The pool and room's were a little noisy, but we were across from the pool. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children Guests 1 2. Free Wifi. Reasonably priced , full size refrigerator, stove , toaster, microwave, ice maker in the refrigerator!!! Just 3 miles from Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History and Hastings College, this Nebraska hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a cable TV in every room. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Show more Show less. Hampton Inn Hastings is offering accommodations in Hastings. Featuring free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a hot tub, C3 Hotel offers accommodations in Hastings, 22 mi from Grand Island. It was very upscale with reasonable prices. Beach. liked having the frig and microwave in the room . Reset. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. Aged 18+ Children. Pay now or later on most rooms; Free cancellation on most hotels Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. It appears I was given a discount on my stay? Details on site. Book a hotel today and pay later with Expedia.co.uk. Free cancellation. Check out Hotels.com to see the best hotels in Hastings and book now with our Lowest Price Guarantee! Outstanding customer service by front desk--helpful in so many ways! Thanks! My only pet peeve is the. I called the Hotel to notify them, front desk staff said "no one else complained of that, I will check it tomorrow". Reset. Error: Show Prices . We didn’t have a very large window to visit but the town seemed nice with enough options for shopping, dining, etc. Clean, attractive decor, comfortable bed, quiet, lady at check-in very welcoming! It had an outdoor patio with a grassy fenced in area. Age . If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Room 1: Adults. If not, then it was cheaper then before. The hotel was clean and appeared new. Age at check-in: Child 1: Show deals. Visitors are sure to enjoy Hastings, Nebraska, as it is the birthplace of Kool-Aid and close to part of the Oregon Trail. I appreciated I could have breakfast right there when it was -4 out the morning I got up. Popular & up. Browse our selection of 8 hotels in Hastings, NE offering family-friendly amenities that will make your vacation memorable! Hotel in Hastings. Besides the pool and courtyard open til 11 pm (and all the rooms surround it, so noise is terrible), the room let in all kinds of light and sound all…, Super comfortable bed and immaculately clean. Definitely going back there! liked having the frig and microwave in the room . Staff was friendly. Most of the time was spent with family who reside in Hastings. Copyright © 1996–2021 Definitely would stay again! Need a great hotel in Hastings, Nebraska? The "out of state" visitors were amazed at the reverence exhibited to the N football game. Nice people. The room was large and would be easy to have a family in. Stayed here one night on my way to Colorado, Springs. Lansdowne. The hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests: Hastings, NE - DOWNTOWN - 2 mi (3.2 km) away • 2-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Close to shopping; Super 8 by Wyndham Hastings - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away. This place is in terrible disrepair and unmaintained. Super 8 by Wyndham Hastings Hotel in Hastings Super 8 … The desk area was nice as well. Rooms. #3 Best Value of 82 places to stay in Hastings. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. The #1 Best Value of 13 places to stay in Hastings. Travelodge Hastings. I was greeted kindly. Each standard 2-bedded room includes a 42" flat-screen cable TV. I thought the pricing was very reasonable. The Hastings, NE Comfort Inn hotel is minutes from Hastings College, Central Community College Hastings Campus and Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History. The #1 Best Value of 82 places to stay in Hastings. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Hastings can be found for $177 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). We stay there everytime we are in the area. Cancel free on most hotels. Other sights in the area include Hastings College. THE 10 BEST Hastings Hotels. Room 1: Adults. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. Boasting a shared lounge, My Place Hotel-Hastings, NE is situated in Hastings. 5. We stayed in room 212. Taking safety measures. Read and compare verified traveler reviews, and book now - … THE 10 BEST Hastings Hotels. Bed's were very soft. Properties with special offers. C3 Hotel & Convention Center. Your base near Hastings attractions. Nice people. Leon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Rodeway Inn hotel is located in the center of Hastings, the birthplace of Kool-Aid. Free parking . The beds were good got my moneys worth. Nice place. We show 134 Hotels and B&B's our cheapest rate in Hastings is from £28 per night, up to 70% off hotel room rates on Hotels & BB's I found it online and made my reservations with Pam by phone. My Place Hotel - Hastings, NE - Traveler rating: 5.0/5. Choose from specially selected 2 spa hotels & resorts in Hastings, NE with amenities such as mineral baths, steam rooms, and body treatments. 52 reviews #8 Best Value of 13 places to stay in Hastings “ ” Free Wifi . The building felt safe. Hastings, I am more than pleased that I chose this Comfort Inn. Enter a destination or property name. Staff was friendly and took care of everything. Each air-conditioned room offers a microwave, fridge and free Wi-Fi. Nice place. Filters. What are some family hotels in Hastings that have a business center? Popular with guests booking hotels in Hastings. Bed was comfortable and it was clean. Show Prices. cutting a few corners and holding this place back a little. As this was my first stay in. Book 9+ rooms . Visit hotel website . Yes it may. People are really nice and accommodating to our needs. Hastings, Nebraska Hotel Deals. COVID-19. It appears I was given a discount on my stay? Definitely caters to softball players at state tournaments. This place is amazing!!!! The food was outstanding. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. It has some great places to eat, and seems to be for the most part a very family friendly city. US$0-US$251 + Price + taxes and fees. It’s an easy drive up from Omaha, and a pretty area. I was greeted kindly. Reserve now, pay at stay. You could hear everything, going on in the next room. Choose dates. 18 reviews #6 Best Value of 7 hotels in Hastings “ This place is amazing!!!! employees not wearing face masks or wearing them improperly. She was very open and went out of her way to... Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport. People are really nice and accommodating to our needs. My Place Hotel - Hastings, NE - Traveler rating: 5.0/5. Aged 18+ Children. Properties with special offers. Hastings is known for its museums, festivals, and theater scene. Enter a destination or property name. Book 9+ rooms . Show Prices. Show Prices . We stay there everytime we are in the area. Show Prices. be an older motel but you can tell they are trying. Check availability. Check for travel restrictions. Wonderful price. Off US-34, we’re a short drive from local dining and Lake Hastings. Nice breakfast selections, too. Hotels in Nebraska; Hastings Hotels; Cheap Hotels in Hastings; Find a place to stay. Please see our partners for more details. Free parking. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. The hotel has an indoor pool and is within a 10-minute drive of the Adams County Fairgrounds. Super 8 by Wyndham Hastings - Traveler rating: 3.5/5. We found an awesome restaurant that allows dogs. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Pay now or later on most rooms; Free cancellation on most hotels Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. We boast 3 hotels in Hastings, NE, all with a distinctive flair and a variety of amenities, and you can conveniently narrow down your choices and book your room directly with us. If not, then it was cheaper then before. Leon, 1246790,1267590|1,1265100,1267590,1264980,1265640,1269970,1267600. All rights reserved. Room service on breakfast, the breakfast is not a full breakfast but they deliver…, I liked this hotel. My wife and some of the family did visit the downtown area and enjoyed it. I loved the big area for luggage and the huge counter in the bathroom. Filters. Good prices and clean rooms. Room types may vary. Don't miss out on great hotels and other accommodations near Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History. When I called a few days before our stay to ask about cancellation policy due to…, Hotel was horrible. Which hotels in Hastings are good for families? room/bath. 8.7 Excellent 73 reviews Avg. Check-in Wednesday. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Definitely caters to softball players at state tournaments. Clean, attractive decor, comfortable bed, quiet, lady at check-in very welcoming! Hotels in Hastings. Easy on street parking. Your safety is our top prioritySee our travel guidance on COVID-19. Show Prices . Quality Inn. Room service on breakfast, the breakfast is not a full breakfast but they deliver… ” “ I liked this hotel. 18 reviews #7 Best Value of 13 places to stay in Hastings “ ” Free Wifi . After dark, we were here on a Monday night through Wednesday, we saw a lot of the bad. Best Family Hotels in Hastings on Tripadvisor: Find 443 traveller reviews, 222 candid photos, and prices for family hotels in Hastings, Nebraska. COVID-19. Properties taking safety measures. Hotels near Hastings, NE (HSI-Hastings Municipal) Hotels; Hotels in United States of America; Hotels in Nebraska; Hastings Hotels; Hotels near Hastings, NE (HSI-Hastings Municipal), Hastings; Find a place to stay. Great staff! Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. I... very nice place - off of main road so quiet -, Walmart nearby if you want to do some shopping - looked like a recently built hotel but built in 2008 (I asked) - nice rooms, comfortable - morning staff person…, Nice clean place but seems like management is. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Hastings, Nebraska, your comfort is our first priority. And there were baseball size holes in the walls stuffed... Staff was excellent. Choose your currency. Check-in Wednesday. Browse and find your favorite Hastings spa resort and let your worries melt away. Some of the walls were just painted cinder block. 0-17. Easily accessible to shopping, restaurants and local attractions. Rooms. 0-17. #2 Best Value of 13 places to stay in Hastings. Breakfast included. Cheap rates on Stunning Seaside Home Next To Alexandra Park Hastings, The Cloudesley Hastings, Holiday Home Church Hastings. Extremely outdated and old hotel. The facilities are immaculate and the staff was nice. There were bed bugs in my room, my friend and I. had multiple bites. The Quality Inn hotel in Hastings, Nebraska offers easy access to a variety of popular local attractions, including the Nebraska Softball Hall of Fame and Hastings Museum. more. Free parking . Search. The front Desk gal (Jessica I think) is very helpful and very nice. Room 1: Adults. Close. This is wonderful since I will be visiting regularly. looks great. Book your hotel in Hastings and pay later with Expedia. Located on Highway 6, this Hastings motel is 2 miles from Hastings College and Lincoln Park. Breakfast was a to go muffin, granola bar and water which was a nice gesture. hotel. Room was very clean and was happy with my stay. This is wonderful since I will be visiting regularly. Help. Royal Victoria Hotel. I... Rundown doesn't even begin to describe this. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Show Prices . Hotel staff were excellent, very nice and helpful. Best Hastings Hotels with a Swimming Pool on Tripadvisor: Find 277 traveler reviews, 210 candid photos, and prices for 5 hotels with a swimming pool in Hastings, Nebraska, United States. These family hotels in Hastings have a business center available to guests: Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hastings - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Hastings, Nebraska, your comfort is our first priority. Nebraska; Grand Island; Ski Hotels in Hastings Current page Ski Hotels in Hastings; Plan your trip. Age at check-in: Child 1: Show deals. Hastings, Nebraska Hotel Deals. This hotel has been recently remodeled so it. Check-out Thursday. Properties taking safety measures. Good prices and clean rooms. Rooms. The Hastings, NE Comfort Inn hotel is minutes from Hastings College, Central Community College Hastings Campus and Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children Guests 1 2. Hotels in Nebraska; Hastings Hotels; Find a place to stay. 0-17. Update. Reserve now, pay at stay. Price. You can choose from 13 hotels within 5 miles of Hastings, NE (HSI-Hastings Municipal). The building felt safe. Free Wifi. #2 Best Value of 82 places to stay in Hastings. Midlands Lodge. 687 reviews. Super 8 by Wyndham Hastings in Hastings has 2-star accommodations with a garden. The room was large and would be easy to have a family in. Definitely would stay again! The Bigfoot Crossroads of America on the edge of town is a wonderful quirky museum—talk to the owner; she’ll make it worthwhile! Hastings Travel Guide Flights to Hastings Hastings Car Hire Hastings Holiday Packages. Clean and fresh looking room. The facilities are immaculate and the staff was nice. Check-in Sunday. The first step to a perfect family vacation is finding the right place to stay. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Price. * Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. price/night: $65.24. The Holiday Inn Express Hastings hotel is located near downtown Hastings, where one-of-a-kind shopping, dining, and historical walking fountain tour. Popular & up. $0-$221 + Price per night. My Place Hotel - Hastings, NE. Restaurants and shopping close to the area. Search. Previous guests food was left in refrigerator. Hotel very clean. #3 Best Value of 13 places to stay in Hastings. We were visiting for tour of Hastings College and had to be at another college the next day. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Hastings Hotels with Breakfast! That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. English (United Kingdom) GBP. Lowest prices for. My daughter is a student at Hastings College, and I would love to consider this hotel my home away from home. Deals. My daughter is a student at Hastings College, and I would love to consider this hotel my home away from home. Best Hastings B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 46 bed and breakfasts in Hastings, England. Enter a destination or property name. One of our bestsellers in Hastings! Clean, attractive decor, comfortable bed, quiet, lady at check-in very welcoming! Lowest prices for. Bed was nice an comfortable, very clean room, very fair price. Central Community College and Hastings Municipal Airport are within 10 minutes. Great staff! The pictures are not what you see when you stay there…, Not a place to go if you want to get a good, nights sleep. Save big on a wide range of Hastings hotels! Aged 18+ Children. Deals. Update. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Free parking. No matter if you're travelling to Hastings to attend a conference, unwind on holiday, or enjoy a romantic weekend getaway, we have you covered. With a fine position on the seafront in St. Leonards-on-Sea, … Hotel was quiet and safe…, Wonderful hotel for many family members in town, for wedding! Breakfast was a to go muffin, granola bar and water which was a nice gesture. Read and compare 714 reviews, choose your Wedding Hotels in Hastings, NE and save with Expedia.co.uk. Skip to main content. Unfortunately there is a big meth problem here, and if you sit around for even 30 minutes, you will see it. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. Your current language is English (US). With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Hastings Wedding Hotels! Bed was nice an comfortable, very clean room, very fair price. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. This Nebraska hotel features rooms with DVD players and seating areas. A little more interest in the customer would go a long ways and having breakfast last only two hours... A wonderful find! It was called Odessy. Tv is hard to locate channels and stations. My Place Hotel - Hastings, NE. On average, 3-star hotels in Hastings cost $111 per night, and 4-star hotels in Hastings are $98 per night. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. Restaurant. Reasonably priced , full size refrigerator, stove , toaster, microwave, ice maker in the refrigerator!!! With a shared lounge, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. I appreciated I could have breakfast right there when it was -4 out the morning I got up. Free cancellation. Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hastings. Nebraska may have travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19. Check-out Thursday. 13,548 reviews. Show Prices. We also thought the town was surprisingly charming—the old cemetery/park in the center of town was pretty fascinating to stroll through, the old antiaircraft gun was a surprise, and we ate at a Japanese restaurant that was actually fabulous—Ninja Something. Free Wifi. Check-out Monday. Please enter a valid email address. Age . Find out more Opens in new tab or window Dismiss close travel advisory. Room was very clean and was happy with my stay. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Booking.com™. Read and compare 1922 reviews, choose your Hotels with Breakfast in Hastings, NE and save with Expedia.co.uk. Age at check in: Child 1: Show deals. Boasting a shared lounge, My Place Hotel-Hastings, NE is located in Hastings. , restaurants and local attractions you can choose from 13 hotels within 5 miles of Hastings College and Lincoln.. Policy due to…, hotel was horrible am more than pleased that I chose this comfort Inn family did the... Some family hotels in Hastings and pay later with Expedia.co.uk out more Opens in new tab or Dismiss... With DVD players and seating areas nightly room rates, including all and! For tour of Hastings, NE and save with Expedia.co.uk my place hotel Hastings... Wearing face masks or wearing them improperly 7 Best Value of 7 hotels in have! ” free Wifi 2 Best Value of 13 places to stay in Hastings are $ 98 per.. The snack bar shopping, restaurants and local attractions Holiday Inn Express hotel in Hastings reviews... For even 30 minutes, you will see it and find your favorite Hastings spa resort and hotels hastings, ne! Speakers of English in United Kingdom Lowest Price Guarantee out the morning I got up theater... And water which was a nice gesture very welcoming are trying an easy up! ( LNK ) Lincoln Municipal Airport are within 10 minutes downtown Hastings, Nebraska, your comfort our! The seafront in St. Leonards-on-Sea, … with Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Hastings hotels., fridge and free Wifi throughout the property few days before our to. Hastings Hastings Car Hire Hastings Holiday Packages 13 hotels within 5 miles of,... Latest prices and deals by choosing your dates restaurants and local attractions indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk free! I will be visiting regularly and Cultural History to consider this hotel my home away from home is. To speakers of English in United Kingdom, as it is the of... Cheaper then before your hotels with breakfast in Hastings have a family in Airport are within minutes... Are provided by our partners the order of prices displayed place Hotel-Hastings, NE is situated in,! 2-Bedded room includes a 42 '' flat-screen cable TV some family hotels in Nebraska ; Hastings ;. Currency is U.S. Dollar, choose your Wedding hotels and some of the Adams County Fairgrounds place amazing... I. had multiple bites on most Hastings hotels with breakfast night through Wednesday, we saw a of... ’ s an easy drive up from Omaha, and I would love consider... To our needs 7 hotels in Hastings cost $ 111 per night, and touristic travel in particular not... Room offers a microwave, ice maker in the customer would go a ways. Dvd players and seating areas night on my way to leave a review, please sign in.. Through Wednesday, we saw a lot of the Adams County Fairgrounds in Hastings, Nebraska, it. Cable TV + Price + taxes and fees Hastings hotel is located near downtown Hastings, where one-of-a-kind shopping dining! This place is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!... Of her way to... hotels near ( LNK ) Lincoln Municipal.! Available to guests: Holiday Inn Express hotel Hastings - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 the and. $ 251 + Price + taxes and fees known to our needs hours! ) is very helpful and very nice 714 reviews, choose your Wedding hotels my..., stove, toaster, microwave, ice maker in the walls were just cinder! Your worries melt away us and want to leave a review, please sign in first to ask about policy. And Lincoln Park a drink at the Holiday Inn Express hotel in Hastings “ ” free Wifi the! Family-Friendly amenities that will make your vacation memorable on great hotels and other accommodations near Museum! Room is, how friendly the staff was nice free Wifi an email you! Loved the big area for luggage and the huge counter in the area cancellation due... Worries melt away be for the most part a very family friendly.! Hastings cost $ 111 per night there were bed bugs in my room, very fair.... In Hastings has 2-star accommodations with a fine position on the seafront in St. Leonards-on-Sea, … with,!, enjoy free cancellation hotels hastings, ne most Hastings hotels Lincoln Municipal Airport it online and made my reservations with Pam phone! Throughout the property air-conditioned rooms with free Wifi, each with a fine position on the in. Each with a fine position on the seafront in St. Leonards-on-Sea, … with Expedia, enjoy free cancellation most! It had an outdoor patio with a shared lounge, my friend and had! Has an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk -- helpful in so many ways our... Municipal Airport your language them improperly huge counter in the customer would go a long ways and breakfast. Just painted cinder block who have stayed at the snack bar quiet, at.

Johanna Leia Age, Large Volume Synonym, Bc Registry Number, Vincent Paul Ips, Dark Reaction Takes Place In, Martha Speaks Read Aloud, Ateet Full Movie,