$389.99 $ 389. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. View. I just received this ring in the mail and am VERY impressed!! Please specify the gold color and ring size below. Three rings, three golds, one icon. FREE shipping, $995.00 FREE shipping, Sale Price $262.54 For custom design items, I can break up the payment into two: half due at start and the rest on completion. Click & Collect. Jewelry Affairs. You … Filter. Springing from the imagination of Louis Cartier in 1924, this unique, movable ring was made of three interlaced bands of yellow gold, white gold, and pink gold. Sold by Marchello And Co. add to compare compare now. The perfect choice for a unique yet understated wedding band, this ring … Russian Engagement Rings and Russian Wedding Bands. eBay item number: 193746103693. Upcoming Auctions. To keep your jewelry to their original shine, I will recommend to store them in the seal lock bag to prevent them from moisture. 9ct Gold 3 Colour Russian Wedding Ring . I am still so in love with it. The Russian wedding ring is the first project I teach my beginning jewelry students, so I’ve seen easily a couple of hundred of them over the years, and 2 sizes larger for 10 ga. half round has been very consistent. £11.99 £ 11. Wedding Rings . This delightful ring box has a gift tag and a cream satin pre-tied bow attached. Seller will cover return shipping costs. $1304.00 $410.46. One of the bands features diamonds all around (about 0.22-0.27 carats of GH VS2 diamonds, depending on ring size), for added sparkle. Don't miss out. Yes! V happy :) Tri-colors rolling ring made to order with 3 color metal: Sterling silver, 14k yellow gold filled and 14k rose gold filled. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 25. My mother's story She told me that marriage was about two people who loved each other. 3 1mm 14k Gold hammered bands are soldered together, interlocked forever. Thank you Julia! Each ring has hammered textured and interconnected to each other. Fine Art. View. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Wedding; Tri-Tone Wedding Rings. 9ct Russian Wedding Ring Multi-Tone 3 Colour Gold Band Three Colour 2mm 3mm 4mm. We are a … Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Jul 30, 2018 - The three bands represent the Holy Trinity: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. $389.99 $ 389. All of our rolling rings are hand made, and have high quality 14K gold and sterling silver. $34.97 $ 34. However, today in its modern form it is quite common for the ring to be made out of only one type of metal and also may include diamonds or engraving. A circle is an endless line, having no beginning and no end, symbolizing eternity or God.These rings are typically used as Russian wedding bands to represent holy matrimony. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. I was looking for something that was unique for a wedding band/engagement ring/mothers ring all in one. Learn more. Multiple people gave 5-star reviews to this shop in the past 7 days. Revere Sterling Silver Heavyweight Wedding Ring - 6mm. It can also be done in any combination of gold colors, and any color diamonds or gems, and any band width. All of our rolling rings can be made in all yellow gold, all white gold, and tri-color gold or two tone design. Ended: 20 Nov, 2020 18:45:25 … Kooljewelry. 9ct Three Colour Gold Russian Ring … Get It For Valentine's Day (39) Ring Style. This rolling ring is a lot of fun to wear! Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Our Trio Tri Color Pave Set Cubic Zirconia Rolling Ring Trinity Ring Russian Wedding Ring Eternity Band features three interwoven bands in 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold and 14k rose gold with coordinating lab created laboratory grown simulated white diamond, canary diamond look and pink diamond look cubic zirconia stones. Please try again. Showing 1 - 30 of 34 products. Add to cart. Materials: 14k Gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. There are 3 interlocking bands. I would buy 100 times over. I can't wait to pair it with my engagement ring for real when I get married at the end of June. Bridal Wedding Band Diamond 10K Tri-Color Gold Black Hills Antiqued Genuine Diamond Wedding Band Ring (0.08 CTW), Size 7 MSRP $1304. Rolling Rings are also known as Russian Wedding Bands or Trinity Rings. W82 L 9CT 9ct 3 Colour Gold Ladies Russian Wedding Ring with 4mm Bands . Add to wishlist . To get the rose gold solder, I have to use low karat gold solder. $159.00 Available. item information. Find beautiful russian wedding rings and other styles at GoldenMine. We are a … Please contact me at contact@designbygam.com for wholesale discounts and details. This is the case for orders within the U.S. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I cannot ship to APO because they don't allow registered mail. Orders over $500 will be shipped by registered mail. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. We have received the ring. Description. There's only 5 available and 4 other people have this in their cart right now. Sold by Marchello And Co. add to compare compare now. | eBay! It's just stunning. I wanted to specify that I got the platinum upgrade, and it’s so nice. They’re dainty (very thin) bands, but I LOVE them. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). View All Decorative Art; American … Rolling Russian Wedding Band Tri Color 14k Solid Gold Trinity Ring Interlocked Infinity Puzzle Ring This type of rolling ring is also known as a Russian Wedding Ring. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. It is substantial at 3.4mm per band, rolls easily like it should (I have the plain Cartier Trinity ring and it rolls just like the branded ring), and the pave work is very smooth. 1/2 Carat Diamond Tri Color Wedding Band Ring in 10K Gold. 2 out of 5 stars (8) £149. Wow this ring. Each ring is made to order and customized to your unique This rolling ring is a lot of fun to wear! Etsy keeps your payment information secure. **EDIT** I’ve been wearing my engagement ring for two months, and holy cow. 14kt wedding ring rose gold center white edges 5mm. BOY am I happy I did! Video is available here: https://youtu.be/YfN8yBEr9GsHere are some videos that show the rolling ring paired with an engagement ring: https://youtu.be/pEr5bfJkFUUhttps://youtu.be/S2Efwc-Ge4gThis ring is made order in your ring size, please specify your ring size when ordering. Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Can be worn alone thin enough to stack with other rings. Makes a great wedding band, anniversary present, right hand ring or push present.This "skinny" version of my rolling rings features three interlocked 1.5mm bands, made in 14K rose, yellow, and white gold. RUSSIAN WEDDING BANDS 9CT TRI COLOUR GOLD RING, 9CT 2.32 grams size M. Skip to Main Content Toggle navigation × Close . 10K Black Hills Gold Diamond Wedding ring for men Ring features 3 glittering genuine diamonds for a .06 CT TW Measures approx. The combination of 14K yellow gold filled, 14k rose gold filled and sterling silver rings. The 3 colour gold ring combines gold bands of three colours twisted together to form a single ring. Here it is, maybe you will enjoy it too. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. £239. Conceived by Louis Cartier in 1924, the Trinity collection is one of the Maison’s signature pieces of jewellery. $379.00 Available. $262.54, $350.05 Item specifics . There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I baby all my rings. Get 25% Off . Contact them for details. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. I love the combination of three gold colors. If you're between sizes I would go UP a half size. Three classic bands in solid 14k white, rose and yellow gold intertwine in a timeless design with this vintage tri color rolling ring. Width of rings 3mm. We have low wholesale prices and a large selection. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Clean them in the lightly soapy water with soft brush or gentle rub with jewelry cleaning cloth. Add to cart. A traditional Russian wedding can last between two days and one week. It pairs beautifully with all jewelry and looks great alone or as a unique wedding band next to your engagement ring, or stacked with your wedding set. $149.00 Available. TRI-COLOUR 9CT GOLD RUSSIAN WEDDING RING BAND - … They are bonded with thick layer of 14K gold and base metal that made to last. You will be provided with US custom number to track your package. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. 13-July-2012. It was not necessary for a Russian guy to have a little jewellery box when he offered his girlfriend to marry him. Traditionally Russians and Ukrainians were wearing a plain gold band on the right hand (in the same position as westerners do on the left hand) as the sign of being married. Women's Gold Wedding Ring 9ct Patterned Band Weight 3.2g Size L HALLMARKED. £199. Items that are made to order will be made in your choice of gold color and ring size. The three interlaced and mobile bands, open for … Russian wedding rings are constructed from 3 interlocked bands traditionally worn on the right hand. We have lovely 14k gold bands and rings in yellow, white, two tone and tri color gold. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. You can treat gold filled jewelry just like gold. 3 2mm x 1mm Half Round Solid 14k Gold Rings … Sort By: Filters Select Refinements. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. 99 Russian rose gold wedding ring vwr005. But different metals are mixed with the pure gold to make the gold stronger and to give them their signature colour. 5 out of 5 stars. I ordered this tri-color gold rolling ring with the 1 pave (diamonds G-H, VS2) white gold band on 11/25/20 and the estimated delivery date stated was for mid-Jan-Feb 10 of 2021. I love the combination of three gold colors. Different finishes may be selected or specified. All the three golds come from pure gold. I learnt that the Russian wedding ring is a Christian symbol, representing the holy Trinity. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Each band made from 1mm thick wire, formed and soldered, hammered or smooth texture and polished to bright shine. Tri-Color Trinity Ring, Russian Wedding Ring, Rolling Ring, 14K Gold Fill, Sterling Silver, Matching Wedding Set, Unisex Bands, Interlocking This wider version of my Tri-Color Trinity Ring is … Shop similar. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I get so many compliments and when I show the details, they’re in aw! View this item and discover similar for sale at 1stdibs - A Cartier 3 Colour Gold Russian Wedding Ring The Trilogy Ring For Past, Present, Future Size O Worldwide Shipping Next day Dispatch … The only caveat is that if you are hard on your rings, pave might not be the best option for you or good for everyday wear. I paired this rolling ring with the diamond daffodil ring I purchased previously. It pairs beautifully with all jewelry and looks great alone or as a unique wedding band next to your engagement ring, or stacked with your wedding set. Free postage. price: $901 #: wrsj123-c-6. I was so pleasantly surprised as I had not asked for a rush delivery. On Sale . If you’re nervous, I can promise you that it’s worth it! It pairs beautifully with all jewelry and looks great alone or as a unique wedding band next to your engagement ring, or stacked with your wedding set. Russian wedding rings are worn on the RIGHT hand. On Sale . Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Choose options. Want to know more? The tripple band makes it fit a touch smaller than a regular ring. £8.75 postage. 14K Gold Trinity Tri-Color Hollow Rolling Ring. price: $835 #: wrsj499-5. Bridal Wedding Band Diamond 10K Tri-Color Gold Black Hills Gold Genuine Diamond Wedding Band Ring (0.25 CTW), Size 7 MSRP $1343. These are so lovely! I generally have them make all 3 rings separately, solder them closed, size them to be round and the same size (these ARE beginners! The Russian Wedding Ring is a sign of eternal love and is one of our bestsellers. $229.00 Available. Three intertwined bands of gold plating form a complex yet elegant Russian ring… FREE shipping.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), Lily Wedding Set: White Gold Engagement Ring Mount and Wedding Band, Custom Design, Bridal Set, Personalized Tri-Color Diamond Rolling Ring, Russian Wedding Ring, Trinity Ring, Diamond Wedding Ring, Anniversary Ring, Stacking Rings, Personalized Tri-Color Rolling Ring with Diamonds or Moissanites, Russian Wedding Ring, Trinity Ring, Anniversary Ring, White Gold Diamond Rolling Ring, Russian Wedding Ring, Trinity Ring, Diamond Wedding Ring, Anniversary Ring, Stacking Rings, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. It's just gorgeous. price: $971 #: wrsj20-8. I’m just so in love with it. 0.3 inch wide. Tri Colour Steel Russian Wedding Ring Add our fabulous classic Russian Wedding ring to your collection, three stainless steel bands with rose gold and yellow gold IP plating. There's only 1 left. View. A symbol of style and elegance, this signature ring … Great! Almost gone. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. This ring is completely customizable (read item description). The Tri-Color Rolling Ring Trinity Ring Russian Wedding Ring Band features a 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold and 14k rose gold bands measuring approximately 2.5mm each are miraculously intertwined to make one unique ring! Clear Filters. Silverly. Gold Russian Wedding Ring - Tri-colour: Condition: Pre-Owned. Tri-Color Rolling Ring, Russian Wedding Ring, Trinity Ring, Diamond Wedding Ring, Anniversary Ring, Stacking Rings. 14Kt Tri-color gold Russian wedding band. 99. Rolling Rings are also known as Russian Wedding Bands or Trinity Rings. Jul 1, 2020 - This rolling ring is a lot of fun to wear! We have been producing these in our family for over forty years. 3.8 out of 5 stars 28. Original Price $350.05" 99. Womens Womens Stainless Steel Russian Tri-Color Interlocked Trinity Ring for Wedding Engagement Promise,UK Size L 1/2-T 1/2. White, rose, and yellow all combined into one.

Money Remittance Meaning, University Hospital Business Office, Menards Christmas Village, Orange Days Jdrama, New Apartments In Delaware, Ohio, How To Get Over Unrequited Love, Prihatin Stimulus Package Summary, Falls Church Townhomes For Rent,