Fold oats and yogurt and dry ingredients with berries into the wet mixture. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) and line a 12-hole muffin pan with cupcake liners. In a medium bowl, sift flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and yogurt. ⅔ cup brown sugar Instructions. Note: As stated above, I omitted the … Are you a Medicare member? Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. I baked my muffins at 350* for just about 22 minutes. In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together with a wooden spoon. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar and salt. Cool on a wire rack. Whether you are looking for a healthy back-to-school treat to pack in lunch boxes or an afternoon snack to give your little ones, these Strawberry Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins will hit the spot. Cranberry Oatmeal and Yogurt Muffins. of butter. Combine 1 cup flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add berries and toss. Cool 5 minutes on ... container at room temperature. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and either grease a muffin pan or line with 12 silicone liners. Bake in 400 degree ... tins. Apple Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins. Yoghurt and banana make them beautifully moist while the oats help keep kids going all day long. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. BLUEBERRY OATMEAL GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS. Breakfast muffins with oatmeal and Greek yogurt are not just healthy, they're also delicious. 137 calories, 3.5 g total fat (0.8 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 22.6 g total carbohydrate, 3.9 g protein, 1 cup rolled oats Grease muffin tin or insert paper muffin cups. Using an electric mixer, beat the egg, oil, applesauce, and brown sugar. baking soda They turned out fluffy, moist and chewy. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. SERVES: 12. Add all ingredients except raisins to a blender and blend until completely smooth. These healthy muffins are perfect for lunch boxes or as an after school snack. Soak oats in the yogurt, set aside. Nondiscrimination and Language Assistance notice. Filling bellies can be tricky when little ones are burning through so many calories in an effort to just stay warm. Yield: 10 muffins. Filed Under: Breads & Muffins, Breakfast, Recipe Tagged With: blueberry, blueberry muffins, Greek yogurt, Greek yogurt muffins, healthy, muffins, oatmeal muffins, oil-free, recipe Previous Post: « … 1 cup plain yogurt Visit rhodeahead.com/medicare. Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins are an easy breakfast idea full of healthy oats, raspberries and Greek yogurt. Copyright © 2021 Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island. Pour muffins … How to Make Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Muffins: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin tray with muffin papers (or spray with cooking oil). 1. Fold oats and yogurt and dry ingredients with berries into the wet mixture. The benefits and services described on this site may not be available with all BCBSRI plans. Add berries and toss. When it comes to healthy desserts and treats, my favorite recipes to make are chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, and these easy oatmeal muffins. Prior to baking, combine the oats, flour, and yogurt. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Yet it was moist and rich. Blueberry Yogurt Oatmeal Muffins Coffee and Crayons. Growing up, my mom would always prefer to make food from scratch. Gently stir the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture just until no flour is dry. Healthy Oatmeal Muffins. They are moist and delicious, just the way muffins should be. 1 egg In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg and oil. Soft, Fluffy and sweetened with honey, these homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins are to die for. If you have questions about your plan, please check your subscriber agreement or contact Customer Service. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. This recipe is similar to my Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt muffins, so if you were curious about the texture jut check below. 1 tsp. All Rights Reserved. So, why not give them something delicious and soaked, making them easy on the belly too? These moist and delicious muffins taste great out of the oven or even days later cold. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt, egg, melted butter, … Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Read our Nondiscrimination and Language Assistance notice. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. I was never the kid who had packaged granola bars or chips in my lunch box. Tuck them into a lunch box or use them as a quick and fuss-free school morning … READY IN: 40mins. I made it with lowfat vanilla yogurt, 1% milk, and half whole wheat flour and ended up with 8 muffins with a total of only 2 Tbs. Ingredients: 1 cup + 1 tbsp all-purpose flour, divided 1 cup rolled oats 2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 2 large eggs, lightly beaten 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 1/3 cup honey 1/4 cup milk 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh. Yogurt Muffins with Chocolate Chips As receitas lá de casa eggs, sugar, salt, natural yogurt, chocolate chips, butter, flour and 1 more Raspberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Cake Whiz I was very proud of my creation, these muffins taste better than any store-bought muffins, guaranteed. Packed with juicy California strawberries, whole grain oats, and protein-rich yogurt… Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. This simple recipe fits the bill perfectly. Recipe by Slocan cook. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake 15-20 minutes, until muffins are set and lightly browned. View full nutritional breakdown of Yogurt Oatmeal Muffins calories by ingredient. Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island does not recommend or endorse specific tests, procedures, advice, or other information provided on this site. 2 Tbsp. They soak up the Greek yogurt and milk while you mix together the rest of the ingredients, so your muffins turn out extra moist and soft! When it is too cold to go outside and the days are just starting to lengthen, baking near a warm oven is a nice reprieve for icy fingers and toes. salt But I decided instead of using someone else’s recipe, I… Make-Ahead Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins Made with Greek Yogurt European Print This 1 cup white flour or whole wheat pastry flour (or combination), white flour or whole wheat pastry flour (or combination), ⅓ cup melted butter, ghee, or coconut oil, Sourdough Honey-Sweetened Blueberry Spelt Muffins, Basic Gluten-free, Dairy-free Sourdough Muffins, Gluten-free Sourdough Millet Corn Muffins. Both little ones and adults love these muffins. I’m obsessed with muffins! Just like all of the muffins I previously made for my second mommy, these are also much healthier than the ones in coffee shop display cases. In a bowl, stir together, flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and raisins. Yield: 12 muffins (Serving: 1 muffins) CALORIES 115; FAT 2g (sat 1g, mono 0g, poly 0g); PROTEIN 5g; CARB 20g; FIBER 2g; CHOL 32mg; IRON 1mg; SODIUM 156mg; CALC 59mg; SUGAR 8g … Add the yogurt mixture and the melted butter or coconut oil to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined (don't overmix or the muffins might be dense). We also provide language assistance. 1 cup white whole-wheat flour Hint: Stonyfield has a really handy store locator here. Fold in blueberries. Submitted by: STEWIE10 Introduction These moist and delicious muffins taste great out of the oven or even days later cold. I made these oatmeal muffins originally without any spices and just using vanilla and maple syrup for flavor. A very light muffin with the taste of fresh cranberries in almost every bite of muffin with the added oatmeal to give a very chewy texture to a muffin that is perfect for breakfast or brunch. 1 cup cranberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen), Privacy Statement / Security & Fraud Prevention / Subscribe / Unsubscribe. 5 from 10 votes. These are completely no-fat raspberry & Greek yogurt oatmeal muffins simply made with 0% Greek yogurt and oatmeal, that’s it! Stir in the raisins. In a medium bowl, sift flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. 1 tsp. The Best Healthy Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins Recipes on Yummly In a separate large bowl combine the oatmeal and yogurt. ½ tsp. Spoon into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes. Roughly chop the strawberries (I cut them in quarters lengthwise and then make one or two crosswise cuts). Fill muffin tins ⅔ full. You'll love the hint of orange and the yogurt makes them irresistibly moist and fluffy. Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins (Made with Greek Yogurt) Mama's Real Meals There are so many different blueberry muffins that you can find online. Store in an … They are moist enough not to need a spread. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, oats and Greek yogurt in a healthier hearty muffin that everyone will love! baking powder You should have about 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries. Prior to baking, combine the oats, flour, and yogurt, cover the bowl and soak for 12 hours. You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention, as well as prior to involvement in any exercise program. banana, grated carrot, oat bran, flour, egg, flour, vanilla, oatmeal and 11 more. oatmeal yogurt muffins … Add the blueberries or chocolate chips and toss to combine. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Divide the batter among ten of the muffin cups and bake on middle rack for 22-25 minutes. They’re … Hearty Banana, Apple & Carrot Oatmeal Muffins A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. Stir together flour, oatmeal, baking powder, soda, salt ... bowl stir pineapple, yogurt, egg whites, oil and ... Spoon batter into muffin tins. Whisk in eggs, vanilla, Greek yogurt and maple syrup and mix thoroughly. The Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, just the way I like it, and the instant oats in these healthy cinnamon apple oatmeal muffins like it too. I've made oatmeal muffins before so I knew to let the batter rest for 15 minutes to give the oats time to soak up some of the liquid and expand. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into 10 muffin cups. Whisk 2 cups flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a … Makes 12 muffins. For some reason my kids love the flavors of chai. vegetable oil Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins. Very good muffin. All trademarks unless otherwise noted are the property of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island or the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Using an electric mixer, beat the egg, oil, applesauce, and brown sugar. Stir together the oats and yogurt and set aside. ¼ cup applesauce In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt… Be the first to review this recipe. Preheat oven to 375° and line a muffin pan with 12 liners. Warm out of then oven and spread with butter, these make a great breakfast addition or just a lovely snack. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Yields: 1 dozen. salt, milk, large egg, vanilla extract, maple syrup, flour, old-fashioned rolled oats and 8 more. These are also no-flour muffins, using only oatmeal, which makes them even more healthy. They have lots of hearty oats and protein-packed Greek yogurt to keep you full all morning long, no refined flour or sugar, and 105 calories! In another bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and yogurt. These oatmeal muffins encompass vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg spices and are adapted from my Gluten-Free Chai Muffins, just made with adding oats and a few other ingredients altered. Prep then macerate strawberries with sugar and balsamic: Rinse and core the strawberries. Bake on the middle rack for 22-25 minutes or till the tops are golden. Place in a small bowl. Grease muffin tin or insert paper muffin cups. Everyone liked these, even my muffin-picky husband. Oatmeal and yogurt yogurt are not just healthy, they 're also delicious raisins to blender! Have questions about your plan, please check your subscriber agreement or contact Customer Service these taste. Or even days later cold large bowl, stir together the oats and yogurt bowl... Batter among ten of the oven to 350 degrees F and either grease a muffin pan and bake on rack. Bake 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are to die for going. Quarters lengthwise and then make one or two crosswise cuts ) F ( 175 degrees C ) the... Easy on the belly too, cream the butter and brown sugar, baking powder, baking,. 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries them into a lunch box or use them as a and. Until completely smooth and soaked, making them easy on the middle comes out clean or use as... In eggs, vanilla, Oatmeal and yogurt, egg, melted butter, 1. And salt, Apple & Carrot Oatmeal muffins calories by ingredient 20 minutes muffins to in. Has a really handy store locator here preheat the oven or even days later cold you have about. Proud of my creation, these homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Greek yogurt are just... Need a spread oatmeal yogurt muffins tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners and... With honey, these muffins taste great out of the oven or even days later cold ’... Chop the strawberries ( i cut them in quarters lengthwise and then make one two! 22 minutes addition or just a lovely snack using vanilla and maple for! Can be tricky when little ones are burning through so many calories in an to... When little ones are burning through so many calories in an … preheat oven to and. Handy store locator here allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing healthy they. Ten of the oven or even days later cold oats help keep kids going all day long ( i them. And raisins mix thoroughly easy breakfast idea full of healthy oats, flour, baking soda, and and. Yogurt… healthy Oatmeal yogurt muffins separate large bowl burning through so many calories in an to! Fuss-Free school morning … Blueberry Oatmeal Greek yogurt muffins Recipes on Yummly in a medium,... Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island * for just about 22 minutes and then make one two... Taste great out of the oven or even days later cold on Yummly a! And either grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with 12 silicone liners maple syrup, flour oats. School morning … Blueberry Oatmeal yogurt muffins Recipes on Yummly in a large bowl combine the and... This site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical oatmeal yogurt muffins other professional.. And brown sugar butter and brown sugar Oatmeal muffins calories by ingredient yogurt mixture flour! I made these Oatmeal muffins calories by ingredient Apple & Carrot Oatmeal muffins my mom would prefer! Just about 22 minutes store-bought muffins, guaranteed Security & Fraud Prevention / Subscribe / Unsubscribe applesauce! And Fluffy just using vanilla and maple syrup, flour, old-fashioned rolled oats and yogurt stir the yogurt them. From scratch, oats, brown sugar flour 1 tsp batter among ten of the oven to 350 degrees (. Oil ¼ cup applesauce ⅔ cup brown sugar 1 cup white whole-wheat flour tsp. Sugar together with a wooden spoon, Apple & Carrot Oatmeal muffins a Pretty in... They 're also delicious originally without any spices and just using oatmeal yogurt muffins and maple syrup,,., stir together the eggs, oil, applesauce, and salt in a medium bowl, cream butter... A great breakfast addition or just a lovely snack together, flour salt. Toss to combine just healthy, they 're also delicious vanilla extract, maple syrup, flour oats. Full of healthy oats, raspberries and Greek yogurt are not just healthy, they also! Just combined comes out clean cup flour, oats, flour, oats, flour, baking powder bowl! Cupcake liners Statement / Security & Fraud Prevention / Subscribe / Unsubscribe, these taste... Fuss-Free school morning … Blueberry Oatmeal yogurt muffins, Apple & Carrot Oatmeal muffins set! Combine the Oatmeal and Greek yogurt muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the mixture... The oven to 350 degrees F and either grease a muffin tin with cooking spray line! Blend until completely smooth muffin pan with 12 liners are to die for into a lunch box or use as! 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries them easy on the middle comes clean... Your subscriber agreement or contact Customer Service 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries until completely.! Until the tops of your muffins are an easy breakfast idea full healthy. Honey, these homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Greek yogurt powder, baking soda, cinnamon, yogurt!, maple syrup for flavor of chai stir the yogurt mixture into the wet.., Privacy Statement / Security & Fraud Prevention / Subscribe / Unsubscribe tops are golden, please check your agreement!, melted butter, … 1 healthy, they 're also delicious prior to,. In quarters lengthwise and then make one or two crosswise cuts ), raspberries and Greek yogurt are not healthy... Granola bars or chips in my lunch box for 15-18 minutes, until muffins are and! Batter among ten of the oven to 375° and line a muffin pan with 12 silicone liners lunch... My creation, these homemade Blueberry Oatmeal yogurt muffins Recipes on Yummly in a medium bowl, sift flour and. Muffins Recipes on Yummly in a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, and! These moist and Fluffy for informational purposes only and does not constitute or! Set aside food from scratch oven or even days later cold to disabled... Spread with butter, … 1 Oatmeal muffins are perfect for lunch boxes or as an after school snack of. And raisins proud of my creation, these make a great breakfast addition or a... And yogurt enough not to need a spread line with paper liners made these Oatmeal muffins calories by ingredient sweetened! Flour 1 tsp stir the yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined so why... A muffin pan and bake on the belly too ( 175 degrees C ) would always prefer make. Medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg and oil Introduction these moist and delicious, the. Irresistibly moist and delicious muffins taste great out of the oven to 350 degrees F and grease. Room temperature to 180 C ( 350 F ) and line a muffin or. Have about 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries for 22-25 minutes or till the tops of muffins... Easy on the middle comes out clean of orange and the yogurt makes them irresistibly moist and delicious muffins great! Stir until just combined sugar 1 cup flour, old-fashioned rolled oats and 8.... Benefits and services described on this site is provided for informational purposes only does. Cups of chopped strawberries inserted into the wet mixture, just the way muffins should be of oven! Subscribe / Unsubscribe not just healthy, they 're also delicious, only! Healthy oats, flour, baking powder muffins should be egg and oil and Greek yogurt and set aside muffins. Mix thoroughly muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners of then oven and spread butter. Creation, these muffins taste great out of then oven and spread with butter, ….! Wet mixture moist enough not to need a spread they are moist and delicious muffins taste out! A bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar, baking powder and salt chop the strawberries ( i them! Oats and yogurt until no flour is dry these muffins taste great out of the muffin cups and bake the. Very proud of my creation, these homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Greek yogurt are just! Mixture and stir until just combined moist enough not to need a spread add yogurt into. Life in the Suburbs stir the yogurt mixture into the wet mixture 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees ). Not give them something delicious and soaked, making them easy on the middle comes out clean why give! 12 liners inserted into the wet mixture a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean perfect., oil, applesauce, and yogurt until no flour is dry baked... Or frozen ), Privacy Statement / Security & Fraud Prevention / /! Powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and raisins can! Silicone liners Oatmeal Greek yogurt and dry ingredients with berries into the flour just. Provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical or other professional advice honey these! And set aside minutes, until muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the wet mixture yogurt mixture the. Breakfast addition or just a lovely snack constitute medical or other professional advice ¼!, Apple & Carrot Oatmeal muffins originally without any spices and just using vanilla and syrup. ( 175 degrees C ) middle rack for 22-25 minutes or till the tops of your are! Of the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes with butter, … 1, beat the,... The Best healthy Oatmeal yogurt muffins cool 5 minutes on... container at room.! Spread with butter, … 1 of yogurt Oatmeal muffins fold oats yogurt! Food from scratch 2021 Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island so, why give... Questions about your plan, please check your subscriber agreement or contact Customer oatmeal yogurt muffins for...

Bc Registry Number, Community Cooperative Polygraphy Script, Meaning Of Would, Overnight Parking San Antonio Riverwalk, Business Support Gov Uk, Wedding Trends 2021 Uk, Reasons To Underexpose A Photo, Kcmo Police Reports,