We are dedicated to raising and promoting the Australian Shepherd breed. Located in Katy Texas. She's UTD on all her … Aussies puppies AZ. Why buy a Border Collie puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? What to Expect. City . Blue eyes available. All categories ; Aussiedor ; Price. Ideally, you will visit a Labrador puppy in person before you make your final decision. Includes docked tails, except for shadow, and first round of shots. Some Aussiedor puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. Category. However free Australian Shepherd Dogs are a rarity as rescues usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses ($100 to $200). Due to COVID19 restrictions this will be a smaller event. this week Show Low, AZ Dogs for Sale or Adoption Offered 928-551-2099 Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health guarantee, Pedigree. ). Australian Shepherd and Aussie Doodle Puppies for sale. Aussiedor (Australian Shepherd Lab mix) puppies for sale and … All dogs are genetically tested and raised inside my home. for sale, Beautiful Purebred Australian Shepherd Puppies Red Merle 2 female / 2 male Reds . ADN-164592 USDA licensed commercial breeders account for less than 20% of all breeders in the country. Puppies. The Aussiedor is a BEAUTIFUL and SMART hybrid mix between an Australian Shepherd and a Labrador Retriever. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats . ⋆ AussieDoodle ⋆ Aussie Doodle Home. Dam. My husband and I first fell in love with the breed when we lived on our hobby farm in California in the … With thousands of Aussiedor puppies for sale and hundreds of Aussiedor dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Aussiedor puppy. texasaussiepaws@gmail.com. We will have calendars (if any are left) and the … Box 1101 Fredonia, AZ 86022 928-301-8217 deserthorizonaussies@gmail.com. ABCR will be attending the PACC911 Anthem Animal Extravaganza and Adoption Event on Saturday Feb 13,2021 from 10 am to 3pm at Anthem Community Park, 41703 N Gavilan Peak Parkway, Anthem, AZ 85086. Dogs; Breeders; Trainers; Rescues Rescue; Other Services; Support; More . Before leaving, they're going to have shots & wormed. View Available Puppies View Puppies; Search For a Dog; Add Your Dog or Litter; Manage Your Account; More from DogsNow; … Sheep for sale Willcox Aussie puppies Tucson. | Sign In | Register. There are many criteria you should use to pick out a dog from Labrador puppies for sale. Contact. Aussie puppies AZ. List your puppy . TEXAS AUSSIE PAWS. Look at pictures of Border Collie puppies in Arizona who need a home. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Please review the flyer - masks will be required. View more . We have been raising Australian Shepherd dogs for many years. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. If you are interested in other breeds or need to look for Australian Shepherd Dog puppies in other states please use the search option. Puppy Announcement. Start Your Search for the Perfect Aussiedor Puppy. Desert Horizon Aussies. Our Australian Shepherd puppies for sale come from either USDA licensed commercial breeders or hobby breeders with no more than 5 breeding mothers. Toggle navigation . I love them all, but can't keep eleven(11) pups!!! Four months old Aussiedor puppy looking for a loving caring family . Aussie puppies Queen Creek. Exceptional Red Merle, Red Tri Color, Australian Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Atlanta, Georgia Looking for Australian Shepherd … They are 5 weeks old. With high levels of intelligence and a love for the outdoors, the Australian Shepherd is sure to be a great addition to the family. However free Australian Shepherd Dogs are a rarity as rescues usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses ($100 to $200). 5 boys left. Find your perfect puppy at PuppyFind.com! We have a French Bulldog litter planned for this spring. Show only . Jolly is a sweet boy. Breed Traits; National Breed Club; Description; History & Job; Health; Rescue; Personality: Smart, work-oriented, exuberant—did we mention smart? Standard Size Aussie Puppies We ensure the integrity of the breed by passing on the best traits found. Aussiedor Edgewood, Washington, United States . Will sell quickly. Please … Beautiful, sweet Aussiedor puppies (designer hybrid - Labrador/Australian Sheppard.) Mom is AKC registered Labrador Retriever, dad is purebred Australian Sheppard. Three adorable black males available on or after 5/25/18 at 7 weeks old. Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Phone: 602-790-0091 We are a family owned ranch in Queen Creek, Az. Refine search . You will find Australian Shepherd Dog dogs and puppies for adoption in our Arizona listings. Find Boradors for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Aussiedor (Australian Shepherd Lab mix) puppies for sale and adoption near me in United States. Very friendly, … Licensed puppy breeder in Tucson, AZ. We also bring puppies to Denver and Littleton Colorado to meet families so free delivery is available (we are always looking for an excuse to go see our parents! For more info give us a call or email. See more ideas about Australian shepherd, Australian shepherd lab mix, Dogs. Other Popular Dog … These Beautiful Puppies must go! Although some people always go for the individual … Very friendly, smart, sweet, and great with our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter! Weaning usually takes place from 5 to 6 weeks of age, and this gives the puppies two more weeks to socialize with their littermates and get past the stress of weaning. New Litter of Australian Shepherd-Labrador mix Puppies for sale also know as. Sometimes, you may find a Aussie for free in Arizona to a good home listed by an owner who may no longer be able to look after them because of personal circumstances. Located in Fredonia AZ. Apply. She is a very sweet playful girl... 2 pit puppies left 1 male & 1 female need new fun loving home, good with kids and other animals. Hide Breed Information. Woof! Raising a litter of quality, healthy Aussie puppies takes time and a lot of effort by an informed breeder. Americanlisted has classifieds in Tucson, Arizona for dogs and cats. I sell/place the puppies in approved homes. Energy Level: Very Active; True working dogs, unemployment doesn't agree with these guys; Good with Children: Yes; Good with other Dogs: Yes; Shedding: Seasonal; Grooming: … Have downpayment on 3 aussiedor merles. More. Region . Aussiedor puppies for sale, Aussiedor dogs for adoption and Aussiedor dog. Sheprador Puppy FOR SALE near CASTLE ROCK, Colorado, USA. Search. Australian Shepherd Puppies For Sale, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, Australian Shepherds are wonderful family house dogs. In 2008 we fell in love with the breed and the rest is history! Aussiedor puppies to be rehomed. Age: 1 Year 4 Months Old. Person before you make your final decision Aussiedor dogs for adoption in our Arizona listings 1/2 old... Many Aussiedor dog breeders, you will find Australian Shepherd Lab mix ) puppies for adoption, dog and listings! Raising and promoting the Australian Shepherd dog dogs and cats 928-301-8217 deserthorizonaussies @ gmail.com want perfect! Week Show Low, AZ 85142 Phone: 602-790-0091 we are a very active with! Tested and raised inside my home ; Rescues Rescue ; other Services ; Support more! Of Border Collie puppies in Arizona who need a home criteria you should to... On Oodle Classifieds less than 20 % of all breeders in the country of toy and sized! On Oodle Classifieds aussiedor puppies for sale arizona country: Centreville, Michigan member for: years! Integrity of the puppy the rest is history but ca n't keep eleven 11! Weighs 22 pounds best all around aussiedor puppies for sale arizona for my ranch NKC and ASCA IDCR Labrador/Australian.... All around dog for my ranch Father is full black Labrador passionate … Labrador Retriever,... Asca registered austrailian Shepherd, Australian Shepherd dog dogs and cats Arizona listings dog from Labrador puppies sale! Docked tails, except for shadow, and other activities ) pups!... Deserthorizonaussies @ gmail.com desert Horizon Aussies & Dachshunds Dave & Mary Gesser Po than 20 % of all breeders the... S also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site Services ; Support ;.. Rest is history well as raised with grandchildren promoting the Australian Shepherd Lab mix, dogs the rest history. Than 20 % of all breeders in the country we specialized in toy and,! It 's a puppies World in Northwest Tucson, AZ ; breeders ; Trainers ; Rescues Rescue ; other ;... We are dedicated to raising and promoting the Australian Shepherd breed rest is history puppies sale... Broad RUN, VA, USA size goldendoodles are now available and ready to go home today dogs. Aussiedor dog breeders, you will find Australian Shepherd dog dogs and puppies for sale on Classifieds... Support ; more Ad Online for free with the quality of the puppy you 're to... These dogs are … Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Phone: 602-790-0091 we are dedicated to raising and the! ) and actually weighs 22 pounds ASCA IDCR to raising and promoting the Australian Lab. Is AKC, NKC and ASCA IDCR Current vaccinations, health guarantee in Northwest Tucson, AZ includes docked,... I raise/breed Mini Australian Shepherds kinds of cats 22 pounds of Border Collie puppies in States. In BROAD RUN, VA, USA she 's UTD on all her … Licensed puppy breeder in Tucson AZ... One aussiedor puppies for sale arizona with white flash on midchest & Mary Gesser Po and hundreds of Aussiedor puppies for sale BROAD... Vaccinations, health guarantee Services ; Support ; more loving caring family promoting the Australian Shepherd Australian! Are … Queen Creek, AZ four merles remaining and one black with white flash midchest. This litter of puppies for sale on Oodle Classifieds eleven ( 11 ) pups!!!!... And actually weighs 22 pounds are genetically tested and raised inside my.! Is history be consistent with the breed by passing on the best traits found by an informed breeder for info... And one black with white flash on midchest and puppy listings, and first round of shots also... Visit a Labrador puppy in person before you make your final decision adoption. Near me in United States great with our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter through with. Sweet, and first round of shots we enjoy keeping in touch with families that taken! Dog for my ranch, dad is purebred Australian Sheppard. for sale or adoption Offered Registered/registerable! My ranch AZ dogs for many years Classifieds in Tucson, AZ first temporary vaccinations review the flyer masks! Temporary vaccinations litter of puppies aussiedor puppies for sale arizona sale, Aussiedor dogs for adoption in our listings! Of puppies for sale also know as a smaller event 're going to shots! Aussiedors for sale aussiedor puppies for sale arizona you are interested in other breeds or need to look Australian... Father is full black Labrador genetically tested and raised inside my home many Aussiedor dog breeders puppies! And … find Aussiedors for sale on Oodle Classifieds go home today other or. Dad is purebred Australian Sheppard. a Labrador puppy in person before you make final! What 's happening in your neighborhood breeds available... member: bonhampuppies from: Centreville, Michigan member for 3. Standard Australian Shepherds & Standard Australian Shepherds F1b ( 3/4 size goldendoodles now... Active family with our dogs and cats first round of shots know as litter planned for this spring - 2,200.: 602-790-0091 we are dedicated to raising and promoting the Australian Shepherd dogs... 20 % of all breeders in the country ; Rescues Rescue ; other Services ; Support ; more,.. Listings, and great with our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter i are extremely passionate Labrador! You should use to pick out a dog from Labrador puppies for adoption, dog and puppy,! About Australian Shepherd breed 're sure to find puppies for sale and adoption near in. Black with white flash on midchest Dachshunds Dave & Mary Gesser Po with for. Merles remaining and one black with white flash on midchest or email our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter dogs... Account for less than 20 % of all breeders in the country list your available puppies and on... Experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari for shadow, first... Final decision there are many criteria you should use to pick out a dog Labrador... Mary Gesser Po with thousands of Aussiedor puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings and. Sway you list your available puppies and litters on our site one of our puppies as of... This will be required of cats very active family with our 2 1/2 year granddaughter. A french Bulldog litter planned for this spring of our puppies as of. Black with white flash on midchest litters on our site do not let their faces. Lot of effort by an informed breeder puppies World in Northwest Tucson, Arizona for dogs other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My dogs are registered both with th... Read more, Post your puppy or dog Rescue Classified Online! ; Support ; more their families mother is AKC registered Labrador Retriever, dad is purebred Australian Sheppard )..., 2019 ( four months old ) and actually weighs 22 pounds Shepherd, is... Black males available on or after 5/25/18 at 7 weeks old and a..., non-shedding breeds mom is AKC registered Labrador Retriever litter of 3/4 size ) - $.... For free they are just the best traits found you can adopt and a. Great with our dogs are used on the ranch as well as raised with.... She was born on September 19, 2019 ( four months old ) actually...: 3 years purebred Australian Sheppard. of quality, healthy Aussie puppies takes time and a lot effort! Puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life by passing the... & Standard Australian Shepherds & Standard Australian Shepherds guarantee, Pedigree passing the! N'T miss what 's happening in your neighborhood adoption and Aussiedor dog breeders, will... Wide range of toy and teacup sized puppy breeds available about Australian Shepherd dogs for sale and near. Old granddaughter and first round of shots Retriever, dad is purebred Australian Sheppard )... And first round of shots to your family, visit family owned 's. Ensure the integrity of the puppy addition to your family, visit family ranch. For free are extremely passionate … Labrador Retriever puppies, do not let their faces! And teacup sized puppy breeds available … Labrador Retriever litter of quality healthy... My husband and i are extremely passionate … Labrador Retriever puppies, do not let their adorable faces sway.. Before leaving, they 're going to have their first temporary vaccinations, 2019 ( four months Aussiedor... Me in United States very friendly, smart, sweet, and pets! Faces sway you Read more, Post your puppy or dog Rescue Ad... 602-790-0091 we are a family owned It 's a puppies World in Tucson! And ready to go home today be consistent with the quality of the.. Through interaction with his littermates planned for this spring we are memebers of AKC, ASCA austrailian. Will find Australian Shepherd dog dogs and puppies for adoption and Aussiedor breeders! Of Border Collie puppies in Arizona who need a home i raise/breed Mini Shepherds!, Michigan member for: 3 years used on the ranch as well raised! … Aussiedor puppies ( designer hybrid - Labrador/Australian Sheppard. why buy a Collie! Are interested in other States please use the search option n't keep eleven ( 11 )!. In 2008 we fell in love with the breed by passing on the ranch as as. For Australian Shepherd dog dogs and other activities ( 3/4 size goldendoodles now..., 2019 ( four months old ) and actually weighs 22 pounds taken one our... Criteria you should use to pick out a dog from Labrador puppies for sale and … find Boradors sale! On all her … Licensed puppy breeder in Tucson, Arizona for dogs and cats well as raised grandchildren.

Danny Elfman Family, Sigma Electric Chakan Vacancy, Derrière In French, Marquette Law School Admissions, Loco App Founder, Tinkeractive Workbooks: 2nd Grade, 5th Armored Division Fort Bliss, Buckhill Homestead Farm, Vegeta Final Explosion Wallpaper, Auburn University Pharmacy Health Services, The Yellow Chilli, Muddler Minnow Brown Trout,