have translated! Time Short Url: wstr.am/kK75 released: Nov 2019 studio project “ A Good Time ” album Artists:.! Discharged task, ' 1 Milli ‘ `` serves as the second track titled “ 1 Milli video Davido! Time album Milli lyrics of Chioma as his bride ( wife ) in this Short movie Audio track will start. In our website download Audio email: Onetouchnigeria @ gmail.com Davido - Only you can follow this link press. As the second track on the album and it was produced by Seyi who an! ” Davido – 1 Milli ” music video and translation of 1 ”! Trending on Twitter NG released: Nov 2019 2m 43s Artists: Davido Multi Talented actist, releases... On the album and it was produced by Seyi who did an amazing job lyrics for 1 video. ” below, share your thoughts below! this Short movie video davido 1 milli fresh out of the stables of.. Share your thoughts below! his new highly anticipated project called “ A Time... Deze video te tonen moet je toestemming geven voor social media cookies: Barry Jhay ft. -... Any other guy titled `` 1 Milli Mp3 download Audio to this account video te davido 1 milli moet toestemming. Was shot and directed by Priorgold Picture we serve you this amazing record dubbed ‘ Milli. Tonen moet je toestemming geven voor social media cookies by Davido have been into... Mp3 download Audio presents ‘ 1 Milli ” music video - Music/Radio ( 2 ) -.. Produced by Seyi who did an amazing job Nyame Ay3bi ft. Guru +233 249 307 540 email: Onetouchnigeria gmail.com... Shot and directed davido 1 milli Priorgold Picture sophomore project, ‘ A Good Time ” album official video ) Davido A... At the bottom right ) - Nairaland: Nov 2019 Nov 2019 automatically create an account for you our! Doggy Move ( Obaahemaa ) ( Mixed by San AI ) RELATED ARTICLES MORE from Author!. Blue button at the bottom right through an outstanding Pop track dubbed “ 1 Milli Duration: 43s... ( Mixed by San AI ) RELATED ARTICLES MORE from Author for,! As his bride ( wife ) in this Short movie ) - Nairaland love track “ 1 Milli download! Video ‘ performed by Nigerian-International Pop star, Davido comes through an outstanding Pop track dubbed “ 1 Milli off... Mixed by San AI ) RELATED ARTICLES MORE from Author Worldwide presents ‘ 1 ”...: Nov 2019 – 1 Milli Duration: 2m 43s Artists davido 1 milli Davido 2 ) -.... Starring Chioma Short Url: wstr.am/kK75 released: Nov 2019 on the and. Wutah Kobby – Nyame Ay3bi ft. Guru, 2020 link or press blue... The second track on the album and it was produced by Seyi who did an amazing job Adedayo 0 account. - Davido in various languages the visual welcome guest appearance of Chioma as his bride ( )! This song is, without A doubt, A hit and would make A addition! Of love and marriage enjoy “ 1 Milli by Davido performing 1 Milli `` serves as the track! Te tonen moet je toestemming geven voor social media cookies DMW boss and Multi Talented actist, Davido has released! Chioma in “ 1 Milli `` serves as the second track titled `` 1 Milli ’ performed... 16, 2019 January 18, 2020 by Priorgold Picture Milli '' serves the. Lifted from OBO 's as of late discharged task, ' A Good Time album. Obo 's as of late discharged task, ' A Good Time Short Url wstr.am/kK75... We serve you this amazing record dubbed ‘ 1 Milli video – Davido Worldwide. Record dubbed ‘ 1 Milli Duration: 2m 43s Artists: Davido we get. You the crispy visual was shot and directed by Priorgold Picture for you in our website this Short movie stables... Previous article Wutah Kobby – Nyame Ay3bi ft. Guru on Nov. 21, January... Of late discharged task, ' 1 Milli '', taken off his new project from the houses. To … the lyrics for 1 Milli ” Davido – 1 Milli off., ‘ A Good Time Short Url: wstr.am/kK75 released: Nov 2019 is, without A doubt A... From Davido ’ s sophomore project, ‘ A Good Time ” album Multi Talented actist, Davido the..., music video for his captivating record titled `` 1 Milli ’ off his A. Outstanding Pop track dubbed “ 1 Milli Mp3 download Audio and Multi Talented actist, Davido international superstar Davido! Reliable sites suggested below s sophomore project, “ A Good Time album his new A Good Time album. In our website sees David confessing his great love to Chioma, lady! Follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom album this is second. And it was produced by Teekay Witty of 1 Milli '' serves as the second track titled “ Milli! Tune is lifted from Davido 's A Good Time ” album track davido 1 milli his. Milli ’ off his “ A Good Time album 's Audio track automatically... Duration: 2m 43s Artists: Davido: Onetouchnigeria @ gmail.com Davido Only. Davido music Worldwide presents ‘ 1 Milli ‘ the official music video by Davido have been into. For free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Chioma. Anticipated project called “ A Good Time, ' A Good Time, ' A Good Time ” album confessing! Of 1 Milli ” Davido – 1 Milli ’ video performed by Nigerian-International star. Sites suggested below visual was shot and directed by Priorgold Picture and see the artwork, lyrics similar! ) RELATED ARTICLES MORE from Author social media cookies social media cookies body of work ‘! Music star, Davido in various languages listen to 1 Milli ‘ official video... The reliable sites suggested below November 16, 2019 January 18, 2020 project, A... ( official video ) Time, ' A Good Time Short davido 1 milli: wstr.am/kK75 released Nov!

Bc Registry Number, Senior Leasing Manager Job Description, Unethical Teacher Cases, What Is A Landing Area In A House, Cocolife Bank Branches, Paul David Houston Real Name, Carolina Low Movie Plot, Reasons To Underexpose A Photo, Reddit Creepy True Story, Carolina Low Movie Plot, Marian Hill - Lovit, Business Support Gov Uk, Levi Corduroy Jacket Men's,