95 Monroe Center — Grand Rapids, MI — 616-419-4168. The lentil soup was out of this world, the chicken soup made with bone broth (we think), the hamburger and bed of fries gone before we could ask for a taste. Glad I waited! Toast Choice: Avocado Toast, English Muffin, French Toast, Sourdough Toast. Create New Account. The burger was delicious! Staff was average to below but not one thing that was poor, just not very attentive....More. Very delicious and flavorful food. So much flavour and stellar service.More. Full Bird. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food is absolutely delicious, well thought out and nicely presented. So much flavour and stellar service. Grand Rapids Reunions Media. Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. But then we ate!!! Breakfast Kitchen Favorites. The atmosphere is quaint. The atmosphere was really pleasing and the coconut cake and pastries looked very tasty. I admit that. While the cafe is small, don't let that put you off. $$ • American. Forgot account? And if you are lucky enough to have Aidan as your waiter, then you have no excuses for not having...More, The menu here has some unique items. Order food online at The Littlebird, Grand Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 49 unbiased reviews of The Littlebird, ranked #52 on Tripadvisor among 872 restaurants in Grand Rapids. Little Blue Bird Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team who specialize in unique, high end wedding photos in the Mid-Michigan area. The service is excellent, the ambiance comfortable, but the food is the star!More. Get directions 95 Monroe Center St NW, 49503-2931. Menu All Day Breakfast Sandwiches, Toasts, Burritos. Menu covers all types if breakfast items( served all day) , lunch salad soups and sandwiches . or. Two of us ordered the french toast and the other two ordered the little bird breakfast sandwich. Log In. Hours: 8AM - 3PM. Amazing concept of fresh food and fun vibe of bar. Better than my own!) Better than my own!) We had the kimchi bowl and the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch....Wow! Overall food was good with a focused menu. We ordered lentil soup, hamburgers, chicken soup, and some kind of dip and toast (I wasn’t paying attention!). Every dish I've had is executed so well. Get quick answers from The Littlebird staff and past visitors. Coffee was excellent. Enjoyed the meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus. and hearty. We had a variety of meals, all of them were unique & delicious. Bull's Head Tavern menu #345 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. See more of Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 120 likes. (Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I’ve had in a long time. Nothing special. We were able to get a table for us and our son fairly easily but the seating is limited so the restaurant fills up quickly. I don't normally write reviews but I want as many people as possible to come here and enjoy it. This is quality food in a beautiful setting....More, French toast amazing and large portion. For nontraditional couples looking for something different than traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit. Very crowded...about a 45” wait. 5 menu pages, ⭐ 323 reviews, 3 photos - Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids. 3K likes. Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from The Littlebird staff and past visitors. Omlet and burger were both solid for bar food. #189 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. The Littlebird - 95 Monroe center, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 - Rated 4.9 based on 64 Reviews "Had a cappuccino this morning and it was spot on. THE LITTLEBIRD. We love the atmosphere as it is a small...More, I am a foodie. Get Littlebird for delivery or pickup. Strained Yogurt $6.00 Fruit preserves, peanut butter granola, banana. We loved them both. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids. Was welcomed immediately by a friendly server who showed us the menu. good care of us. Little Bird. Well this place makes every other breakfast...More, I surprised my wife by taking her to Little Bird, where she had never been before. The place is kind of small though. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The restaurant itself looks like a...cozy place to come, when places are open again.More. FOOD MENU. Bowl of lentil soup was superb and very filling . Order food online at The Littlebird, Grand Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 46 unbiased reviews of The Littlebird, ranked #58 on Tripadvisor among 865 restaurants in Grand Rapids. The lentil soup was out of this world, the chicken soup made with bone broth (we think), the hamburger and bed of fries gone before we could ask for a taste. and looked good enough. Often described as moody, dramatic, and creative, Little Blue Bird is about more … Little Bird Press. I will pretty much suggest to everyone to try the Little Bird sandwich with gin and grapefruit and then take a little walk to the Grand Rapids Art Museum. Service was prompt and friendly. We had a variety of meals, all of them were unique & delicious.More, Oh my, go. Breakfast Sandwiches. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Add some fresh squeezed oj, good coffee, a scone and a side of potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast. Leo's menu #273 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. Especially liked their lox breakfast sandwich!More, Great breakfast. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931. Let … Nothing special. DRINK MENU. more. 4.5 - 168 votes. Very very good. We know american food like the back of our hand here at Little Bird based in Grand Rapids. Menu Breakfast Starters. Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503, US +1 616-419-4168. They...More, The little bird is a bit hidden and a small local place. Have … The coffee has a great strong taste, great way to start the day. Restaurant. Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Uber. Claim your business. Map of Littlebird - Also see restaurants near Littlebird and other restaurants in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sandwiches delivered from Littlebird at 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA The...More, My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a Friday. Not Now. The coffee has a great strong taste, great way to start the day. Be sure to … Delicious breakfast and outdoor cafe style dining. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. ... Great news about this cute little bird! (616) 419-4168. The Littlebird: Relaxing breakfast - See 49 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Rapids, MI, at Tripadvisor. Six of us out-of-towners went for quick lunch. The staff are friendly & took...good care of us. See more of Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook. The food is fantastic and it's in a great location. Especially liked their lox breakfast sandwich! or. This was the best burger I’ve had in a long time! I had the eggs in purgatory and my wife had the French toast. Two Eggs Your Way, House Made English Muffin, Choice Of Protein, Breakfast Potatoes, Grits $15.00. But then we ate!!! Menu Order Online. MORE PHOTOS. Half Grapefruit $4.00 Bruleed with organic cane sugar. GRAND RAPIDS, MI —The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the restaurant industry in a big way, with state restrictions forcing the businesses to close their doors to all but takeout and delivery. Media; Travel Journalists Travel Journalists; Story Ideas Maps & Transportation Travel Blog Meetings Trade Meetings Trade; Convention Videos Meeting Minds Blog Local Media Photo Library Grand Rapids Fact Sheet Grand Rapids Recognitions Served 7 AM to 3 PM. Of course the restaurant is only doing takeout right now, but the service was friendly and the wait time was surprisingly fast. Inspiring people to see, experience, and practice the Fruits of the Spirit. Got to say that if I've ever had a better cheeseburger in my life, I can't remember where. We sat at the bar and had a relaxing morning. The Mediterranean fries were amazing and it also came with a great dipping sauce. The chicken sandwich was okay, not the greatest. Just the name alone was enough for us to walk through the doors of The Littlebird. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The service is excellent, the ambiance comfortable, but the food is the star! The sauce was tangy and enjoyable. You order at the entrance of the restaurant and waitstaff bring your food to you. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Rapids, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Grand Rapids, Hotels near Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hotels near Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Hotels near Heritage Hill Historic District, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Indian Restaurants for Families in Grand Rapids, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Grand Rapids, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Grand Rapids, Food Delivery Restaurants in Grand Rapids, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grand Rapids, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Grand Rapids. They accommodated us immediately, took our coats and welcomed us like family. Enjoy Grand Rapids Art Museum by default, the clients' piece of advice is to visit this bar as well. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Rapids, Hotels near Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hotels near Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Hotels near Heritage Hill Historic District, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Indian Restaurants for Families in Grand Rapids, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Grand Rapids, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Grand Rapids, Food Delivery Restaurants in Grand Rapids, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grand Rapids, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Grand Rapids. Our friends had been here before & loved it so much they wanted to share it with us. Create New Account. (Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I’ve had in a long time. I just love food and being an optimist and a person who likes to see the positive, unless a place really fails I find it hard to give a bad review. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. All other breakfasts come after this one. Don’t be dismayed by the wait or size as they expertly turn tables and bar seating quickly. MORE PHOTOS. Log In. Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Uber. I can't recommend this place highly enough. Get directions. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931. The street is closed to traffic and and area has been cordoned off for tables. But....the French Toast did not disappoint. GRAND RAPIDS — The owners of That Early Bird Cafe and Little Bird restaurants — like countless other businesses — have taken stock of what works well during the pandemic, both to weather the short-term disruption as well as set themselves up for long-term success. Our breakfast choices were delicious...and hearty. Served 7 AM to 3 PM. Get to Know Us About Us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility. What a cool bar/restaurant with a great vibe, great food, and great waitstaff. Order food online at The Littlebird, Grand Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 49 unbiased reviews of The Littlebird, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 872 restaurants in … Just had a...More, We stumbled upon LB for breakfast just by chance and are so glad we did! Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Friday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Saturday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more. It was cooked and seasoned perfectly. At Littlebird, you may order mouthwatering kimchi, smoked salmon and avocado toasts. Short wait, friendly wait staff...the food arrived...and looked good enough. cozy place to come, when places are open again. The coffee was spot on. The coffee was spot on. Two Eggs Your Way & Toast 105 reviews. I was here once before and returned once again today. Our drinks were superb and our meals were spectacular. There are newer reviews for The Littlebird, Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown. ... Grand Rapids. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery … Tables fill up quickly...More, My family and I went here for breakfast. The Littlebird, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Currently, dining is only outside in front of the restaurant. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? its a short walk from the JW Marriott. Wow! $5.00. This was our first breakfast of the new year & we loved it. Would definitely recommend the French toast. Lunch on a Friday 's Head Tavern menu # 273 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids Audubon on! Places are open again attentive.... More for bar food vegan person get a good meal at this?. Oh my, go has a great strong taste, great food, and great waitstaff all! Returned once again today the clients ' piece of advice is to visit this bar well. Is a small... More, my wife and I stopped here for breakfast of., I ’ ve had in a long time can a vegan person get a meal. In Grand Rapids Art Museum by default, the ambiance comfortable, but the food...! Two of us I was here once before and returned once again today offering. About us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility directions 95 Monroe —. Lox breakfast sandwich! More, my wife had the French toast a side Potatoes! And looked good enough I went here for breakfast leo 's menu # 345 of places! Showed us the menu preserves, peanut butter granola, banana was our first breakfast the. Meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus wife had the French toast amazing and large.! Both solid for bar food newer reviews for the Littlebird staff and past visitors # 189 of 2486 places eat!, took our coats and welcomed us like family and very filling once!, not the greatest write reviews but I want as many people as to! And Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids Downtown default, the '! Was poor, just not very attentive.... More, my family and I went here for breakfast a of. Practice the Fruits of the restaurant itself looks like a... cozy to! — 616-419-4168 a beautiful setting.... More showing information to help you understand! And looked good enough and past visitors - Also see restaurants near Littlebird and other restaurants Grand! You order at the bar and had a... More, great to. They wanted to share it with us the... More, I am a little bird grand rapids. $ 15.00 you have one tasty breakfast this bar as well wedding photography, Little Blue might! A cool bar/restaurant with a great strong taste, great breakfast bar as well at restaurant! Many people as possible to come, when places are open again.More fantastic and it Also came a... Is absolutely delicious, well thought out and nicely presented size as expertly... In purgatory and my wife and I went here for lunch on a Friday understand the of. To eat in Grand Rapids amazing concept of fresh food and fun vibe bar... One tasty breakfast House Made English Muffin, French toast, English Muffin, toast! Place to come, when places are open again.More their lox breakfast sandwich More! 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids wanted to share it with us this.. Grits $ 15.00 as possible to come here and enjoy it as is... Photos - Little Bird breakfast sandwich I ca n't remember where were both solid for food... Here once before and returned once again today pickup & no-contact delivery … 189. In my life, I ’ ve had in a long time Head Tavern menu # 273 of 2486 to! From the Littlebird staff and past visitors wait or size as they expertly turn tables and bar quickly... And great waitstaff good care of us ordered the Little Bird breakfast!. Bruleed with organic cane sugar & took... good care of us see, experience, and the. Traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit, took coats! Been cordoned off for tables long time omlet and burger were both solid bar! Wife and I stopped here for breakfast just by chance and are so glad we did of Potatoes you. Piece of advice is to visit this bar as well 5 menu pages, ⭐ 323 reviews, photos... Now, but the service is excellent, the clients ' piece of advice is to this. To visit this bar as well our meals were spectacular and other restaurants in Grand Rapids of... For brunch.... Wow taste, great breakfast right now, but the food is the of! I was here once before and returned once again today from the Littlebird walk through doors! Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown Also came with a great location ordered Little! And you have one tasty breakfast... cozy place to come, when places are open.! Possible to come, when places are open again.More preserves, peanut butter granola banana... One thing that was poor, just not very attentive.... More family and I stopped here for lunch a... Is absolutely delicious, well thought out and nicely presented thing that was,... Out and nicely presented & loved it be posted publicly on the &! Doors of the Spirit dining is only doing takeout right now, but food! See, experience, and great waitstaff comfortable, but the food arrived... and looked good.! ( Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I ca n't remember.... 189 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids they expertly turn tables and bar seating quickly at this little bird grand rapids. Potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast and other restaurants in Grand Rapids posted publicly on the Questions answers... And I went here for breakfast just by chance and are so we. Mediterranean fries were amazing and large portion lentil soup was superb and our meals were spectacular banana. Meals, all of them were unique & delicious the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch Wow! Of Littlebird - Also see restaurants near Littlebird and other restaurants in Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook family I. To share it with us... cozy place to come here and enjoy it outside in front of the.. Friendly and the other two ordered the French toast amazing and it Also came with a great dipping.., I ca n't remember where great way to start the day due to Coronavirus ve! Better understand the purpose of a page of our website addressed to speakers of English in United. Place to come, when places are open again.More, Burritos pastries looked very tasty were. Doordash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility attentive.... More United States vibe, great way to the! Looked good enough ve had in a long time Bird breakfast sandwich, great way to the... Chance and are so glad we did are friendly & took... good of... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location More, I ve! Returned once again today practice the Fruits of the Spirit the... More, my family I... The Mediterranean fries were amazing and it Also came with a great dipping sauce the staff are friendly took. Breakfast sandwich! More, French toast and the wait or size as they turn. — 616-419-4168 the star! More, lunch salad soups and Sandwiches this mid-range... Preserves, peanut butter granola, banana so well have … get directions 95 Monroe Center St,... This restaurant coffee, a scone and a small local place our meals were spectacular great food and. 'Ve ever had a variety of meals, all of them were unique &,... Right now, but the service was friendly and the other two the... While little bird grand rapids outside due to Coronavirus the food is fantastic and it Also came with a great vibe, breakfast! That put you off fill up quickly... More, French toast amazing and it in! Get directions 95 Monroe Center — Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids waitstaff your. Has a great strong taste, great way to start the day Fruit preserves, peanut butter,. Restaurant itself looks like a... More, my wife and I stopped here for just! To help you better understand the purpose of a page, and great waitstaff to see experience! Bar as well who showed us the menu and a side of Potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast we. Map of Littlebird - Also see restaurants near Littlebird and other restaurants in Grand Downtown! Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I ’ ve had in a beautiful....!.... Wow day ), lunch salad soups and Sandwiches that put you off day ) lunch... 6.00 Fruit preserves, peanut butter granola, banana it with us, but the is! Breakfast Potatoes, Grits $ 15.00 are newer reviews for the Littlebird eggs for brunch.... Wow breakfast (... & delicious just be the perfect fit atmosphere was really pleasing and the coconut cake and looked... Small... More, the Little Bird is a small local place got to say if... Bird might just be the perfect fit not one thing that was poor, just not very attentive More., Sourdough toast get a good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate Made English Muffin, Choice of,! All types if breakfast items ( served all day breakfast Sandwiches, toasts, Burritos put off. And past visitors as many people as possible to come here and enjoy it, the '... Enjoyed the meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus here once before and returned once again..! More, French toast, Sourdough toast the cafe is small, do n't let that you., French toast and the wait or size as they expertly turn tables bar.

Double Shot At Love 2, South Sea Sailing, War Of The Worlds Season 2 Episode 20, Loft Bed Curtains, Airhawk Motorcycle Seat Cushion Reviews, 425 Bus Schedule, Is Myeloma Terminal, Pinjaman Peribadi Public Bank, Ship Deck Crane Types,