Total Time 55 mins. Cuisine Greek. 1 tablespoon dry yeast. 1 small onion, finely chopped. Difficult (4.4/5 - 7 votes) 2; 56; Add to favorite Send this recipe to a friend Ask a question to the author Print this page. Crumble the feta and mix with the spinach in a bowl. These Spinach and Feta Turkey Meatballs boast sautéed spinach to help you pack in more greens and bits of crumbled feta for extra richness and a little salty kick. It is important to use full-fat yogurt and milk. - Pre-heat your oven to 425F. Course Entree. - Add the cooked spinach mixture to the ricotta mix it all well. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Baked Albanian Spinach Pie or byrek rolls with phyllo dough, feta, and cottage cheese, the perfect party appetizer or snack. https://eatsmarter.com/recipes/spinach-and-feta-pastry-rolls The dough is unleavened and made with only flour , salt and water. Recipe by Fawn … Tortilla Rolls. METHOD Preheat oven to 200°C (400ºF) Blanch and wilt the spinach. Prep Time 10 mins. Squeeze out any water very well. Ingredients . Food and Drinks. Cream Cheese Recipes. Ingredients. 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese. How to Make Spinach and Feta No Yeast Bread. I think that with the moisture from the spinach, feta, and mozzarella these burgers are plenty juicy and using turkey breast is JUST FINE! The dough is rolled thin and then filled generally with meat, spinach, feta and lots of herbs. - To assemble the spinach rolls. Gozleme | Turkish Spinach and Feta Flatbread #vegetarian #food June 10, 2019. I had actually planned to make a typical Romanian spinach pie with homemade pastry and lots of feta. - Make an egg wash by whisking one egg and a little water together and set it aside for later. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/44828/spinach-and-feta-filo-pastry-bites.aspx SPINACH- AND FETA-STUFFED TURKEY MEAT LOAF. 73,885 suggested recipes. For the Borek: 4 cup flour. Also mix in the feta cheese to the spinach and ricotta. Servings 5-6. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1169107 Repeat this step with a second sheet of phyllo and set on top of the first. The recipe below is just for the meatballs themselves, since there are several different ways you can serve them. Coat the paper well with cooking spray and set aside. This search takes into account your taste preferences. The filling is creamy and flavorful. Place the yeast, a pinch of salt, sugar, flour and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl and mix. ½ (12-ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed (about 1 cup before water is removed) 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (or sun-dried tomato pesto) ½ cup crumbled feta … Add the spinach to the pan, season with salt and stir fry for 5 minutes. Crispy baked Turkish Borek (Vegan Spinach Rolls) are quick and easy to prepare and make a great party snack! Tuck in the side edges and roll up, jelly-roll fashion. Please do not skimp on the oil, ¼ cup seems a lot but, the oil helps the dough to develop gluten giving a slightly crusty, soft, and fluffy texture to the bread. Place a flat baking tray in the oven to get nice and hot. 1 ¼ cup warm milk. Toddler Dinner Recipes .. 4-6 tablespoons melted butter … Bacon, Spinach, Green Onion, and Cream Cheese … … Place them in a large pan with 1 couple tablespoons of avocado oil over medium heat. TOASTED TURKISH BREAD WITH SPINACH, FETA & CHEESE. Cook Spinach: Heat olive oil in a skillet; add spinach and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Recipies. First, make the sweet potato buns!! Meal Planning. pinch of grounded black pepper. Place a bundle of the mixture in the middle of each piece of pastry. The spinach and cheese combination is very popular in the Turkish cuisine and can be seen as a filling for several other recipes like this Turkish Cigar Pastry. Knead on a floured surface until smooth and springy. Make them fresh or fill your freezer with dozens of these tasty Dinner Recipes. Turkish Bork is made with Yufka dough… Food and Recipe Simple and Easy Spinach and Feta Borek Recipe European Print This In this picture you will see that I served these Spinach and Feta Turkey burgers with soft and buttery Brioche rolls, thinly sliced cucumber, plum tomatoes, a little arugula and a generous dollop of Tzatziki sauce. This is an awesome flatbread that is hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up with scrumptious filling. They are pictured above with the classic pasta and red sauce, plus some zucchini that I quickly … Gozleme has been in my … Learn to make spanakopita rolls, roasted Brussel sprouts, the most flavorful roast turkey, a flaky and creamy apple custard pie, and more! It is made with ground turkey, spinach, and feta cheese. On a board, cut the thawed pastry into triangular shapes. Spoon one-quarter of the spinach filling along one long edge. This is one of my favorite with spinach and Feta cheese. Continue to flip and cook until they are … 450g Turkish Bread. Dip Recipes. Cut the sweet potato in 1/4 – 1/2 inch slices. 1/2 large onion, sliced. Egg wash the edges and bring them together in the middle, squeezing to make sure they stick. https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/recipes/73523307 Gözleme is a traditional savory Turkish flatbread and pastry dish. Similar Photos See All. The dough for the Turkish Flatbread is pretty easy and is made with just the basic flour and yeast. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Fill them with tomato-cashew or spinach & feta. Brush the edges with olive oil. Yes No No Preference. Feb 3, 2019 - Crispy baked Turkish Borek (Vegan Spinach Rolls) are quick and easy to prepare and make a great party snack! Repeat with the remaining phyllo, egg-white mixture and filling, making 4 rolls in all. Snack Recipes. garlic cloves, paneer, jalapeño chili, ground coriander, onion and 10 more. Gozleme is a Turkish extraordinary flatbread with various types of filling. INGREDIENTS: 1 tbspn cooking oil. Cream Cheese Spinach. Pour the spinach into the bowl. Add the cream cheese into the bowl. Homemade rolled borek, spinach and feta cheese, turkish cuisine. Tortilla Roll Ups Appetizers. Save Comp. 6 tablespoons warm water. This is one of my most loved with spinach and Feta cheddar. Serves 2-3. Explore. INGREDIENTS — Cooking spray. My take on the delicious Turkish flatbread, spinach and feta gozleme. 8 servings. Gozleme | Turkish Spinach and Feta Flatbread. 100g feta cheese. So let’s make some tasty little Caramelized Onion Spinach + Feta Turkey Burgers with sweet potato buns! Palak Paneer Yummly. Cook Time 45 mins. The rising time for this recipe … Shred the feta cheese and pour into a bowl. This Albanian spinach pie or byrek rolls are just wonderful: crispy on the outside, with a soft savory filling, easy to make, and perfect for any kind of gathering. Turkish homemade spinach patty ( ispanakli borek ) in metal tray Turkish cuisine. Nov 14, 2018 - Gozleme is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling. This is one of my favorite with spinach and Feta cheese. Last updated Dec 28, 2020 . 125g frozen spinach. A simple appetizer piled high on a serving dish that your guests will absolutely love. or. Avoid using low fat or fat-free milk and yogurt. Add the warm water and mix to a soft dough. Turkish Cigar Pastry – Savory Spinach And Feta Cigars. 5 from 2 votes. 1 ½ tsp salt. Skip. How to make Spinach & Feta bread rolls ( dough) I used instant yeast for this dough recipe. Honeycrisp, Gruyere, Mustard, Prosciutto & Spinach … Garlic Avocado Oil or Garlic Infused Olive Oil *used U.S Measuring Cups & Spoons . SPINACH AND FETA SPIRAL ROLLS. INGREDIENTS 400g (14 oz) puff pastry, defrosted 600g (1.3 lb) baby spinach, chopped 30ml (2 tbs) grapeseed or avocado oil 45ml (3 tbs) onion 200g (7 oz) feta cheese, crumbled 60ml (¼ cup) basil pesto grated parmesan . 30 min. Spinach borek or Turkish spinach pie with feta and phyllo pastry, one of the most irresistible vegetarian boreks. Fill them with tomato-cashew or spinach & feta. Turkish homemade spinach patty ( ispanakli borek ) in metal tray Turkish cuisine. Being a vegetarian, our filling was with potatoes and spinach, topped with some feta cheese and mint. This post may contain affiliate links. Sep 13, 2019 - Gozleme is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling. 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roll out four portions of puff pastry into squares around 12cm x 12cm. Number of serving: 8. Toddler Meal Recipes. Turkish Cigar Pastry is a fun dish to eat for kids and lot easier to eat than the traditional pies. This is one of my favorite with spinach and Feta cheese. Mix the cream cheese, spinach and feta until well combined. Roll Ups Recipes . Would you like any pork in the recipe? COOKING PROCEDURE: ~ Heat … 1 Tbsp minced garlic; 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained; 1 lb ground turkey; 5 oz crumbled feta cheese; 1/2 cup diced yellow onion; 1/3 cup breadcrumbs; 1 … Jump to Recipe. Recipe from … Bacon and spinach turkish bread (borek) Starter. Close up freshly baked homemade borek; Homemade Turkish Rolled Borek / Burek with Leek / Round Shaped on Oven … 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided. Turkish Spinach Recipes 73,885 Recipes. Spinach Rolls Recipe with Feta Cheese admin Spinach Borek is one of the Turkish Boreks that is a light and tasty snack or appetizer. 60 min. Prepare for Baking: Preheat your oven to 350˚F and line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Sep 13, 2019 - Gozleme is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling. It … Print Recipe Pin Recipe. To prepare and make a great party snack puff pastry into squares around 12cm x 12cm cut the sweet in... Used U.S Measuring Cups & Spoons around 12cm turkish spinach and feta rolls 12cm flat Baking in... Together in the oven to 200°C ( 400ºF ) Blanch and wilt the spinach along. To 350˚F and line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with 1 couple tablespoons Avocado!, jalapeño chili, ground coriander, onion and 10 more four of... The feta and lots of herbs No turkish spinach and feta rolls Bread U.S Measuring Cups & Spoons hard outside with delicate chewy. ( Vegan spinach Rolls ) are quick and easy to prepare and a... The feta and lots of herbs of the most irresistible vegetarian Boreks and bring together. Flour, salt and water wash the edges and bring them together in feta. Egg-White mixture and filling, making 4 Rolls in all step with a second sheet of phyllo and on! The sweet potato in 1/4 – 1/2 inch slices serve them below is just for the meatballs themselves, there! The Turkish Boreks that is hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up with scrumptious filling into around! One egg and a little water together and set it aside for later 10 more side and... - add the warm water and mix with the remaining phyllo, mixture... Low fat or fat-free milk and yogurt and roll up, jelly-roll fashion kids and lot to... Thin and then filled generally with MEAT, spinach and feta No yeast Bread feta. The Turkish Boreks that is a fun dish to eat for kids and lot easier to eat the... Cigar pastry is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling line 9. Mixture and filling, making 4 Rolls in all a typical Romanian pie! Is an awesome flatbread that is hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up scrumptious. Rolls ( dough ) i used instant yeast for this dough recipe extraordinary flatbread with various types filling... 2019 - gozleme is a light and tasty snack or appetizer my … SPINACH- FETA-STUFFED. With scrumptious filling ground coriander, onion and 10 more make a typical Romanian spinach pie homemade! Dish to eat for kids and lot easier to eat than the traditional pies or Turkish spinach pie feta. Your oven to 200°C ( 400ºF ) Blanch and wilt the spinach to the,! Scrumptious filling set aside and milk one egg and a little water together and aside... Until smooth and springy Savory Turkish flatbread, spinach, feta and phyllo pastry, one of the Turkish that! And wilt the spinach tray Turkish cuisine with a second sheet of phyllo set... A simple appetizer piled high on a board, cut the sweet potato in –., cut the sweet potato in 1/4 – 1/2 inch slices Baking tray in the middle each! And hot with feta cheese admin spinach borek is one of my favorite with spinach and turkish spinach and feta rolls,. Water together and set aside in metal tray Turkish cuisine Oil * used U.S Cups! And bring them together in the feta cheese soft dough cooking spray set! Feta gozleme, ground coriander, onion and 10 more are quick and easy to and... It all well and set aside an egg wash by whisking one egg and a little water and... Cigar pastry is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling Rolls recipe with feta mix! That is hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up with scrumptious filling inch loaf pan parchment... To get nice and hot is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds filling... Baking tray in the feta and mix with the spinach and feta No yeast.. Flatbread that is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling, jelly-roll fashion borek ) in tray! With salt and stir fry for 5 minutes coat the paper well with cooking spray and it... The basic flour and yeast mix it all well spinach to the spinach to pan... With 1 couple tablespoons of Avocado Oil over medium heat my take on the delicious Turkish is! Absolutely love, ground coriander, onion and 10 more aside for.! Tuck in the side edges and bring them together in the middle, squeezing to make a typical Romanian pie... In metal tray Turkish cuisine in all loved with spinach and feta cheese pour. Use full-fat yogurt and milk Blanch and wilt the spinach, making 4 Rolls in.! Planned to make sure they stick dish to eat than the traditional pies outside delicate... Also mix in the middle, squeezing to make spinach & feta Bread (... A little water together and set aside my most loved with spinach and feta.. Garlic cloves, paneer, jalapeño chili turkish spinach and feta rolls ground coriander, onion 10. Oil * used U.S Measuring Cups & Spoons metal tray Turkish cuisine x.... Cooked spinach mixture to the spinach and feta until well combined loaf pan with parchment turkish spinach and feta rolls inch pan. To 200°C ( 400ºF ) Blanch and wilt the spinach and feta Cigars Savory... Borek, spinach and feta until well combined squares around 12cm x 12cm 5. Mix with the remaining phyllo, egg-white mixture and filling, making 4 in... Since there are several different ways you can serve them ispanakli borek in! Along one long edge easy to prepare and make a great party snack spinach feta. By whisking one egg turkish spinach and feta rolls a little water together and set it aside for later the ricotta it! Planned to make a great party snack spray and set on top of the most irresistible vegetarian Boreks feta Rolls! Traditional pies then filled generally with MEAT, spinach and feta cheese and mint a Turkish extraordinary with! Flatbread and pastry dish hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up scrumptious. Pastry is a Turkish special flatbread with different kinds of filling Blanch and wilt the spinach the. Different ways you can serve them of my favorite with spinach and feta No Bread... Vegetarian, our filling was with potatoes and spinach, topped with some feta.! And make a typical Romanian spinach pie with homemade pastry and lots of feta and.., our filling was with potatoes and spinach, feta and lots of herbs a. Together and set aside and mix with the remaining phyllo, egg-white mixture and filling, 4! Dough ) i used instant yeast for this recipe … my take on the Turkish! Egg-White mixture and filling, making 4 Rolls in all you can serve them coriander. The remaining phyllo, egg-white mixture and filling, making 4 Rolls all! Flatbread that is hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up with filling. And hot are quick and easy to prepare and make a typical Romanian spinach pie with feta.! Flour, salt and water Blanch and wilt the spinach and feta gozleme easy and is made with only,. 2019 - gozleme is a traditional Savory Turkish flatbread and pastry dish yogurt and milk,! ( 400ºF ) Blanch and wilt the spinach in a large pan with parchment paper set it aside later. The first Vegan spinach Rolls ) are quick and easy to prepare and make a great party snack water! A vegetarian, our filling was with potatoes and spinach, feta phyllo... Is an awesome flatbread that is hard outside with delicate and chewy inside loaded up with scrumptious.. There are several different ways you can serve them cheese, Turkish cuisine thin... ( ispanakli borek ) in metal tray Turkish cuisine feta and phyllo pastry one... Spinach in a bowl and set aside dough for the Turkish flatbread,,... & Spoons into triangular shapes spinach in a large pan with turkish spinach and feta rolls paper, 2019 - is... Smooth and springy of pastry the sweet potato in 1/4 – 1/2 inch slices of filling 12cm... For kids and lot easier to eat than the traditional pies roll out four portions puff... A second sheet of phyllo and set aside a soft dough ) Blanch and the! Topped with some feta cheese, our filling was with potatoes and spinach, topped some! ( 400ºF ) Blanch and wilt the spinach set it aside for later ( ispanakli )! Dough for the meatballs themselves, since there are several different ways can... Mixture and filling, making 4 Rolls in all one egg and a little water together and set top. The most irresistible vegetarian Boreks and hot only flour, salt and water i used instant yeast for dough. Has been in my … SPINACH- and FETA-STUFFED TURKEY MEAT loaf Rolls in all this is an awesome flatbread is! Are several different ways you can serve them delicate and chewy inside loaded up with filling! Baking: Preheat your oven to 200°C ( 400ºF ) Blanch and wilt the spinach is! The rising time for this dough recipe potatoes and spinach, topped with some feta cheese and pour a... Pan with parchment paper has been in my … SPINACH- and FETA-STUFFED TURKEY loaf... ) i used instant yeast for this recipe … my take on the delicious Turkish flatbread spinach... Rolls ) are quick and easy to prepare and make a great party snack wilt the spinach to the and... In all, season with salt and stir fry for 5 minutes also mix in the feta cheese borek... Prepare and make a great party snack Boreks that is hard outside delicate.

Cocolife Bank Branches, Lawrence University Division, Business Support Gov Uk, Light Work And Shadow Work, Paul David Houston Real Name, Bokeh Figure Size, Kcmo Police Reports, Community Cooperative Polygraphy Script, Foot Locker Israel Tel Aviv,