I guess any pairing is welcome? This Hetalia-Gerita foto contains porträt, kopfbild, nahaufnahme, portrait, headshot, and kopfschuss. Characters: Egypt, Germany, Italy, Japan *ヘタリア1話* 始まりはここからでした。 へたれっぷりをお楽しみください。 Japan Bonus Comic If you think about it, Japan is kind of an airhead. Morg's Doujinshi Masterlist. 223. Send to Friend. Romano desires nothing more than to be loved. [No shadows b/c I am lazy like that] I promised such a short comic over ago to , and I finally found the time to do it. 1K likes. Feel free to look around. Share via Email Report Story Feliciano knew this feeling all too well. adopta1, woofiesmith and 4 others like this blackkillercat Awww!So cute!! The countries find a small girl (you) and take her in to temporarily care for her. Und so kommt es zu den lustigsten Reibereien und Missverständnissen zwischen den Nationen dieser Erde. Hetalia Doujinshi [ENG] ~ Kimi No Tonari (GerIta) - YouTube Completed. See a recent post on Tumblr from @mylifeisfruk4ever about hetalia-gerita. (>O<)/ WOoooh~, When giving this a final check before uploading I noticed Germany is posing like Edgeworth from Ace Attorney games. X3, GerIta OMFG THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE and Funny~! 1. Suddenly in the middle of the meeting room a large book appears on the table. First Time - GerIta 1.7K 39 19. by HunterJanes. Romano desires nothing more than to be loved. Ding... Just another set of hetalia one-shots, all written by me. (DISCONTINUED!) APH: HRE's Identity comic. This Hetalia-Gerita fankunst might contain anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and comics. It is speculated that Holy Roman Empire, the childhood love of Feliciano, became Germany. Lost (Hetalia x Child!Reader) by Theo. contact. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm Frejann★ this is a side blog for my Hetalia comic! Share. Auszug von der Rückseite des Mangabands (May also contain NSFW, V... Will the nations fight over the secrets revealed or will this unite them? 20.12.2017 - Erkunde this.one. Something smuty yet fluffy for there first time. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Germany is forced to write a letter to Italy but he doesnt know what to writecomic by silent-solilquy88 on deviantart http://silent-soliloquy88.deviantart.com/ Jan 4, 2015 - Explore Cassanova Shipper's board "Gerita Comics" on Pinterest. (First part in the 'Anime Texting' series) One year later, The rest of the... YAOINESS EVERYWHERE! spamano hetalia gerita usuk romano prucan spain fruk aph aphspain aphromano sufin dennor rochu lovino spainxromano italy hongice antonio ameripan. What fandom are you in again? This Hetalia-Gerita foto contains anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and comics. Read to find out. It has all your favourite Hetalia characters as Nekos! hetalia-mpreg | Tumblr. Italien ist ein Pasta liebender Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist und Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte? It's where your interests connect you with your people. 14.4K 307 140. aqui subire todos mis dibujos de Gerita, como la humilde fan de GerIta que soy :V Hetalia / Ger-Ita. Willkommen in der Welt von Hetalia, in der sich jedes Land genau so benimmt, wie man es von ihm erwartet. It's nothing special, and well, ... GerIta - Watashi haanatawo itoshi te. #first-time #fluff #gerita #hetalia #mxm. I do not own Hetalia, please support the official release, See our favourite nations text! Sort by: Hot. For many years, for some as long as they remember they have been keeping secrets. 1.2K Stories . All shippers welcome! Ship is just too strong. On AO3, it's is the fourth most written ship within the Hetalia: Axis Powersfandom tag; Germany's most written, as well as North Italy's most written. Back at it again with some Hetalia garbage! Weitere Ideen zu Ludwig, Hetalia und Auf wiedersehen sweetheart. Satw Comic. Jul 30, 2016 - Explore Maxie Timms's board "Germany and Italy", followed by 227 people on Pinterest. There will be het but don't read this then. The two have their differences, but there's one thing that both... A series of Hetalia Oneshots. theme. So.... *inhale* My very first book on wattpad.. Share via Email Report Story Send. 27.10.2019 - Erkunde hiogi42s Pinnwand „Gerita“ auf Pinterest. Hetalia Doujinshi Ships: USUK Spamano Dennor Gerita Sufin Hongice Robul Pruhun Rochu England x India Spuk Norbela Iceland x Liechtenstein Asakiku Romano x Belgium Switzerland x Austria England x... morgianascollection. GerIta is one of the most popular ships in the fandom. Italy is so cute and scary at the same time!!!! Yes. I WON'T CONTINUE WRITING THIS ANYMORE!:. Weitere Ideen zu hetalia, auf wiedersehen sweetheart, wiedersehen. It ranges from fluffy shit to smutty shit. lolololo Hope you like it! ( #107 in random- 4/6/17 ). Please enjoy the Hetare-style. It will mostly be fluff but some chapters may be a bit more extreme. And, so....:Hetalia Lemons:. If you wish to request a pairing we will hap... everyone knows Hetalia from Veneziano's side, but what about Romano? This is a Hetalia / Harry Potter crossover (obviously). by HunterJanes Follow. Simple enough. The brothers are thrilled. DAMMIT! Satw Comic Hetalia Funny Germany And Italy Hetalia Axis Powers Doujinshi Fandom Funny Cute Neko Haikyuu. Feb 19, 2017 - Explore Max's board "Gerita Mpreg comic" on Pinterest. Jan 4, 2021 - My collection of Hetalia Comics/ Doujinshi ( I think) with some junkies I came across. Hetalia GerIta!Neko Part 1. First Time - Hetalia,GerIta Fanfiction. This is a list of the various comic diary strip collections of the webcomic version of Hetalia: Axis Powers. Spain wishes for nothing more than his love to be returned. This Hetalia-Gerita fankunst might contain anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and comics. meet me at FB BlumenkindEliot (27) or Insta @Blumenkind_Eliot art-Account: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my mother tongue. Saved by Patty T. 828. See more ideas about Gerita, Hetalia, Hetalia germany. And you, the reader, will have a adventure with these characters! You don't like yaoi? All the oneshots have a plot to them and, if you'd like, you can request a oneshot!! archives. TheMaidenOfTheHunt presents to you a Hetalia reading the diaries fan fiction. They finally sav... Lovino, second heir to the throne of the sea kingdom, best voice in the world, but stubborn and graceless compared to his brother. this is Romano's diary (that I may or may not have stolen from his... Lovino and his brother Feliciano are gaming masters. where was he during all of this? Morg's stash of Doujinshi is here. Nov 21, 2012 - Explore Noelle's board "GerIta", followed by 206 people on Pinterest. He would give his life for his kingdom. Also does 2p Hetalia characters, and thank you! If you know the artist or if you are the artist of these pictures, please dm me and I'll give credit or take it down if you want me to. See more ideas about Gerita, Hetalia, Hetalia ships. Hetalia Chapter 1 The beginning is here. Share . Apr 29, 2018 - Hi! I'm croatian... Moving on. Hilarious situations and requests are open! hetalians Pinnwand „GerIta♡“ auf Pinterest. It all started with a harmless prank that gone too far which led to the disappearance of the North American Brothers, America and Canada. READ EDITED 8/23/2014It is fun to read all your reaction and love about this story. I made this comic a few years ago, it is no longer continued but I have left this blog up so people can read it Country x country or country x reader, lemons and limes are included, requests welcome (I will have to start rejecting some because I get s... A long time ago there was a Queen. I have thing for Gerita. Jan 16, 2016 - please do not use my art without my permission I SHIP IT SO HARD AGH Gerita comic He adored, cherished, and loved his kingdom. Italy's horny and wants Germany to take him. I'm so sorry if my grammar is bad. Hot New # 1. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Saved by NekoHarukichi. Tabun. Some evidence for this is that the Holy Roman Empire was located roughly where Germany is now, as well as the physical similarities between the two and the lack of official pictures of younger Germany. 254K 3.1K 5K.:DISCONTINUED! refresh. DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE YAOI. It is speculated that af… He was the Queen of Spades. 47.3K 1.3K 8. See more ideas about Germany and italy, Hetalia, Gerita. Spain wishes for nothing more than his love to be returned. It was … Rules are inside. deadLast, Ringside and 1 other like this Ringside BFDWKHGDFKLGHF CUUUUTE ! Recently a new game came out that actually transports you into the game. Discover more posts about hetalia-gerita. Tomato Bastard (Spamano) // 17+ by steel.cosplay. HIGHEST RANKING: #241 in FANFICTION I guess? Ding. See more ideas about gerita, mpreg, mpreg tumblr. 7.3K 218 30. Hetalia - Gerita Boyfriend Scenarios. Germany and Italy have a deep bonding with each other and are close friends after Italy declared so and Germany felt shy about it. Support ZARIA folks.So Smexy scene is ahead! cats; kawaii; reader +2 more # 13. Ding. Page 1 of Hetalia-Gerita fan art filtered by "gerita" Showing hetalia-gerita fan art (1-99 of 157) See you there. In der sich jedes Land genau so benimmt, wie man es von ihm erwartet,,... Collections of the... YAOINESS EVERYWHERE, kopfbild, nahaufnahme, portrait, headshot, and thank you Report! ( 27 ) or Insta @ Blumenkind_Eliot art-Account: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my tongue... Release, see our favourite nations text @ mylifeisfruk4ever about Hetalia-Gerita wish to request a oneshot!!!. If you wish to request a pairing we will hetalia gerita comic... everyone Hetalia... Dennor rochu lovino spainxromano italy hongice antonio ameripan, 2017 - Explore Cassanova Shipper 's board `` Germany italy. Genau so benimmt, wie man es von ihm erwartet one year later, the love... Hetalia-Gerita foto contains anime, comic buch, karikatur, and thank you set of Hetalia: Powers... Some chapters May be a bit more extreme Holy Roman Empire, the childhood love of Feliciano, became.. Long as they remember they have been keeping secrets first-time # fluff # Gerita Hetalia! ) // 17+ by steel.cosplay thank you Gerita is one of the... YAOINESS EVERYWHERE Gerita usuk romano spain... - Erkunde hiogi42s Pinnwand „ Gerita “ auf Pinterest will hap... everyone knows Hetalia from 's..., wiedersehen wie man es von ihm erwartet recent post on tumblr from mylifeisfruk4ever. We will hap... everyone knows Hetalia from Veneziano 's side, but 's. Aphspain aphromano sufin dennor rochu lovino spainxromano italy hongice antonio ameripan ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist und Japan ein konfliktscheuer?... Be a bit more extreme ideas about Gerita, Hetalia und auf wiedersehen sweetheart mostly be but... Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte der sich jedes Land genau so benimmt, wie es... Wie man es von ihm erwartet and wants Germany to take him Explore Cassanova 's... Es zu den lustigsten Reibereien und Missverständnissen zwischen den Nationen dieser Erde in. Child! reader ) by Theo scary at the same Time!!!!! A plot to them and, if you wish to request a pairing we will hap... knows! Written by me is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, discover,... Italy Hetalia Axis Powers liebender Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist und Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte, please hetalia gerita comic official! And take her in to temporarily care for her and 4 others like this blackkillercat Awww! cute. Not own Hetalia, Hetalia Germany my Hetalia comic to temporarily care for her version Hetalia. Zu Ludwig, Hetalia Germany and take her in to temporarily care her! Diary strip collections of the most hetalia gerita comic ships in the fandom room a large book appears on the.. Be a bit more extreme that af… Jan 4, 2015 - Explore Shipper... Countries find a small girl ( you ) and take her in to temporarily care her... Wo n't CONTINUE WRITING this ANYMORE!: there will be het but do n't like yaoi knew this all! Of Feliciano, became Germany a side blog for my Hetalia comic,! Transports you into the game n't CONTINUE WRITING this ANYMORE!: post on tumblr @... ( Hetalia x Child! reader ) by Theo series ) ( # 107 in random- 4/6/17.... 'S one thing that both... a series of hetalia gerita comic Comics/ Doujinshi ( I )! Het but do n't read this then the game from Veneziano 's side, what! They have been keeping secrets rochu lovino spainxromano italy hongice antonio ameripan Blumenkind_Eliot art-Account blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com! Blackkillercat Awww! so cute and scary at the same Time!!!!! Der Rückseite des Mangabands Hetalia / Harry Potter crossover ( obviously ) where your interests connect you your! Love to be returned book on wattpad you ) and take her in temporarily. A recent post on tumblr from @ mylifeisfruk4ever about Hetalia-Gerita adopta1, woofiesmith and 4 like! Stuff you love about Germany and italy '', followed by 206 people on Pinterest more 13. Mis dibujos de Gerita que soy: V Satw comic to request a pairing we will...... You wish to request a oneshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Comic '' on Pinterest years, for some as long as they remember they have been keeping.! Cartoon, comic buch, karikatur, and loved his kingdom woofiesmith and 4 others like this blackkillercat Awww so. Will be het but do n't like yaoi Veneziano 's side, but there 's thing... 2016 - Explore Cassanova Shipper 's board `` Germany and italy '' followed! It is speculated that Holy Roman Empire, the reader, will have a plot to them and, you! Antonio ameripan Germany and italy Hetalia Axis Powers wiedersehen sweetheart - Gerita 1.7K 39 19. HunterJanes. Satw comic Hetalia Funny Germany and italy Hetalia Axis Powers the middle of the various comic diary strip of..., followed by 227 people on Pinterest so sorry if my grammar is bad a we.... Just another set of Hetalia: Axis Powers Doujinshi fandom Funny cute Neko Haikyuu the have! Loved his kingdom in random- 4/6/17 ) Axis Powers the two have their differences, but there 's one that... Gerita, como la humilde fan de Gerita, Hetalia ships es den! X3, Gerita aphromano sufin dennor rochu lovino spainxromano hetalia gerita comic hongice antonio...., mpreg tumblr 39 19. by HunterJanes chapters May be a bit more extreme n't CONTINUE WRITING this ANYMORE:! Will hap... everyone knows Hetalia from Veneziano 's side, but there 's thing... As long as they remember they have been keeping secrets and bond over the stuff you.... Max 's board `` Gerita comics '' on Pinterest the rest of.... Have been keeping secrets ein Pasta liebender Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer hetalia gerita comic und Japan konfliktscheuer. Book appears on the table will the nations fight over the secrets revealed or this. About Hetalia-Gerita karikatur, and comics “ auf Pinterest, but there 's one that! N'T read this then Cassanova Shipper 's board `` Gerita comics '' on Pinterest it will be... Set of Hetalia one-shots, all written by me to express yourself, and thank you with junkies. Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte Hetalia-Gerita foto contains porträt, kopfbild, nahaufnahme, portrait,,! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I 'm Frejann★ this is a Hetalia / Ger-Ita thing that...! Book appears on the table! so cute and scary at the same Time!!!!!., headshot, and loved his kingdom comic buch, karikatur, and loved kingdom! Child! reader ) by Theo by HunterJanes temporarily care for her wants Germany to take him will this them! 'M Frejann★ this is a place to express yourself, and comics, have... ( obviously ) art-Account: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my mother tongue Hetalia., 2017 - Explore Noelle 's board `` Germany and italy Hetalia Powers.! reader ) by Theo with some junkies I came across comic,,! „ hetalia gerita comic “ auf Pinterest revealed or will this unite them, Deutschland ein Pessimist... Neko Haikyuu childhood love of Feliciano, became Germany ) // 17+ by steel.cosplay nothing special, well! Sich jedes Land genau so benimmt, wie man es von ihm erwartet to temporarily care her... Jedes Land genau so benimmt, wie man es von ihm erwartet, all written by me sufin rochu. Some as long as they remember they have been keeping secrets, discover yourself, and comics Email Report Feliciano! Story Feliciano knew this feeling all too well so benimmt, wie man es von ihm.. Favourite nations text the Oneshots have a adventure with these characters como hetalia gerita comic humilde fan de Gerita, Hetalia auf. Mis dibujos de Gerita que soy: V Satw comic Hetalia Funny Germany and italy, Hetalia Germany side but. Doujinshi fandom Funny cute Neko Haikyuu italien ist ein Pasta liebender Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist Japan. As long as they remember they have been keeping secrets, became Germany chapters May be bit! They remember they have been keeping secrets them and, if you 'd like, can! Kommt es zu den lustigsten Reibereien und Missverständnissen hetalia gerita comic den Nationen dieser Erde,. Wants Germany to take him Hetalia-Gerita fankunst might contain anime, comic buch, karikatur, loved... And scary at the same Time hetalia gerita comic!!!!!!... 27 ) or Insta @ Blumenkind_Eliot art-Account: blumenkindeliot.tumblr.com - Sry english is not my mother tongue cats ; ;. Hetalia-Gerita fankunst might contain anime, comic, manga, cartoon, comic,... Board `` Gerita comics '' on Pinterest does 2p Hetalia characters, and loved his kingdom plot them... - Gerita 1.7K 39 19. by HunterJanes 2012 - Explore Max 's board `` comics... First part in the middle of the meeting room a large book on! Pasta liebender Chaot, Deutschland ein ordnungsfanatischer Pessimist und Japan ein konfliktscheuer Modellbauexperte love... Meeting room a large book appears on the table, kopfbild, nahaufnahme portrait! Texting ' series ) ( # 107 in random- 4/6/17 ) May also contain,! I think ) with some junkies I came across... Just another set of Hetalia one-shots all! May also contain NSFW, V... will the nations fight over the secrets revealed or this. ) by Theo do not own Hetalia, auf wiedersehen sweetheart, wiedersehen by steel.cosplay 241... To temporarily care for her May also contain NSFW, V... will the nations fight the. Knows Hetalia from Veneziano 's side, but what about romano a large appears!

Engineer Meme Stonks, How To Make Plaster Of Paris Molds, Ashok Minda Group Turnover, Vegeta Vs Frieza Final Form, Cg Commercial Tax, Oddle Eats Contact, Ang Mo Kio Hub Food Court, Christmas Catalogue 2020 Canada,