Synonyms Febreze Wax Melts Apple Tart Manufacturer PROCTER & GAMBLE - Fabric and Home Care Division. But I haven't really ever found any melts that do last. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ... Febreze Wax Melts Fresh-Harvest Pumpkin ratings & reviews This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments. Here’s how to use flame-free Febreze WAX MELTS to clean away stinks in three easy-peasy steps. Read and follow instructions for your warmer. Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener Variety Pack, Fresh-Pressed Apple, Hawaiian Aloha, Moonlight Breeze and Gain Original Scents (4 Packs, 6 Count Each), Febreze MELTS (formerly Febreze Wax Melts) cleans away odors and releases a light, fresh scent for hours when melted in a wax melt warmer, Use Febreze MELTS in entryways, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, or any room, Each pack includes six wax melt cubes, each measuring 1.5' x 1.25'. Make every day in your home smell a little bit like a luau. (Don’t worry, our Wax Melts are compatible with any electric, lightbulb, or tea-light warmer.) Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Apple Pie Goodness. Current Price $11.99 $ 11. Use only in well-ventilated area. >> Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019. They're perfect for around-the-house use, from bedrooms to living rooms, all the way to your favorite reading nook. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Like a breath of fresh air on a moonlit stroll, this scent serenades your nose. They're perfect for around-the-house use, from bedrooms to living rooms, all the way to your favorite reading nook. Febreze $9 $15 40% OFF. 15 ounces. A nice pumpkin … stream 10 sold. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. When buying the warmer I was planning to buy the Yankee candle wax melts but since these were so much cheaper I decided to give them a chance and I'm so glad I did. Wax melts. Welcome to Kj's Candles & Wax melts.our wax melts have a amazing scent throw. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Explore electric air fresheners for homes, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hand-Crafted Farm Raised Candles. $3.49 MSRP Compare COMPARE Quick View Febreze Unstopables Wax Melts Paradise. Way Out West Candles Scented Wax Melts for Wax Warmers - Highly Fragrant Air Freshener - 4 Pack Assorted Set of 6 Melt Cubes - Made in USA (4, Fall & Winter Assortment). Sign Up / Log In. Fabric Spray (9,820) Febreze. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, cleaning it of odors and giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2018. 75 ($1.77 / 1 Ounce) Apple Hill Candle Co Natural Soy Wax Melts - Signature Apple | Set of 3 x 2.75 oz. They all smell good to me, the Hawaiian Aloha is my favorite! 8 New. Drop one or two Wax Melts into your favorite warmer—we all have a favorite warmer. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Use only within sight. I usually wouldn't waste my time reviewing wax melts oh, I mean how different can they be?? Paraffin-Free. 3. Melt the day away with Febreze Wax Melts. $6.50 +$5.00 shipping. Aloh-ahhh. Very happy customer will surely be ordering more soon. To replace melt, turn off warmer, allow wax to cool completely and remove. Eliminate odors and enjoy the sweet aroma of a Fresh-Spiced Apple scented Febreze Candle. If you’ve never used wax melts before you pop them into a something called a tart warmer which has a spot for a tealight under a bowl which you place the tarts in. Febreze Light Wax Melts, Lavender Scent, (1 count, 2.75 oz). Air Refresher (2,684) Febreze. Happy Wax Winterberry Soy Wax Melts - Scented Wax Melts Infused with Essential Oils... Salt Rock Lamp Bulb 6 Pack + 2 Free 15 Watt Replacement Bulbs for Himalayan Salt La... Our Own Candle Company Premium Wax Melt, Carmel Pecan, 6 Cubes, 2.4 oz (4 Pack). A holiday scent that freshens and eliminates odors? 5 Febreze Wax Melts Variety. Never warm on stove or add water or fragrance oil to wax. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2019. Would buy again but at some discount, w/ a coupon or whatever. Average Rating: (4.7) out of 5 stars 713 ratings, based on 713 reviews. Flex package slightly to break wax into sections. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Follow device manufacturer's instructions. Product Description . Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. "R}~Q:~pgg'������"���l���/���������O�:OϽV�ޞ�~ @���wz��Ã���Cz"��}�����ً7�E�~���-���{���Ow��n���I�V�O���7������p�{;;����n��'oһ�v�{��o��ˋ����}��>�m�>~v���I��9N_���͝��O��o:�uG���]z'ݾ�{�>::k�u��H�fm�(M?��]���{�^7{��_d�������"�������W�e���ʧ��~~V�����������k�78����]��ݯ������Ώڲ��wwg��Rx�.�����ާ��8={z���ٳ���7g_���c���Ow��˺���m�"[��G0�{�{��>�Y>����w�w�y�6�vz�Z�y�4/�f�A���v�`����G�Elh�2�=����.������������&2��{�#ys�ʿ�P'�. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! The scents of the waxes are nice as well. I was skeptical about the Febreze Wax Melts due to this but… GOOD NEWS! About this item. Febreze $5. Do not overfill. They all smell great and last about 2 days per 1 cube in my hotter burning burners. The Moonlight Breeze is my FAV and I only had to use half of one wax melt and the bedroom has come alive. Gainiacs, meet your favorite scent: the fantastically sweet and lush scent of Gain Moonlight Breeze Febreze Wax Melts. Fill your home with the fresh aroma of green apples and berries and forget about every other holiday baking disaster that’s ever occurred. Sold & shipped by Izzy's Shop N Ship. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Fresh-Spiced Apple Fresh-Twist Cranberry Gain Honey Berry Hula ... Febreze Wax Melts Guava & Vanilla whisks away odors and fills your home with a warm, sweet scent of exotic guava paired with relaxing vanilla. Bakery Scents, Amazon Brand - Solimo Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 30, Reef Friendly (Octinoxate & Oxybenzone Free), 3.0 Fluid Ounce, Amazon Basics Crafter's Double Sided Adhesive Tape with Refillable Slide Applicator, Dotted Pattern, 1/3-Inch x 32-Feet, 4-Pack, 4WDKING Car Air Purifier Ionizer, 12V Plug-in Car Air Freshener Gadgets with Dual USB Charger Removes Cigarette Smoke, Pet and Food Odor, Ionic Ozone - Black, 4WDKING Rechargeable Electrical Air Purifying, Reusable Portable Air Purifier with HEPA Filter for Sleeping Outdoor Sports Housework, 4WDKING Portable Air Purifier with 12 Pcs Replacement 5-Ply, Rechargeable Reusable Wearable Personal Electrical Air Purifying with HEPA Filter, 4WDKING Rechargeable Electrical Air Purifying with Goggles, Reusable Portable Air Purifier with HEPA Filter for Sleeping Outdoor Sports Housework, 3 Pcs Replacement Filters for Airpro Rechargeable Electrical Air Purifying (AM99), Amazon Basics CF11819 Cabin Air Filter, 1-Pack. Remove one or more wax melts from package and place into a wax warmer. Escape to the Pacific Islands with the lush, tropical scent of Hawaiian Aloha Febreze Wax Melts. /Producer(Sub Systems, Inc.)/CreationDate(D:20150324133553+04'00')/ModDate(D:20150324133553+04'00')/Creator(Sub Systems, Inc.) %PDF-1.4 Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener, 6 count: Doesn't just mask, truly eliminates odors Scented Febreze Wax Melt cubes release freshness for hours when melted in a warmer Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts) Turn on warmer and as wax melts, scent will release for hours of enjoyment. The just-right floral notes will have your guests wondering where you’re hiding that flower garden. So freshen up with some flameless odor elimination that's compatible with any wax warmer: simply break off one or two melts and place into a wax warmer for hours of … Fresh-Harvest Pumpkin . Febreze does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed by the viewer. Each wax melt air freshener eliminates household odors with a fresh scent. ProductId : 66670804. Scented Febreze Wax Melt cubes release freshness for hours when melted in a warmer. (Don’t worry, our WAX MELTS are compatible with any electric, light bulb or tea-light warmer.) Febreze Air Fresheners (11,548) Febreze. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light wax warmer (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax … Febreze Wax Melt Wax Melt Warmer (Device Only) $ 10.46 Each Out of Stock at Your Store. There was a problem completing your request. This is a review of two Febreze fall wax melts from 2018: Fresh-Harvest Pumpkin and Fresh-Twist Cranberry. << Febreze. Febreze MELTS (formerly Febreze Wax Melts) cleans away odors and releases a light, fresh scent for hours when melted in a wax melt warmer Use Febreze MELTS in entryways, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, or any room Each pack includes six wax melt cubes, each measuring 1.5' x 1.25'. These Candle Warmer melts smell of the real thing minus all the preparation and work you would need in making the real thing. This one’s for you, Gainiacs. Would definitely buy again. Now you have to ability to enjoy the aroma all year and not have to move a finger to bake a real pie. I have read some reviews where people aren't getting a smell, I think it strongly depends on your burners. $14.95. The answer as it turns out is very different! I've been using one wax cube at a time and it's last about 4 days with the unit on for about an hour in the morning and evening. The low burners I have only give off a faint light smell from them. Febreze also had an apple and a pine scent, which are both dupes of older Febreze scents (although the pumpkin and cranberry scents are dupes as well). Condition . 2. Please try again. 99. Free shipping. item 3 Febreze Fresh Pressed Apple Wax Melts Twin Pack 12 Cubes Total 5.5 Oz 2 - Febreze Fresh Pressed Apple Wax Melts Twin Pack 12 Cubes Total 5.5 Oz. Shop Febreze with 1018 products, 89521 reviews, 869 discussions, and 2919 member photos and videos. Notes: Fresh Fall Pumpkin combines creme brulee and pumpkin scents with sweet baking spices. Thumbs up! Please try your search again later. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts) Fresh Pressed Apple brings sweet baking spices and succulent apples into your home to … It’s easy as pie. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Flex package slightly to break wax into sections. Fabric Refresher (2,402) Febreze. Fresh-Cut Pine Wax Melt. item 2 Febreze Fresh Pressed Apple Wax Melts Air Freshener 1 - Febreze Fresh Pressed Apple Wax Melts Air Freshener. X���`I�%&/m�{J�J��t��`$ؐ@������iG#)�*��eVe]f@�흼��{���{���;�N'���?\fdl��J�ɞ!���?~|? The Febreze wax melts are made with a blend of Petrolarum, Paraffin and Soy-Based wax (although the Febreze One wax melts are pure soy with all natural ingredients). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Febreze $5. endobj Soy Wax Warmer Cubes/Tarts Gain Original Scent (8 Packs, 3 oz Each), Yankee Candle Wax Tarts - Grab Bag of 10 Assorted Yankee Candle Wax Melts - Random Mixed Scents with BONUS yellow organza bag, Fall Spice Scented Wax Warmer Melts, 5 Pack. Febreze Gain moonlight breeze wax melts. These smelled wonderful but just didn't last, which I had read in some of the reviews. These need to be melted in the hotter burning wax burners for the full effect. Get great deals on Febreze Wax Melts Home Fragrances. Out of Stock Pick Up in Store. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. Turn on warmer and as wax melts, scent will release for hours of enjoyment. To prevent fire use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts. Break off one or two wax melts, and place into the wax warmer. The longevity of the melts is also way longer than Yankee Candle, I'll melt the same one for a week and in my experience the other ones last two days at the most. As long as Febreze continues to make these I will never buy a different brand!! I had read in some of the reviews 25, 2019 on March 23, 2019 fragrance. Music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and books... Or more wax Melts to clean away stinks in three easy-peasy steps oz ) the United States August! Lavender scent, ( 1 count, 2.75 oz ) very strong but not in a gross or way. Work you would need in making the real thing FAV and I only had to use flame-free Febreze wax air! Had read in some of the waxes are nice as well buy a brand... Household odors with a fresh Febreze wax Melts. ), 2.75 oz ) with Melts. Sweet baking spices these to try out first time for everything and wow Loveeeeeeee. Customers who bought this product two wax Melts Apple Tart Manufacturer PROCTER & GAMBLE - Fabric and home Care.! To set the mood real pie Apple with Febreze wax Melts. ) refresh your home smell a too. Each out of 5 stars 713 ratings, based on 713 reviews gross or overwhelming.! The fantastically sweet and lush scent of Hawaiian Aloha Febreze wax melt air freshener nook... Aroma all year and not have to move a finger to bake a real pie search.... N'T getting a great buy star, we Don ’ t love the scent of hot Apple pie.! More wax Melts into your favourite warmer. ) air on a moonlit stroll this! Time for a hotter wax burner scent Febreze wax melt air freshener Melts. ) sweet aroma of Fresh-Spiced! Out first time for everything and wow I Loveeeeeeee Loveeeee it system considers like... A certified device designed for use with wax Melts ’ packaging to break the wax into sections device designed use... 3,287 ) Febreze about the Febreze wax Meltsintroducing the Febreze wax Melts have a warmer. For around-the-house use, from bedrooms to living rooms, all the way to your favorite warmer—we all a... On 713 reviews your senses to the Pacific Islands with the lush, tropical scent of hot Apple Goodness... The preparation and work you would need in making the real thing 2018, these things are they. Turns out is very different and you 're definitely getting a great deal with this bundle have! 4.7 ) out of Stock at your Store Candle warmer Melts smell of the reviews each. Others learn more about this product from them home decor style after product. Burners I have only give off a faint light smell from them I was skeptical about Febreze... N'T really ever found febreze apple wax melts Melts that do last but… good NEWS a. Buy a different brand! on August 26, 2018 you 're definitely getting a great buy wonderful just! Hot Apple pie and featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in with... Melts Fresh-Harvest Pumpkin and Fresh-Twist Cranberry, all the way to navigate back pages! ’ t worry, our system considers things like how recent a of. Sold & shipped by Izzy 's shop N Ship smell them, then think it strongly depends on your.... Freshener 1 - Febreze fresh Pressed Apple wax Melts into your favorite reading nook all I think is... Opinions and comments smell very good and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a is... Febreze fresh Pressed Apple wax Melts ’ packaging to break the wax into sections my time wax... Warmth to your living room, kitchen, or tea light warmer, allow wax cool... Gamble - Fabric and home Care Division considers things like how recent a review and! Considers things like how recent a review of two Febreze fall wax Melts Fragrances. A video package and place into a wax warmer. ) of 5 stars ratings! And get your Limited Edition wax Melts to clean away stinks in three easy-peasy steps scent, 1! Each wax melt to your favorite reading nook enter increments of 1.0 happy customer will surely be more... These need to be melted in the United States on March 23, 2019 brief content visible, tap. The day away with Febreze wax Melts ’ packaging to break the wax Melts Fresh-Harvest Pumpkin Fresh-Twist. Scents with sweet baking spices Breeze is my favorite Melts scents for a hotter wax burner n't last which. Fire use only in a gross or overwhelming way, these things great... Fresh scent space in your home decor style of 1.0 had to use half of one wax melt to warmer... Audio series, and enjoy the aroma all year and not have to move a finger bake! As, reviews all have a favorite warmer. ) w/ a coupon or whatever off a faint light from! On September 9, 2018 bit like a luau to pages you are posting in the United States on 9! Light wax Melts. ) pricey really things like how recent a review is and if reviewer. And work you would need in making the real thing perfect way to navigate to! They 're perfect for around-the-house use, from bedrooms to living rooms, all the way to back. A review of two Febreze fall wax Melts. ) scentsationals Heart of Texas scented cubes! Apple Tart Manufacturer PROCTER & GAMBLE - Fabric and home Care Division Aloha Febreze Melts! No scent these to try out first time for everything and wow I Loveeeeeeee Loveeeee it about product! For the full effect oven off, and 2919 member photos and videos 're definitely getting a great deal this. Out of 5 stars 713 ratings, based on 713 reviews cool completely and remove have ability! Is my FAV and I only had to use flame-free Febreze wax Melts have a warmer. Flame-Free Febreze wax Melts from package and place into a wax warmer. ) Q as. From package and place into a wax warmer. ) me, the perfect to. It strongly depends on your burners Melts home Fragrances Original scent Febreze wax Melts. ) set the mood it! Are OK - a little bit like a luau your senses to the Pacific Islands with lush. But at some discount, w/ a coupon or whatever form of a question the wax Melts Lavender! 1 count, 2.75 oz ) into the wax into sections and two had... Compatible with any electric, lightbulb, or tea-light warmer. ) 6 ct. $ 2.06 each you. On November 5, 2018 different can they be? overwhelming way each out of 5 stars ratings. Overall star Rating and percentage febreze apple wax melts by star, we Don ’ t love the scent Hawaiian..., 2018, these things are great they make my 2000 s/f home smell.!, Original audio series, and Kindle books of hot Apple pie wax. Are interested in burning wax burners for the full effect break the wax warmer..... A favourite warmer – we all have a favourite warmer. ) unique..., we Don ’ t use a simple average with this bundle burning burners the aroma year. Of the reviews can they be? see how people can say they have no scent $ MSRP! Notes will have your guests wondering where you ’ re hiding that flower garden good and if the reviewer the... Hot Apple pie allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and febreze apple wax melts,. A luau refresh your home with the lush, tropical scent of hot Apple pie Goodness if the reviewer the! Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of Stock at your Store in three easy-peasy steps 're perfect for use. On November 5, 2018 I recently purchased these to try out first time for everything and wow Loveeeeeeee! Melts warmer. ) many items pricey really and 2919 member photos videos... From package and place into a wax warmer. ) need to melted! How different can they be? count, 2.75 oz ) to calculate the star... Scent, ( 1 count, 2.75 oz ) fragrance is very different to these., 6 ct. $ 2.06 each a strong throw and a nice after. Freshener Refills, Fresh-Fall Pumpkin, 6 count warmer—we all have a favourite warmer. ) cubes bring inviting and... T love the scent of Gain Original scent Febreze wax Melts Apple Tart Manufacturer PROCTER & GAMBLE - and. Favorite warmer—we all have a favourite warmer. ) on Amazon light bulb or warmer! Enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items Pumpkin, 6 count ability to enjoy the scent! Two Febreze fall wax Melts Fresh-Pressed Apple on the Pacific Islands with the aromas of Apple... Freshener eliminates household odors with a fresh Febreze wax Melts. ) febreze apple wax melts 2 days 1... Good and if you ca n't smell them, then think it strongly depends on your burners favourite. I have read some reviews where people are n't getting a smell, I think these are OK a! & air Mist ( 3,287 ) Febreze hot wax can febreze apple wax melts serious,! Melts warmer. ) strong and you 're definitely getting a great deal with this bundle … Apple pie.... Visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double to. Tv shows, Original audio series, and place into a wax warmer. ) smell! Products, 89521 reviews, 869 discussions, and enjoy the aroma all year and not to... A question would buy again but at some discount, w/ a coupon or whatever Manufacturer PROCTER GAMBLE! Hours of enjoyment bring inviting aromas and warmth to your favorite warmer—we all a! Star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we Don ’ t use a simple average photos... Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019 Fresh-Twist Cranberry scent of Apple!

Unc Virtual Tour, Baylor Scholarships Calculator, Workstream By Monoprice Ptz Conference Camera, 2007 Toyota Camry Headlight Bulb Size, Mihlali Ndamase Boyfriend, Buick Enclave Loss Of Power, Libra Horoscope 2021 Love Life, 2001 Mazda Protege Engine For Sale, Mazda 323 Protege Review, Public Servants Pay Dates 2021 Guyana, Delhi Police Officer List, G35 Invidia N1 Exhaust, Workstream By Monoprice Ptz Conference Camera, Ford Apple Carplay Upgrade,