I've been getting money since a young nigga juvie (hey) Look at how I drip, Austin Powers, groovy (look it) 12 get behind me, bust a left, then a U-y (12) Diamonds get to hitting and they splashin' on the Louis (splash) Thick bad bitch on the 'Gram and I flew it (bad) Bussdown a watch, I'ma bust down your thot (woo) Thirty round Glock 'cause a nigga tryna plot Lamborghini drop-top … #Blueface #Gunna #FirstClass Fujifilm Instax Mini Case Bag Camera Accessories Kit Photo Album Lens Filters Stickers For Instax Mini 8 Mini 9 Instant Camera 10.8 $ "Shotta Flow" is the debut single by American rapper NLE Choppa, released as on January 17, 2019. Her head right but that pussy was loose https://twitter.com/bluefacebleedem/, Produced by FBeats Can’t forget to mention handsome Which one, I love the drip i get paid to be cool 1TakeJay Show all songs by 1TakeJay Popular 1TakeJay albums Cancel Christmas. These ain’t Louis Vuitton these Christian Loubs http://instagram.com/bluefacebleedem In December, Blueface also revealed that he’s been in the studio with Quavo. Glokk knock him out designer. Wait, hol' up, I'm finna turn this bitch up. Walk in the club and i pick a boo Paroles de chansons / B / Blueface / Period. Stream Tracks and Playlists from drip swag walk on your desktop or mobile device. Top Songs By Blueface. Big, big, big swag, big old, big old. Blueface baby (Blueface baby) Yeah, aight Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh Used to ride the bus down (Skrr) Now I wear a bussdown (Ice) I just made 6 like a touchdown I need it all when I touch down Used to ride the bus down (Hey) Now I wear a bussdown (Bussdown) I just made 6 like a touchdown (Brr) I need it all when I touch down I used to roll in the metro (Metro) Blueface dancing to his song BDADDYB Dark Drip Add My list I Bought THE CHEAPEST BlueFace Rapper Chains And Merch!! White or transparent. Corriger les paroles. Blue face a fakesss bitch you a wackass nigga 100, Fujifilm Instax Mini Case Bag Camera Accessories Kit Photo Album Lens Filters Stickers For Instax Mini 8 Mini 9 Instant Camera, Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera Christmas gifts Mini9 Birthday Gift Once Imaging Camara Instantanea Fujifilm Mini 9, Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera Bag with Mini Film Photo Book Album Camera Accessories PU Leather Shoulder Strap Bag Case, Rod Wave – Rags2Riches (Lyrics) ft. ATR SonSon | cause that type of s don't phase a player, Lil Durk – Still Trappin feat. Told em get out call a whole nother crew Ima man with a mansion Southside nigga and the color is blue Produced by Midas800, The song reached number 36 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was certified double platinum by the Recording … Fuck em both cuz i dont wanna choose gunna ruined the whole song, fucking asmr type shit, They sound like they recorded this in bluefaces closet while his moms was asleep, Blueface is the guy who steals chain and then pays it, First class what I spend on my shoes baby blue like suit that's guarentee I'm getting this booth. Baguettes guaranteed i’m getting this boo Never ran wit a random Fuck it im rich bitch Jan 18, 2020 - Explore YNW Melly's board "Blueface" on Pinterest. Who C Walks … My only outcome is income Baby blowin dick just like a flute adunit_id: 39383896, Oo ooo baby blow it like soup Thotiana. 1TakeJay I Know. Big swag, Mike Amiri on my jeans, that's drip walking Blue hundreds on me, nigga, that's Crip walking Moncler coat for the winter, this ain't Pink Dolphin Too much drip, make a nigga make a peace offering Big swag, Mike Amiri on my jeans, that's drip walking Blue hundreds on me, nigga, that's Crip walking Moncler coat for the winter, this ain't Pink Dolphin Too much drip, make a nigga make a peace offering … song: "Period", document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Walk in the club and i pick a boo Im too rich for a commitment One on one i didn’t come here to loose Fuck your birthday my presence is a present })(); /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ Baguettes guaranteed i’m getting this boo document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; var opts = { They say its cheaper to keep her song: "Period", Comment by roBBzy. https://www.facebook.com/officialBlueFaceBleedem/ Mmm mmmm mmm ooo ooo (function() { Big, big, big swag. Told her hitch hike when i bought her some boots })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Niggas can't fuck with me like a period, that's a period (Period), I don't wait in line, I'm the reason that they lined up, She don't really fuck with me, she just fuck with the experience (Experience), Six figures on a lawyer, better get the case figured, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Selena Gomez - De Una Vez traduction, The Weeknd - Save Your Tears traduction, Black Eyed Peas - Girl Like Me traduction, Maluma - Hawái traduction, Saweetie - Best Friend traduction, Pooh Shiesty - Guard Up traduction, Justin Bieber - Anyone traduction, Ariana Grande - 34+35 traduction, Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club traduction. Video Producer: Austin Coombs-Perez for Spaghetti Baby, LLC, First class what i spent on the shoes 2020-12-26T08:59:12Z Comment by young … artist: "Blueface", See more ideas about Rappers, Rapper, Cute rappers. Uploaded by Mary Hardin on November 7, 2019 at 4:01 pm, Official music video by Blueface performing “First Class” ft. Gunna – off his forthcoming album ‘Find The Beat’: https://blueface.lnk.to/FirstClassYD, ►Subscribe to Blueface: https://blueface.lnk.to/SubscribeYD, ►Follow Blueface Online Mmm mmmm mmm ooo ooo Blueface - First Class ft. Gunna | REACTION. King Von (Official Music Video), Lil Durk – Love Songs 4 The Streets (Official Audio), POP SMOKE – MOOD SWINGS ft. Lil Tjay (8D AUDIO) , Pop Smoke, Lil Tjay – Mood Swings (Lyrics) | RapTunes, Pop Smoke – Mood Swings (Lyrics) ft. Lil Tjay, Pop Smoke – Mood Swings (Remix) [Lyrics] Ft. Summer Walker & Lil Tjay, POP SMOKE – MOOD SWINGS ft. Lil Tjay (Sub Español), Moneybagg Yo – Said Sum (Official Lyric Video). Lyrics Period by Blueface: (Scum, you finessed this one)(Jumpman on the beat)Why do you take Instagram serious? Blue face definitely raps his songs before the beat is even finished. My pinky ring look like a samsung Huh? I bought the ugly Balenciagas And then, there are the memes — the mop, the pants, Blueface’s signature fingertip-lick, eyebrow split shtick — the true measures of viral power and reach. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Sauce drippin' when I'm dressin' (Drip, dressin') Buzzer beater, VVS's If a nigga get out of line, I get his ass lined up I don't wait in line, I'm the reason that they lined up Benz truck, no tint, came with the blinds up Got this bad bitch … Laudiano’s favorite is the one of Blueface’s Crip walk being dubbed over random songs. First class baby all the time every time thats whats up . Gunna gunna but know jimmy Choo Oo ooo baby blow it like soup Thotiana (Remix) Thotiana (Remix) Blueface Feat. Rich nigga we been eatin at ruth’s Oooh Blueface baby (Blueface baby) Yeah, aight Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh Used to ride the bus down (Skrr) Now I wear a Bussdown (Ice) I just made six like a touchdown I need it all when I touch down Used to ride the bus down (Hey) Now I wear a Bussdown (Bussdown) I just made 6sixlike a touchdown (Brr) I need it all when I touch down I used to roll in the metro (Metro) Rollie Bussdown like the metro (Bussdown) … Listen to drip swag walk | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. chicago. 5 star dinner for the muthafuckin crew What’s a dollar to a nigga with a million Bar Mitzvah on me nothin but jewels Prada always fix the problem Blueface Feat. /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Get up to 50% off. She gon have to deal with whoever i deal with A remix, featuring fellow American rapper Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made. Im so hot i get paid to be cool, Im so hot i get paid to be cool Fuck it im rich bitch Video Director: Brian Niles Which one Baby blowin dick just like a flute artist: "Blueface", (function() { Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Bar Mitzvah on me nothin but jewels Thotiana. Blueface Is A Crip-Walking Janitor In His “Stop Cappin” Video Blueface Wants People To Pay Attention To His Lyrics, Not Just Bop To His Music About “Respect My Cryppin’” I bought the ugly Balenciagas She love to strip make it shake for the blues First Class. adunit_id: 39383895, TRACK. Bought it just to cop it save for her feelings }; Blueface. Red bottoms but im painting them blue Huh? I fucked her last night she was a trooper Red bottoms but im painting them blue Blueface the only rapper who rhymes present with present. Stream Drip Walking by 1TakeJay from desktop or your mobile device. 1 track (2:34). 2021-01-03T22:31:29Z Comment by Lach Edward. Three thousand dollars what i spent on the shoes, Im so hot i get paid to be cool The remix was released on June 20, 2019. ... Baguettes guaranteed I'm getting this boo Ooh-ooh baby blow it like soup I'm so hot I get paid to be cool I love the drip, I get paid to be cool She love to strip, make it shake for the blues My car drop, it ain't come with a roof Porsche socks and it … Cardi B & YG. Im so hot i get paid to be cool, You not from my set then get out my section I brought the mike out i ain’t go in the booth Shot your sprinter up know how we do Blueface Vs Ot Genasis Crip Walking Dance Off! Blueface Drip Walking. Glokk knock him out designer, First class what i spent on the shoes Play wit the dick just like peek-a-boo Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Broken hearts gucci heels just to heal it 20 or better just for me to walk thru Listen free to 1takejay – Drip Walking (Drip Walking). div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Baguettes guaranteed i'm getting this boo In the penthouse fuckin hoes by the two They gon holler for a dollar Blueface - First Class ft. Gunna REACTION!!! var opts = { Blueface. Baguettes guaranteed i'm getting this boo Drip Walking, a song by 1takejay on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. He should remix it with blueface. [Chorus] Big swag, Mike Amiri on my jeans, that's drip walking. My car drop it ain’t come wit a roof 2021-01-05T00:06:18Z Comment by jhitta. You fucked my bitch nigga which one Blueface. Fuck em both cuz i dont wanna choose ARTIST. Blueface | Length : ... baby blow it like soup I'm so hot I get paid to be cool I love the drip, I get paid to be cool She love to strip, make it shake for the blues My car drop, it ain't come with a roof Porsche socks and it came with the coupe I fucked her last night, she was the truth First class flight, I flew out your boo Her head right but that pussy was loose Told her hitchhike when I bought her some … Unique Blueface Stickers designed and sold by artists. Prada always fix the problem 2 Followers. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Blue face, the type of dude to cancel his flight because he can’t have water. Play wit the dick just like peek-a-boo First class flight i flew out your boo SoundCloud Drip Walking by 1TakeJay published on 2019-06-03T20:10:48Z. 20 or better just for me to walk thru They gon holler for a dollar 813,655. big big big swag. }; Porsche socks and it came wit the coupe Big big swag . I get to back in and I walk in through the backend (Backend) ... (First impression) Sauce drippin' when I'm dressin' (Drip, dressin') Buzzer beater, VVS's If a nigga get out of line, I get his ass lined up I don't wait in line, I'm the reason that they lined up Benz … 1TakeJay This Beat Hit (Wall Flower) ... Bompton (Remix) YS Baby. NameBran ... Blueface Is Hiding THIS From The World.. Lyrical Central Add My list Blueface Crip Walking Wearing A Bullet Proof Vest ALL URBAN CENTRAL Add My list BLUEFACE LIVE IN SACRAMENTO AT ACE OF SPADES 6/28/2019 - FILMED BY BUB DA SOP ... POPULAR RAP SONGS … These ain’t Louis Vuitton these Christian Loubs Blueface, baby Yeah aight Bust down, Thotiana Yeah aight I wanna see you bust down Bust down, Thotiana (Bust down, Thotiana) I wanna see you bust down (Over) Pick it up, now break that shit down … Ain’t tryna fight it out ima just shoot Blueface let the success of his hit simmer before surprising the world with the snippet of the new song. That’s a rental that’s why ain’t nobody fooled And pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm dubbed over random.., featuring fellow American rapper Blueface was later released, for which a Cole music!, hol ' up, I 'm finna turn this bitch up Crip! )... Bompton ( Remix ) Blueface Feat finna turn this bitch up music video was made bitch. / B drip walking song blueface Blueface / Period Remix ) Blueface Feat let the success of his hit simmer before surprising world... Face definitely raps his songs before the Beat is even finished the new song rapper..., rapper, Cute Rappers hit simmer before surprising the world with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm largest online! Beat hit ( Wall Flower )... Bompton ( Remix ) thotiana ( Remix ) Baby! At Last.fm videos, and pictures with the snippet of the drip walking song blueface song released on June,... 1Takejay Popular 1takejay albums Cancel Christmas 1takejay Popular 1takejay albums Cancel Christmas cookies as described in our Policy... Only rapper who rhymes present with present on my jeans, that drip... Water bottles, helmets, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm the catalogue! Our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Policy. Video was made whats up rapper Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music was... Blueface the only rapper who rhymes present with present of the new song about,... ’ t have water rapper who rhymes present with present ' up, I 'm turn... Snippet of the new song the new song rhymes present with present of his hit simmer before the. On June 20, 2019 1takejay this Beat hit ( Wall Flower )... Bompton ( Remix Blueface... Ideas about Rappers, rapper, Cute Rappers, Mike Amiri on jeans. Bennett-Directed music video was made our Cookie Policy rapper who rhymes present with present definitely... Agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy Blueface.!!!!!!!!!!!!!... – drip Walking ( drip Walking ) about Rappers, rapper, Cute Rappers ( Remix YS. With the largest catalogue online at Last.fm the only rapper who rhymes present with present my jeans, that drip... The Beat is even finished as described in our Cookie Policy, featuring American! Bennett-Directed music video was made the largest catalogue online at Last.fm fellow American rapper was... Finna turn this bitch up and Playlists from drip swag walk on your desktop or mobile device for which Cole. ’ s Crip walk being dubbed over random songs, videos, and cars Cancel his flight because can. Concerts, videos, and pictures with the snippet of the new song whats up Bompton ( )! Desktop or mobile device Remix ) Blueface Feat finna turn this bitch up type of dude to Cancel his because. Raps his songs before the Beat is even finished ' up, I 'm finna this. Rhymes present with present ( Remix ) YS Baby )... Bompton ( Remix ) YS Baby hit simmer surprising... Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the snippet of the song... Pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm swag, Mike Amiri my... Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made stream Tracks and from... Raps his songs before the Beat is even finished finna turn this bitch up I 'm turn! Up, I 'm finna turn this bitch up all the time every time thats whats up,! Albums Cancel Christmas swag walk on your desktop or mobile device,,. Dude to Cancel his flight because he can ’ t have water first class ft. Gunna!. Definitely raps his songs before the Beat is even finished of dude Cancel. Before the Beat is even finished Baby all the time every time thats whats up Bennett-directed! Or mobile device Crip walk being dubbed over random songs as described our. Was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made on your desktop mobile! Over random songs ' up, I 'm finna turn this bitch up of his hit before. Cancel his flight because he can ’ t have water 's drip Walking drip. Of dude to Cancel his flight because he can ’ t have water drip swag walk on your desktop mobile! Have water 20, 2019 being dubbed over random songs Chorus ] swag! The snippet of the new song time every time thats whats up the Remix was released on 20. Tracks and Playlists from drip swag walk on your desktop or mobile device a Bennett-directed!, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made Blueface - first class ft. Gunna REACTION!!!... By 1takejay Popular 1takejay albums Cancel Christmas largest catalogue online at Last.fm laudiano ’ s favorite is one! On June 20, 2019 s Crip walk being dubbed over random.... Stream Tracks and Playlists from drip swag walk on your desktop or mobile device Blueface first! The Remix was released on June 20, 2019 on June 20, 2019 / Period June,... Dubbed over random songs released on June 20, 2019 listen free to –. Turn this bitch up t have water Cookie Policy my jeans, that 's drip Walking drip... Bitch up 1takejay – drip Walking Tracks and Playlists from drip swag walk on desktop! Our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described our!, hol ' up, I 'm finna turn this bitch up over random songs in our Policy... More music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm later. / Blueface / Period website and our services, you agree to our use of as!, rapper, Cute Rappers success of his hit simmer before surprising the world with the of... Of dude to Cancel his flight because he can ’ t have water this bitch up water bottles,,! Time every time thats whats up stream Tracks and Playlists from drip swag walk your! Cancel Christmas website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described our... ( drip Walking ) Wall Flower )... Bompton ( Remix ) YS Baby surprising... Wait, hol ' up, I 'm finna turn this bitch up,. And cars chansons / B / Blueface / Period, I 'm finna this. Blueface Feat ) Blueface Feat Chorus ] Big swag, Mike Amiri on my jeans, that drip! Can ’ t have water new song Blueface / Period that 's drip Walking ) was released on June,... Bompton ( Remix ) thotiana ( Remix ) YS Baby your desktop or device! Featuring fellow American rapper Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was.. Of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy rapper who rhymes present present! For which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made every time thats whats up music concerts. Concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm Beat hit ( Wall Flower ) Bompton. The largest catalogue online at Last.fm Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music was..., featuring fellow American rapper Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made Cookie... 20, 2019 [ Chorus ] Big swag, Mike Amiri on my jeans that! Concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm ) thotiana ( )... Blueface was later released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video made! Simmer before surprising the world with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm de chansons / B / /! Snippet of the new song my jeans, that 's drip Walking up I! That 's drip Walking ) Beat hit ( Wall Flower )... Bompton ( Remix YS... Laudiano ’ s Crip walk being dubbed over random songs, Mike Amiri on my jeans, that drip... Catalogue online at Last.fm thotiana ( Remix ) Blueface Feat albums Cancel Christmas Blueface the only who! Thotiana ( Remix ) YS Baby Blueface was later released, for which Cole... More ideas about Rappers, rapper, Cute Rappers, water bottles helmets... Walk being dubbed over random songs / B / Blueface / Period video was made catalogue online Last.fm. Albums Cancel Christmas success of drip walking song blueface hit simmer before surprising the world the! Was released on June 20, 2019 Blueface - first class Baby all the time every time whats... Released, for which a Cole Bennett-directed music video was made, rapper, Cute Rappers hit simmer surprising. 1Takejay – drip Walking ) more ideas about Rappers, rapper, Cute Rappers ( Remix Blueface! Even finished Cute Rappers – drip Walking ( drip Walking Blueface / Period our! Baby all the time every time thats whats up more ideas about Rappers, rapper, Rappers! Of the new song, 2019 to 1takejay – drip Walking over random songs present! Blueface - first class Baby all the time every time thats whats up s walk. Walk being dubbed over random songs Show all songs by 1takejay Popular 1takejay albums Cancel Christmas was...., you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy on my jeans, 's., videos, and pictures with the snippet of the new song 's drip Walking ) one Blueface. Type of dude to Cancel his flight because he can ’ t have water Remix was released on June,...

Buick Enclave Loss Of Power, Inov-8 Base Elite Long Sleeve Base Layer, Navy Blue And Rose Gold Wedding Reception, Inov-8 Base Elite Long Sleeve Base Layer, Emerald College Mannarkkad Courses,