In 1991, the revenue from the first home video release of Fantasia broke records, prompting Disney’s executives to reconsider Walt’s unrealized vision of a sequel. Yes, there was a time when Netflix and other various streaming sites did not exist. These VHS box sets were HUGE, so if you had a three-VHS set then you were talking about a big brick. A still from the Pines of Rome sequence from Fantasia 2000. With this special edition DVD, you are invited on a behind-the-scenes look at Fantasia. Blu-ray $18.46 DVD $16.58 VHS Tape from $4.99 Additional VHS Tape options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from VHS Tape November 14, 2000 … This won’t affect the price you pay and helps us offer the best product recommendations. Fantasia's last theatrical re-release occurred on October 5, 1990 after undergoing a restoration process. AU $14.50 + AU $30.00 shipping . November 14, 2000 How did I not know this exists? Fantasia - VHS - Walt Disney Masterpiece. Unforgettable images are brought to life by some of the world's best music -- the comedy of Mickey Mouse as a troublemaking sorcerer's apprentice, the beauty of winged fairies and cascading snowflakes, even plump hippos performing ballet in tutus! Audio Commentary by Executive Producer Roy E. Disney, Conductor James Levine and Producer Don Ernst, Audio Commentary by Segment Directors and Art Directors, Academy Award-Winning Animated Short, "Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom". Centering the classic masterpiece is Mickey Mouse himself in his iconic sorcerer’s outfit. There are 197 fantasia on vhs for sale on Etsy, and they cost $36.43 on average. Of course, since Pooh has been around for decades on end, it should come as no surprise that old VHS tapes for the movie are worth at least something. Protection is key to keeping items safe and valuable. Subtitles 4:3 (Fantasia)1.85:1 (Anamorphic) (Fantasia 2000) The Black Diamond Edition of Fantasia has a gorgeous cover. For the first time ever, Fantasia is available on DVD in a special, uncut edition! English SDH Disney+ is now available in the U.S. From what I know of the film and its plot, it’s very controversial in how it discusses some subjects, and that just sounds like a movie I want to avoid. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was one of the very first Disney films ever created. $3.99 shipping. Unfortunately, The Hunchback of Notre Dame is not as valuable of a VHS copy in comparison to other films on this list. 5 out of 5 stars (465) 465 reviews. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. From shop MyNostalgicLife. Fantasia 2000 is a 1999 American animated film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.Produced by Roy E. Disney and Donald W. Ernst, it is the 38th Disney animated feature film and sequel to Fantasia (1940). Navy-Blue Warnings (2000) 2. In Peter Pan, three siblings venture off to Never Land with Peter Pan and go on magical adventures, all while encountering mermaids, fairies, and pirates. The Black Diamond Edition of this princess movie is worth $1,000. 7:18. Free delivery for many products! Fun. TylerTristar2isback/POE. The conductor is James Levine and each segment is introduced by the actor Steve Martin, the violinist Itzhak Perlman, the actress Bette Midler, the entertainer Penn & Teller, the actor James Earl Jones, the conductor Quincy Jones and the actress Angela Lansbury. Toy Story 2 Allegro con brio – abstract patterns resembling butterflies and bats explore a world of light and darkness which are conquered by light at last. 4.6 out of 5 stars 527 ratings. English, French See more ideas about vhs, vhs tapes, vhs movie. Fantasia/2000 [VHS] James Levine (Actor), Steve Martin (Actor), Don Hahn (Director), & Rated: G. Format: VHS Tape. Region code Fantasia 2000 (VHS/DVD) In comparison to other movies on this list, Cinderella does not have as high of a value. The further I go, the more familiar each VHS cover looks. Obviously, since VHS tapes are no longer in production, there’s value within them. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 4:42. The VHS tape for Fantasia is valued at $500. For the first time ever, Fantasia is available on DVD in a special, uncut edition! ... Fantasia 2000 - Fun And Fancy Free - The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad - Walt Disney 3 Movie Bundling Blu-ray. Bambi is more or less the tamer, laid-back version of The Lion King, and a Black Diamond Edition of the VHS is only worth about $250. Closing to Rugrats Discover America 2000 VHS. Audio Commentaries by Roy E. Disney, Conductor James Levine, And More! The first edition of this VHS tape is approximately $1,500, which is a lot of money for one single film. 5: 60 Years of Musical Magic, https://retromedialibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Fantasia_2000_(VHS/DVD)?oldid=68704. I couldn’t even find it on any online retailer to give it an estimated value, which automatically makes it valuable in some way. Followed by Did you scroll all this way to get facts about fantasia on vhs? Like its predecessor, Fantasia 2000 consists of animated segments set to pieces of classical music. 1: 60 Years of Musical Magic, Classic Disney Vol. Never before has this masterpiece looked and sounded better than in this 60th anniversary edition DVD. First, it’s my favorite Disney movie of all time, mainly because it kept with the theme of romance while making its female lead stronger and cooler than other Disney princesses. You guessed it: blue. Yep, I can definitely remember holding this VHS tape at some point in my life, and my student loans are instantly regretting allowing my parents to decide what to do with said tapes. eBay 8/10/20 listing for Disney Black Diamond VHS tapes. Twilight Sparkle's Retro Media Library is a FANDOM Movies Community. Blue Warnings (2000-2005)2. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers, Pokemon: The 15 Strongest Gigantamax Forms, Ranked, 25 Disney VHS Tapes Worth A Fortune Today, Pokemon: 10 Unanswered Questions We Have From Pokedex Entries, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: 10 Historical Figures You Encounter During The Game. Actual Selling Prices of Disney Black Diamond VHS . 7:18. The Mr Men Show. 1:11. 11:43. Model sheet of "Joe". 99. I just hope that the live-action remake doesn’t ruin my appreciation for the film. The VHS copy of Pinocchio is worth about $50, which is pretty good for a Disney VHS tape. Fairly OddParnets. News found a The Little Mermaid VHS on eBay for $9,999.OMG. Fantasia (60th Anniversary):18268 (DVD) Fantasia 2000:19571 (DVD)20859 (VHS)The Fantasia Anthology:21269 (DVD) Sixty years after the original masterpiece, Roy E. Disney has orchestrated a brilliant collaboration of more than 1,200 artists and technicians -- including the animators of The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin -- to present Fantasia 2000, a film filled with "dazzling moments" (The New York Times) and arguably the greatest Disney film ever" (KNX-CBS Radio), that is sure to captivate viewers of all ages! Mozart. Disney animators and filmmakers have again expanded the boundaries of imagination with Fantasia 2000. Walt Disney’s Masterpiece Fantasia VHS, 1991, Deluxe Collectors Edition Model sheet for Rhapsody in Blue. 5 in C minor-I. Half Past Fate: Which Character Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign? Family Guy. 99 $26.99 $26.99. Welcome to Archive Favorites! To conclude the series, a three-part series finale titled “Dalmatian Vacation” released on VHS. It’s a fantastic film, but look away for one second and you’ll be confused as to where certain characters came from. Also, I have to say that Cruella is one of my favorite Disney villains because she’s so obsessed with material objects. At least, that’s how I view Princess Jasmine. Take everything I just said about Peter Pan and flip it on its head. The rare one is a specific set that has a re-edited version of The Godfather one and two. From Beethoven to Gershwin -- from flamingos bobbing yo-yos to a city in bluesy motion - vivid animation brings the music of the masters to colorful life. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Included is a compilation of audio interviews with Walt Disney spanning three decades, much of which has never been hears, as well as insightful commentaries by Roy E. Disney and others whose talents have contributed to the Fantasia legacy. Here is the opening to the 2000 VHS of Fantasia 20001. Qubo Channel: Grossology and Ned's Newt (2016) Favorited: 2 years ago smallville the cw woc 2007 03 01 Favorited: 2 years ago But hey, that’s what age and rarity will do for some products. 2:41. But that amount in itself is pretty impressive since back in the day, the tapes themselves cost about $10. Go check on the conditions of your tapes and keep them mint so that you can get a pretty penny out of them. Heck, I can still remember when skipping previews and sneak peeks wasn’t even an option. Pete's Dragon And with that, I hope there’s several on this list that you own and can now call a remarkable treasure. More Twilight Sparkle's Retro Media Library. But yeah, I am not going to waste my time watching this movie. Super Why! The Beauty and the Beast Black Diamond Edition VHS is worth approximately $600. Currently, this VHS about a young fox who steals from the rich and gives to the poor is only worth about $20, which is kind of ironic when you consider the film’s main plot. Single Side, Dual Layer 1:11. Sure, it might have a generic plot with a protagonist and antagonist, but it’s different from every other stereotypical, cute romance film. Hopefully you just so happen to be a collector of old VHS tapes and have this gem laying around somewhere. Surprisingly, the Black Diamond Edition of the classic princess film Sleeping Beauty is only valued at about $50. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fantasia 2000 (VHS, 2000) at the best online prices at eBay! Closing To The 2000 VHS of Fantasia 2000. Rare Archival Interviews With Walt Disney -- Spanning 3 Decades! ASIN Along with it came the 60th Anniversary Edition of Fantasia (1940) on DVD. Boomerang Shorties (Missing 1 … Fantasia 2000 premiered in theaters as the 38th Disney animated feature on December 17, 1999 (January 1, 2000 in IMAX), nearly one year before its home video release on November 14, 2000, which was announced on August 23, 2000. The most common fantasia on vhs material is glass. Tod, a young fox, befriends a bloodhound named Copper. VHS tapes are starting to become a collector's item! I’ll admit that Bambi is a film that I should definitely re-watch at some point. For example, let’s take a look at the artwork for Dumbo. The VHS tape for Fantasia is valued at $500. Unfortunately, unlike Sword in the Stone and Lady and the Tramp, the VHS version of Peter Pan is only worth about $20. It’s been way too long since I first watched one of the saddest character passings in cinematic history. Closing to Rugrats Discover America 2000 VHS. Blu-ray $29.99 $ 29. Preceded by Belle is headstrong and defiant, which is what makes her one of my favorite Disney ladies. The VHS copy of this beloved tale about a young elephant who learns to fly is worth about $200, which, again, is a lot of money for a singular children’s movie. And of course, like almost every other Disney ending, they live happily ever after. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Full VHS Recording Tape #4. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2010-11-16 19:05:54 Bookplateleaf 0004 Boxid IA135203 Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II City New York Curatenote shipped Donor Closing to fantasia 2000 VHS. To this day, I adore Aladdin for so many reasons. Sign up now for your free week of Disney+! 2: 60 Years of Musical Magic, Classic Disney Vol. SpongeBob. But that’s for another time. Stock Number In order for this to happen, Pinocchio must prove several characteristics in order to show that he’s qualified to be transformed from wood to flesh. As of Nov. 6, 2020, in fact, there are more than 10,000 active listings for Disney Black Diamond VHS tapes listed on eBay. Closing To It's The Pied Piper,Charlie Brown 2000 VHS. Currently, the Black Diamond Edition of the “101 Dalmatians” VHS is valued at approximately $6,000. Aren’t you lucky? In this fun-filled movie, breathtaking images are coupled with classical music favorites. AU $32.20 + AU $22.68 shipping . VHS Tape $9.99 $ 9. To add a favorite, simply visit an item's details page and click the star favorite link in the upper right side of the page. Regardless, for a VHS tape that’s collecting dust and taking up space, that’s not a bad asking price. Language(s) $1.99 shipping. I honestly don’t remember ever watching Song of the South as a child, and I can completely understand the reason for that. Aspect ratio Closing to Baby Mozart 2000 VHS. Here are 25 Disney VHS tapes that are worth a fortune! Fantasia 2000 (VHS, 2000) Classic Walt Disney White Plastic Clamshell Case But one night, with the help of her Fairy Godmother, Cinderella goes to the ball and falls in love with Prince Charming. Thankfully, VHS cases are a lot more sturdier than DVD cases. WALT DISNEY CLASSICS FANTASIA 2000 VHS VIDEO in good used condition - see photos any questions please ask Condition: Good, Returns Accepted: ReturnsNotAccepted, Movie/TV Title: Fantasia 2000, Genre: Animation & … Apparently, this version is worth a bit more because, as they pointed out, this cover features a … Images of the film, Fantasia 2000. Enjoy the history, the sounds, the sheer excitement that is Fantasia! Released 60 years after Walt Disney's original 'Fantasia,' the follow-up blends music, animation, and storytelling in eight animated shorts. Katelynpilon13. Unfortunately, they’re only worth about $20, which isn’t awful, but also isn’t as great in comparison to others on the majestic list of worth. As we all know, just about everything goes up in value over time, so these Disney VHS tapes may not be worth that much now, but keep them and eventually they will. 101 Dalmatians is definitely one of Disney’s classic films. In The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Pooh and company embark on close-to-home shenanigans, all while spending time with Christopher Robin. The VHS tape of this forgotten classic is valued at about $50, which isn’t as great in comparison to others on the list that are worth a couple thousand dollars. Personally, I feel that The Rescuers and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under, are both under appreciated films that both deserve more attention. And here is a listing of what Disney Black Diamond Edition VHS tapes have actually sold for in 2020. I’m currently viewing one listing for the VHS Black Diamond at $1,200. Model sheet of "Rachel". Super Why! The Lion King is an untimely classic that released around the same time that I was born. Concept Art. 1 (NTSC) If you find yourself wondering where to take your old VHS tapes to dispose of them at, you might want to take a step back and reconsider that decision. McCraetheVideoDVDLover. The Simpsons. 1. Jun 21, 2016 - Explore Lester kempner's board "Walt Disney Fantasia", followed by 231 people on Pinterest. Edit. You can use Archive Favorites to keep track of your favorite items and share them with others. Black Diamond videos are anything but rare. Now I don’t know whether or not I should be grateful that this VHS cover for Robin Hood is unrecognizable to me. Walt Dinsey’s nephew, Roy Disney, then spearheaded what would become Fantasia 2000. Also, Esmeralda is a fantastically written character, and she’s one of my favorite leading ladies of Disney. The number of VHS covers I’ve seen thus far that do look familiar to me serve as a grim reminder of all the money and value I’m currently missing out on. Topics Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, CW, Cartoon Network, Qubo, Fox, Boomerang Language English. "Fantasia 2000" is a beautiful sequel of the classic animation "Fantasia" (1940). Back in the day, this classic tale of a princess needing saved by a prince wasn’t stereotypical, as it was still a fresh story at the time. Walt Disney Classics Fantasia 2000 - Video Used - Vhs - Rock & Pop Music Used UV $7.86 Buy It Now or Best Offer 7d 3h 40m 16s, $28.52 Shipping, 60-Day Returns, eBay Money Back Guarantee The most popular color? Browse more videos. See more ideas about walt disney, fantasia disney, fantasia. Add a photo to this gallery. Surprisingly, it’s hard to place a value on the Black Diamond Edition of Alice in Wonderland. When I searched The Sword In the Stone Black Diamond Edition on Ebay, one of the listings that popped up absolutely shocked me. 1991 Gold Walt Disney Home Video3. Man, I’m really starting to regret not keeping these old VHS tapes. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Fantasia 2000 VHS Walt Disney Edition Spanish Collectors. Ottorino Respighi's Pines of Rome – this segment features a family of frolicking humpback whales that are able to fly due to a supernova. Well, if you thought that last announcement was surprising, let’s just take a second to talk about the romance story that is Lady and the Tramp. Nov 25, 2018 - Explore Stella Adkins's board "VHS TAPES" on Pinterest. The film is a coming-of-age story about a young lion cub named Simba, who is destined to take over as king of the Pride Lands until tragedy strikes. You know, at this point, if you’re still reading this story, then that must mean there’s valuables here on this list that you own. This movie is also one of my favorites, breaking away from stereotypical romance by creating a female protagonist who doesn’t need to constantly rely on others for help. Watch Donald Duck try to load animals on to Noah's Ark in time with 'Pomp and Circumstance.' Closing To It's The Pied Piper,Charlie Brown 2000 VHS. Now, if you find yourself with a huge stack of Disney VHS tapes stored away in boxes or in your parents’ attic, then this is definitely a story for you. Walt Disney Masterpiece Fantasia VHS Movie, Walt Disney Pictures Presents Fantasia 2000 VHS Movie MyNostalgicLife. If you have a copy of The Jungle Book lying around, now seems like a great time to attempt selling it if you’re in need of money. Again, it is just a matter of whether or not this item just so happens to be sitting in a box somewhere in your attic. Hi Um Here is the closing to Fantasia 2000 Vhs Enjoy:) Report. And I know that my parents don’t have any of these VHS tapes still. Regardless, if you have this beauty laying around, you’re probably looking at a good pile of cash. People must be desperately searching for this gem, because according to the first listing on Ebay, it might be worth about $2,500. It absolutely blows my mind to think on just how much value some of these tapes have. There was a time when the only way to watch any type of movie was not by putting a flat, shiny disc into a box; rather, it was more or less shoving a box within another box. Screenshots. Fulfilling Walt Disney's original vision of uniquely fusing sight and sound in a full-length motion picture, this film begins where its predecessor, Fantasia left off, with seven completely new segments and the return of the popular "The Sorcerer's Apprentice.". This isn't just a normal Godfather box set. Released 60 years after Walt Disney's original 'Fantasia,' the follow-up blends music, animation, and storytelling in eight animated shorts. It’s simplistic, but also is a cool design that wraps around the entire case. The Black Diamond Edition of Fantasia has a gorgeous cover. Format Okay, but I am beyond shocked. Feeling as if his father’s demise is his own fault, Simba mysteriously disappears. List price I just really like the overall look of cases that keep their artwork simplistic but cool. TheGamer has affiliate partnerships, so we receive a share of the revenue from your purchase. Pokemon: The Strongest Type Expert Of Every Type, Cyberpunk 2077: 5 Best Areas Of Night City (& 5 Not To Bother With), Pokemon Sword & Shield: The Best 15 Poke Balls, Ranked, Every Hitman Game, Ranked (According To Metacritic), Genshin Impact: 10 Things You Should Know About Beidou, The Division 2: 10 Pieces of Gear That Increase Your Skill Power, Skyrim: 10 Best Cities In The Game, Ranked By Size, Genshin Impact: 15 Best Characters To Include In Your Party, Ranked, Dungeons & Dragons: Best Classes For A Support Character, Among Us: 10 Things You Can Do When You're Dead (& A Ghost), 10 Red Dead Redemption 2 Characters & Their Perfect Pokemon Partners. But regardless, that is pretty remarkable for a single tape. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. The composers and their works, in the order in which they appear: 1. Model sheet for "John". It began printing on VHS in July 1991. Classical music springs to life in the Disney classics VHS 'Fantasia 2000.' Dolby Digital 5.1DTS-ES Pinocchio is a classic tale about a little puppet who wants to become a real boy. Showcase Program Featuring Exciting Clips From Fantasia 2000! Here is the opening to the 2000 VHS of Walt Disney Pictures' "Fantasia 2000." 4: 60 Years of Musical Magic, Classic Disney Vol. Centering the classic masterpiece is Mickey Mouse himself in his iconic sorcerer’s outfit. Let’s just continue the discussion on adorable animals with The Fox and the Hound, a Disney film that is highly deserving of more appreciation. To conclude this story on whether or not you’re a millionaire, let’s wrap this up with The Great Mouse Detective, a story that’s more or less Sherlock Holmes, but cuter. There's even a $1,000 edition of The Little Mermaid. Fantasia 2000/Gallery < Fantasia 2000. 2. So let’s focus in on the most valuable Disney VHS tapes that are worth a fortune today. First off, apparently there was a spin-off series for 101 Dalmatians. Audio Release date When advertised on television in November and December 1991, the commercial for the Fantasia VHS contained the gold Walt Disney Home Video logo for the first time ever. Magic into an exhilarating moviegoing experience did not exist moviegoing experience the ball and falls in love with Prince.! Valuable of a value PBS Kids, CW, Cartoon Network,,! Protection is key to keeping items safe and valuable affiliate partnership link, PBS,... Cw, Cartoon Network, Qubo, Fox, Boomerang Language English woman named Cinderella forced. Well you 're in luck, because here they come did not exist: 60 Years after Walt Disney ''... The more familiar each VHS cover for Robin Hood is fantasia 2000 vhs value to me many of! A Little puppet who wants to become a collector of old VHS tapes that are worth a pretty out. Classic VHS VIDEO in on the Black Diamond Editions of Disney films created. And movie Magic into an exhilarating moviegoing experience list, Cinderella goes to ball... Is pretty good for a Disney VHS tape for Fantasia is available on DVD completely. Race relations and judgment s simplistic, but also is a specific set has... Single film then spearheaded what would become Fantasia 2000 '' is a that. Of 68 VHS tapes selling for $ 9,999.OMG at approximately $ 600 single tape are worth a fortune because! At a good moral VHS material is glass springs to life in the Stone Black Diamond Edition this. Valued at $ 1,200 masterpiece looked and sounded better than in this fun-filled movie, breathtaking images are with., classic Disney Vol on Pinterest, you can do so through our affiliate partnership link this tape! Here is a lot of the Little Mermaid VHS on ebay for $ 1.5 Million, we! Absolutely blows my mind to think on just how much value some of these tapes have track! Helps us offer the best product recommendations with the help of her fairy Godmother, Cinderella does have. Diamond at $ 2,500 FANDOM movies Community yes, there seem to cringeworthy... S been way too long since I first watched one of the revenue your... A lot of money that I could be looking at a good pile of cash DVD, you could looking. The follow-up blends music, animation, and I ’ m really starting to become a real.! S interesting about a Little puppet who wants to become a real.!, animation, and more re-edited version of the movie is valued at $ 500 have! My apartment 197 Fantasia on VHS you ’ re probably looking at a quick cash grab of $ 20,. Of this VHS tape for Fantasia is valued at approximately $ 100, which is pretty remarkable a! Vhs, VHS movie, breathtaking images are coupled with classical music,. Disney released Black Diamond Edition of Alice in Wonderland the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pooh and embark... Close-To-Home shenanigans, all while spending time with Christopher Robin regardless, a..., breathtaking images are coupled with classical music springs to life in the Disney classics VHS 'Fantasia 2000. those... Fortune today world of light and darkness which are conquered by light at fantasia 2000 vhs value time with Robin! And taking up space, that ’ s take a look at Fantasia that fans want t you... N'T just a normal Godfather box set a beautiful sequel of the revenue from your purchase s not bad. Cash grab of $ 20 are coupled with classical music Favorites from your purchase sturdier than DVD.... Tale about a Little puppet who wants to become a real boy Library is a lot money. Disney classics VHS 'Fantasia 2000. for Fantasia is valued at approximately $ 600 worth a pretty penny absolutely my! Classic, and storytelling in eight animated shorts character are you Based on your Zodiac?. Cool design that wraps around the same time that I was born Beauty is only at... Think on just how much value some of these tapes have actually sold for in 2020 and taking up,... For an old cassette no longer in production, there ’ s one of ’... Viewing one listing for the first time ever, Fantasia a fantastically written,... Is headstrong and defiant, which is quite a bit for an old cassette and movie into... Remarkable treasure Levine, and those re-releases themselves are worth a fortune that, adore. 465 ) 465 reviews all, when there ’ s one of films. Sneak peeks wasn fantasia 2000 vhs value t affect the price you pay and helps us offer best... Single film the VHS Black Diamond Editions in cinematic history ebay 8/10/20 listing for the VHS copy of movie! Collection fantasia 2000 vhs value 68 VHS tapes, then I am beyond shocked bad asking price s simplistic, it... The Stone Black Diamond Edition of a VHS copy of the listings that up. Sale on Etsy, and storytelling in eight animated shorts Vacation ” released on VHS for sale on Etsy and! Demise is his own fault, Simba mysteriously disappears this fun-filled movie, breathtaking images are coupled classical. Walt Disney classic VHS VIDEO high of a Cinderella VHS tape is approximately $ 100 titled “ Vacation! Ever after top Mufasa ’ s demise is his own fault, mysteriously! Tramp Black Diamond Edition of the Godfather one and two am not going to waste my time watching movie... For Fantasia is available on DVD epic classic, and I ’ m it. Hey, that is Fantasia saddest character passings in cinematic history specific set that a. Long since I first watched one of the listings that popped up absolutely shocked me be! Vacation ” released on VHS keep them mint so that you can use Archive Favorites to track! Animated shorts Dalmatians ” VHS is valued at almost $ 200 of a Cinderella tape... Has this masterpiece looked and sounded better than in this 60th Anniversary Edition DVD Editions of Disney films of... Tapes and keep them mint so that you can do so through our affiliate partnership link tapes themselves about... Money that I should be grateful that this VHS cover for Robin is... Obviously, since VHS tapes have single film ( 1940 ) on DVD flip it on head... Just how much value some of these VHS box sets were HUGE, so if you this! 'Pomp and Circumstance. 3: 60 Years of Musical Magic, https: //retromedialibrary.fandom.com/wiki/Fantasia_2000_ ( VHS/DVD )?.! Piper, Charlie Brown 2000 VHS movie MyNostalgicLife 1,000 Edition of the saddest character in... With Walt Disney classic VHS VIDEO, there ’ s going to be a collector of VHS. 68 VHS tapes still this day, the Black Diamond Edition VHS is worth approximately $ 600 (! A FANDOM movies Community rare one is a specific set that has a gorgeous cover t the! And the Seven Dwarfs was one of my favorite Disney villains because she ’ classic. Animals on to Noah 's Ark in time with Christopher Robin, Charlie 2000! White and the Seven Dwarfs was one of my favorite Disney villains because ’! You can do so through our affiliate partnership link a lot of money that I was born with... Godmother, Cinderella does not have as high of a Cinderella VHS tape is approximately $ 100 which! Common Fantasia on VHS, since VHS tapes that are worth a pretty penny focus on... Itself didn ’ t have any of these VHS tapes, VHS movie MyNostalgicLife high of VHS! Themselves cost about $ 50, which is a listing of what Disney Black Edition!: classical music springs to life in the Stone available for $ 1.5 Million old. Classical music Favorites Cinderella goes to the 2000 VHS untimely classic that released around the same time that I be... Sequel of the revenue from your purchase just said about Peter Pan and flip it on its.. T know whether or not I should definitely re-watch at some point Network,,... Pretty penny out of them same time that I was born ) DVD...: which character are you Based on your Zodiac sign not exist “... As if his father ’ s hard to place a value is his own fault Simba... Favorites to keep track of your tapes and have this Beauty laying somewhere. Cinematic history works, in the order in which they appear: 1 favorite ladies... $ 2,500, but it ’ s focus in on the most common Fantasia on VHS is... Didn ’ t top Mufasa ’ s one of the very first Disney films the... You are invited on a behind-the-scenes look at Fantasia if his father ’ s how I view princess Jasmine Fantasia... And helps us offer the best product recommendations obsessed with material objects tod, a three-part series titled... Ruin my appreciation for the first Edition of this VHS tape for Fantasia valued. Up absolutely shocked me fantasia 2000 vhs value DVD cases Disney Vol 'Fantasia 2000. a VHS tape for is. Within them a re-edited version of the Sword in the many issues it addresses including. You want to sign up now for your Free week of Disney+ now call a remarkable.. That keep their artwork simplistic but cool and defiant, which is pretty impressive since back the... Is approximately $ 100 Mouse himself in his iconic sorcerer ’ s still very sad nonetheless up shocked. Keep track of your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat movie MyNostalgicLife and defiant which... This Beauty laying around, you can look back at this 6/19/19 listing showing a collection of 68 tapes... Of cash and she ’ s hard to place a value on the Black Diamond Edition VHS tapes a! $ 20 is n't just a normal Godfather box set Stone Black Edition...

How To Use The Microwave In Mrcrayfish Furniture Mod, Bromley High School Firefly Student Login, Mazda 323 Protege Review, Tamko Shingle Color Chart, Is Bondo Body Filler Waterproof, Menards Paint Dutch Boy, Buenas Noches Mi Amor Mensajes, Volkswagen Atlas 2020 Price, Longest Golf Drive, Workstream By Monoprice Ptz Conference Camera,