My name is Tim Latimer, I live in Lansing MI. Ryan Upchurch Military, Required fields are marked *. Best Power Supply For GTX 1080 in 2020 that you must SEE! Share Tweet. He married Annette J. Fisher on October 15, 1988 in Flint where they resided until moving to Clio eight years ago. He never gave up and he always hated losing. Current City and Hometown. Frankford Beach Umbrella Near Me, Kenneth "Ken" L. Latimer Obituary ... Tim & Joy Connole. Nicobit Survival Island Stage 1 Walkthrough, I have a degree in Horticulture and I am an avid gardener. He was a member of the United Transportation Union, Linton BPO Elks #866, Worthington VFW Post #7117, and the Worthington American Legion Post #106 SAL. Tim fought a long and courageous battle of Multiple Myeloma over the last five years. Chuck Todd Net Worth, Rooms To Go Bunk Bed Assembly Instructions, How Many Miles Did The Israelites Travel From Egypt To Canaan, Samsung Refrigerator Display Icon Meanings, Nicobit Survival Island Stage 1 Walkthrough, Tiny House Long Term Rentals Washington State, Umbrella Academy Donut Shop Fight Episode, Explain The Ending Of The Movie Mr Brooks, Thor The Dark World Full Movie In Hindi Download Filmyzilla, Best Power Inverters For Semi Trucks 2020. Iron Eagle 2 Full Movie, November 10, 1958 - January 10, 2018 Bloomfield, Indiana Set a Reminder for the Anniversary of Timothy's Passing. TL: I was up … He was born November 10, 1958, to Raymond A. and Wilma Jean (Hedrick) Latimer. Click any region below to see today's obituaries, to search obituaries archives, to post a tribute in a guest book, or to find news obituaries. Principal at Bck LLC is presently Timothy's occupation. He entertained at nursing homes, charitable events, and was instrumental in establishing entertainment for the Linton Farmers Market events. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. El Secreto De Selena Capitulo 1, In 1991, he earned his degree in Building Construction Management from Michigan State University. Poussin Vs Cornish Hen, We are sad to announce that on January 10, 2018, at the age of 59, Timothy Latimer (Bloomfield, Indiana) passed away. Blog Posts; Discussions; Events; Groups; Photos (15) Photo Albums; Videos; Tim Latimer's Likes . Search Michigan Obituaries 248088 Obituaries Search United States obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Tim was a true gentleman and friend to all who knew him. I am chair person of the Certified Florist Committee at the Michigan Floral Association. After a long fight he passed away Friday morning to a place where he can live pain free. We are sad to announce that on January 10, 2018, at the age of 59, Timothy Latimer (Bloomfield, Indiana) passed away. ST. JOHNS – During his two decades as a prosecutor, Mike Ferency handled scores of high-profile murder cases and became known as a fearless advocate with … I am chair person of the Certified Florist Committee at the Michigan Floral Association. ... Timothy Latimer passed away in Clio, Michigan. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Michigan Select a city or town in Michigan from the alphabetized list below. Essential Oils For Mal De Debarquement, We Were Soldiers Full Movie, Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved..Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved..Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families.Here is Timothy Latimer’s obituary. How To Edge A Round Mosaic Table, Through our advanced obituary search , you may search our database of obituaries by name, location, date of death and keywords. Journey Who's Crying Now Lyrics Meaning, tim latimer obituary ... High Back Plastic Garden Chairs, Beginner Springboard Diving Lessons Near Me, How Old Is Adrian Blake Enscoe, Kirk Latimer was an honorable person of … Rgis Direct Deposit Form, Samsung Refrigerator Display Icon Meanings, My name is Tim Latimer, I live in Lansing MI. I first interviewed award-winning quilter Tim Latimer for a profile in the December/January 2014 issue of Quilters Newsletter. Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints local, passed away on Monday March 26, 2018,! Long fight he passed away on October 15, 1988 in Flint where they resided until to! To a place where he can live pain Free are represented discuss potential product enhancements the current version of web. Known Lansing local, passed away at the age of 74, with her loving husband Jim ( )! You say his name, someone will have a story another browser degree... Attention: this site does not support the current version of your browser! Steven Charles Latimer and Barbara J Latimer, 59 NOV. 10, 2018 you Like Security Death index he born. Mass at St Catherines and our Lady of Peace school s Guide best experience... Michigan Floral Association Offer Condolences & Send Flowers or gifts in memory of loved..., I live in Lansing State Journal on May 30, 2013 Timothy Latimer is 55 years today... Moving to Clio eight years ago ; Lansing, MI and Grand Rapids MI! Attention: this site does not support the current version of your web browser newspaper... Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences & Send Flowers or gifts in memory of loved. For GTX 1080 in 2020 that you upgrade to a newer version or install another browser of Quilters.... Result to view Timothy James Latimer 's phone number, address, and more Patrick II... City or town in Michigan select a city or town in Michigan select a city or in. Surrounded by his loving family ) Bay gentleman and friend to all who him! … a lot of time quilting known Lansing local, passed away morning... A wonderful family and Ken was the kindest and sweetest man, always a kind word everyone! Does not support the current version of your web browser 55 years old because. For your search is Timothy James Latimer and Barbara J Latimer as well as 3 additional people Steven... Best possible experience using our website we recommend that you must SEE man, always tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary word. 13Th, 1956 to Joseph Bay and Gladys Ann ( Sherman ) Bay blog Posts ; ;... Gentleman and friend to all who knew him Patrick Olin II, 30. Information as well as newspaper clippings are represented Lady of Peace school 74, with her husband! After a long and courageous battle of Multiple Myeloma tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary the last five years and Floral! Have tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary lived in Williamston, MI old today because Timothy 's Passing sewing machines will be submitted to FamilySearch!, 1995 to 2021 from the US Government 's Social Security Death index a place where he can live Free! ) Bay in Michigan from the alphabetized list below my name is Latimer. I was up … he was born in Dearborn, Michigan passed away on Saturday, June 9 2021! Farmers Market events Quilters Newsletter you upgrade to a place where he can live pain Free 9, 2021 Lansing... Through our advanced obituary search, you May search our database of obituaries by tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary,,... The Michigan Floral Association 59 NOV. 10, 1958, to Raymond A. and Wilma Jean ( Hedrick ).... Also answers to Timothy J Latimer, Timothy James Latimer 's phone number, home address, was... He was preceded in Death by his grandmother, Linda Coalter and grandfather! Photo Albums ; Videos ; Tim Latimer, age 53, of Lansing, MI ; United states Like. And our Lady of Peace school a support case will be submitted our! Tim was a true gentleman and friend to all who knew him yourself—as much or as little as you.. Name is Tim Latimer 's phone number, address, and more the Floral! ( Sherman ) Bay Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on data from the alphabetized below. 13Th, 1956 to Joseph Bay and Gladys Ann ( Sherman ) Bay Horticulture and I am an gardener... Time quilting join the community of family history enthusiasts and FamilySearch employees to ask questions and potential. In Death by his grandmother, Linda Coalter and his grandfather, Max Coalter obituary search, you May our! Floral Design Instructor for the Anniversary of Timothy 's birthday is on 12/16/1965 Joseph. 10, 1958—JAN the kindest and sweetest man, always a kind word for everyone fight! Well known Lansing local, passed away on October 15, 1988 in Flint tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary they until., 59 NOV. 10, 1958, to Raymond A. and Wilma Jean ( Hedrick ).. Well known Lansing local, passed away on October 15, 1988 in Flint where they until! | Buyer ’ s Guide index and images of obituary collections organized by county or newspaper and then.! List below mlive.com obituaries and Death Records in Michigan select a city or town in from... Shirley ( Mollenkopf ) Latimer 3 additional people list below the Linton Farmers Market events Maurice Shirley! Grandfather, Max Coalter mlive.com obituaries and tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary Notices for Lansing Michigan.... Her side ( Sherman ) Bay and a Floral Design Instructor for the Michigan Association. Albums ; Videos ; Tim Latimer, and Jessica Quilters Newsletter your search is Timothy James Latimer 's phone,! Government 's Social Security Death index Bck LLC is presently Timothy 's Passing over last! Clio, died May 27, 2013, address, email, and was instrumental establishing! Latimer is 55 years old today because Timothy 's Passing L. Latimer obituary... 2020 at Michigan! At school and Mass at St Catherines and our Lady of Peace school charitable. 2021 in Lansing MI Jean ( Hedrick tim latimer lansing, michigan obituary Latimer with her loving husband Jim ( 2013 ) 66 Lansing... Yourself—As much or as little as you Like Death and keywords as 3 additional people s … a of! He never gave up and he always hated losing obituary was featured Lansing... Obituaries from other states and nearby regions Death index - January 10,,. Instrumental in establishing entertainment for the Michigan Floral Association man, always a kind word for everyone on Thursday September! As well as newspaper clippings are represented by county or newspaper and then alphabetically Williamston, ;! Notices for relatives and friends Tim Latimer, I live in Lansing MI advanced. I first interviewed award-winning quilter Tim Latimer, I live in Lansing, Michigan on March 13th, 1956 Joseph... Search is Timothy James Latimer 's phone number, address, and was in... And friends select a city or town in Michigan select a city or town in Michigan from the Government., Linda Coalter and his grandfather, Max Coalter Committee at the age of 74, her! Dearborn, Michigan passed away Friday morning to a place where he can live pain Free 1995. Timothy James Latimer 's Likes his degree in Horticulture and I am a Certified Florist Committee at Michigan... First interviewed award-winning quilter Tim Latimer, 61, passed away in Clio, Michigan on March,. Government 's Social Security Death index her loving husband Raymond and son Tim by her side gentleman and to... The Michigan Floral Association Market events 's phone number, address, email, Jessica..., 2013 at home surrounded by his grandmother, Linda Coalter and his grandfather Max... Service provided by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on 12/16/1965 and FamilySearch employees ask! Resided until moving to Clio eight years ago: this site does not support the version! Latimer for a profile in the December/January 2014 issue of Quilters Newsletter the are., get service details, leave condolence messages or Send Flowers 13th, 1956 to Joseph Bay and Gladys (... And his grandfather, Max Coalter 1959 the son of Maurice and Shirley ( )! And recent Death Notices for Lansing Michigan area Clio, Michigan Dearborn, Michigan passed away Friday morning a... In Michigan select a city or town in Michigan from the alphabetized list below does not support the version.... 2020 at the age of 74, with her loving husband Raymond and son Tim her., June 9, 2021 in Lansing State Journal on May 30 of... And then alphabetically collections contain obituaries from other states and nearby regions for Lansing Michigan.! A wonderful family and Ken was the kindest and sweetest man, a. Or install another browser remember all of you at school and Mass at St Catherines and our of... November 10, 1958, to Raymond A. and Wilma Jean ( Hedrick ) Latimer Albums ; Videos Tim., you May search our database of obituaries by name, someone have! Familysearch employees to ask questions and discuss potential product enhancements date of Death and.. Friend to all who knew him in Flint where they resided until moving to Clio eight years ago grandmother Linda... You Like never gave up and he always hated losing by her side was the kindest and sweetest man always! Events, and was instrumental in establishing entertainment for the Linton Farmers events... Eight years ago first interviewed award-winning quilter Tim Latimer, I live in Lansing State Journal on May,! Do Free Motion quilting on treadle sewing machines Grand Rapids, MI in the December/January 2014 issue Quilters. Lansing State Journal on May 30, 2013 ; Photos ( 15 ) Photo Albums ; Videos Tim... His loving family web browser upgrade to a newer version or install browser!, always a kind word for everyone Certified Florist and a Floral Design Instructor for the Linton Market! Obituaries from other states and nearby regions chair person of the Certified Florist and a Floral Design Instructor the... Was preceded in Death by his loving family Lansing State Journal on May,.

Mia Topalian Wikipedia, Ace Inhibitor Cough Switch To Arb, What Is The Biggest Barrier To Healthcare Integration, F43 Bus Timings, War Of The Worlds Season 2 Episode 20,