Zaffron Kitchen, Wai Kee Duck Rice, Hong Kong: See 69 unbiased reviews of Wai Kee Duck Rice, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #641 of 14,558 restaurants in Hong Kong. Old Chang Kee, Order from Yong Kee Duck Rice 雍记卤鸭饭 (Six Star Food Court) online or via mobile app We will deliver it to your home or office Check menu, ratings and reviews Pay online or cash on delivery. The app showed that the restaurant was preparing the order of one item for 45 mins before it was picked up for delivery. Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Canton Paradise   |   Chilli is amazing too. One duck wing also the shop want to makan the customer??? Totally disappointed. Bites and Vibes, Crave   |   First time using food panda. Madam Kwan   |   Krysflyer, Log In. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Rice came white not per picture steam black or yam rice. Food not comparable to other outlet I’ve eaten. Carl's Junior, Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. LiHo, A-One Claypot, 200+ reviews View Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Delicious Chicken & Char Siew Rice Delicious Chicken & Char Siew Rice Located in the fast developing Cheras Traders Square/ Dataran Perniagaan Cheras, barely 5 minutes away from the Mechanic Cafe Mechanic Cafe @ Balakong, Cheras – Not bad. Order 2 person share but it was barely enough for a single person. Yu Kee Duck Rice uses the traditional Teochew method of braised duck cooking together with special recipes in braised sauce and chili making handed down by the founder’s father. Swensen's, Yu Kee Duck Rice: 80: 4: Restaurant Ibid: 96: 4.9: 4.9: 4.5: Moghul Mahal Restaurant The duck meat was hard and the rice is not thoroughly cooked. KFC   |   Chinese delivered from Cai You Kee Chinese Barbecue at 18002 Hesperian Blvd, San Lorenzo, CA 94580, USA. Now I understand why! Wai Kee Duck Rice, Hong Kong: See 69 unbiased reviews of Wai Kee Duck Rice, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #642 of 14,548 restaurants in Hong Kong. Breast meat was chosen for me which was lean and skinless. Today, Yu Kee is enjoyed by everyone, get your next meal here now. The Duck and Rice menu is styled around comfort and sharing, with many of the same dishes you would expect to see at family homes across China and other parts of Asia. Free delivery with a minimum order of $20! 200+ reviews Sorry, this order is not available for reorder at the moment. Over 30 years ago, our organization’s founder Mr Seah Boon Lock was already an ambitious fine young man with great entrepreneurial spirit. Ridiculously small portion for its price. Kinara, Soi Thai Soi Nice, Tim Ho Wan   |   Crystal Jade, Isn't the customer entitle to have the duck wing? Yu Kee House Of Braised Duck 友記鹵鴨之家. PizzaExpress, TOO LITTLE DUCK MEAT FOR THE PRICE, IS PATHETIC. We love the duck rice and and we’re equally heartened by the cheerfulness of the boss – his friendly and warm smile will surely brighten up your day, eating at Soon Kee Duck Rice has always been a pleasant experience. Create New Account. Sang Kee Peking Duck House Full Menu Hours: 11:30 AM - 8:15 PM. Order online and track your order live. Restaurant. Sorry, this order is not available for reorder at the moment. 200+ reviews View Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Rider was excellent . Butter & Spice, Pastamania, Chili's Grill & Bar   |   Nando's   |   Maki-San, Popeyes, Nando's, Kimly Dim Sum   |   Texas Chicken   |   饭又够味又香。鸭胸去皮合我的胃口。. TigerNow, The $18 set seemed like it was more for one and was filled with all the cheap stuff. NeNe Chicken, I think I only found two tiny pieces of intestine and two pieces of pork, the rest were fishcakes and tau pok. Brands comprises of Yu Kee Duck Rice, XO Minced Meat Noodles, Shi Jia, Penang Kitchen, My Kampung, My Kampung Chicken Rice … Service no good ...I had request soup and Chili more .but no provide ..Disappointed for the shop, I request to replace the egg with something else but owner didn’t read my comments at all. PS Cafe, VeganBurg, Please try again. alien36706. Eighteen Chefs, Duck meat, egg, beancurd, bean sprouts, peanuts, served with choice of rice or noodles, for 1 pax SGD 8.00 Half of Whole Duck Half portion of whole duck, salted vegetables, peanuts and bean sprouts Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant, PappaRich   |   Pizza Cut, KFC, So Pho, Start Group Order. Brinda's, Good Chance Restaurant. Pizza Hut   |   Jumbo Seafood, Arnold's Fried Chicken, Chilli and cutlery not provided. Food was surprisingly good for it's price. 4.6 (1080 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Face To Face Noodle House   |   Subway, If you haven't received any text message, please contact our customer support. Yu Kee Duck Rice (Tampines) Singapore is located at #01-37, 25 Tampines St 82, Tampines Hub, SG 528988, view Yu Kee Duck Rice photos, menu, opening hours, location or phone The Soup Spoon   |   One of my favourite places to get my braised duck fix - this place is much better than the usual Yu Kee stalls found in random hawker centres. Food Delivery In Petaling Jaya Food Delivery In Cyberjaya Halal Restaurant. Picture illustration different from delivery. Indian express, Yu Kee Duck Rice 友記家傳鴨饭 official Facebook Page. Now I understand why! Please include delivery man's name and his vehicle ( motorbike) number. Would avoid ordering in the morning next time. Food Delivery In Bayan Baru Leave a Comment on Fatt Kee Roast Duck & Chicken Rice Shop @ Balakong, Cheras – Ooooo yum!! Brinda's, FarEastFlora.com   |   Yu Kee duck rice stall can be found in many Coffeeshop and Food Court. Restaurant. See more of Yu Kee Duck Rice 友記家傳鴨飯 on Facebook. Yu Kee is the Teochew transliteration of the name. Nakhon Udon Thai Kitchen   |   Subway   |   Helpful? DBS card members, UOB card members, Menus ... Spicy Duck & Pineapple Fried Rice. or. 4.7. When asked what makes the dishes at Cheok Kee stand out, Mr Ong points to the braising gravy without missing a beat. Unless your duck don't have wing. Wai Kee Duck Rice, Hong Kong: See 69 unbiased reviews of Wai Kee Duck Rice, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #650 of 14,532 restaurants in Hong Kong. Wai Kee Duck Rice, Hong Kong: See 69 unbiased reviews of Wai Kee Duck Rice, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #650 of 14,535 restaurants in Hong Kong. KGB - Killer Gourmet Burgers   |   Sia Kee Duck Rice At Geylang Lor 35. Overrated, poor hygiene and bad service. So little duck meat in the noodle set. Jinjja Chicken   |   Napolizz Pizza Delivery, Yoshinoya, You Kee Xo - Joo Chiat Place. Yu Kee Duck Rice - Amoy Street Food Centre Chinese,Duck,Chicken. Duck meat, egg, beancurd, bean sprouts, peanuts, served with choice of rice or noodles, for 1 pax SGD 8.00 Half of Whole Duck Half portion of whole duck, salted vegetables, peanuts … Established in 1961 , Yu Kee Group started as a hawker pushcart stall in Nee Soon selling braised duck rice. Citi Bank card members, Get delivery from Cai You Kee Chinese Barbecue super-fast to your door. Deceived by the picture which shows the flavoured rice. The lor bak here is really good too (tbh I like it more than the braised duck)! Wai Kee Duck Rice, Hong Kong: See 69 unbiased reviews of Wai Kee Duck Rice, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #645 of 14,454 restaurants in Hong Kong. Every ingredients were fine except for the duck meat which was not much, tough and dry. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. MOS Burger & Cafe, Food Delivery In Johor Bahru, McDonald's   |   Butter & Spice Kenny Rogers Roasters   |   My Kampung. Pastamania, Hooters Singapore Paid RM40 plus for half a duck but duck wing missing? $18 set meal for 2 pax portion is so pathetic. Forgot account? Flip through its menu and you’ll find familiar dishes such as Handmade Signature Beancurd ($8.80) and Steamed Fish with “Teochew Style” ($21.80).. The thick, dark sauce is drizzled on all three main dishes on the menu: Braised Duck Rice, Duck Drumstick Rice ($4.50), and Braised Duck Porridge ($3). 73 were here. Indian food delivery in Singapore Seriously not worth it and not ordering again! Use your Uber account to order delivery from Lau Kee Restaurant in Philadelphia. Standard varies a bit. Subway, Yu Kee Duck Rice - Amoy Street Food Centre. If you haven't received any text message, please contact our customer support. Half of the items in my order is not being delivered, If can add on soup will be good or at least put in menu for me to buy, from MYR10.00, from MYR12.00, Yong Kee Duck Rice 雍记卤鸭饭 (Six Star Food Court), Mon 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM, Tue - Sun 9:00 AM - 2:59 PM, 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM. Krispy Kreme, You Kee XO Restaurant is like a typical zi char restaurant. Good food tends to create a deep impression on us, that is certainly the truth about Soon Kee Long House (Boneless) Duck Rice. Emicakes, Din Tai Fung   |   Over 30 years ago, the founder was already an ambitious fine young man with great entrepreneurial spirit. Enter your address for ETA. Superfood and Goodness Greens, We've sent a 4-digit code to %phoneNumber%. Steamed rice is white rice. Burgers and More, Food at You Kee XO Restaurant. Please try again. Cedele, I guess I just don’t like duck, so it wasn’t their fault, from $8.00, from $24.00, from $18.00, Half Duck with 2 Braised Set for 4 pax 半只鸭卤饭套餐四人份, from $58.00, from $7.00, Mon - Sun 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm. foodpanda special deals, Indian Curry House, Related Pages. Oiso Korean Tradisional Cuisine & Cafe   |   Yu Kee is the Teochew transliteration of the name. Asian Restaurant. Wine Connection Tapas, The massive portion for one person (braised duck, lor bak, tau pok, rice) amounted to only $8.20. Roast Duck On Rice at Hon Kee Restaurant "We came here after seeing a photo of an amazing looking bowl of noodle soup on our friend's Facebook page. Sia Kee Duck Rice, Singapore: See 22 unbiased reviews of Sia Kee Duck Rice, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,911 of 13,308 restaurants in Singapore. DID NOT RECEIVE MY FOOD. Yassin Kampung Seafood, 4Fingers, Ichiban Bento, Canadian 2 For 1 Pizza, OldTown   |   Here is the menu with some other adds on such as add ons and sides to go with the braised duck. Ordered 4 braised rice (as shown in the menu) but received plain white rice. Tenderfresh Classic, 17 reviews. Get delivery from Sang Kee Peking Duck House super-fast to your door. Yu Kee Duck Rice (Buona Vista) Singapore is located at 1 Fusionopolis Place #B1-21, SG 138632, view Yu Kee Duck Rice photos, menu, opening hours, location or phone Waited 1 hour for my order. Roasted Duck On Rice at Full Kee Restaurant "I love it here I been coming for years Sundays they have dim sum and on other days you can also order dim sum but it's more fun on a sunday when they push it around in carts. Roast Duck On Rice at Hon Kee Bbq & Seafood Restaurant "We came here after seeing a photo of an amazing looking bowl of noodle soup on our friend's Facebook page. Great service! Umisushi, Burger King, Food Delivery In Shah Alam Yoogane   |   Pezzo, LeNu   |   Use your Uber account to order delivery from Lau Kee Restaurant in Philadelphia. DUCK MEAT NOODLE TASTE OK BUT TOO STRINGY WITH SPRING ONION.. CAN COUNT THE CHOPPED SPRING ONION WITH ONE LOOK. CHICHA San Chen   |   Compare the best restaurants near Yu Kee Duck Rice. Rider said there were no riders available during the time. LingZhi Vegetarian, Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant   |   Western food delivery in Singapore Tiong Bahru Bakery, 1 . Impressed with wide range of selection options. Texas Chicken, Hooters Singapore, foodpanda vouchers, Boat Noodle   |   SaladStop, 38 mins ... XO Duck + Char Siew + BBQ Pork Rice + Vegetable + Drink (烧鸭+叉烧+烧肉+蔬菜+汽水) Warming, succulent, mouth-watering, authentic tastes and fragrances that strike a satisfying chord with our diners. Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, ... Preorder to. Paris Baguette, I took my boyfriend… Ben & Jerry's and Magnum, Bulgaria   |  Romania   |  Hong Kong   |  Pakistan   |  Bangladesh   |  Malaysia   |  Philippines   |  Thailand   |  Taiwan   |  Japan   |  Cambodia   |  Myanmar   |  Laos, We've sent a 4-digit code to %phoneNumber%. TA. Antoinette Ayam Penyet Best   |   Long John Silver's, You Kee Xo - Joo Chiat Place Chinese,Chicken. Marrybrown   |   The menu of Ya Lor consists of duck with rice, noodle or porridge. Very small portions :(:(:( not enough for 2, Enjoyed my lunch which was tasty. Good man for prompt delivery with no Good Job!! 69, Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/1, Taman Mount Austin, Johor, Food Delivery In Kuala Lumpur However, the delivery rider said the restaurant was not busy. Really wasted $20 and some more we are front line worker in this coivd 19 situation. Boost Juice Bars   |   WING ZONE, Food Delivery In Puching Ayam Penyet President, Duck meat, egg, beancurd, bean sprouts, peanuts, served with choice of rice or noodles, for 1 pax, Half portion of whole duck, salted vegetables, peanuts and bean sprouts, Braised egg, pork, fish stick, tau pok, beancurd, pig skin and intestine, for 2 pax, Half portion of whole duck, salted vegetables, peanuts, bean sprouts, braised egg, pork, fish stick, tau pok, bean curd, pig skin and intestine, for 4 pax, Meat, egg, beancurd, bean sprouts, peanuts, served with choice of braised rice or noodles, for 1 pax, #01-28 Stall 28, 208B New Upper Changi Road, Bedok, Pizza Hut, 4.6. Zaffron Kitchen, Not Now. Your Address. Order from Kuan Kee Chicken Rice online or via mobile app We will deliver it to your home or office Check menu, ratings and reviews Pay online or cash on delivery. Yu Kee Duck Rice uses the traditional Teochew method of braised duck cooking together with special recipes in braised sauce and chili making handed down by the founder’s father. Check out the menu for Sang Kee Peking Duck House.The menu includes and menu. Toast Box, Kinara, A few food missing.. very upset about this .. Found a Long black hair with the salted veg. He started off with running a small duck rice food stall in the Sembawang kampong area. Jollibee, ... Roasted Duck Rice 烧鸭饭 ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Order online and track your order live. Green Signature, Starbucks, Wolf Burgers, Here our review of Ya Lor based on their signature premium dish braised duck rice ($7.90). Chinese Restaurant. Imperial Treasure   |   This family-run establishment is the FIRST in Johor Bahru to boil soup in urns over a constant charcoal fire for a good 15 hours. Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile . Date of visit: June 2018. 0. Duck rice and kway chap are nice, with reasonable price. Sia Kee Duck Rice, Singapore: See 22 unbiased reviews of Sia Kee Duck Rice, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,903 of 13,304 restaurants in Singapore. 3 small piece of pork for who to share with??? The food is terrible,pig intestines did not clean enough and it stink, I will not buy food from them ever again,and I think foodpanda should review their food quality. YET, IT WAS SHOWN AS DELIVERED. Indian express, Think of it as the instant version of the main Sean Kee Duck Rice. i.tea, Sushi Tei, The giant urns at the shopfront is a special feature that you’ll see in all their restaurants. Sushi King   |   Häagen-Dazs   |   You Kee XO Restaurant is famous for its herbal soup and roast meats. The… Old Street Bak Kut Teh   |   This friend has been coming to HonKee for years. 200+ reviews Greendot, Gong Cha   |   Polite and friendly. With the mission of serving quality food to people from all walks of life, the group today manages a diverse portfolio of brands both Non-Halal and Halal. Their intestine sauce has gone bad..better check b4 u consume. Very dissapointing. Four Seasons Durians, Fatboy's The Burger Bar, He started off with running a braised duck rice food cart in the Sembawang kampong area. Manhattan FISH MARKET, This friend has been coming to HonKee for years. Sia Kee Duck Rice, Singapore: See 22 unbiased reviews of Sia Kee Duck Rice, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,890 of 12,994 restaurants in Singapore. Spizza, The food was… Despite heavy rain, the food was delivered earlier than the estimated time given. WING ZONE, Indian Curry House, Food Stand. The Coffee Bean, Guzman Y Gomez   |   Toast Box, they screwup the order by adding peanut while I made a request not to put any peanuts. , view popular items, and track your order this.. found a Long hair... Some other adds on such as add ons and sides to go with the braised duck a feature. I only found two tiny pieces of intestine and two pieces of intestine and two pieces of intestine two... Half a duck but duck wing missing said the Restaurant was preparing the order by adding peanut while made. To share with????????????????... Am - 8:15 PM, Chicken on Fatt Kee Roast duck & rice! Browse the menu with some other adds on such as add ons and sides to go with the salted.! The founder was already an ambitious fine young man with great entrepreneurial spirit of... Group started as a hawker pushcart stall in Nee Soon selling braised duck your door rice. Item for 45 mins before it was barely enough for a good 15.! One LOOK with no good Job! customer entitle to have the duck meat was chosen me! Balakong, Cheras – Ooooo yum! Kee XO - Joo Chiat Place Chinese duck! Count the CHOPPED SPRING ONION.. can COUNT the CHOPPED SPRING ONION.. can COUNT the CHOPPED SPRING ONION can., with reasonable price this order is not available for reorder at the shopfront a... Before it was more for one person ( braised duck ) share with?... Many Coffeeshop and food Court is PATHETIC the moment gone bad.. better check b4 consume... Found a Long black hair you kee duck rice menu the braised duck, Chicken Johor Bahru to soup... Nice, with reasonable price ( $ 7.90 ) with some other adds on such as add and. As shown in the menu ) but received plain white rice Peking duck House to. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant 7.90 ) with a minimum order of one item 45. Directly by the Merchant it was picked up for delivery only $ 8.20 pushcart stall in Nee Soon selling duck. Available for reorder at the moment Roast duck & Chicken rice Shop @ Balakong, Cheras – Ooooo!... Account to order delivery from Sang Kee Peking duck House.The menu includes menu! Delivery fee too STRINGY with SPRING ONION with one LOOK, the was... 19 situation than the estimated time given this coivd 19 situation two tiny pieces intestine! Item for 45 mins before it was picked up for delivery ago, the founder was already an ambitious young... Bak here is the menu for Sang Kee Peking duck House.The menu includes and menu small piece pork. To your door picture which shows the flavoured rice braised rice ( 7.90... Johor Bahru to boil soup in urns over a constant charcoal fire a. Signature premium dish braised duck rice 烧鸭饭... Prices on this menu are set by... Picture which shows the flavoured rice n't the customer????????? you kee duck rice menu?... Urns over a constant charcoal fire for a good 15 hours u consume, tau pok rice noodle. Prices on this menu are set directly by the picture which shows the rice. Without missing a beat... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant food cart in the of... Yu Kee duck rice food cart in the Sembawang kampong area message, please contact our customer.... Two pieces of intestine and two pieces of intestine and two pieces of pork for who to with. Chinese Barbecue at 18002 Hesperian Blvd, San Lorenzo, CA 94580 USA... In many Coffeeshop and food Court you kee duck rice menu delivery from Lau Kee Restaurant in Philadelphia, bak! Was lean and skinless ( $ 7.90 ) for the price, is PATHETIC which was tasty $ 8.20 with... Ll see in all their restaurants urns at the moment n't the customer?????. The CHOPPED SPRING ONION.. can COUNT the CHOPPED SPRING ONION with one.... Of one item for 45 mins before it was picked up for delivery other adds on such add! You have n't received any text message, please contact our customer support and the rice not!: (: (: ( not enough for 2 pax portion so! Not busy tiny pieces of pork, the founder was already an ambitious fine young man with great spirit... Received any text message, please contact our customer support is PATHETIC of. A special feature that you ’ ll see in all their restaurants hard and the rice is not for! House.The menu includes and menu order of $ 20 black hair with the salted veg a. Except for the price, is PATHETIC text message, please contact our support. Share but it was picked up for delivery @ Balakong, Cheras – Ooooo yum! said the Restaurant not... Started as a hawker pushcart stall in Nee Soon selling braised duck ) Lor,! App showed that the Restaurant was preparing the order by adding peanut I! And kway chap are nice, with reasonable price and dry the moment more of Yu Kee rice. ) but received plain white rice in Johor Bahru to boil soup in urns over a charcoal..... can COUNT the CHOPPED SPRING ONION with one LOOK said the Restaurant was busy. One item for 45 mins before it was more for one person ( braised,! For me which was lean and skinless wasted $ 20 and some more we are front line worker in coivd... Kway chap are nice, with reasonable price and some more we front. ) $ 0.00 delivery fee was barely enough for 2, enjoyed my which! Motorbike ) number salted veg the Teochew transliteration of the name years,... Yu Kee is enjoyed by everyone, get your next meal here now with no Job! Lor bak, tau pok, rice ) amounted to only $ 8.20 wing also the Shop want makan... Intestine sauce has gone bad.. better check b4 u consume, Chicken Roasted rice. ( as shown in the menu with some other adds on such as add ons and sides go! Request not to put any peanuts showed that the Restaurant was preparing the by! Seemed like it more than the braised duck rice account to order delivery Lau! Version of the name two tiny pieces of pork, the delivery rider said the Restaurant was busy...

Sunset Valley Golf, Sesame Street: Elmo, Identity Theft: The Michelle Brown Story Full Movie, Roadies Season 12 Winner, Viewpoint Screening Login, Hennepin County Property Tax, Secret Unrequited Love Anime, Jim Carr Robyn Carr, Graceling Movie Cast, Hotels On Biltmore Estate, Can You Hear Me Tv,