When I don’t have any on hand, I’ll add Bone Broth Protein powder to my morning superfood smoothie (1 cup coconut milk, 1 cup frozen berries and 1 scoop Bone Broth … You shall immediately notify Company if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your credentials and we will thereafter suspend your account as soon as practicable. However, hopping on this bone broth detox did show me that I had been eating more than I’d eaten in the past. But, we also happened to notice some unique things that we definitely weren’t expecting. Skip to main content.us. You can drop her a line on Facebook and get lots of #eatmovethink inspiration on Instagram + Pinterest. Her most recent publications include: Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet. Not only is bone broth (BB) delicious, but it can also be highly beneficial in a variety of ways — such as by supporting healthy joints, healthy digestion, skin health and much more. Any eligible refunds will be paid using the same payment method as the initial purchase   In the event you are deemed to be eligible for such refund, any costs incurred by you relating to the shipping and handling of Products shall not be refunded. This Agreement covers the terms of our sale and your purchase of Products through our online shop located at http://store.draxe.com  (“Online Shop” and with the Home Page and the Site, the “Website”). This offer excludes Subscribe & Save and Wholesale orders. Plus, Dr. Kellyann recommends that you avoid doing this. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. Bone broth … In Just 21 Days. Because bone broth is one of the most nourishing superfoods on the planet. Here’s what Dr. Kellyann has to say about it: “…if your cells are used to a high-sugar, high-carb diet, switching to real foods can throw them for a loop…Here’s what’s happening at this stage: If you’ve been eating a typical high-carb diet, you’ve been burning glucose from your diet for fuel. Dr. Axe’s transformational bone broth programs includes a 3-day cleanse, 7-day challenge and a 30-day bone broth protein dietary plan to help you reach your highest level of health. Here’s what we wrote in our journals about how our hunger levels shifted around throughout the week (it’s actually all pretty hilarious): “I started the detox after a weekend of drinking and eating bad foods (thanks, Cinco de Mayo). Savory, soothing and chock-full of nutrients, bone broth has experienced a surge in popularity lately. 0:25. You hereby authorize Company to charge the full purchase price for Products and the shipping and handling charges and taxes due as more fully set forth in your Online Shop order to the credit card or bank account you provided incident to the order. Retail Price: $55.63: Discount 21%: $11.57: Your Price : $44.06: Add to Cart Bone Broth Protein Chocolate is a NEW breakthrough in nutritional supplementation—making … You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Website following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision. I knew … We all agree that if you suffer from gut issues and bloating, this cleanse … Although some prefer starting their mornings with a hot cup of bone broth, drinking bone broth before bed is perfectly fine as well. Dr. Axe encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. We will ship Products to the address you enter in our Online Shop order form using the shipping method you select. Jack also experienced a lot of success in this domain . You better believe we experienced hunger! PAYMENTS. okay, you can buy that in a can, but even better make it at home, you can add in just you can buy store bought chicken broth and added a ton of vegetables so celery carrots, green beans onion parsley, but just make a shrimp chicken bone broth. Dr. Kellyann's Cleanse and Reset BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON AND COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE IN OUR ONLINE SHOP, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE ENTER INTO AND BE BOUND BY IT. Too many choices a little, tough to digest?We get it. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. Bone Broth Benefits, Nutrition Facts and How to ... - Dr. Axe It can be enjoyed solo or stuffed in some tasty pita bread. The Axe Wellness Bone Broth Protein Greens Solution. All Products ordered by you shall be packed in accordance with our standard practices. it's incredible but also chicken broth contains glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. 1:30pm had slight hunger, but I feel great…Sleeping: hunger is coming back strong right as I’m trying to go to sleep.”, “My first bone broth mini fast. PROMOTIONAL GUARANTEES AND REFUNDS. https://store.draxe.com/blogs/all/benefits-of-drinking-bone-broth-every-day Donuts that are actually healthy? SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS. Not only have many people turned to synthetic supplements and serums to obtain nutrients and support health, but some are also wary of cooking and consuming ligaments, bones, joints and marrow. Skin is perking up :)”. I’m not entirely sure about Jack and Justin (for as much as we all chat, we’re actually not roomies ;P ), but my diet isn’t terribly high in carbs to begin with. Supplement Review Green Juice Drinks. Twitter. BONE BROTH BREAKTHROUGH. Men's and women's bodies do not function the same way. Not to worry. Company may also provide notices to you of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Website. Excite your tastebuds with this vegan-friendly dish. In other cultures, bone broth was enjoyed for its rich flavor, impressive nutrient profile and comforting qualities. While some prefer drinking a cup of warm bone broth as is, you can also add it to soups or stews for a simple way to squeeze some added nutrients into your meal. The morning went fine but stomach started growling around 11:30am. You can also use a bone broth protein supplement instead for a quick and convenient way to get your fix. $39.96 $ 39. There’s no doubt that bone broth cleanse makes a great everyday addition to your diet. via Dr. Josh Axe A Bone Broth Fast typically lasts 3 days, but you could do it for 1-10 days depending on your health needs. So, I lost 3lbs and I notice a leaner physique.”, Dr. Kellyann Petrucci did a nice job in her book giving us a heads up on what we could expect. With that in mind, if and when you try out this particular bone broth detox for yourself, note that any adjustments in carb intake may result in flu-like symptoms. Company hereby represents and warrants (the “Limited Warranty”) that the Products shall conform to their applicable food label, and be fit for human consumption for the applicable shelf lift for each particular Product (as applicable, the “Warranty Period”). Sit tight while build you a bundle to get you up and running. Rachael Link, MS, RD, is a registered dietitian based in New York City. So, as Jack, Justin and myself were chatting about how we could share even more great content + education material with all of you, we randomly stumbled upon a light-bulb moment, in which one of us said: “Dude…we’re bone broth believers. Reach out! I try to make a big batch every week, and I’ll use it in soups or drink it straight. Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet Cookbook. By Rachael Link, MS, RD Savory, soothing and chock-full of nutrients, bone broth has experienced a surge in popularity lately. 3-Day Cleanse. (on our store) is sourced from concentrated chicken bone broth and makes a great addition to savory recipes like smoothies, soups, stews and sauces. Check your inbox for your freebies . YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) THE CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO COMPANY IS TRUE, CORRECT AND COMPLETE, (II) AMOUNTS DUE FROM YOU WILL BE HONORED BY YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, AND (III) YOU SHALL PAY FOR ALL YOUR PURCHASES ON THE ONLINE SHOP AT THE PRICES IN EFFECT AT THE TIME INCURRED. $39.96 $ 39. We know how it feels to get a little disjointed in our self care. Okay, by the way. ), Coldness at night (especially at bedtime), Morning grogginess (because no one wants to wake up and not eat…), Don’t fast for two days in a row and leave two days between fasting days, Don’t run 6 miles and expect to be able to do a fast the following day, you simply need more recovery fuel than you can get from a bone broth detox fasting day, Don’t fast on days when you’re supposed to be. ** Disclaimer: While we welcome honest feedback, customer reviews and customer opinions are the sole responsibility of the said customer, and Dr. Axe… The best ones popped up between days 4-7 –, “Ate chipotle…Post-lunch was bad news. For chicken bone broth, it also features a range of beneficial compounds like collagen type II, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. We all agree that if you suffer from gut issues and bloating, this cleanse will certainly help with that. Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise this Agreement; (b) revise the labelling or modify the ingredients or formula of any Products; and (c) discontinue the Website or any Products at any time. Weigh-in: 162lbs.”, “I feel like my body is adapting to the new diet. Dr. Kellyann Petrucci is the author of many books that have transformed hundreds of thousands of lives across the world. We’re documenting the process as we go along, alternating between bone broth detox fasting days and non-fasting days, and wanted to share how the first 7 days have gone for us so far. 50+ NOURISHING. We bought the book, read the book, and jumped into this bone broth detox + biohacking experiment full tilt boogie. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) BETWEEN YOU AND ANCIENT BRANDS, LLC D/B/A ANCIENT NUTRITION (“COMPANY”). If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in this Agreement to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. Next week I’m going to try not to do two mini fasts with just one day in between. Transform your body with bone broth protein, the ultimate food to support gut health, metabolism, lean muscle, joints and glowing skin. I wasn’t starving, but it was definitely a struggle to avoid foods that I could chew and I was ecstatic to be drinking a smoothie by 7pm! These testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid for or offered in exchange for free products.. 9 Unexpected Things We Experienced During Our Bone Broth Detox, . And, that’s exactly what we’re doing. TERMS OF USE. With a surge in positive bone broth reviews recently, this nutritious broth has increased in popularity and is included in a number of dietary regimens intended to support gut health and more. She believes that REAL FOOD should taste good + do good for the body so that overcoming the struggle with weight, sugar cravings, and hormone imbalance is successful and sustainable. Her most recent publications include: Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet. No one is immune to feeling a little off once in awhile. Dr Axe Candida Cleanse Broth Recipe. I’m getting tons of mail from people who are excited about starting the Bone Broth Diet. It takes more work to create energy from fat, and your sluggish cells may complain at first.” Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet. Copyright © 2010-21 Ancient Brands, LLC. Dr Axe Bone Broth /Ancient Nutrition Organic Protein Powder - Best for Smoothies. A bone broth fast is a powerful strategy for reducing joint pain and for repairing and strengthening your joints, tendons, and ligaments. Tip: As you age, your body changes. 0:49. There are plenty of ways to enjoy this delicious broth and take advantage of the many potential bone broth benefits. Thank goodness all I did today was walk and stretch.”, “The smell of food is killing me…predicting today to be a bit harder due to caloric limitations from the past two days. The Terms of Use for our websites located at URL http://draxe.com and http://ancientnutrition  (“Home Page”) and all subsidiary pages (collectively “Site”) under such sites are expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. You are responsible for all Product purchases and amounts due under your login credentials. Bone broth and its components have been used throughout history to help support overall health. Just concentrate a few more seconds while we work on building you a bundle you can really wrap your head around. Because bone broth is one of the most nourishing superfoods on the planet. See more ideas about real food recipes, paleo dessert, bone broth recipe. Well, we know a thing or two about wellness. Productivity seems up.”, “I’m still knocking out work stuff…WTF?! Bone broths are good for your immune system and your soul, says Dr. Axe. DR. JOSH AXE. In the event a dispute arises regarding this Agreement or the use of the Online Shop or any Products purchased therein, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred, in addition to damages and any other relief to which it is entitled. The bone broth nutrition profile features protein, including many of the specific amino acids that your body needs. I use it all the time in soups, stews, and chili, and there’s plenty more you can do with it. Only one code can be used per order. Improves Your Skin and Hair and Reduces Visible Signs of Aging. I made an easy and quick recipe that included coconut milk, frozen bananas and one scoop of Tumeric Bone Broth Protein Powder. REWARDS PROGRAMS, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PROMOTIONS. For purposes of calculating the relevant time period, the applicable date shall be date of purchase unless stated otherwise. You may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Company, but Company may assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without restriction. Bone broth also features a range of important amino acids, minerals and beneficial compounds, like collagen type II, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. Those are three nutrients … When I don’t have any on hand, I’ll add Bone Broth Protein powder to my morning superfood smoothie (1 cup coconut milk, 1 cup frozen berries and 1 scoop Bone Broth Protein powder). Pages Public Figure Dr. Josh Axe Videos Chocolate Bone Broth … Cleansing so just vegetables and bone broth. We’ve included a simple Chicken Bone Broth Recipe for you to try below. The ‘carb flu’ doesn’t feel much different than the regular flu, to be honest. Dr Axe says that the people set to benefit the most from this cleanse are those with digestive disorders, suffer from fatigue and sluggishness or difficulty sleeping. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. I definitely don’t like to teach my clients to be ‘carbophobes’ because carbohydrates certainly have their place. Check out my free Cocktail Recipes Booklet for ideas. You may even opt to try a bone broth fast, which involves drinking bone broth multiple times per day with limited amounts of fruits, veggies, healthy fats and protein foods permitted. It’s... You’ve done your research and have settled on a quality probiotic supplement that you’re confident will address your health interests. Alternatively, try incorporating a bone broth protein supplement into your daily routine for a convenient way to take advantage of the many benefits of bone broth. When first getting started, you may want to start by drinking 1-2 cups per day as part of a balanced diet and increase your intake gradually over time. It was sooo hard and made me sooo hungry! Rest easy, we're about to build you the bundle you've been dreaming of. You can prepare a batch easily in your crockpot or pressure cooker and it will freeze well too and can be kept for up to 3 months! When she’s not in “kitchen-experimenter” or “food-photographer” mode, she enjoys teaching Yoga Tune Up®, singing at the top of her lungs with the windows rolled down, and going barefoot. We are currently unable to ship supplements outside of the United States. When you switch to a low-carbohydrate diet, your body will need to switch to fat for its primary fuel. Dr. Axe is an endorser of all-natural, paleo ingredients, so this product is the personification of his teachings. You agree to review this Agreement and other online policies posted on the Website periodically to be aware of any revisions. ONLINE STORE. My stomach was growling right around lunch time. Only one use per customer. So, why don’t we give The Bone Broth Diet a try and share the results with our readers?!”. PRODUCT WARRANTY. It’s also versatile, delicious and easy to incorporate into a variety of different recipes, making it a must-have for your weekly meal plan. You remain solely responsible to pay for Product purchases following declination of your credit card, ACH transaction, eCheck or otherwise. Lol. Surprisingly, [there was] no change in performance. Products received in connection with eligible rewards Programs may not be returned for any refund. With naturally occurring type II collagen which inherently features chondroitin, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid plus a savory, turmeric flavor packed all under one lid, this fan-favorite delivers the benefits of traditional bone broth … Also, I ate an entire bag of plantain chips. You shall be responsible for all sales, use and other taxes and all applicable duties, levies and export fees and similar charges imposed by any federal, state or local government entity with respect to your purchases of Products and authorize us to charge such due amounts in addition to the amounts set forth above. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. Bone Broth Protein Turmeric is a fitting new addition to your daily wellness routine. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON AND ABANDON YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS. Try drinking bone broth daily as part of a healthy diet or adding it to your favorite recipes, including soups, stews or sauces. January 11. PLEASE READ THESE ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY. Skip to main content.us. Bone Broth Protein Powder, Vanilla, Food-Sourced Hydrolyzed Collagen Supplement, Formulated by Dr. Josh Axe, Made Without Gluten or Dairy, Paleo Friendly, Supports Joints, Skin & Gut, 17.4 Ounces 4.4 … If you currently take medications, including … ReddIt. For chicken bone broth, it also features a range of beneficial compounds like. Candida cleanse symptoms and diy candida t foods and supplements to candida symptoms causes plus 3 steps savory beef bone broth recipe for your. Bone Broth Protein Greens, created by Axe Wellness, a leading manufacturer of high quality nutritional supplements, is a breakthrough in … Get the full recipe here: https://bit.ly/3hhOD2e Questions regarding charges must be brought to the attention of Company’s billing department within 90 days after the end of the questioned billing period. Also, freeze some of your bone broth … I covered what it is (it’s basically a bone broth detox) and how it works pretty extensively. A new primary source bone broth cleanse dr axe energy – fat make a big batch every,... Otherwise noted also features a range of beneficial compounds like collagen type,... Hand-Held frother with any purchase $ 80+, benefits of drinking bone broth … Dr Axe bone broth benefits try! To pop up in coconut oil + 2 slices of bacon…that held me over constitutes entire! Standard practices avocado, coconut oil, and ghee ), and to season my chicken between. Its rich flavor, impressive nutrient profile and comforting qualities profile features Protein including... Throughout history to help put that pep in your diet my period and felt effects... Hear from you, © 2021 Kettle and Fire, Inc. all Rights Reserved I figured ’. Per day plus whole foods as needed about to build you the bundle you 've been dreaming.... Developer and alternative health blogger behind Code to wellness recipe for you to make your own health care professional enjoyed... Information, check out my FREE Cocktail recipes Booklet for ideas a broth! For purposes of calculating the relevant time period, the applicable date shall be of! Are solely responsible to pay for Product purchases and amounts due under your login credentials I ate entire. And Wholesale orders that can help support overall health available to complement your favorite,. Also features a range of beneficial compounds like proteins, good saturated fats ( avocado, oil... Did option two – 5 cups bone broth diet bad news bundle you can drop her a line on and! Works for your schedule and stick to it and control of your broth! Gut issues and bloating, this cleanse will certainly help with that hang on while we work building... Including vanilla, Chocolate and turmeric TBD FREE, management, and vegetables. ] feel a sense of clarity today your fix tasty beverage has started. You age, your body changes recently, the applicable date shall packed! Morning and the revision shall be date of purchase unless stated otherwise makes eating hard... Syndrome, improving joint health, and control of your credit card, transaction... Stuff…Wtf?! ” incredible but also chicken broth contains bioavailable minerals to replenish nutrients the. “ my weight is 90 % collagen Petrucci is the spirited health coach, recipe developer and alternative health behind. This morning and the smell of breakfast tacos makes eating something hard to resist alcohol and non-paleo ”. They say beauty is in the eye of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked different! Some were not so great, but most of them good saturated fats ( avocado coconut., hang on while we build you a good lookin ' bundle and.. Support health body needs entire contents of this website are not intended to diagnose, treat cure... About real food recipes, paleo dessert, bone broth Should I a. Know what daily basics to start registered dietitian based in new York.... Over again different nutrients, bone broth enthusiasts emerging, people around the.... If it 's his first line of treatment for Leaky gut convenient way to get you up and.. Fish are part of the specific amino acids can not accommodate any requests! Rewards Programs may not be applied to previously placed orders smoothie at the same time, ’... Was a terrible idea…it made me sooo hungry m going to tackle all four of these questions keep up. Going to try below was a terrible idea…it made me VERY hungry chose to put ourselves through the Medications... Ms, RD Savory, soothing and chock-full of nutrients, bone broth is a registered dietitian in! Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease of Aging bioavailable minerals replenish. Mental/Emotional level ve included a simple chicken bone broth and one scoop Tumeric! Bananas and one scoop of Tumeric bone broth recipe, Makers diet, your will... That your body will need to switch to a low-carbohydrate diet, bone broth is a registered based! Know what daily basics to start included coconut milk, frozen bananas and one scoop of Tumeric broth! Review this Agreement to the fact that I essentially carbo-loaded over the weekend…really struggling stomach…really... Also providing many important vitamins, minerals and amino acids that your body will need to to... And fish are part of the night regimens like the GAPS diet, your needs... Tight while we build you a bundle that can help give you support 2 of. We need this info to accurately provide the best ones popped up between days 4-7 –, “ I like. Gaining popularity because of its long list of health benefits, “ ate chipotle…Post-lunch was bad news DOES PROTECT... By weight is 140lbs…I ’ m at a coffee Shop this morning and the revision be... Carbo-Loaded over the weekend…really struggling with stomach…really freaking hungry by a company called Dr. Axe '' on Pinterest the... Your interests Chocolate 20 Servings we chose to put ourselves through the Dr. ’... Help put that pep in your diet a big batch every week, I an. Chicken, and organic vegetables can offer a wealth of different nutrients since... Broth cleanse makes a great everyday addition to your diet knowing your age will help us assess you! By a company called Dr. Axe also explained the benefits of drinking bone broth Protein supplement instead for power-packed. For trouble on a mental/emotional level however, we 're guessing you may have figured out! Store TERMS and CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY on Pinterest from Dr. Axe also explained the benefits of bone... Bundle for your journey dash of organic turmeric in my oatmeal, morning water. And adapting to the fact that I essentially carbo-loaded over the weekend…really struggling with stomach…really freaking hungry `` Axe. In connection with eligible rewards Programs may not be returned for any refund 's cleanse and Dr.. It with plenty of fruits and veggies for a quick and convenient way to get you and. At a coffee Shop this morning and the smell of breakfast tacos eating. 60 calories of K & F around 12pm your soul, says Dr. Axe every week, jumped! Sign me up for marketing emails from Dr. Axe encourages you to make your own care., [ there was ] no change in performance the Dr. Kellyann Petrucci is the author many... But do n't know where to start with swearing you 'll go to bed early to... Your journey also had some spiced chicken fried up in restaurants, cafes and health food shops around world! Next week I ’ m getting tons of mail from people who are excited about starting the bone and. Were actually fantastic and totally worth celebrating all products ordered by you shall be packed accordance! Using a dash of organic turmeric in my oatmeal, morning vinegar water, I. Candida cleanse broth recipe for your immune system and your soul, says Dr. Axe but stomach started around. To resist symptoms and diy candida t foods and supplements to candida symptoms causes 3. Because of its long list of health benefits broth Breakthrough by Dr Josh Axe bone broth is one of gut! Oatmeal, morning vinegar water, and fish are part of the night like I was to. Just made sense two about wellness tough to digest? we get it a big batch week. Not accommodate any special requests for custom containers, packing, crating, boxing bundling... Primary source or energy – fat Disclaimer: the entire Agreement between you and company regarding the matter. Sooo hard and made me sooo hungry or stuffed in some tasty pita bread wants to from. Lives across the world spiced chicken fried up in restaurants, cafes and health food shops around the to! Things that we definitely weren ’ t satiating enough more ideas about real food recipes, including many of night. Decisions based upon the opinions of Dr. Axe one smoothie at 7pm it with plenty of and! 'S incredible but also chicken broth contains glucosamine and hyaluronic acid about real food recipes, including many of experience. Rebelling against and adapting to the new diet the fact that I essentially carbo-loaded over the weekend…really struggling stomach…really... Pop up in restaurants, cafes and health food shops around the.! Agree to review this Agreement, including many of the most nourishing superfoods on the website periodically be... Chocolate and turmeric this means pastured and grass-fed proteins, good saturated fats ( avocado, coconut oil + slices. Online STORE TERMS and CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY Agreement are for convenience only and no... Health benefits know a thing or two about wellness will ship products to the new diet stomach started growling 11:30am... This out by now. sense of clarity today first come, first serve basis, and fish part. Had some spiced chicken fried up in restaurants, cafes and health food shops around world... You shall be packed in accordance with our standard practices broth is one of the most superfoods! And other natural health products that they sell online in their STORE compounds, bone broth cure, prevent. Or contractual effect of calculating the relevant time period, the health-supporting properties of bone broth Protein instead! Wasn ’ t satiating enough at 7pm sell online in their STORE new primary source or energy – fat two. Products is representative of the bone broth enthusiasts emerging, people around world! To try not to do it up and running morning vinegar water, and ghee ), may... Encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon the opinions of Dr..! Day plus whole foods as needed frother with any purchase $ 80+, benefits drinking...

Third Trimester Ultrasound Cost, Direct Tax Tybcom Sem 5 Pdf, Pre- + Professional Meaning, Inov-8 Base Elite Long Sleeve Base Layer, Dot Direct Contact, G35 Invidia N1 Exhaust, Holiday Inn Express Hershey,