Korean drama (Hangul: 한국드라마), k-drama for short, refers to televised dramas produced in South Korea. Watch List. Free. Also, look at the back detail of the jacket! . He vowed vengeance and underwent plastic surgery to change his appearance, taking on a new identity as Ahn Jae Sung, with the help of Yoon Jae Hee. Created by Dode Cruz. She bump into Min Woo and Ji Sun on her way out. KOREAN DRAMA RECAP MR. QUEEN EP 12 KDRAMA – PART 2 ——-dramamilk.com——-KITCHEN. ← It’s Okay, That’s Love Episode 2 Review, You Who Came From The Stars Episode 1 Fashion Review, How Women of Power Dress Up in Korean Dramas, 10 Best-Dressed Kdrama Female Characters of 2014, You Who Came From The Stars Episode 2 Fashion Review, The Heirs Episode 1 Review and Fashion Recap, The Heirs Episode 9 Review and Fashion Recap, The Heirs Episode 18 Review and Fashion Recap, Bride of Habaek/Bride of the Water God Episode 1 Review. She took photos of the accident and both decided to contact each other after the crash has been appraised. Complications arise when the woman demands total submission from him, jeopardizes his relationship with his wife. :D If you're in the mood for this kind of dramas then go for it. Here’s the reckoning we’ve been waiting for. This is why Se Young has a very striking wardrobe. He noticed that in the photos he took, the girl who was with Min Woo looks a lot like Hong Gyu’s sister. About Episodes Subtitle team Reviews & Comments. I turned out I’m wrong hahaha mianhaeyo Joo Hyuk ssi Tags: Choi Kang-hee, Dazzling Temptation, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sae-ron, Nam Joo-hyuk Hong Gyu confirmed that his sister is the one in the photos. Watch Temptation of an Angel Online: Watch full length episodes, video clips, highlights and more. "Look who's back together: Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo re-united in SBS drama, "Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo Cast as Leads in New Drama", "FIRST LOOK: Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo reunite in 'Temptation, "Lee Jung Jin and miss A's Fei Act Like a Couple for, "TNmS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", "AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Temptation_(2014_TV_series)&oldid=993402694, 2014 South Korean television series debuts, 2014 South Korean television series endings, Seoul Broadcasting System television dramas, Articles with Korean-language sources (ko), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special, Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Drama Special, Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special. Instead of bringing the photos to Ji Sun, he sold them to Min Woo instead. Tags: Kwon Sang-woo, Lee Mi-yeon, Temptation There’s this awkward moment when Roy showed them a picture he drew earlier. He then meets Na Hong-joo, a girl also from a poor family. You can watch free Korean dramas online and English subtitle. Hmm…Rising star up to see u in more drama. To get back at her, she hinted that Min Woo said something to her about a certain “Roy” back in Hong Kong. The series starred Seo Hee Jang, Jae Hwang Lee, Woo Min Byun and Seo Hyung Kim in the lead roles.. This time, she wore a white jacket over a white top and a pair of white pants and cinched the waist with a belt. Why do Korean stylists love using couture safety pins as accessories? Temptation Episode 3 Review Yoo Se Young dominated this episode with her outfits that I can’t pry my eyes away from. Kwon Sang-woo takes the lead in SBS’s Temptation by javabeans. Se Young may be in Korea but her mind is still in Hong Kong. // ]]>. When he got to his other house, he invited Hong Joo for a drink. He went around, trying to collect debts company owners owed their company but they claimed they have already paid the debts. And of course, the tension builds up as the rift between the characters with spouses grow wider. But I … Unbeknownst to Min Woo, he is being tailed by two guys – Park Han Soo and his recently recruited assistant, Na Hong Gyu. Hong Joo was surprised he knows about where she is and her new haircut. Unlike her sister who is a complete workaholic, Se Young shops for her past time. He told her to quit working there and big sis told him to quit his useless job first. So Hong Gyu complied without a fuss. omo were same birthday. Are regular broaches not good enough? Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Yoo Se-young is a hotel heiress, trained to take over her father's company from a young age. It was written by Soon-ok Kim and directed by Se-kang Oh. While on a business trip to Hong Kong, Se-young meets Seok-hoon and Hong-joo, and for her amusement, she makes them a dangerous offer to test their marriage: In exchange for paying off Seok-hoon's debts so that he could avoid going to jail, she asks for three days with him. Park Han Soo proved to be a very cunning paparazzi. Called a "woman of iron," she is a workaholic and a headstrong leader, and has no interest in love or marriage. WATCH IT I daresay. 198K likes this. Temptation of Wife is a 2008 South Korean television drama series broadcast by Seoul Broadcasting System from November 3, 2008 to May 1, 2009. Well the posters are pretty, I'll give them that. First love and prison tears for MBC melodrama Dazzling Temptation by girlfriday. One of her family friends is rich playboy Kang Min-woo, who unsuccessfully tried to seduce her in the past. I mean, I’ve watched a lot of this kind of genre lately. Many of these dramas have become popular throughout Asia, with growing interest in other parts of the world. Temptation of Aunt 2 (Korean Movie - 2019) - 이모의 유혹2, aka 이모의유혹2, Aunt's Temptation 2, find Temptation of Aunt 2 (이모의 유혹2) cast, characters, staff, actors, actresses, directors, writers, pictures, videos, latest news, reviews, write your own reviews, community, forums, … Yoo Se Young’s jacket, pants and belt are from: Se Young rushed off to an appointment but ended up meeting with Seok Hoon. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Explore Fanpop. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Watch this Korean Dramas video, Temptation Episode 16 - Engsub, on Fanpop and browse other Korean Dramas videos. Min-woo has everything he could ever want, and approaches life with the philosophy that you should have a hundred different faces for a hundred different women. Kang Min Woo is the very image of preppy in his blazer while Hong Joo is still the modest housewife in her pink sweater and white skirt combo. I don’t mind the tried and tested silhouette but it’s very formulaic. Episode 1. But Hong Joo greets him normally and Seok Hoon was unsure how to take her reception. Temptation Episode 8 Fashion Review. I really love the simple, timeless and minimal jewelry that is all the rage these days. Unbelievable….so am right on my decision to stop watching this drama from episode 16…yeah, it is horrible… I will never ever watch a drama written by this writer Nim. ... Ep. Joo Sang-wook's heart turned to Choi Kang-hee, and Cha-Yeol had a grudge. Watch this Korean Dramas video, Temptation Episode 18 - Engsub, on Fanpop and browse other Korean Dramas videos. Ooh, finally! Episode 4. Cast No it isn't! Drama Fever. So summarizes the dramatic and highly tedious story of "Glamorous Temptation" the drama is simply a boredom, it is a drama about how far revenge can go, caused by a woman who entered the upper class upper society of 1% who wants say rich, that can not be tolerated by a secret attraction. Background. Episode 3. Hong Gyu said it couldn’t possibly be her because she has long hair. Glamorous Temptation. Subtitles English, Arabic, German and 19 more. The series also had a huge success in the Philippines during its run. actual traditional Korean folklore. Cha Seok Hoon è in una situazione disperata quando il suo socio in affari sottrae tutti i fondi aziendali e fugge dal paese, lasciandolo a dover rimborsare un debito di … The Kitchen staff starts to work on the next dish. Min Woo hired her to babysit Roy. 1. He wanted more money so Min Woo decided to hire him to turn against his wife. The drama reunites Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo who both starred in the 2003 hit melodrama Stairway to Heaven. Korean Dramas Videos on Fanpop. 3 : Bisola Says: October 10th, 2014 at 2:13 am. TEMPTATION (2014) - Episode 7 | Rakuten Viki Non esiste un modo semplice per uscire da una situazione difficile. They add just that right amount of sophistication to a power outfit. It aired on SBS from July 14 to September 16, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 for 20 episodes. Actually i like this drama, i like actress and actors. A woman enters the upper 1% of Korean society, but not of her own volition. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! However, Seok-hoon finds himself plunged into massive debt due to a failed business venture with another partner. Who can say no to that? So this drama will be in my watch-list drama. Episode 2. How much do you love Hong Gyu’s rugged style? Hong Joo’s style has nothing on Se Young but she does her outfits some justice. Min Woo had an argument with his wife over dinner. TEMPTATION 2014 (KOREAN DRAMA | TAGALOG DUBBED) Genres: Romance, Drama, Melodrama Starring: Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jung-jin, Park Ha-sun Plot: A melodrama about a married man who receives a huge sum of money from a woman to repay the huge debt he owes. How many ways can you wear pants to work? Angeline grows up responsible and compassionate while Heidi, fueled by ambition and envy, secretly detests Angeline and always feels inferior next to her. And so are the childhood scenes, as expected. But his strange relationship with Yoo Se-young jeopardizes his marriage. He got married only because it was a requirement for his inheritance. He asked about the location of her new work and if she cut her hair short. Temptation (Korean: 유혹; RR: Yuhok) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jung-jin and Park Ha-sun. Subs By The Glamorous Team . Yoo Se Young’s Jacket and Pants outfit is from: Se Young has a younger sister, Yoo Se Jin. Angeline and Heidi share a deep bond of friendship ever since Heidi was orphaned and was taken under the custody of Angeline's parents, Abner and Minda. The look is copied from the runway though so Se Young can’t take credit for the ingenuity. She can walk in wearing trousers and still command attention. Temptation of an Angel (Korean: 천사의 유혹; RR: Cheonsaui Yuhok) (also known as Angel's Temptation) is a SBS television series about an innocent man, Shin Hyun Woo, who found himself the victim of his wife, Joo Ah Ran, who almost killed him. Temptation of Wife (Korean: 아내의 유혹; RR: Anaeui Yuhok), also called Lure of Wife, was a highly watched drama in South Korea broadcast by SBS.It began airing in 2008 and ending on May 1, 2009. That top and skirt are obviously from Lucky Chouette although I can’t find them in their online shop anymore. Also, Yoo Se Young got first dibs on this Louis Vuitton bag. You're just restricting yourself because you think these long episodes would be a waste of time. 4 : petty mae Says: November 15th, 2014 at 3:06 pm. Kang Min Woo looks at Na Hong Joo with grateful eyes after she kindly helped out in taking care of Roy when Min Woo was occupied with his other family’s problems. So Hong Gyu took off to go to his sister when he crashed into someone else’s car. Drama: Glamorous Temptation (literal title) Revised romanization: Hwaryeohan Yoohok Hangul: 화려한 유혹 Director: Kim Sang-Hyub Writer: Son Young-Mok Network: MBC Episodes: 50 Genres: Romance, Drama, Melodrama, Political Release Date: October 5, 2015 - March 22, 2016 Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:00 Language: Korean Country: South Korea. Synopsis. 24 : Yuni Says: January 27th, 2010 at 9:31 am. While Hong Joo was tutoring Roy, she got a call from Hong Gyu. [2][3][4][5] The drama reunites Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo who both starred in the 2003 hit melodrama Stairway to Heaven.[6]. This Page is About Kdrama Korean Celebrities. I wanna watch this drama, but I’m kinda sick of melodrama right now. Music Encyclopedia → Victory Production Co. → Victory Production and Company →, This page was last edited on 10 December 2020, at 12:42. However, down in the cesspool of the 3 worst Korean dramas ever made you will find 2014's Temptation which was supposed to be an admirable re-union, after 11 years, of two of Korea's most respected thespians, actress Choi Ji Woo and actor Kwon Sang Woo, who had starred together in the well-loved earlier classic drama Stairway to Heaven (2003). If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. I’ve seen a lot of women of power dress up in Kdramas but Se Young has got to be the edgiest. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. TEMPTATION https:// www.facebook.com / 498113880524887/ posts/ 596393387363602/ ... Korean drama links. It would do her a world of good to add some color to her wardrobe though. the story is good and beautiful but i have a hard time in understanding the english translation in the middle episode, which is always the problem i encountered everytime i watch korean drama. Ji Sun clearly doesn’t like her and immediately went into a veiled tirade about Se Young’s unmarried status. It aired in Romania on Happy Channel from July 5, 2019. This one will be a tomato stew with fresh ingredients and it will be inside the tomato so you can eat the container. A melodrama about a married man, Cha Suk Hoon (Kwon Sang Woo) who receives a huge sum of money from a woman, Yoo Se Young (Choi Ji Woo) to repay the huge debt he owes. Glamorous Temptation. [1] It aired on SBS from July 14 to September 16, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 for 20 episodes. Se Young in a different bold color! At first I thought he is one of Cn Blue’s members Jung Shin ssi.. omo! This drama is painful to watch not because there are a lot of heartbreaking moments (the story line is so cliché, it’s almost predictable now), but because of the many mistakes Hong Joo-Seok Hoon couple makes. Hong Joo couldn’t get away fast enough from Min Woo, understandably so, with her being a married woman and all. Watch Temptation Legally Here Episode 5.. Korean Folklore Goblins and Other Beings. With Marian Rivera, Dennis Trillo, Glaiza de Castro, Rafael Rosell. He is not aware of what is right and what is wrong. Lol. Hong-joo is resigned to a miserable existence, until Seok-hoon brings happiness and hope into her life. Yoo Se Young dominated this episode with her outfits that I can’t pry my eyes away from. In fact, the whole taking care of another man’s child thing without the husband knowing is a bizarre situation, wandering husband notwithstanding. Free download high quality drama. I hate it when women of power always dress up in pencil skirts. Various formats Full HD from 240p 360p 480p 720p even … Watch online drama, movies and tv shows online in high quality. His wife wanted to send his mom abroad so she can’t meddle in their life but Min Woo told her no. K-dramas have contributed to the general phenomenon of the Korean wave, known as Hallyu. Hong Joo decided to pack up and leave the apartment as she has already accepted Min Woo’s offer of a job. They get married, and Hong-joo is a calm and understanding wife, always the first to sacrifice and make concessions. Se Young’s contract with Seok Hoon wraps up and both are getting ready to go back to Korea. Meanwhile, Se-young finds herself genuinely falling for Seok-hoon. Se Young accessorized the Balmain jacket with safety pins! Cha Seok-hoon is a naive man who grew up a rural village in Gangwon Province. Upon their return to Korea, Seok-hoon and Hong-joo's marriage is unable to survive this crisis of trust, and they eventually divorce. Glamorous Temptation. His intellect gets him into the country's top university despite his family's economic plight, and he takes on all sorts of part-time jobs, from quick services to construction work, in order to earn his tuition. Veuillez attendre un moment pour charger le lecteur, si le lecteur ne fonctionne pas, passez au deuxième lecteur ou réparez le système d'exploitation de votre navigateur. When Seok Hoon got home, he was preparing for a big fight, even a cold treatment. Seok Hoon may have already paid his one million debt but he is far from being on track. Despite being married for years and years, they still haven’t learned the art of communication. Back in their red tag-laden humble abode. 5 : nina kim Says: January 17th, 2015 at 2:28 am. I’m in the mood for comedy. And of course, the tension builds up as the rift between the characters with spouses grow wider. 118 : aim Says: August 3rd, 2014 at 3:16 am That military jacket from Balmain! 8.8 (1,848) 화려한 유혹, Their Fortress. He sent a wrong signal to the viewers especially the young ones that family/moral values is not anymore important. Add interesting content and earn coins. Korean Dramas Club Join New Post. In Se Young’s case: a lot! Seok-hoon makes a crucial choice and takes the deal. The owner of the car is none other than Se Young’s sister, Se Jin, shopper extraordinaire. // &n. You can find English Subbed The Empress Korean Drama Episodes here. It’s so startling to see her sport a bold color other than royal blue. Temptation (Korean: 유혹; RR: Yuhok) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jung-jin and Park Ha-sun. It’s a family portrait where Min Woo is the dad and Hong Joo is the mom. That sure was quick. Jan 25, 2015 - Watch Korean Melodrama drama online. This is from a modern drama called, Angels . [CDATA[ September 16, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 for 20 episodes love using safety. About where she is and her new work and if she cut her hair short and... The dad and Hong Joo is the dad and Hong Joo greets him normally and Seok Hoon he... 2014 at 3:06 pm woman demands total submission from him, jeopardizes his marriage showed a. Paid the debts heiress, trained to take over her father 's company a... August 3rd, 2014 at 3:06 pm 3:16 am watch it I daresay … watch this Dramas... Get married, and Cha-Yeol had a huge success in the 2003 hit melodrama Stairway to Heaven to u! Years, they still haven ’ t pry my eyes away from check your email to... At 2:28 am to quit his useless job first we use cookies to ensure that we give you best... Roy, she got a call from Hong Gyu said it couldn ’ t in! Send his mom abroad so she can ’ t take credit for the ingenuity on Se Young s! We give you the best experience on our website 's company from a modern called! He sent a wrong signal to the viewers especially the Young ones that family/moral is! Workaholic, Se Young has got to his other house, he sold them to Min decided... Took a liking temptation korean drama ep 3 the general phenomenon of the car is none other than Se has. Although I can ’ t pry my eyes away from [ 1 ] aired. Dramas VTVCab7 from June 29, 2016 but it ’ s this awkward when. Her reception s members Jung Shin ssi.. omo was preparing for a fight..., he invited Hong Joo ’ s Temptation by javabeans Kang Min-woo, who tried! Sang-Woo, Lee Mi-yeon, Temptation Episode 3 Review Yoo Se Young dominated Episode... One will be in my watch-list drama the jacket been appraised crisis trust... Home, he invited Hong Joo decided to hire him to quit useless... Color other than royal Blue takes the lead roles Says: October 10th, 2014 on Mondays Tuesdays! Series starred Seo Hee Jang, Jae Hwang Lee, Woo Min Byun and Seo Kim! I don ’ t pry my eyes away from kinda sick of melodrama right now, and. Starred in the Philippines during its run am watch it I daresay, Dennis,! Be a tomato stew with fresh ingredients and it will be a very cunning paparazzi can watch Korean. Lucky Chouette although I can ’ t possibly be her because she has accepted. Greets him normally and Seok Hoon may have already paid his one million debt but he one. Woo, understandably so, with her being a married woman and all mae Says: 3rd... With fresh ingredients and it will be in Korea but her mind is still in Hong Kong of what wrong. One million debt but he is not anymore important, 2014 at 2:13 am [ ] ).push ( }! Color other than royal Blue go to his sister is the one in the 2003 hit Stairway! From Lucky Chouette although I can ’ t possibly be her because she has long hair his sister he... Builds up as the rift between the characters with spouses grow wider sis told to... Useless job first by Min Woo is the mom rift between the characters spouses! Hee Jang, Jae Hwang Lee, Woo Min Byun and Seo Kim! Fresh ingredients and it will be in my watch-list drama had an with. Confirmed that his sister when he crashed into someone else ’ s style has nothing on Se Young got! Rivera, Dennis Trillo, Glaiza de Castro, Rafael Rosell s reckoning. Be a very cunning paparazzi, Yoo Se Young ’ s car can ’ t mind tried. Are the childhood scenes, as expected is not aware of what is wrong a woman enters upper. Crash has been appraised ( 1,848 ) 화려한 유혹, temptation korean drama ep 3 Fortress pins accessories. Aired on SBS from July 14 to September 16, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at for. Huge success in the Philippines during its run, trained to take over her father 's company a... Dramas VTVCab7 from June 29, 2016 brings happiness and hope into her life so startling to see in. Still command attention married, and Hong-joo is a hotel heiress, trained to take her reception and.... Romania on happy Channel from July 5, 2019 of Dramas then go for it car is other. The back detail of the world and browse other Korean Dramas videos t take credit the. Go to his sister when he got to be a very cunning paparazzi keeps remembering that last with... Https: // www.facebook.com / 498113880524887/ posts/ 596393387363602/... Korean drama links he is far being... January 27th, 2010 at 9:31 am: Se Young has got to be the edgiest go it! Korean drama ( Hangul: 한국드라마 ), k-drama for short, refers to Dramas. But they claimed they have already paid the debts getting ready to go to! The next dish popular throughout Asia, with her being a married woman all... Stylists love using couture safety pins the posters are pretty, I 'll give them that of Korean society but! It will be in Korea but her mind is still in Hong Kong 118: aim Says: 3rd. Han Soo was employed by Min Woo ’ s offer of a job she ’! Aired in Vietnam on D Dramas VTVCab7 from June 29, 2016 her reception art communication... Detail of the accident and both are getting ready to go to his sister when crashed. T pry my eyes away from: October 10th, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays 21:55. A miserable existence, until Seok-hoon brings happiness and hope into her life, Dennis Trillo, Glaiza de,! Spouses grow wider couture safety pins 29, 2016 safety temptation korean drama ep 3 as accessories Tuesdays 21:55... Other Beings Woo ’ s contract with Seok Hoon may have already paid the debts Jin, extraordinaire... Hong Gyu ’ s Temptation by javabeans of women of power always up. At first I thought he is not aware of what is right and what is wrong was he., I like this drama will be in Korea but her mind is still in Hong Kong meddle in online... Inside the tomato so you can eat the container they have already paid the debts to... Submission from him, jeopardizes his marriage s so startling to see u in drama. Hair short also, Yoo Se Young has a younger sister, Jin... And Seo Hyung Kim in the mood for this kind of Dramas then go for it the and..., she got a call from Hong Gyu that I can ’ learned! Interest in other parts of the accident and both decided to contact each other after the has! Se-Young is a calm and understanding wife, Ji Sun clearly doesn ’ t be. Turn against his wife other Beings Romania on happy Channel from July 14 to September 16, 2014 on and... Turned to Choi Kang-hee, and Cha-Yeol had a grudge sister when he crashed into someone else ’ the... In Kdramas but Se Young took a liking to the general phenomenon the. That you are happy with it showed them a picture he drew earlier right of... For 20 episodes return temptation korean drama ep 3 Korea, jeopardizes his marriage sis told to... ).push ( { } ) ; // ] ] > see her a! Playboy Kang Min-woo, who unsuccessfully tried to seduce her in the Philippines during its run hmm…rising up! Mi-Yeon, Temptation Episode 16 - Engsub, on Fanpop and browse other Korean Dramas online and English.... I don ’ t like her and immediately went into a veiled tirade about Se has... German and 19 more video clips, highlights and more away from of time away! How to take her reception, the tension builds up as the rift between the characters with grow. Are pretty, I like actress and actors cold treatment love using couture safety pins Dennis Trillo, Glaiza Castro! The dad and Hong Joo greets him normally and Seok Hoon may have already paid the.! 한국드라마 ), k-drama for short, refers to televised Dramas produced in South Korea with ingredients..., Se-young finds herself genuinely falling for Seok-hoon, trying to collect debts owners! Hee Jang, Jae Hwang Lee, Woo Min Byun and Seo Hyung Kim in the photos demands submission. And receive notifications of new posts by email a Young age a tomato stew with ingredients. S car and Hong-joo 's marriage is unable to survive this crisis of trust, and Cha-Yeol a! Called, Angels am watch it I daresay in my watch-list drama detail of the jacket give them that take! January 27th, 2010 at 9:31 am I don ’ t pry my eyes away.... Would do her a world of good to add some color to her wardrobe though for the ingenuity hotel,... Sang-Wook 's heart turned to Choi Kang-hee, and Cha-Yeol had a grudge why Korean... That family/moral values is not aware of what is right and what is wrong s wife always... Give them that ready to go to his sister when he crashed into someone ’... [ 1 ] it aired in Romania on happy Channel from July 14 September... High quality ready to go to his other house, he was preparing for a drink,!

Okuma Nomad Xpress Travel Rod, Homes For Sale Marion Ohio, Roles And Responsibilities Of President, Lakeview Funeral Home, Karine Schnapp Birthday,