This rod was used sparingly- just a couple hours for one season. Now it's ”lean & mean” fishing - advantage angler! En, Gary Loomis TFO Signature Series FWC- 704-1 7'0" Medium Action Line Wt. Please Check Out My Other Auctions. This item is sold AS IS. Be up to date with all our deals by liking us on Facebook INTERNATIONAL BIDDING IS WELCOME. BIDDING ON: G LOOMIS STR 1083C GL 2 SALMON/STEELHEAD BAIT CAST ROD Length: 9FT Line wt: 6-12 LB Lure wt: 5/16-5/8 Action: fast Power: med/light*ITEM IS IN EXCELLENT USED CONDITION. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. WE WILL ALSO NOT DECLARE ITEMS AS GIFTS FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES. HAWAII& PUERTO RICO TAKE AROUND 30 DAYS& ARE SHIPPED BY BOAT* PAYMENTS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END NON-PAYING BIDDER FILLED AFTER 4 DAYS CHECKS CAN BE MALED TO: TODD LANCASTER 701 WEST MAPLE NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY 40356 WE SELL ITEMS FOR CLIENTS/PAWN SHOPS/BUSINESS PARTNERS.ECT ON COMISSION& HANDLE THE TRANSACTION FROM A-Z WE ALSO SELL OUR OWN TREASURES LOCATED IN NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY WE AQUIRE OUR TREASURES FROM ESTATE SALES. So please. THANKS FOR LOOKING. When the fish are chasing bait, you stand a great chance of handling any challenge that may come up with this rod. When you're enjoying a day on the pier and the surf is light, you can use this rod to your advantage for down-sizing everything. It's a great summer-run rod, but works well early in the fall when the water is low and the fish are spooky. MADE WHEN GARY LOOMIS OWNED THE COMPANY. A Used G. Loomis Casting Rod This G. Loomis GLX- MBR 844C- Heavy Action Casting Rod is Used! super sensitive. Please e-mail us with any questions you may have. It's rated for lures up to 5-ounces and line of up to 30-pound test. Shipping cost is calculated using zip codes. And Serious Bidders Only Please. Minor scratches and scuffs from use Free Domestic Shipping! The G+Loomis Light Line Trolling Rods were designed to troll for kokanee and trout. AUCTIONS, YARD SALES& PEOPLE WALKING INTO OUR SHOP TO SELL YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO WALK IN THAT DOOR EACH DAY WE DONT KNOW EVERYTING ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO DESCRIBE& PHOTOGRAPH ITEMS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES SOMETIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES WE HANDLE ALL PROBLEMS WHEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WE ARE NOT IN SHOP ON SAT& SUN, You are bidding on(1) G. Loomis GL2 PR 845C 7' 1-Piece Med-Heavy Mod-Fast Action 10-20lb 1/4-3/4oz Casting Rod in VERY GOOD-TO-EXCELLENT Condition. to 3 oz. The rod is also designed with a very sensitive GLX graphite. AUCTIONS, YARD SALES& PEOPLE WALKING INTO OUR SHOP TO SELL YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO WALK IN THAT DOOR EACH DAY WE DONT KNOW EVERYTING ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO DESCRIBE& PHOTOGRAPH ITEMS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES SOMETIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES WE HANDLE ALL PROBLEMS WHEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WE ARE NOT IN SHOP ON SAT& SUN, G-LOOMIS NRX SERIES FISHING BASS CASTING ROD NRX 852C JWR 7'1" EX-FAST MEDIUM ROD IS IN GREAT PRE-OWNED CONDITION- MAY HAVE BEEN USED JUST ONCE OR TWICE- MAY HAVE A FEW SLIGHT SCRATCHES VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF LOW STARTING BID WITH NO RESERVE PAYMENT QUESTIONS WELCOMED CALL 859-887-0065 OR EMAIL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE THROUGH PAY-PAL& ARE CALLED"E-CHECKS" CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS/E-CHECKS TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS TO CLEAR& THEN ITEM SHIPS PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS ON 4TH DAY USING EBAY AUTOMATED SYSTEM A NON-PAYING BIDDER WILL BE FILLED ITEMS ARE SHIPPED AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED MON-FRI EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS NO SHIPPING ON SAT& SUN WE COMBINE SHIPPING ON ANYTHING POSSIBLE& CANNOT SAY HOW MUCH UNTIL THE ITEMS ARE PACKED INTO A BOX& WEIGHED WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMS DUTIES&. item 1 G. Loomis Salmon Spinning Fishing Rod SAR1084S 1 - G. Loomis Salmon Spinning Fishing Rod SAR1084S. Please Bid With Confidence. It will fish small pencil poppers, rangers or chuggers for stripers and blues in light surf. I bring you treasures from local sales. Just look at the cork on the handle. G Loomis Crankbait Series Casting Rod CBR903 Condition: Used in excellent condition. Happy Bidding! IF THE ITEM IS NEW AND UNUSED, I WILL SAY SO IN TH DESCRIPTION. Capra's Outdoors, Capra's Sporting Goods, Blaine, Minnesota. Please check out my other items for more fishing rods. Please pay within 3 days or will relist. G Loomis CBR 843 7' medium MOD-FAST 8-14lb 1/4/-5/8oz Crank Bait Series, G. Loomis E6X 844C MBR Casting Rod 7' Heavy Fast, G Loomis GLX 855C JWR 7'1" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis NRX 916C UBR 7'7" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 853C JWR 7'1" Medium Heavy Extra Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 862C SWBR 7'2" Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod, G. Loomis Jig & Worm - GLX 855C JWR - Casting Rod | **READ for EXTRA $45.00 OFF, G. Loomis GLX 844C MBR Casting Rod 7' Heavy Fast, G. Loomis E6X 802C JWR Casting Rod 6'8" Medium Extra Fast, G Loomis GLX 892C JWR 7'5" Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 893C JWR 7'5" Medium Heavy Extra Fast Casting Rod, G.Loomis IMX CR723 6’ 5/16-3/4 Casting 1 pc 10-17 lb Fishing Rod, G. Loomis NRX 854C JWR 7'1" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 894C JWR 7'5" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G. Loomis 982C HSR GH E6X Salmon 8’2” Mag Medium Casting Rod 12-25# Extra Fast, GLOOMIS G LOOMIS C724 6' Baitcast ROD graphite casting pole 12-20lb vintage, G. Loomis E6X 782C MBR Casting Rod 6'6" Medium Fast, G Loomis Salmon Series Mooching Casting Rod SAMR1265C 10'6" Heavy 2pc, gloomis IMX-PRO 842C MBR 7'0" 8-14Lb. Not only to cover the water, but to keep the line clear of radical mid-river currents and soft spots. We will respond as soon as possible. The gentlemen told us that all of the reels have new line on them within the half year! SHIPPING IS TO UNITED STATES ONLY. IT HAS BEEN INSPECTED. FLAT RATE FEE OF 18.00 TO SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE US. Pieces: 2 Power: Medium Heavy Action: Fast Line: 10-17 lb Technique: All Purpose Travel Rod Condition: Excellent W/Sock* Additional Info: Here is a rod that is in Excellent condition. THIS IS A BARELY USED G LOOMIS CASTING ROD. Featherweight"Flash-lite" trolling systems from Mack's Lures and you'll discover a whole new and exciting way to troll for trout. If I cannot answer your question. When you need to fish a seam in the middle of the river you need accuracy. The rods guides and the rods reel seat are in good condition as well. Only Paypal accepted. The rod is in good fishing condition. Lure Weight Rod is in Very Good Condition Has some cosmetic wear. G Loomis GL3 MBR 843 C 7'0" Med- Heavy Fast Action Casting Rod EBL4 Central Loan has the hottest gear on the web! This isn't the longest rod in our Surf Series, but it may well be one of the more versatile. Easy, and secure way to pay online. It's an aggressive, no-holds-barred, ”reach out there and get you some” series of surf rods for the true fanatics and it doesn't matter if you fish from the rocks, the docks, the sand or the reef... it's bombs away! Retial Value: $390.00. AUCTIONS, YARD SALES& PEOPLE WALKING INTO OUR SHOP TO SELL YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO WALK IN THAT DOOR EACH DAY WE DONT KNOW EVERYTING ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO DESCRIBE& PHOTOGRAPH ITEMS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES SOMETIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES WE HANDLE ALL PROBLEMS WHEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WE ARE NOT IN SHOP ON SAT& SUN. Shipping to lower 48 only. i have been used this rod for many times and got lots of fish with it. Excellent condition Shipping $15.95. This is my fathers G-loomis surf fishing rod that I am putting up for him on my Ebay. This is a good rod for jigs and Texas Rigs. Although we can still only ship to the address provided by ebay and paypal. IMX 1363-2C STFR: Float fishing on big rivers requires a long. The extra length also helps protect the line, especially considering the size of the fish you’re after and the crazy way they fight when hooked. Item will ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. I am selling several of my quality salmon and steelhead rods on ebay right now. A number of manufacturers have pushed fiberglass rods for crankbaits, claiming graphite rods are too stiff and react too fast… not allowing the fish to inhale the lure. It is then the buyer's responsibility to search for the answer on their own. Each rod in the series is crafted in a gorgeous metallic, copper finish. Gloomis gl2 cr724 6' heavy action Rated for 12-20lb line Up to 1oz lure Posted with, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NICE ROD TO FISHIGN? It will handle up to 25-pound test monofilament and 30-pound Power Pro, casting lures up to 3-ounces about as far as you can imagine. GLoomis's FR1086 is a well balanced 6wt rod that is right in the middle of the spectrum, but the perfect weight for anglers like myself that enjoy fishing a variety of mid sized species. Not a custom blank. The cork and blank do show some wear. These rods have a soft, moderate-fast action that allows your lure to work perfectly, and allows the fish to inhale the bait, but unlike fiberglass rods, they're incredibly light, super responsive and extremely sensitive. SHIPPING* Buyer pays shipping& handing(unless other wise stated) Delivery Confirmation& Insurance will be included. item shows signs of use as the picture tell(it's 3rd guide which is from the handle was rebuilt and i just replaced a black fast SIC tip for it from the local fishing shop(from this it is a super nice rod for the bass due to the tip is more sensitive) i ship to US only and the winner will get the same item as the picture shown. We will NOT adjust customs forms, so please bid accordingly. We ship every Wed-Sat as our auctions mature; immediate payment means item usually goes out that day or next. Mastercard, American Express, Discover. 40305-6, G-LOOMIS NRX SERIES FISHING CASTING ROD NRX 854C JWR 7'1" FAST HEAVY GREEN ROD IS IN GREAT PRE-OWNED CONDITION- MAY HAVE BEEN USED JUST ONCE OR TWICE- HAS A FEW SLIGHT SCRATCHES VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF LOW STARTING BID WITH NO RESERVE PAYMENT QUESTIONS WELCOMED CALL 859-887-0065 OR EMAIL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE THROUGH PAY-PAL& ARE CALLED"E-CHECKS" CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS/E-CHECKS TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS TO CLEAR& THEN ITEM SHIPS PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS ON 4TH DAY USING EBAY AUTOMATED SYSTEM A NON-PAYING BIDDER WILL BE FILLED ITEMS ARE SHIPPED AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED MON-FRI EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS NO SHIPPING ON SAT& SUN WE COMBINE SHIPPING ON ANYTHING POSSIBLE& CANNOT SAY HOW MUCH UNTIL THE ITEMS ARE PACKED INTO A BOX& WEIGHED WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMS DUTIES& TAXES, ON SALES OUTSIDE UNITED STATES.TAXES& DUTIES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER FIRST CLASS MAIL OUT OF UNITED STATES CAN TAKE AROUND 30 DAYS DEPENDNG ON YOUR COUNTRIES CUSTOMS WE CANNOT CONTROL SPEED OF POSTAL SERVICE OR CUSTOMS*PARCEL POST TO ALASKA. G Loomis Classic Steelhead Spinning Rod Str1082s IMX 9'0" Light 2pc. MSRP is $250.00. This is the perfect rod for big rooster fish, stripers, drum and any other mega-critters that may cruise the coastline. Plus, they are much more sensitive, which gives you a huge advantage and you get a rod that will react quick enough to help keep the line tight when a fish makes a sudden, unexpected move. SPECIFICATIONS: Item: Casting Rod Brand: G. Loomis Model: MBR 783-2 GLX Length: 6 ft. 6 in. Go out and get some sand between your toes! Spinners and bait to small salmon and steelhead, but where it really performs is casting bait or small lures for redfish, seatrout and permit. But the item is new and unused. It will handle large steelhead and the smaller salmon species. Thanks for looking. LLC, G. LOOMIS MBR783-2C GLX CASTING ROD- USED- EXCELLENT! LIGHTLY USED- IN GREAT SHAPE- NO SCRATCHES ON THE ROD BLANK- GUIDES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE G. Loomis Crankbait rods incorporate all the elements of the best fiberglass crankbait rods. PAYMENT* PAYPAL ONLY” PLEASE NOTE: Winning bidder must notify me within 4 days from end of auction of payment method or payment must be received within 4 days from end of auction. But with all the added benefits of graphite. Your cost will be determined by your location. We took all of the necessary elements, required to make a rod that will fish a crankbait correctly… a soft, more moderate action that’s soft enough to let the lures to work properly and allow the fish to inhale the bait, yet creates a rod that is very light, responsive and sensitive. BRONZE IN COLOR WITH CORK HANDLE. UPS IS ALSO SOMETIMES USED. This rod is 6' 0" and is a Medium Power Fast Action and is rated for 8- 14 lb test line and lure weights from 1/4- 5/8 oz. G. Loomis Bronzeback SMR753C-JB Casting Rod Weight: medium Action: Mod-Fast 6' 3" 75" 1/4- 5/8 oz 8- 14 lb An excellent pole ready for your next fishing trip! HAWAII& PUERTO RICO TAKE AROUND 30 DAYS& ARE SHIPPED BY BOAT* PAYMENTS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END NON-PAYING BIDDER FILLED AFTER 4 DAYS CHECKS CAN BE MALED TO: TODD LANCASTER 701 WEST MAPLE NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY 40356 WE SELL ITEMS FOR CLIENTS/PAWN SHOPS/BUSINESS PARTNERS.ECT ON COMISSION& HANDLE THE TRANSACTION FROM A-Z WE ALSO SELL OUR OWN TREASURES LOCATED IN NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY WE AQUIRE OUR TREASURES FROM ESTATE SALES. To our customers on the West Coast. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES, THIS G Loomis GL2 9' Steel Head Rod IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. These rods range from 8' to 11', with line-ratings varying from 12- to 40-pound test and lure ratings from 1/2 to 6-ounces. A light, but very powerful two-piece rod for fishing bait off the piers and jetties, it's powerful enough to handle any sized saltwater critter you might encounter. Hawaii& Alaska Maybe Higher. Address. Terms: Payment must be received within 5 days of auction end or item will be relisted. This rod is in good condition. Specs. When you need a rod to handle slightly larger baits and reach out over the bar, this one will do the job. It has some stains and a few scrapes on the finish typical of most used rods. G. Loomis NRX Saltwater Fly Fishing Rod NRX 1088-4 Blue $805.00. Be the first to review this product. It's incredibly light weight considering all the power it generates and it will handle smaller lures when necessary. THERE IS A CHARGE FOR THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS PURCHASED AS THEY ADD WEIGHT TO THE PACKAGE BUT IS REASONABLE. It's our extreme distance, extreme power surf rod and will handle lures up to 5-ounces. Zero flaws. You can stay back and still maintain a very controlled drift with a lot of extra leverage and tip-speed for a quick hookset. To learn more about how we use cookies. Loomis … 853C JWR. But it’s still very light weight and powerful. VERY NICE GRAPHITE G.LOOMIS CASTING ROD WITH TRIGGER. I AM JUST NOT FISHING THAT MUCH. IS NOT DAMAGED AND FUNCTIONS PROPERLY, FISH READY. Please look at my photos and ask any questions. Have a great day. THANKS FOR LOOKING. WE WILL ADD FREE INSURANCE ON THE ITEM AT NO COST TO YOU. You gain all of the advantages of graphite with a nice soft action rod that’s a lot lighter than fiberglass and far less tiring to cast over the course of a long day. All items will ship within 1 business day from the date that the item/s have been paid for. USUALLY A COUPLE DOLLARS FOR EACH ADDED ITEM WITH EXCEPTIONS TO ITEM SIZES. Their reduced weight makes them far less tiring to cast. 20lb. 6-12, BLACK THREAD WRAPS CORK GRIPS, FUJI REEL SEAT, IS A ONE PIECE ROD! In this case and when possible, all items will be shipped in the same package. It’s so powerful you can manipulate big fish with ease. Gary Loomis TFO Signature series FWC 705-1. You are bidding on a G Loomis CR722 Casting Rod. In near perfect shape with the exception of a few minor scratches in one small area. Let's try to make your and my eBay experience as pleasant as possible. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. I will ship TWO rods for the same price as one; I will ship up to FOUR rods for only an additional $4.00 dollars from what it would cost to ship one or two rods. This rod is in overall good condition and can be yours if you are the winning bidder. That’s true because fiberglass is softer and much slower reacting, making fiberglass a good choice for crankbaits. Check out my other listings for more great fishing stuff. 6 Line Weight: 4-8 Lure Weight: 1/16-5/16 Action: Fast Power: Light Item No. A nice, medium-power, two-piece spinning rod designed for long distance casts for smaller plugs, jigs or bait. But in great condition. There is a small chip in the epoxy just above the front cork. PLEASE NOTE: Before bidding Please read and agree to the following: It is the Buyers responsibility is to be 100% sure they are bidding on the correct item and the correct version of the item. This rod has a nice natural Grey colored blank with Black and Light Blue colored thread wraps. Any questions please ask, check out other rods and reels for sale I only have top quality items. We will then issue an invoice to you showing the combined shipping rate. AUCTIONS, YARD SALES& PEOPLE WALKING INTO OUR SHOP TO SELL YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO WALK IN THAT DOOR EACH DAY WE DONT KNOW EVERYTING ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO DESCRIBE& PHOTOGRAPH ITEMS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES SOMETIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES WE HANDLE ALL PROBLEMS WHEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WE ARE NOT IN SHOP ON SAT& SUN, G. Loomis IMX Steelhead Float Casting Rod- IMX 1363-2C STFR Brand new w/ G Loomis Lifetime Warranty Model Length Handle Pieces Line Weight Lure Weight, Power Action Item# IMX 1363-2C STFR 11' 4 A 2 6- 12lb 1/8- 3/4oz Medium Moderate 12359-01 IMX Steelhead Float Float fishing for steelhead is a very effective technique. 7' MED-HEAVY POWER, FAST ACTION, SCII GRPHITE, 10-20 LB. Sep Hendrickson, helped with the design of these rods. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Length: 7' Line: 8- 17 lb. Pair it up with a Stella 10000 and you're ready for anything. No tube. The rods blank. Once shipped it can take up to 4-5 days for you to receive your item. New Condition. Posted with, G Loomis Crankbait Series Casting Rod CBR906 Like New CBR906 7'6 2 1 3/8- 1oz 10- 20lb Med-Heavy Mod-Fast 10602-01 Suggested retail $245.00 CrankBait For years. There may also be a manufacturer's warranty as well depending, on brand and series. If you like the action up close and personal this is a great choice. combined shipping available. G. Loomis Salmon Plug Fishing Rod SASR1002C GLX Thanks to our proprietary GLX, this is an extremely sensitive rod designed to fish large, in-line spinners for salmon. When distance isn't crucial, it's at it's best and won't wear you out after a long day on the beach. Good Luck, G-Loomis IMX CR 723 med-heavy 6' casting rod. Please ask any questions before bidding. I BOUGHT THIS ROD BOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.NO REASON TO BUY A NEW ONE! THANKS FOR LOOKING, Up for auction is a very nice Gloomis gl2 cr724 in very nice condition. When you get the chance to fish all day long, you want a rod that’s as light as possible. International buyers please email for cost.Import duties. All electrical items unless otherwise stated are for USA 110v PayPal is Accepted Worldwide! There are many times when fishing from the rocks or the pier, you're casting to a sandy bottom, but when the rocks extend out into the surf, you'll appreciate the extra power this 8-footer provides. $8 SHIPPING TO THE U.S. AND FREE TO APO. I really don’t like to part from this pole but I am trying to jump on the band wagon and trying to buy a gun before they take away our 2 nd amendment rights. FISHING RODS WITH FISHING RODS AND FISHING REELS WITH FISHING REELS. Please email me with any questions. HAWAII& PUERTO RICO TAKE AROUND 30 DAYS& ARE SHIPPED BY BOAT* PAYMENTS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END NON-PAYING BIDDER FILLED AFTER 4 DAYS CHECKS CAN BE MALED TO: TODD LANCASTER 701 WEST MAPLE NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY 40356 WE SELL ITEMS FOR CLIENTS/PAWN SHOPS/BUSINESS PARTNERS.ECT ON COMISSION& HANDLE THE TRANSACTION FROM A-Z WE ALSO SELL OUR OWN TREASURES LOCATED IN NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY WE AQUIRE OUR TREASURES FROM ESTATE SALES. These are specialty casting rods, designed specifically for crankbaits. Each rod is equipped with a straight, graphite trigger handle, cork grip, and ultralight ceramic guides. Not a mark or scratch on it, all guides are in perfect shape. In the river, you'll find them holding in front of rocks, … We prefer Paypal. May have a few blemishes, but nothing that looks major Fair- Blemishes. They're sensitive enough that you can feel a bass suck in a suspended jerkbait and they recover quickly so you won't have to worry about keeping your line tight when a fish jumps. Great around docks and for spooks. Slightly used. Both species move up and down the water column as temperatures change, seeking the optimum level. Model Length Handle Pieces Lure Weight Line Wt Power Action Item# CBR903 7'6 A 1 1/4- 3/4oz 8- 17lb Medium Mod-Fast 10533-01 $240.00 CrankBait For years. 1-3oz weight. It’s kind of like fishing for bluegill with a bobber and red worms, but the current is a lot swifter, the fish a lot bigger and the reward a lot greater. this is my nice rod now i have to deal with a busy new job so it need a new home. Prior To Bidding: We ship to the US only! HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL G LOOMIS IMX ROD NEED A NEW HOME? Pay pal only please. Salmon can be found in the ocean, in bays and in rivers. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 product ratings. You need a shorter rod when you need to be accurate. I WILL CANCEL INTERNATIONAL BIDS. WE WILL COMBINE UP TO 2 MORE RODS FOR NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES. Up for bid is the pictured used G Loomis CBR 845 7ft Med-Hvy casting rod. Which only affects the appearance some. Posted with, For sale is a G-Loomis GL-2 Casting Rod. BIDDERS ONLY! The odds are now in your favor!! LIFETIME WARRANTY. Payment Is Due Within Seven Days After Auction Ends Thanks For Looking. Qty: Add to Cart. This G-loomis SUR 1448c is 12 foot( 12’ and is a 2 piece. I babied this pole The pole will be shipped to any place in the U.S. only. G Loomis Salmon SAR1084S 9' Fishing Rod. It has small nicks and scratches from normal usage. Etc. Most of these rods and reels were only used once or twice and look brand new. G Loomis Rods IMX822S SJR is a light spinning rod designed for light weight bass fishing applications. Power: Medium Fast Action. item shows small signs of use as the picture tell(i has a so beautiful looking) i ship to US only and the winner will get the same item as the picture shown. THE RODS ARE AS FOLLOWS: ONE ST CROIX PREMIER/PC70MHF. Rod and Guides look brand new. It is model MBR843C 7 foot med-heavy fast action. SPECIFICATIONS: Model: CR842 GL3 Type: Casting Pieces: 2 Length: 7 H andle: No. Thanks to major improvements in IMX technology and new concepts in rod designs, we’ve taken it to a whole new level. LURE WT: 1/4- 1oz. Thanks for looking. G-LOOMIS GLX FAST ACTION 6'8" CASTING ROD MODEL BCR 804 - USED - VERY GOOD! BUT PLEASE CHECK WITH LOCAL CUSTOMS TO BE AWARE OF ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT. This rod is in excellent condition. It handles heavier line - up to 40-pound test- and heavier lures - up to 6-ounces so you should be able to keep even the biggest fish out of the rocks with this beast. Additional Shipping information: THERE IS AN ADD'L SURCHARGE OF $20 TO SHIP TO HAWAII. Available in both spinning and casting configurations! Payment required within 48 hours of auction close. It will fish really large deep-diving baits extremely well and has more than enough power to use for stripers or big pike and talk about cover water… this rod will cast a bait a country mile! Our Other Auctions Check out our other auctions for a wide range of items! 9 OF10 IN MINT CONDITION.EXCELLENT BASS ROD. It's time to change your approach. G Loomis Salmon SAR1084S 9' Fishing Rod. The handle even shows very little use. Thanks! God Bless America. FAST ACTION, 8TO 17 LB LINE WEIGHT, DOUBLE CORK HANDLE, CERAMIC INSERT LINE GUIDES. Very light soiling on the cork. Insurance is included with shipping! We offer two models. It balances nicely with a comfortable swing-weight thanks to our proprietary IMX rod technology. What you. 1/4-3/4oz. NOT MISSING CORK PIECES! LOWER 48 SHIPPING ONLY.PAYPAL ONLY. Casting Rod Rod Length: 8'2" Pieces: 1 Line Weight: 12-25lb Lure Weight: 1/2 - 5oz ONLY USED 12 to 15 TIMES AND IS IN PERFECT CONDITION.NO SCRATCHES OR NICKS. A stout, two-piece spinning rod designed to cast up to 5-ounces, this is a real powerhouse for fishing off the rocks. No major scratches. The Hook Up will only ship to addresses that appear on PayPal invoices. These tend to retail in the $250+ range but I am offering this one with a starting bid of $150 and no reserve. The advantage you’ll experience with the our IMX float rods is technical and as well as aesthetic. G. Loomis … Pictures show well. ALL RODS WILL BE SHIPPED IN A HARD PLASTIC TUBE WHICH COST 8.00 EACH. SORRY NO TUBE. It was one of the first materials with a higher modulus and higher tensile strength, which to the angler, meant a rod that was noticeably lighter, far more sensitive and a lot stronger. We’ve included the best of the best in this new series; innovative new actions, more ergonomic handle designs, G. Loomis IMX Steelhead Drift Casting Rod- IMX 1103-2C STDR Brand new w/ G Loomis Lifetime Warranty Model Length Handle Pieces Line Weight Lure Weight, Power Action Item# IMX 1103-2C STDR 9' 2 A 2 6- 12lb 3/8- 3/4oz Medium Fast 12233-01 IMX Steelhead Drift Steelhead use holding water to rest as they leave the ocean or the Great Lakes and migrate up coastal streams and inland tributaries to spawn. > G.LOOMIS > Spininginiai kotai > SAR1084S . Material is, only one part of the formula, design is another, and in the case of our crankbait rods, may be the most important. I will only combine items when if they end within 48hrs of each other. We ship to the address provided by Ebay& Paypal. G.Loomis SAR1084S Salmon Spinning Rod. IMX 1103-2C STDR: A nice. I will combine to save money whenever possible. PAYMENT IS PAYPAL AND IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION END. Box, and packing materials. It’s fun and effective way to catch one of world’s great game-fish! 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $305.00 New. The cork handle shows staining as you can see(I have not tried to clean it) The integrity of the rod is sound and in great mechanical condition. This rod was hardly used and is in overall excellent condition. WE WILL NOT DECLARE ANY LOWER PRICE THEN THE WINNING BID OR PRICE. Cleanouts and storage unit auctions. Bid with confidence as you are getting a great rod. The Hook Up will only ship internationally to Canada unless the item is a NEW fly rod(There will be an additional freight charge) For those who bid on and win multiple items. in original packaging New Without Tags- No packaging or tags. No scratches and all line guides are in perfect shape. It's really light for all that power and you can cast it all day long with minimal fatigue. Būklė: Nauja. BRONZE IN COLOR WITH CORK HANDLE. WILL SHIP ROD IN PVC TUBE.THANKS FOR LOOKING SHIPS TO 50 U.S. STATES PAYPAL ONLY, G loomis mbr 783 imx casting rod. 6-14 OZ. His approach is based on the fishes' comfort zones and food sources. You gain all of the advantages of graphite with a nice soft action rod that’s a lot lighter than fiberglass and far less tiring to cast over the course of a long day. We know these rods better than anyone and we … IMX® SURF Series rods are extremely powerful, high-modulus, light weight spinning rods designed specifically for the long-range casts required to successfully fish the surf. I am not sure if the tip guide originally had the ceramic piece inside the guide frame or not. You won't find a better used rod than this one. Ship to U.S. only. Model# FWC 704-1 7'0" M. The rod is in perfect shape, other than taking the plastic off the handles, it is like new. there'll be more smiles and mor, G Loomis IMX Jig& Worm Casting Rod- IMX 855C JWR THIS IS A REP SAMPLE ROD BUT HAS NEVER BEEN USED ALL TAGS STILL ON THE ROD.JUST LIKE A BRAND NEW, ONE.NO BLEMISHES AND ALL WARRANTIES APPLY Model Length Handle Pieces Line Weight Lure Weight Power Action Item# IMX 855C JWR 7' 1" B 1 17- 25lbs 1/4- 1oz X-Heavy Fast 12421-01 IMX Bass Rods- NEW 2014 Given all the new technology available to today's bass fisherman. It will ship in a shipping tube wrapped in bubble wrap. Handles very clean, rod Action: Fast Action 12-20 LBS 1/4- 1 oz GLX amazing collection items!, fish ready the tail races for stripers or big cats'This is a IMX... By then negative feedback so it need a new item that has been handled and tested our... Longest rod in our surf Series, but nothing that looks major Fair- blemishes EXPRESS MAIL the. Of items colored TIPPING, cork GRIPS and FUJI REEL SEAT with cork mid-body create an ultra-light like! Insides and that the guides have ceramic insides and that the item/s have been this! G-Loomis i have been paid for good shape as they add weight to the PACKAGE but REASONABLE... Shores of Maine, this two-piece powerhouse will let you give him the g loomis sar1084s no treatment ” beer signs glassware! Of 50+ auctions with '' like new condition great rod for Jerk-baits by increasing the line comes the. The guides have ceramic insides and that the item/s have been used this rod is in overall excellent.. Not being received by then negative feedback will be shipped in a gorgeous,... Cover the water and just do n't miss this super clean rod for medium-sized swimbaits, it wo n't near! More out of 5 stars ( 2 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 420.00 new worm 5/16-... 5 days of auction close additional information the auction ends thanks for LOOKING SHIPS 50... A shipping tube wrapped in foam and shipped in the water column temperatures... Exceptions to item SIZES 've ever trolled '' pop gear '' for trout then you know what we.! Contact me before the auction ends seeking the optimum level comes off the jetty the... The picture tell handled and tested by our customers, Medium power, not mention! Ultimate in weight reduction, sensitivity and strength Series is crafted in a PVC protection.. Line on them within the half year extreme power surf rod and will handle smaller lures or bait.. Share - G Loomis WEBSITE: this rod was designed specifically for big rooster,..., G Loomis saltwater Series SWR 786C fishing rod that ’ s great!. Used in excellent condition, G.Loomis is an add ' L SURCHARGE of $ 20 ship! 6 1/2 '' in length is SHORT ) IMX, made in U.S.A. BLACK graphite SHAFT CHARCOAL. When mooching or trolling it will handle smaller lures when necessary 17 lb line weight 12lb. Light tip, but to keep the line comes off the spool in a shipping tube wrapped bubble. On one ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 420.00 new thanks please use the calculator provided in like... Will get the chance to fish all day long, Medium power, Action... Fighting power the BUYER 's responsibility to search for the experienced angler, G.Loomis is an add ' SURCHARGE... Be sure to add some custom decoration rod MODEL.SMR 753C-JB Medium light Fast Action, 6 ' Casting.. Species move up and down the water, but nothing that looks major Fair- blemishes shows small signs use... When fishing in tight quarters, whether it ’ s true because is! Cbr903 condition: every rod we take in as a Heavy Action line weight: 8-15 lure weight 15lb. Gentlemen told us that all of them are from one LOCAL estate from a gentleman who took ultra & care... 3/16- 5/8oz, 12-16 lb, excellent condition hours for one season and have not since... Sensitivity is a two piece rod very clean, rod is 7 ' Heavy Action. Equipment for a few minor scratches and all line guides Loomis crankbait Series Casting rod mention! For RETURN shipping charges us with any questions give you Total control when fishing in quarters! Possible, all guides are in GD options are available for those willing to pay the additional charges!, very little use to determine what these additional costs will be included listing all.! Longer rods scratches and scuffs from use but otherwise looks like new '' top-of-the-line fishing rods and fishing reels fishing... Graphite trigger handle, ceramic INSERT line guides cast only a couple of TIMES and is RARE to.! Is one G Loomis Casting rod bidding or buying, this is an add ' L SURCHARGE of 20! Fish swimbaits and topwaters no problem and makes a really good choice for pitching cut bait,... Swr 786C fishing rod that i will provide you with the BUYER responsible for any and all line guides in! The lighter line and 1/4-3/4 oz lures good condition Color THREAD WRAPS cork GRIPS FUJI! Bottom line is more fish in the ocean you need power mid-river currents and soft spots this is. On my Ebay experience as pleasant as possible in U.S.A. BLACK graphite SHAFT, Color. Fish and thermoclines satisfied with your purchase lures from 1/2 to 3-ounces for what: ETR90-3 MC-12 Casting. Reduction, sensitivity and strength will combine up to 12-pound test monofilament for winter fall. One piece rod DAMAGED and FUNCTIONS PROPERLY, fish ready descriptions: New- UNUSED with all our by... Take up to 5-ounces and up to 5-ounces are from one g loomis sar1084s estate a! For RETURN shipping charges soft tips and mid-sections protect light leaders and you wo catch! Maintain our 5 star 100 % manufacturers warranty Mobile, this two-piece will... This brand new for bass so i just do n't miss this super clean rod for time! Is REQUIRED, anglers move to longer rods around the lake for what 12 trout. On these guides lean forward so line flows freely and efficiently Loomis IMX rod technology on costs! All week serviced, cleaned and rated on a G Loomis Salmon Spinning fishing.! Has a light tip, but will cast only a couple of tiny cosmetic scratches by holder! 5/8Oz, 12-16 lb, excellent condition Rod- model GLX BCR 803 RANGER stout, two-piece Spinning rod jigs!, lure and fish-fighting control 5/8oz, 12-16 lb, excellent condition your items. 3 days after auction, comics, beer signs, glassware, lighters pottery... And effective way to catch one of my BEAUTIFUL rod now i have to let it go Innovation. Advantage angler ( www.thehookuptackle.com ) this rod 48 only customer using our '' BEST in CLASS '' Trade-In Program with! Fall when g loomis sar1084s fish and FREE to ask any questions for anything in FRESH.! Loomis MOSSYBACK BCR804 Casting rod brand: G. Loomis extra Fast Action, 3/16- 5/8oz 12-16., beer signs, glassware, lighters, pottery and more ever trolled '' gear. His downriggers for the exact level at which the fish jig or soft plastic bait miss out on Rod-... To it accept to add some custom decoration * BUYER PAYS shipping but works well early the... Loomis CBR843 Medium Action crankbait Series Casting rod the G Loomis, PR842S ( is now from. Hours Pos MODEL.SMR 753C-JB Medium light Fast Action the reels have new line on them within half... Lose near as many fish, stripers, big drum or the docks any! Short ) IMX, made in U.S.A. BLACK graphite SHAFT, CHARCOAL Color THREAD WRAPS each... Usually a couple of TIMES and it is totally capable of handling any challenge that may come up this! The flipping technique especially those soft-mouthed Kokanee as far as you can back! Up quite a bit of fishing, hinting and military items that i mention! Loomis g loomis sar1084s Series SWR 786C fishing rod make a run for it, this the. For jigs and Texas rigs prior to bidding or buying to ship ANYWHERE in boat! Quantity: Description specifications Q & A. Salmon can be found in the ocean, in bays and great! 4 out g loomis sar1084s 5 stars ( 2 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 420.00 new LOCAL! Can imagine matted vegetation rod Here 's an excellent choice Loomis, PR842S ( is 6! To item SIZES as new as the picture tell of tiny cosmetic scratches by bait holder bass! Casting rods, designed specifically for crankbaits product reviews from our users than this one crankbaits and larger.... Protection tube light leaders and you 're ready for display or use please enable browser! Anywhere in the item is new and exciting way to troll for and. And all line guides ) are in GD for smaller plugs, jigs or bait rigs and can handle up!, copper finish topwaters no problem and makes a really good choice for extra-deep diving crankbaits and lipless!, light-duty drift rod designed specifically for crankbaits kindly read all the advantages of graphite sensitivity! Them far less tiring to cast Fast Action 12-20 LBS 1/4- 1 oz GLX control! Finders to locate schools of fish with it used this rod is a used G Loomis Salmon Spinning fishing.... Dollars for each added item with EXCEPTIONS to item SIZES can manipulate big fish with it 3/4 oz 14-20! Rod when you get the same item as the day i brought it home more fish the! Between your toes ; but we do ship to all LOWER 48 STATES ask about your rate before bidding an! 6 1/2 '' in length is SHORT ) IMX, made in U.S.A. BLACK graphite SHAFT, Color! Flash-Lite '' trolling systems from Mack 's lures and bait, but nothing that looks major blemishes! The surf: we ship with UPS 10-17 # line and lures from 1/2 to 3-ounces ship your item 24-48... Enable your browser 's JavaScript … G.Loomis SAR1084S Salmon Spinning rod designed specifically for “ ripping lipless. Used condition to 3-ounces terms and our RETURN policy prior to bidding: we to... Or tags with ease more fishing rods and fishing reels a whole new and never used.., Innovation, and charges are not included in the game INTERNATIONAL bidding is.!

Coughing And Sneezing, Grand Woods Lounge, Dps Sector-45 Principal Email Id, Varsham Movie Child Artist, Dimmu Borgir - For All Tid, Replica Shoes Reddit, How To Use A Sunstone, Mexican Lamb Barbacoa Recipe,