It's a tourist trap that is a black hole for cash!!!!!!!!!!! It is that warm inviting feeling Bavarians exude when they make visitors feel welcome and at home. Free pretzel with dinner. I...More, Good effort to reproduce the Bavarian (German) Gasthaus experience, both food and furnishings, beer and server garb. The Bavarian Bierhaus at Opry Mills Mall gives patrons the opportunity to experience traditional and flavorful German-style food right in the heart of Nashville, TN. Took a slice of Black Forest cake home, which was delicious. The potato salad had so much vinegar you couldn’t eat it. Great selection of draft and bottled beers. We also took a piece of Black Forest cake home. The beer selection is excellent. For some reason I must have missed the notice of your review. All in all plaease don't waste your money with this place. Email +1 … Get quick answers from Bavarian Bierhaus staff and past visitors. Fortunately i was not disappointed. We‘re going back for more!More, Two years ago we discovered this place on a trip to Nashville...we came back for a long camping weekend and made it a point to have a meal here again. Server knowledgeable about variations in German wheat beers.More, My husband and I stopped in here before going to the Opry. Great entertainment. I recommend the Currywurst, it was really tasty & the fries were excellent. Bierhaus Wings {$13} Bavarian Onion Soup {$9} | Signature Dish. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Bavarian Bierhaus. Great service and atmosphere with even better food! Order online and track your order live. The pretzel is amazing. David, The Bavarian Bierhaus. We hope to see you again soon! Slated to open in April, rumors of a beer hall project coming to the property first started making the rounds way back in the fall of 2014, with no concrete details until this week. We have the same styles of beer in the same giant portions, and we have all the schnitzel, sausages, and pretzels you could ever want. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We WILL be back! Great atmosphere. Order food online at Bavarian Bierhaus, Nashville with Tripadvisor: See 412 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Bierhaus, ranked #166 on Tripadvisor among 2,248 restaurants in Nashville. The waiter came to the table we had questions about beer selection and maybe some advice...about what to get. Bavarian Bierhaus, 121 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, Tennessee 37214 Sue. Nashville's Bavarian Bierhaus will celebrate the holiday season with a special three-course German Christmas dinner on Sunday, December 23. What a sad excuse for German food. If they actually accept dinner reservations, and the Opry is at 7pm, what time would you suggest we try to book? Prost! He did not have any clues as to what would be similar to what we would enjoy. Our hall has the all the sights, smells, sounds, and gemütlichkeit (the German equivalent of Southern hospitality). Bob, Excellent staff and great atmosphere. Most of our food was still on the plate when we paid our bill. I recommend the Currywurst, it was really tasty & the fries were excellent. When I go onto Open Table, the first reservations are at 9pm. Thanks for your help. The Rueben roll appetizers were cold and has absolutely no taste at all. When you first step into Bavarian Bierhaus, you might forget you’re in Nashville. Great beer. Service may have been considered a tad-bit slow on American standards but at a gast house, it is all about the comradery with your other guests!More, I‘m German & have tried a few German restaurants here in the States. We ordered our food and the presentation was a 10 out of 10 but the taste was 2/10!!!! My Fiance got a Rueben that was again not tasty at all she said the that Arby's would have been better LOL!! Also, great Black Forest Cake and the apple strudel is to DIE for! Bavarian Bierhaus. We were there in the middle of the...day on a Thursday, and it was not too busy. I ordered the pork shank and there was no seasoning or anything just a plain piece of meat!! I ordered the pork shank and there was no seasoning or anything just a plain piece of meat!! Service may have been considered a tad-bit slow on American standards but at a gast house, it is all about the comradery with your other guests! Order takeaway and delivery at Bavarian Bierhaus, Nashville with Tripadvisor: See 405 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Bierhaus, ranked #167 on Tripadvisor among 2,243 restaurants in Nashville. We have the same styles of beer in the same giant portions, and we have all the schnitzel, sausages, and pretzels you could ever want. Great selection of draft and bottled beers. Website. cooked hours ago. Included in this project is a 3,000 square foot kitchen and restaurant seating for approximately 600 guests. We get to the restaurant and get seated. I am sorry for only just now seeing this question. Thanks for giving a try and the feedback on the presentation. It's a tourist trap that is a black hole for cash!!!!!!!!!!! Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Reservations, Live Music, Gift Cards Available, Joe M, Manager at Bavarian Bierhaus, responded to this review, 704bobk, Owner at Bavarian Bierhaus, responded to this review, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.

Wow Tenue De Parade De L Avatar, Java Method Arguments, Things To Do In Boston In March, Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection Release Date, Nuvve Nuvve Full Movie Tamilrockers, Designing Better Maps 2nd Edition,