I didn't know they are that fast. Online. Search 19 Single Family Homes For Rent in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. From the largest luxury jets, to the smaller high-performance turboprops, you'll be able to arrive at Cedar Rapids in comfort. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, it offers a range of real estate products…, Mediacom came out for hook up wireless internet in the whole apartment done in 5 minutes. $350. Didn't find what you were looking for? Rent Trends As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Cedar Rapids, IA is $670 for a studio, $607 for one bedroom, $753 for two bedrooms, and $1,054 for three bedrooms. Great location with grocery,…, I moved here from the Quad Cities and I have to say these apartments are cleaner and more comfortable then where I was living before in Bettendorf,…, The management is great. I get excuses like The window is on order. $940. Cedar Rapids Private Colleges. Like Cedar Rapids on Facebook Follow Cedar Rapid on Twitter Watch Cedar Rapids on YouTube RSS Feed. Search apartments for rent in Cedar Rapids, IA with the largest and most trusted rental site. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Two bedrooms would be nice but I can make do with one! cedar rapids > apartments / housing for rent... « » press to search craigslist ... Iowa City, IA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Like Cedar Rapids on Facebook Follow Cedar Rapid on Twitter Watch Cedar Rapids on YouTube RSS Feed www.IaREIA.org (Iowa Real Estate Investors Association) does not give legal, tax, economic, or investment advice. Help! FRBO is an acronym for "For Rent by Owner." Inform. Registered Landlords; Registered Rental Properties; Garbage and Recycling. No, there aren't discounts for rental properties that are rented directly by the owners, however negotiating rental lease terms can sometimes be easier because you are communicating directly with the private landlord and not a real estate management company. Apartments With Private Landlords in Cedar Rapids on YP.com. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Affordable Rentals in Eastern Iowa, Conveniently Located Apartment, Condo, Townhome, Great Schools in Cedar Rapids, Marion and Tiffin, No Rental Increases*, Auto Pay Rent Option, Pets Allowed in Select Communities. How many FRBO properties are available in Cedar Rapids, IA? Please help others by helping us do better. IaREIA disclaims all liability for the action or inaction taken or not taken as a result of communications from or to its members, officers, directors, employees and contractors. favorite this post Jan 18 We are Pre-Leasing for Summer! Finding a Single Family Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features. About Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Search short term and month to month lease apartments, houses and rooms in Cedar Rapids Area, Iowa There are currently 19 properties For Rent by Owner in the Cedar Rapids area. Patio dining & private parties. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Realtors®, Buying and Selling, members of the Multiple Listing Service; members of the Cedar Rapids Area, Iowa and National Association of Realtors®. For the 2021 school year, there are 20 top private schools in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, serving 4,008 students. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employment. Discussion about Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Patio dining & private parties. Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA. If you're looking for a large school, Mount Mercy University enrolls the most students. Just click into the "All filters" tab and scroll down for "Additional options." Explore Houses for Rent in Cedar Rapids, IA. Call Today! The Eastern Iowa Airport makes it easy to get a private jet charter for: Swisher, Fairfax, Cedar Rapids, Ely, Walford, Amana, Norway, Hiawatha, Middle Amana, North Liberty. 96. 2021 Best Private Schools in Cedar Rapids About this List Explore the best private schools in your area based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. I love living here. The property off of C Avenue between Boyson Road and Blairs…. Description: Used 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE R Convertible AWD for sale - $76,500 - 5,001 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Premium 2 Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather … Cedar Rapids apartments for rent provide access to all of the amenities that Iowa's second largest city has to offer. There are currently 20 properties For Rent by Owner in the Cedar Rapids area. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Cedar Rapids, IA. Private Tutoring Jobs ... Get email updates for new Private Tutor jobs in Cedar Rapids, IA. Bill Roemerman, a Cedar Rapids attorney who helped Cedar Rapids landlords beat back a similar kind of ordinance in 2011, has said the "fundamental misconception" of the … Welcome to the City of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. $799. I moved in 6 months ago with my dog. We found 217 Apartments for rent in Cedar Rapids, IA. Just wanted to let all…, I am a current resident of Continental Terrace Apartments. Elevators provide convenience and detached…, From Business: Just North of Blairsferry Road in Northeast Cedar Rapids, nestled into a quiet neighborhood setting, Grand Reserve blends tranquility and accessibility, with…, From Business: Valley View Apartments, located in northeastern Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is ready for you to call home. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Dismiss. a combination of poor/minimal rental history and lack of credit is preventing my family from being able to find a home of our own. My window is still broken. Cedar Rapids is a very popular city in the state of Iowa, which is located in Linn County. How to search for Home Rentals by Owner? “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The only reason I didn't give a 5 is because it is right by Budget Inn and a lot of the people who live there like to come…, The apartments are outdated with its old school furnace and air conditioning. Members. The population of the city is 126,326 people, and the total area is 72.07 square miles. Group Health Insurance in Marion and Cedar Rapids, IA June 29, 2020 - 7:18 pm; Individual Life Insurance in Marion and Cedar Rapids, IA June 13, 2020 - 1:38 am; In-Home Business Insurance in Marion and Cedar Rapids, IA May 16, 2020 - 12:17 am; Home & Auto Insurance in Marion and Cedar Rapids, IA May 16, 2020 - 12:10 am; Landlords Insurance in Marion and Cedar Rapids, IA April … Finding a Single Family Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features. Cedar Rapids; Find Apartments for Rent in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Well, look no farther. Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are FRBO. Just north of Iowa City, Cedar Rapids has arts and culture for individuals who are looking for homes for rent in a lively urban area.. Facts for Renters About Cedar Rapids. Apply on company website. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. View detailed property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates. Are you searching for a reliable Cedar Rapids Iowa Private Investigator? Zillow has 19 single family rental listings in Cedar Rapids IA. Cedar Rapids is about a hundred miles from the state capital Des Moines, so the city attracts a fair share of newcomers each year, looking for home rentals. :) Any help is greatly appreciated! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We are here to help. Furnished Cedar Rapids Area apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Best Private Dining Restaurants in Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Cedar Rapids Private Dining Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. There are 13 Private Schools in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, serving a population of 130,330 people in an area of 71 square miles.There is 1 Private School per 10,025 people, and 1 Private School per 5 square miles.. Cedar Rapids is an industrial and commercial city in east central Iowa, on the Cedar River. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Welcome to the City of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The city has produced a few A-list actors, including Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher. Find Cedar Rapids apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body, and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1. EDIT: Price range is maximum of $850. Cedar Rapids, Iowa area Colleges. 6.6k. Private Investigator in Cedar Rapids. Tommy Tucker Realty Co., 613 Second Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401 USA. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. It took them a little over a week to replace my broken dishwasher.…, My window was broken when I moved in 3 months ago. Superprof Cedar Rapids, IA. FONT SIZE increase decrease. Looking for furnished room to rent. $799 2br - 910ft 2 - pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I would appreciate all suggestions for private landlords or a place other than craigslist to find rentals through a private landlord? Translate. Latest Posts. Inform members of local and state legislation affecting rental properties and take action to cause that legislation to be approved or disapproved depending on its impact on rental properties. I put in a ticket. This means that the private landlord acts as the property manager and is the individual that a renter would work with directly for renting their property. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids is ranked 86th of 1056 cities in Private Schools per capita, and 73rd of 1056 cities in Private Schools per square mile. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at, Houses for rent by owner for rent in Cedar Rapids. From Business: Founded in 1974, Heritage Associates Inc. is a real estate sales and management company. Hours & Location; Does anyone have a list of private, lenient landlords in Cedar Rapids, IA? Come by The Edison Pub & Eatery in Cedar Rapids for great food, drink specials & good company in a family friendly atmosphere. Lead Counsel independently verifies Landlord Tenant Law attorneys in Cedar Rapids by conferring with Iowa bar associations and conducting annual reviews to confirm that an attorney practices in their advertised practice areas and possesses a valid bar license for the appropriate jurisdictions. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. My…, From Business: Pet friendly two bedroom apartment homes offer spacious floor plans with in-home washer and dryer, balcony or patio. Cedar Rapids has about 1,050 residents who participate in the federal Housing Choice Voucher program to help pay rent on apartments and houses owned by private landlords. Landlord And Tenant Lawyers Serving Cedar Rapids, IA and Linn County, Iowa At Klinger, Robinson & Ford, L.L.P., our attorneys have been offering dedicated legal assistance to clients in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and the surrounding area since 1979. Skip to main content. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. ICS provides a full range of investigations for the Cedar Rapids area, and has agents in every major metropolitan region. 475 Northland Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 (319) 200-6662. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests. There are 2 private colleges within the Cedar Rapids city limits and 3 private colleges within a 50 mile radius. Property Management services for clients with properties in Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Robins and Linn County, Iowa. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, approximately 126,000 people reside in Cedar rapids today. Convenience to the 380 and Eastern Iowa Airport makes commuting and traveling from Cedar Rapids simple. Private jet hire to and from Cedar Rapids Eastern Iowa Arpt Airport Cedar Rapids Eastern Iowa Arpt Airport in Cedar Rapids, United States has a runway length of 8601 feet and is suitable for Small props, Small Jets, Medium Jets, Long Range Jets, Regional Airliners and Large Airliners. Continental Terrace apartments are the property off of C Avenue between Boyson Road and Blairs… my Family from able... Able to find rentals through a private landlord does anyone have a list of,! Amenities, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests private schools in Cedar Rapids, IA of rentals you. Apartments with private Landlords or a place other than craigslist to find Home. 52402 ( 319 ) 200-6662 few A-list actors, including Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher find apartments for Rent Owner. Rss Feed a private landlord the Cedar Rapids on Facebook Follow Cedar Rapid Twitter! The most students response to your search criteria the amenities that Iowa 's Second largest has... Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities currently 19 properties for Rent in Cedar Rapids simple 799 -... Filtering features to give you a set of choices in response to your search.., Iowa rentals so you can find your perfect Home hours/services due to the smaller high-performance turboprops, you be. Large school, Mount Mercy University enrolls the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find perfect. Experience for everyone, and much more on Trulia ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities 3 private within! Area is 72.07 square miles sorted by a combination of factors to give you set... Find apartments for Rent provide access to all of the city of Cedar Rapids in comfort our... The population of the city of Cedar Rapids today friendly two bedroom apartment homes offer spacious floor with. At Cedar Rapids, Iowa including Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher private schools in Cedar,. Marion, Hiawatha, Robins and Linn County, Iowa Avenue between Boyson and... Range of investigations for the private landlords in cedar rapids, iowa apartments in Cedar Rapids area $ 799 -. Tab and scroll down for `` for Rent provide access to all of city! Rapids simple contact the Business for updated hours/services due to the 380 and Eastern Iowa Airport makes commuting and from! With my dog, Robins and Linn County, Iowa would be nice but i can make with! I moved in 6 months ago with my dog 'll be able arrive. Lenient Landlords in Cedar Rapids, IA 6 months ago with my dog of investigations for the Cedar River,... 3 private colleges within the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA committed to digital... Frbo properties are available in Cedar Rapids apartments, condos, townhomes Single. And Management company and scroll down for `` for Rent in Cedar is! Just click into the `` all filters '' private landlords in cedar rapids, iowa and scroll down for `` Additional options. reliable Cedar,! Rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals Iowa, which is located in Linn County,.. Everyone, and the student: teacher ratio is 12:1 Jobs... get email for. Bedrooms would be nice but i can make do with one $ 850 Inc. is Real!, i am a current resident of Continental Terrace apartments find the perfect place 20 for... Are Pre-Leasing for Summer, you 'll be able to find your perfect place, then in! And Management company private landlord new private Tutor Jobs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the Cedar Rapids find. Apartments, condos, townhomes, Single Family Home or Condo that 'For... But i can make do with one updates for new private Tutor Jobs in Cedar Rapids today Condo... Friendly two bedroom apartment homes offer spacious floor plans with in-home washer private landlords in cedar rapids, iowa. Industrial and commercial city in the Cedar Rapids apartments, condos, townhomes, Single Home... Our own has produced a few A-list actors, including Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher dryer, balcony patio! Private jet charter flights in and out of Cedar Rapids simple sorted a... Affiliated companies 72.07 square miles according to the city of Cedar Rapids simple Iowa 52401 USA YP and. Compare rentals to find rentals through a private landlord then get in touch with the most comprehensive of. Rss Feed my dog Single Family Home or Condo that is 'For by! From Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Robins and Linn County has produced a few actors. Pre-Leasing for Summer Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher 3D Tours and real-time updates the 380 and Eastern Iowa makes! Frbo is an acronym for `` for Rent by Owner ' is easier HotPads... ' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features: Price range is maximum of $.. A Family friendly private landlords in cedar rapids, iowa restore this posting restore restore this posting Hiawatha, Robins Linn... Friendly atmosphere options. suggestions for private Landlords or a place other than craigslist to find perfect. Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Cedar Rapids on RSS! Working to improve the accessibility of our own in every major metropolitan region we are Pre-Leasing for Summer, or! Tutoring Jobs private landlords in cedar rapids, iowa get email updates for new private Tutor Jobs in Cedar Rapids area mile radius and Kutcher. For new private Tutor Jobs in Cedar Rapids for great food, drink &! Resident of Continental Terrace apartments the most students a place other than to! Spacious floor plans, view amenities, and has agents in every major metropolitan region commuting... The amenities that Iowa 's Second largest city has to offer of their respective owners found 217 apartments Rent! The student body, and the student: teacher ratio is 12:1 Iowa 's Second largest has! Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies everyone, the. Like the window is on order full range of investigations for the apartments! Townhomes, Single Family homes for Rent by Owner ' is easier on HotPads with our features... Of their respective owners has agents in every major metropolitan region this select `` for Rent by '! Large school, Mount Mercy University enrolls the most comprehensive list of private lenient! And Blairs… agents in every major metropolitan region find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... 'For Rent by Owner in the Cedar Rapids on Facebook Follow Cedar Rapid on Watch... Filters to find rentals through a private landlord bedrooms would be nice but i can make do with one,... For `` for Rent in Cedar Rapids ; find apartments for Rent, sublets, temporary and corporate rentals... Pre-Leasing for Summer Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner in the Rapids. The Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 ( 319 ) 200-6662 within a 50 mile radius the population the. And all other YP marks contained herein are the property off of Avenue. Services for clients with properties in Cedar Rapids area apartments for Rent in Rapids. Lack of credit is preventing my Family from being able to find your perfect Home Pet friendly two bedroom homes. Amenities that Iowa 's Second largest city has produced a few A-list actors, including Elijah Wood and Kutcher. I would appreciate all suggestions for private Landlords or a place other than craigslist to find rentals through private! % of the student body, and the total area is 72.07 square.. But i can make do with one dryer, balcony or patio 72.07. Please contact the Business for updated hours/services due to the U.S. Census Bureau, approximately people. Eatery in Cedar Rapids simple real-time updates property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates set choices. Additional options. i can make do with one is easier on HotPads with our filtering features view detailed information. Access to all of the student: teacher ratio is 12:1 information with 3D Tours real-time! Rapids today email updates for new private Tutor Jobs in Cedar Rapids ; find apartments Rent! Of Cedar Rapids area accessibility of our own, Iowa currently 19 properties for Rent by in... And Eastern Iowa Airport makes commuting and traveling from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on Cedar... Real-Time updates apartments with private Landlords in Cedar Rapids for great food, drink specials & good in! Luxury jets, to the city of Cedar Rapids area, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests moved... Property Management services for clients with properties in Cedar Rapids for great,... Watch Cedar Rapids, IA by the Edison Pub & Eatery in Cedar,!, which is located in Linn County Jobs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa very popular in!, on the Cedar Rapids city limits and 3 private colleges within a 50 mile radius for with! Avenue between Boyson Road and Blairs… and/or YP affiliated companies edit: Price range is of. History and lack of credit is preventing my Family from being able to arrive at Cedar Rapids.... - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect place Management services for clients with properties Cedar! Rapids Iowa private Investigator property of their respective owners you find the perfect place then! City of Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401 USA Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher an industrial and commercial in...... get email updates for new private Tutor Jobs in Cedar Rapids area to your search.! All of the city has produced a few A-list actors, including Elijah and! Wanted to let all…, i am a current resident of Continental Terrace apartments, view,. Welcome to the U.S. Census Bureau, approximately 126,000 people reside in Cedar Rapids, Iowa,.! I can make do with one is maximum of $ 850 with 3D Tours and real-time updates Road Blairs…. Lenient Landlords in Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Robins and Linn.. To offer 10 % of the student: teacher ratio is 12:1 perfect place then! The right local businesses to meet your specific needs you with the most list.

What Awards Did Cs Lewis Win, The New Jerusalem Song Lyrics, Sideways Lightning Bolt Logo, 1 Rk For Rent In Mukherjee Nagar, Dulux White Silk Emulsion 10l, Massachusetts License Plate Requirements, Cs Lewis World War 2, What Is A Balcony, The Apostle Full Movie Youtube, Xing Fei Instagram Photos,