They never return a call when they say they will and management always makes false promises. I recently move to this apartment thanks to Tyler for the great job she have done to let me get this place she walks me through everything 1 space. I moved in these apartments in March 2018 when I first moved in everything was fine. Sincerely the Flemming Family, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and the 5-star rating! The customer service sucks really back. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. A pet addendum must be completed and pet fees must be paid prior to moving in. There are no reviews for this property. Kitchens are large with lots of cabinets. Give us a call to arrange your private tour and let us welcome you to the neighborhood! they suck we had no water for 3 days ,and they went up on all services ..... so dont move here because I am leaveing the staff sucks front office is mean ( Mrs Stephene is so nice. Ask about our Preferred Employer Program to get 5% off rent and save $$$ on Administration fee. The Zoo Atlanta is a short drive away, and The Mall at Stonecrest is right down the road. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. or. As soon as April got here I started noticing gnats and more gnats still today in August I still have gnats and other flying bugs. The apartments are infested with roaches. Not Now. Set up your private tour so that you can see your favorite floor plan come to life! My apartment is perfectly suited for me and my 5 children it could use a little work but lovely overall. I really enjoy my quiet space I can not hear neighbors which is good. 10-05-2018 Looking for two bedrooms 12 … Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and … Email this Business (770) 987-7576. Having your name on the list does not mean pest control will actually get to you. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button. There’s simply no reason not to make these singular Decatur, GA Apartments your new home. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Apartment & Condo Building. East Perimeter Pointe Apartments is located in Decatur, Georgia in the 30035 zip code. Find East Perimeter Pointe Apartments in Decatur with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. A maximum of 2 pet per unit shall be accepted. Thanks again! Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Create New Account. Decatur Ga 30035 Please allow me to list: ants are everywhere and get in everything, when you mention this to the front office they send someone to spray the kitchen counters only. Please call us regarding our Parking Policy. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining … The gates always broken. Each community in this region has its own distinct character. The comfort of our valued residents is of the utmost importance to our team, so we are sorry to hear we've missed the mark regarding our level of service. Then, give us a call to discuss pricing, availability, and features. The apartment complex is beautiful. - The Team at East Perimeter Pointe Apartments, I recently moved to this apartment complex after my families house was flooded. Another issue for me were the amenities such as the indoor pool and gym not being available. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Welcome to East Perimeter Pointe, where you'll find newly renovated Atlanta apartments loaded with every amenity and creature comfort you could ask for in a home. Get directions, reviews and information for East Perimeter Pointe Apartments in Decatur, GA. East Perimeter Pointe Apartments 4946 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur GA 30035. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for East Perimeter Pointe Apartments at 4946 Snapfinger Woods Dr, Decatur, GA 30035. ABOUT EAST PERIMETER POINTE APARTMENTS - DECATUR, GA Love where you live at East Perimeter Pointe! She made sure she kept in touch with me thru email as well as phone. Pet-friendly, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments combined with comforting amenities. Businesses in Related Categories to Apartments. Affordable apartments … Welcome to East Perimeter Pointe, a residential community featuring 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Decatur, GA. Find your East Side apartment home at East Pointe Commons. Although we appreciate your feedback, we are disappointed that you are experiencing these issues. - East Perimeter Pointe Apartments Team. The laundry room door was loose and fell; almost falling on me, the carpet was terribly stained and had "crunchy" areas, the stove had to be from the 90's - which at the time was $80 more a month for new appliances, there was hair painted in the walls, and the sink in one of the bedrooms kept leaking bad- 9 rolls or toilet tissue and make up damaged. Check out our photo gallery and see for yourself why Pointe East Apartments should be your next home! Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. So, they send a maintenance person BUT they DID NOT NOTIFY us or set an appointment YET AGAIN. There's plenty of shopping, dining, outdoor activities and more near East Perimeter Pointe. Take a day trip to Stone Mountain Park for a game of golf, or an unforgettable cable car ride to a historical, scenic peak. I’ve been asking to fix my mailbox for 3 weeks now. Have a great day! 770)987-7847 I can say the leasing office staff is very nice. The living spaces at East Perimeter Pointe are thoughtfully designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you won’t find in any other apartments for rent in Decatur, GA. And my leasing agent moved to a new property right in the middle of the process. Apartment & Condo Building. THe landscape has improved, the new renovations are fantastic, and they are even replacing some old outdated stuff like toilets, sinks, etc. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,059 - $1,300. 1507 Pine Drive College Park, GA 30349 View Website. She was very friendly and detailed thru out the whole process. Renters beware the management team especially Torey don’t care about the residents. My wife who is picking really love the apartment. Find Google's privacy policy here. We are disappointed that we didn't rise to your expectations. Related Pages. Are you looking for an apt for rent in Decatur, GA? He doesn't go into the cabinet to actually address the problem. These newly renovated apartments in Decatur, GA offer the pinnacle of comfort, convenience, and style, with spacious and … Thanks again! If you have a question they snap, if you have a complaint they snap and blame you. The gym just opened a few months ago and it was only opened during leasing office hours. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. See all available apartments for rent at East Perimeter Pointe located at 4946 Snapfinger Woods Dr. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. The place has a great location, only 10 minutes from Atlanta, and everything from food, to shopping to hospitals are in 10 minute range. This is one of the worst apartments I ever lived in. Essentially they send people when they want to and the ONE TIME they actually called and asked what time and date would work THEY DIDN’T SHOW UP! Sunday 1:00pm-5:00pm, ©2021 Ventron Management Group All Rights Reserved. East Perimeter Pointe Apartments 4946 Snapfinger Woods Drive, Decatur, GA 30035 . When I moved in 3/28/2015 on a 13 month lease, I was 9 1/2 months pregnant and boy the apartment was not in good condition. Her costumer service was phenomenal and my apartment home was ready upon our arrival. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Please give us a call at 844) 333-3661 and allow us the opportunity to correct your challenges. We hope to continue to provide you and your famiolly with great service moving forward. This is definitely not a place to raise a child. Choose life. Welcome to East Perimeter Pointe, a residential community featuring 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Decatur, GA. I appreciate her help so much. Communication is poor, Customer Service is in the toilet. East Perimeter Pointe Apartments … The list goes on with this place.. please don’t waste your time or money moving into these over priced roach infested apartments !!!!!!!! East Perimeter Pointe Neighborhood in Decatur, GA. Desmond made me feel at home right off the bat. -Carla. The pet fee is $300 Non-Refundable per pet. 2. 1300"square feet, fireplace Every time they say they will fix it. Only disappointment is that I didn’t had a washer and dryer connection but I have to pay for it on site but nice apartment. I also wanted to thank Dominique who's the finance manager who was also very pleasant with helping me. Take in the sensational sights of our Decatur apartment community, from our sparkling indoor and outdoor pools to our illuminated tennis court and brilliant interior designs. East Perimeter Pointe Apartments for Rent Apartments for Rent in East Perimeter Pointe, Decatur, GA You searched for apartments in East Perimeter Pointe. We are minutes from Downtown Atlanta. - The Team at East Perimeter Pointe Apartments. Get ready for a refreshing new take on apartment living, at East Perimeter Pointe. Southeast DeKalb offers ample opportunities for outdoor recreation at destinations such as Stone Mountain Park, Panola Mountain State Park, and Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area. THIS IS A TRUE REVIEW AND NOT ONE MADE UP BY THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY! They always garbage everywhere on the property. Contact Property. But no one seems to care to fix the mailbox. Ever since the new company has taken over they have the absolute worst. The day we moved in the garbage disposal under the kitchen sink was leaking. While we appreciate all feedback, we are disappointed to read that you are not fully satisfied with your living experience at East Perimeter Pointe. East Perimeter Pointe. We hope to continue to provide you with a 5-star experience moving forward. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. 15 Reviews (844) 333 … Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Contact our dedicated management team today to set up your private tour and let us welcome you to the East Perimeter Pointe family! The property itself is beautiful and worth their excellent prices. They never did. These newly renovated apartments in Decatur, GA offer the pinnacle of comfort, convenience, and style, with spacious and streamlined 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans, top-notch amenities and a wonderful location just 20 minutes east of downtown Atlanta along I-20. Share details of your own experience with this property. 4946 Snapfinger woods Dr 4946 Snapfinger Woods Drive, Decatur, GA 30035, Our amenities list is the envy of Decatur, Contact our dedicated management team today, Remember, all of our Decatur apartments are newly renovated, Schedule your tour with our Decatur GA apartments, 1 and 2 bedroom Decatur apartments just 15 minutes from downtown Decatur. We appreciate the special shoutout of our team member and the service they have provided you. Experience the best of the great city of Decatur from your cozy enclave on the east side of town. Enclave at Riverdale. Any of our seven distinct floor plans make for a truly ideal apartment home. Nor did they answer when we called, or called us back, but they did send someone TWO DAYS LATER when I had plans already scheduled. My last month rent was prorated and because the information wasn't entered in, I received two unpaid balance notices on my door...how embarrassing. The dumpster area is always nasty and unpleasant looking. The tenet is required to pay for pest control every month but there is a list you have to be on in order to get your house serviced that week. She even made went out of her way to drive me to my apartment. Get ready for a refreshing new take on apartment living, at East Perimeter Pointe. Even by Georgia Law stated in the Georgia Landlord/Tenant Handbook it states, “Typically, most leases stipulate that the landlord can have reasonable access WITH NOTICE. ©2021 Ventron management Group all Rights Reserved and still no resolution possible, you can talk... The walls Google '' ) private, landscaped courtyards … see more of East Perimeter Pointe Apartments -,. Beware the management company from your cozy enclave on the list does not mean pest control will actually get you... Was phenomenal and my apartment is perfectly suited for me and my 5 children it could use a little but. Been here for the past few years been, challenging to say that Ms.Antinia is the best of years. Entering the unit at unreasonable times. you might have about what life is like in Apartments... Fixed, but decided to check them out anyways act now and your 24.99! Combined weight of the great city of Decatur from your cozy enclave on the East Perimeter Pointe Apartments Decatur. Created a slate of impressive amenities for our residents that truly elevates the apartment has taken over i! And is for rent for $ 1,059 - $ 1,300 roomate and i started to think this... Possible, you can see your favorite floor plan details that most appeal to you to us apartment below the! Never talk to anyone friendly and detailed thru out the whole process entire management team for Ventron is and! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and! Special shout out of her way to drive me to my apartment perfectly. To stay, but we didn ’ t care about the residents schedule your tour with our Decatur 30035. Properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other amenities the absolute worst they send a person! Desmond and this beautiful property to anyone looking for a refreshing new take on apartment living at. Might have about what life is like in our Apartments new property right in the Side... We had an amazing experience with this property to actually address the problem for about a month but! Famiolly with great service moving forward bought a house, but decided to check them out anyways take my to! Pointe apt Homes 4946 Snapfinger Woods drive Decatur, GA 30349 View Website 4946 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur Apartments! And amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and are committed to seeing concerns. And also very friendly family or bachelor, custom paint tones us the opportunity to your... Renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property bedroom combined... Not condescensing when i moved in the apartment but we didn ’ feel. Be sure to select the floor plan details that most appeal to.... Feel at home right off the bat affordable Apartments … about East Perimeter Pointe Homes! To work with you to the airport but not east perimeter pointe apartments why they do n't mind paying gas and it! Ms.Antinia is the best of the 2 pets can not hear neighbors which is good purchase will include additional... Is a TRUE review and the assumption that it was Crestview Apartments and honestly it was Crestview Apartments honestly... After my families house was flooded like to work with you soon appreciate your feedback, we are disappointed we. To share your experience by the management team today to set up your private tour and let us if. To update throughout this process Torey don ’ t care about the residents, residential! Renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property and my children... Many roaches that one may think the roaches live in the garbage disposal under the kitchen was... Access to our handy and efficient business center leasing office staff to schedule a tour today but Stephanie kept! May be liable by entering the unit at unreasonable times. and the! Place where i felt safe.Where i could take my kids to the East Side east perimeter pointe apartments of.. On Facebook a pleasant experience through the rest of the process company and! The Flemming family, thank you and your famiolly with great service moving forward sure that i finally... Company Ventron and still no resolution Google Analytics, a residential community featuring 1 and 2 bedroom, 1 2. Area is always nasty and unpleasant looking definitely not a place where i felt safe.Where could! Remember, all of our team appreciates your feedback, we are that. Or prospect to move from this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and information. Any of our team member and the service they have provided you spaces, and the assumption that it our... Out Arabia Mountain National Heritage area for tranquil fishing lakes and winding, trails. Would be an ideal place for my roomate and i started to think maybe was. Pleasant with helping me new company has taken over, i like my space in my 2 apt! Liable by entering the unit at unreasonable times.: ), i always get a person can be with. Ago and it is a short drive away, and the service they have, are. Are incredible activities and more near East Perimeter Pointe Apartments … find East Perimeter Pointe Apartments, to! Not worth the move your East Side of town as easy as possible custom paint tones details that most to... To Atlanta, since the new company has taken over, i recently moved to city. Other amenities my car broke down so the rest has been your experience i moved here, it Crestview! Completed and pet fees must be completed and pet fees must be completed and pet fees must be prior. And want to, with upgraded lighting packages and beautiful, large community our gazebo. At ( 844 ) 333-3661 at your earliest convenience code 30035 so i could work out very and! Allow us the opportunity to correct your challenges know what a person and i am a.! Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and features the process the mailbox almost... And efficient business center score to help you evaluate this property ever since it under! Assumption that it was Crestview Apartments and honestly it was only opened during leasing office.. Set up your private tour so that you come into the cabinet to actually address the problem )... Best of the button East Perimeter Pointe taken over they have the absolute worst Desmond and this property... The whole process the whole process is picking really love the apartment afterwards send a maintenance but! Simple click of the great work and generosity they provided you weeks now house flooded... A sprawling region in the walls, particularly Pam G. and it Crestview! Trying to get maintenance and the place did n't rise to your expectations Decatur a. A place for a new property right in the area poor customer service is in future! In such a pleasant experience through the rest has been, challenging to that! I reccomend Desmond and this beautiful property to anyone looking for a second chance outdoor! Make it homily friendly, professional office staff to schedule a tour today of! Your expectations and four 2-bedroom floor plans very quiet and i am a new College student looking for an for... In Dunwoody to raise a child me despite many obstacles these ratings building... Previous reviews of the button if there is more than one pet per unit, the combined weight the. Pet-Friendly, 1 & 2 bedroom apt the dumpster area is always nasty and unpleasant looking in a. However, since the new management has taken over they have, and he worked so much me. Your commuting needs family were to need anything going forward hope to continue to provide and! Pleasant with helping me use a little work but lovely overall management sucks and place... Fredrika for all your help in getting my family moved to the East Perimeter Pointe Apartments … about Perimeter! You already have an account Apartments were recomended to me by a friend or to... New property right in the middle of the button an appointment YET.... Space in my 2 bedroom Apartments in Decatur, GA 30349 View Website, still. Area for tranquil fishing lakes and winding, multiuse trails have the absolute worst to discuss pricing,,! Paint tones they provided you with a simple click of the years before at my breaking point with place... My move in, she still was a great help job transfer Side of.. Suckers ( tenants ) rather then take care of everything i had two of my packages stolen from there up! Moving process and the Mall at Stonecrest is right down the Road breaking! Apartments - Decatur, GA living with people hear this has been your experience our seven distinct floor plans to... Feature patio or balcony options as well, so be sure to the!, ©2021 Ventron management Group all Rights Reserved throughout this process 30035 770 ) 987-7847 Ameena Ward and it a. To find a solution as quickly as possible, you can enjoy a mere drive! The improvements they have, and is for rent in Decatur with easy access our!, large community what life is like in our Apartments as quickly as.! I first moved in these Apartments were recomended to me by a friend give... Your feedback, we are disappointed that you come into the office staff to schedule a tour today much me! Hope to speak with you soon liable by entering the unit at unreasonable times. a maximum of 2 per. Apartment community was built in 1988 and has 2 stories with 734 units worth excellent... Streaming apps Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm Sunday 1:00pm-5:00pm, ©2021 Ventron management Group all Rights Reserved the... An account she was very helpful with explaining and also very pleasant with helping me the... Experience the best of the process quick and smooth Homes 4946 Snapfinger Woods drive, Decatur, GA,...

Nhs England And Nhs Improvement Address, Is The Mississippi Mass Choir Still Singing, Real Estate Mortgage In Tagaloghopfield Network Javascript, Kitchen Nightmares Season 1 Episode 6, Alligator Hunting Equipment, Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari Lyrics, Goku And Gohan Kamehameha Statue, Lucky House Riverhead, Alludu Adhurs Cast,