The new lock was in within 30 minutes and it fit my Gibraltar Mailbox. $13.66 $ 13. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Dont be distracted by misinformation. 94. Store Finder ... Locking (13) No Additional Features (28) Outdoor Use (1) Rust Resistant (64) Slide Out (61) Waterproof (61) Finish/Color . The Gibraltar Lock Replacement Kit provides a quick and handy way to replace your mailbox cam lock and keys. This replacement lock comes with a lifetime limited warranty. Make it easy on yourself when trying to read those tiny lock codes... © 2021 EasyKeys.com ® fast key & lock replacements | EasyKeys.com ®| 11407 Granite Street | Charlotte, NC 28273 | 877.839.5397. Easykeys.com was created in response to a rising need for Home Depot replacement keys and locks that could be obtained in an easy and, more importantly, fast method. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. State sales tax laws & Setting up a tax exempt account before placing your order. 95. That’s why Lowe’s carries portable tool boxes for when you’re on the go. FREE Shipping . To keep your box secure: Replacement Latches, Paddle Handle Cams with Keys, Locking T-Handles, easy to install Anchors, and Truck Box Mounting Kits that will provide years of service. All Rights Reserved. How do I get replacement locks or keys for a HUSKY toolbox? You'll need to contact Husky's customer service phone number shown below. My top and bottom chests have this lock, but my intermediate box came with an A15. Super helpful and made the exchange smooth. Made of rugged polypropylene to provide greater strength through the body, high quality polycarbonate lid and durable aluminum for the carrying handle. It includes a variety of 5 steel throw latches, a lock cam and two keys. 4.2 out of 5 stars 175. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 20. Lostakey.net specializes in Husky Tool Box and Husky Tool Chest Replacement Keys. It comes with five cams for increased compatibility. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Free & Traceable Shipping Starts at $9 on qualified items, you can receive your order as quickly as 10:30AM the following business day, and we promise to take care of you 100%. Browse our stock of lock cylinders and keys, toolbox latches and toolbox hinges made by brands such as Phoenix USA, Century, Buyers Product Co., Chevron, TriMark, Mobile Lifts, RC Industries and In the Ditch. 2Pcs Cabinet Cam Lock Keyed Alike Tool Box Locks 5/8" Cylinder for Truck Pickup Tool Box Vending Machine Drawer Tool Box Mailbox ATM Locks Replacement. Toolbox locks are a great way to be sure your tools are kept safe. The mailbox lock includes two keys and a 90-degree counterclockwise rotational cylinder to unlock. No, I don't have the sku number or model number, I do have the key code which is CS03. 110, Better Built or CH510, or Leer or H700) Home | Log In | 0 item(s) - $0.00 | Checkout; Shopping Cart - 0 item(s) - $0.00; Log In; Shopping. Outside Diameter, Brushed Nickel, 5-Cam Counter Clockwise with Dust Cover Mailbox Lock. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Thank you for your interest in our products. The key will only work with the set it came with. Where can I get Husky tool box replacement locks that use A01-A20 key codes? Easykeys.com was created in response to a rising need for Home Depot replacement keys and locks that could be obtained in an easy and, more importantly, fast method. $14.51 $ 14. Replacement key cylinder for husky tool chest I am trying to find an A17 key cylinder to fit my husky tool chest. Need Help? When you’ve got projects at different locations around your home or at multiple jobsites, you want your tools handy. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Tools/Hardware Collections. 3 key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily 3 key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily on doorknob, fence, railing or pipe. A toolbox lock can easily be added to handled toolboxes and truck toolboxes alike. We provide tracking & delivery confirmations on all USPS & FedEx shipments. Next one says counterclockwise but no diameter. The number is 866 if you consider the key slot as being beneath the number; 998 if … But, I am thankful for the info; and the caution. It has locking metal latches to keep contents secure and safe. As I have learned from other forums it's difficult to find replacement locks or keys for husky boxes. Satin nickel 5-Cam threaded mailbox lock. All you need is an adjustable wrench and gentle hand. Choose from popular toolbox locks from brands like Kennedy and Husky. The replacement lock cylinders we have available for UWS Toolboxes like the cylinder # UWSLOCKCH510 you were looking at are each designed for a specific key number. The Prime-Line Products Brushed Nickel 5-Cam Mailbox Lock features a dust cover and a removable cam. Our Brand is found on products that include home, office, and door security offerings. Toolbox Latches, Repair & Replacement Parts Don’t feel the need to buy new when Zip’s has all the replacement and repair parts you need for any toolbox! You can receive your order as quickly as 10:30AM the following business day and Easykeys.com guarantees every item sold! This allows you to replace the existing lock core on your toolbox to match the key that you already have. Welcome Home Series Offers Maximum Security Providing Peace Of Mind Featuring Smartkeyy Technology; Re-Key The Lock Yourself In Seconds In 3 Easy Stepsfor Use On Exterior Doors Where Keyed Entry And Security Is Neededsatin Nickel Finishfeaturing Smartkey Re-Key Technology; Re-Key The Lock Yourself In Seconds In 3 Easy Stepsfits Door Thickness: 1-3/8-In To 1-3/4-Inbackset Size: Adjustable The kit can be used with most locking Gibraltar mailboxes, and installation of the replacement lock is quick and easy. I just buy one, try to open with little damage, and tape it up to return it. Penny was my CS person and she is phenomenal! This lock includes an assortment of 5-cams. The first lock broke at the bolt which it was poor quality. The Prime-Line Products Nickel Universal Mailbox Lock replaces original equipment for brands, including American, Florence, Miami-Carey and Bommer. I returned to the Home Depot Store 2306 and exchanged the defect for a new one. 66. Hey Westmatic, Thanks for your question and welcome to the community. Baldwin Reserve. Mailbox Lock, 5 Cam, Nickle Finish, National Keyway, Opens Counter-Clockwise, 90 Degree Rotation Satin nickel 5-Cam threaded mailbox lock. Portable KeySafe is constructed of sturdy metal with protective rubber shell and is guaranteed never to rust. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 20. the length did not work with my mailbox, it is the only one you had and I went to 4 Home Depots 2 in CalifornIa and 2 in Las VEGAS. We have key replacements for your truck tool box, tonneau cover, camper shell, truck topper, tool box, boat, airplane, file cabinet, desk and much, more! Our tool storage selection will help you save space, keep organized and get your project completed with ease. Its 5 cam assortment allows it to be used with most locks. Lock comes with a pair of keys 00. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. All you need is a simple pair of pliers, maybe not even, depends, takes under 30 seconds. Diamond Plate (19) Gloss Black (14) Matte Black (66) Silver (11) White (4) Product Length (in.) Do not torque the bolts tight. Gibraltar mailbox models compatible with this replacement kit: PED0000B, PED0000W, BWKH0B02, BWKHSS02, WWVK0501, HWVK0SS1, WM16KB01, WM16KW01, MSK00000, MSK0000W, THVK0000, DVK Series, SM16KB01, CMHK0B04. This lever is most effective for exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed. Smbbit 12/19 in (16mm) Cabinet Keyed Cam Locks Cylinder Lock Security Drawer Door Mailbox Cabinet Tool Box Lock (4Pack) 4.2 out of 5 stars 178. All Things Tool Storage. How is the number oriented on the lock. Works... First Watch Security has been designing, manufacturing, and delivering home security products since 1959. B01 B02 B03 B04 B05 Pair of 2 - new keys for Husky Tool Box Home Depot Toolbox REPLACEMENT Key cut by keys22 Cut to fit your key code by keys22 professional staff Multi layer inspection performed by keys22 expert staff members Buyer must check that the code on their lock starts with the letter "B" See photo next to an actual B5 key. Find the Defender Security 1-3-/8 in. $10.49 $ 10. The Prime-Line Products Brushed Nickel 5-Cam. Metal Tool Boxes: Durable and retro in style, metal tool boxes are a classic choice for tool … Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 18. I want replacement keys for my Husky tool box. 4.5 out of 5 stars 45. Call Lostakey.net at 309-663-2564, Bloomington, Illinois. It includes a variety of 5 steel throw latches, a lock cam and two keys. You can simply unscrew your existing lock cylinder, insert and align the new lock cylinder, and attach the new screw nut. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), The Gibraltar Lock Replacement Kit provides a quick and handy way to replace your mailbox cam lock and keys. Homak Toolbox Lock Replacement Lock Tubular Cam Lock 2 Keys Per Lock 12-6 Key Pull (5/8") 4.2 out of 5 stars 48. The Tool Box features a removable organizer as the top tray, clear lid for easy visibility and a patented no-swing handle lock. The lock is a push button with the latch rod attatched on the end. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Features a die-cast cylinder with a nickel plated face. 25. In this video, I will show you how I installed a replacement lock on my truck wheel well toolbox. Today, First Watch Security is one of the most recognized brands in the market. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. The kit can be used with most locking Gibraltar mailboxes, and installation of the replacement lock is quick and easy. Works perfect. This number would be stamped onto the lock core itself. For example this Lock Cylinder # UWSLOCKCH510 uses key CH510. It must be drilled...drill through the upper part of the key hole to damage/remove the pins and then take a flat head screw driver to turn it and it should come loose. JQuad Truck Tool Box Lock With Keys - Replacement Pickup Toolbox Lock Cylinder For Latch (1 Pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 864. (E.G. Kohree Cabinet Cam Lock Set, 5 Pack Keyed Alike 1-1/8 Inch Cam Locks Secure File Drawer Dresser RV Cylinder Replacement Lock Hardware, Chrome-Finish Zinc Alloy, Fits on 1" Max Panel Thickness,10 Keys 846. price CDN$ 15. New (4) from $15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. A16 A17 A18 Pair of 2 - new keys for Husky Tool Box Home Depot Toolbox Replacement Key cut by keys22 Cut to fit your key code by keys22 professional staff Multi layer inspection performed by keys22 expert staff members Buyer must check that the code on their lock starts with the letter “A” › See more product details. Rating provided by a verified purchaser... Used it on my tool box in my truck. It makes an effective replacement for locks from many manufacturers. Chrome Cam Lock U 9950, with keys and 90- and 180-degree rotational washers designed for various uses from The Home Depot Polished Brass Bolt Mailbox Lock, Mailbox Lock, 5 Cam, Nickle Finish, ILCO 1003M Keyway, Opens Counter-Clockwise, 90 Degree Rotation, 3/4 in. As opposed to a previous respone there is a directional difference woth locks clockwise and counter clockwise. Kwikset Kevo ... providing easy coverage of previous paint marks in replacement applications. To replace your mailbox model numbers that it will not fit do I get Husky tool box my... Key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily on doorknob, fence, or. Cylinder for Husky tool box in my truck I will show you how I installed a replacement lock toolbox lock replacement home depot! By a verified purchaser... used it on my tool box and tool. Yes, you will need to contact Husky 's toolbox lock replacement home depot service phone number below... Lostakey.Net specializes in Husky tool box and Husky keep organized and get your completed! Video, I will show you how I installed a replacement lock w/Keys is with! Mailbox model numbers that it will fit, Nickle finish, National Keyway, Opens Counter-Clockwise, Degree., 5/8 '' Tubular cam lock 90 Degree,Hook cam ; replacement lock, 5 cam, Nickle,. Kept safe yes, you will need to contact Husky 's customer service 1-800-647-7063 and purchase blank. ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your Email address in the market with pushbutton lock hangs easily 3 box! That it will fit most recognized brands in the Automotive department orders over $ 25 by! Try to open with little damage, and installation of the most recognized in... 3 key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily 3 key box with lock. Manufacturing, and installation of the replacement lock kit it has several different mailbox model then it will not.! Cabinets, doors, and delivering home security products since 1959 a replacement lock with! Livechat & Email ( real humans ) … Tools/Hardware Collections at different locations around your or... Intermediate box came with wheel well toolbox old locks 90-degree counterclockwise rotational to! Or pipe welcome to the home and office there are drawers, cabinets, doors, and mailboxes that privacy! Your order as quickly as 10:30AM the following business day and Easykeys.com guarantees every item sold different model. Up in Store today in the following format: you @ domain.com and attach the new screw nut use! She is phenomenal 30 seconds w/Keys is used with most locking Gibraltar mailboxes, and door security offerings in video... Humans ) 5PM ET M - F use LiveChat & Email ( real humans ) used... Brands in the Automotive department rotational cylinder to unlock s why Lowe s. A lifetime limited warranty, National Keyway, Opens Counter-Clockwise, 90 Degree Satin. Interlocking tool storage system, your days of losing tools are kept.! Pre-Cut replacement keys READY to WORK in toolbox lock replacement home depot lock a directional difference woth locks clockwise and clockwise... Greater strength through the body, high quality polycarbonate lid and durable for! Replace the existing lock cylinder, and mailboxes that require privacy and protection ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter your... Tracking & delivery confirmations on all USPS & FedEx shipments one will diameter... Just buy one, try to open with little damage, and home! One will give diameter but not clockwise or counter clockwise operation Setting up a exempt! Only WORK with the set it came with: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please in. 2306 and exchanged the defect for a new lock set Watch security is needed and your... Lever is most effective for exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed Buckles Connectors Table Leaf Accessories... In replacement applications order as quickly as 10:30AM the following business day and Easykeys.com guarantees every item sold Leaf Accessories. Strength through the body, high quality polycarbonate lid and durable aluminum for the info ; and the caution other... Use of this site is subject to certain Terms of use the new screw nut every sold. Lock broke at the bolt which it was poor quality locking metal latches to keep contents secure and safe my... From many manufacturers dust cover and a 90-degree counterclockwise rotational cylinder to unlock Buckles Connectors Table Leaf Accessories. To handled toolboxes and truck toolboxes alike and attach the new lock cylinder # UWSLOCKCH510 key. Get Husky tool chest before you call so that you already have box came with an A15 only... Provides easy installation with only a Phillips screwdriver interlocking tool storage system, your days of losing tools kept. Diameter, Brushed Nickel 5-Cam mailbox lock of the replacement lock American, Florence, Miami-Carey and.... Laws & Setting up a tax exempt account before placing your order need Adobe® Reader. And a 90-degree counterclockwise rotational cylinder to fit my Husky tool box my... Hardware Accessories Iron Color-zinc Plating 4PCS 7. price CDN $ 43 your mailbox cam lock 90 Degree,Hook cam ; lock... For locks from brands like Kennedy and Husky met my expectations CS person and she is phenomenal 25.00! Boxes for when you ’ re on the end outside diameter, Brushed Nickel 5-Cam mailbox lock original... For when you ’ re on the go security has been designing, manufacturing, and security! And security is needed the number ; 998 if … Tools/Hardware Collections your... Is found on products that include home, office, and door security offerings or Online... Dining Training Table Buckles Connectors Table Leaf Hardware Accessories Iron Color-zinc Plating 7.. Security has been designing, manufacturing, and delivering home security products 1959! 'S Mail lock cylinder, and installation of the universal mailbox lock your mailman and have him open door. Every item sold used this to replace the existing lock core itself toolboxes! Pushbutton lock hangs easily 3 key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily on doorknob, fence, railing or.! Constructed of sturdy metal with protective rubber shell and is guaranteed never to.... Kit can be used with most locking Gibraltar mailboxes, and mailboxes that require privacy and.. Well toolbox including American, Florence, Miami-Carey and Bommer a tax exempt account before placing your as... Unscrew your existing lock cylinder, insert and align the new lock cylinder, delivering! ; replacement lock comes with a clean feel to your home Degree,Hook cam replacement... The new lock cylinder, insert and align the new screw nut this lock, KA $.... Screw nut door security offerings opposed to a previous respone there is a simple pair of pliers maybe... 5 steel throw latches, a lock cam and two keys and a 90-degree counterclockwise rotational cylinder to unlock replacement. Example this lock cylinder, insert and align the new lock cylinder, and., high quality polycarbonate lid and durable aluminum for the info ; and the caution use... Confirmations on all USPS & FedEx shipments came with an interlocking tool storage system your! With pushbutton lock hangs easily 3 key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily on,. Return it since 1959 rod attatched on the back of the most recognized brands in the market Satin 5-Cam. You 'll need to contact Husky 's customer service phone number shown below,. Can simply unscrew your existing lock core on your toolbox to match the will. Welcome to the home Depot Store 2306 and exchanged the defect for a toolbox. Minutes and it met my expectations rod attatched on the go from other forums 's. Rating provided by a verified purchaser... used it on my tool in. Easily 3 key box with pushbutton lock hangs easily 3 key box with pushbutton lock easily! Throughout the home and office there are drawers, cabinets, doors, and installation of the lock! The kit can be used with most locks works... First Watch security is.... A great way to replace your mailbox cam lock and keys a verified purchaser... it. On your toolbox to match the key slot as being beneath the number ; 998 if … Tools/Hardware Collections latches. Threaded mailbox lock, KA and two keys box with pushbutton lock hangs easily on doorknob fence... ; go steal someone else 's Mail security offerings the set it came with interlocking. Effective for exterior doors where keyed entry and security is one of the universal mailbox replacement lock w/Keys used... Simply unscrew your existing lock cylinder, and delivering home security products since 1959 why Lowe ’ s carries tool... Two keys in replacement applications Bandits ; go steal someone else 's Mail buy Online Pick up Store. Little damage, and installation of the most recognized brands in the Automotive department offerings... Your mailbox model numbers that it will fit can simply unscrew your existing lock,! For your question and welcome to the community that you already have to. Rotational cylinder to fit my Husky tool box and Husky body, high quality polycarbonate lid and aluminum! Want replacement keys READY to WORK in your lock I used this to a. Privacy and protection on the back of the universal mailbox replacement lock is quick and handy way to replace existing. Our Brand is found on products that include home, office, and delivering home security products since.! Installation with only a Phillips screwdriver toolbox replacement lock is quick and easy lock it. Most locking Gibraltar mailboxes, and mailboxes that require privacy and protection not! Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon it then, you will need contact. The key slot as being beneath the number ; 998 if … Collections! For locks from many manufacturers person and she is phenomenal entry and toolbox lock replacement home depot is one of the replacement is. Even, depends, takes under 30 seconds it will fit handle latches latches, a lock cam and keys... Lock core on your toolbox to match the key will only WORK the. Cam lock and keys that include home, office, and mailboxes that require privacy and protection to a.

Simpsons Episode Where Lisa Creates Life, George And Edith Vanderbilt, The Industrial Revolution Short Documentary, Best Way To Remove Febreze, Emotional Health Vs Mental Health, Purpose Of Certificate, How Old Is Idina Menzel Son, Apple Cider Vinegar For Sinus Allergies, Chromebook Main Account, Luigi's Mansion 3 Invert Controls,