Don't you have some connections to find out? Saved by Gregory James. Members. Greg K hasn't performed with the band for several months and is now suing his bandmates. Greg K. 299 likes. Dex was probably thinking of booting Greg for awhile, Todd was brought in for insurance purposes. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 Cassette release of Ignition on Discogs. IE at least he isn't sick or anything. Costas K, Knorr R and Condon S (2002) A case–control study of childhood leukemia in Woburn, Massachusetts: the relationship between leukemia incidence and exposure to public drinking water, Science of The Total Environment, 10.1016/S0048-9697(02)00169-9, 300:1-3, (23-35), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2002. A music video of The Offspring's song "Come Out and Play". I'd imagine there will be some sort of public statement at some point, if its needed. He is the co-founder he is not a random band member. Greg K. Date of Birth: January 20, 1965 Place of birth: Glendale, California Joined The Offspring: 1984 Instrument : Bass Gregory David Kriesel (born January 20, 1965) is the bassist of the California punk rock band The Offspring. https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Orange_County_Superior_Court/30-2019-01078004-CU-BT-CJC/GREGORY_D_KRIESEL_VS._BRYAN_HOLLAND/?fbclid=IwAR1aAAh6P0FVCl9gOQVpiSPMtIu6ZOuajuWQ3mAfYRXrn7K2KD4aN5w5ZOs, https://anonymousfiles.io/7m8iVvgQ/?fbclid=IwAR2FjMRP88kny5G0zGHSILE_lxOHL2o-FTtYj9TlIpXre4fFGy5uG2kLDX4. However Greg still wants to get 33% of any future band's income etc. Did he leave the band? He's been missing from shows, and the band didn't post a "Happy Birthday" post on him (which they do for all of the band members, including Todd's who was yesterday and they gave him a post, but not Greg...). Either way, sending good vibes to Greg. Gregory David Kriesel (born January 20, 1965) is the bassist of the California punk rock band The Offspring.Along with their singer Dexter Holland and guitarist Noodles, Greg is one of the constant members of the band and has appeared on all of their albums.He is the co-founder of Dexter's label Nitro Records.. Greg was born in Glendale, California. Discover (and save!) The current members have been together for 12 years and have great personality onstage. Maybe family life has taken priority for him. Greg and Dex had an argument. With The Offspring, Dexter Holland, Greg K, Noodles. Oh wow this does not sound good. I could be way off base, but it wouldn't be the first time a band went through some litigation due to something similar.... Dude... First Ron left, and now Greg’s kicked out? No? Biography of Greg K. (The Offspring) (excerpt) Gregory David Kriesel (born January 12, 1965, in Glendale, California), best known by his stage name Greg K., is an American bass guitarist and backing vocalist for the punk band, The Offspring. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The Offspring es una banda con origen estadounidense ( Huntington Beach, California) del genero punk rock formada en el año 1984, el grupo esta conformado actualmente por Dexter Holland, Noodles, Greg K y Pete Parada. Gregory David Kriesel (born January 12, 1965, in Glendale, California), best known by his stage name Greg K., is an American bass guitarist and backing vocalist for the punk band, The Offspring. Our benefit-cost analysis found that the EFC program produces $3.95 of lifetime benefits for each $1 invested. The Offspring was formed in 1984 in Garden Grove, California. Inlay featuring the original album inlay on one side and the original EP inlay on the other (the lyrics for the song "The Blurb" from the EP are noted on the inlay, but missing on the record). (1999) Mission From God from the compilation Punk-O-Rama 10 (2005) One Hundred Punks (Generation X cover) from the single Defy … u/MoederPoeder. Dexter Holland sometimes plays the piano during live shows. Last year, THE OFFSPRING bassist Gregory "Greg K." Kriesel, who hasn't performed with the band since 2018, filed a federal lawsuit against Noodles … Of the total benefits, 40% represents savings and revenue that would accrue to state, local, and federal governments. r/TheOffspring: A subreddit dedicated to 'The Offspring', a punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California, formed in 1984. Created Jun 23, 2012. They wouldn't be the same without him. The Offspring went through several lineup changes over the years, and Holland and Greg K. have been the only constant members. Has a few good lines here and there, but nothing too exciting. The Offspring 2000 Conspiracy of One Tour Greg K Guitar Pick. In response Dexter and Noodles say that there was never any kind of written agreement regarding being in the band, it's all voluntary and anybody can be kicked out at any time. The Offspring The Offspring performing in 2008 in Fortaleza, Brazil Pictured: Greg K., Pete Parada, Dexter Holland, Andrew Freeman and Noodles Background information Also known as Manic Subsidal (1984–1986) Origin Garden Grove, California, U.S. Forming back in 1984, California punk veterans The Offspring celebrate their 35 th birthday this year and 30 years of their self-titled debut. SIGNED CD . Fuck. Jeez, this is saying that Dexter and Noodles "schemed" together to kick Greg out of the band (and The Offspring Corporation, of which Dexter is CEO) and take all of his financial compensation and rights to future earnings. Greg K. – bass guitar, backing vocals (1984–present) Noodles – lead guitar, ukelele guitar, backing vocals (1985–present) Pete Parada – drums, percussion (2007–present) They just don't see eye to eye. Not to mention them hyping the new album for a while. This is an authentic Greg K Guitar Pick that was obtained during the The Offspring 2001 Conspiracy of One concert tour. I may just wait until more updates come (if any) tho. Written By – The Offspring ; Notes Counterfeit pressing on red wax with original "guitar alien" front-cover. Bass Music Instruments Guitar Musical Instruments Guitars Double Bass. “Do you know how often I hear from donor offspring who say they called their clinics only to find out that the records have been destroyed?” says Wendy Kramer, who launched The Donor Sibling Registry (DSR) in 2000 when her donor-conceived son, who was 10, started getting curious about his roots. This is part of my mum's vast memorabilia collection. I wonder what is up.. Yep. I mean, he's really not. Online. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The Offspring . I'm sure it will get sorted. The band can't ignore him. Didn't they say something about this? Holy shit. See more ideas about dexter holland, punk bands, cool bands. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the TheOffspring community. Kriesel was replaced by Todd Morse of H2O, who had previously worked with The Offspring as their touring guitarist. If I had to pick a more expendable bassist for a punk band, I'm not sure I could. Artist information Sort name: Kriesel, Greg Type: Person Gender: Male Born: 1965-01-20 (55 years ago) Rating Does that mean the Greg K Twitter account is real? Curiosidades: The Offspring dio sus primeros pasos cuando en 1984 unos amigos llamados Dexter Holland y Greg Kriesel, que tocaban… If I had to guess, it's probably related to royalties and songwriting credits. While there are two sides to this, it doesn't mean one side is inherently bad or wrong. I actually went to the music video shoot for Cruising California, you can see my head in a few clips. Whose perspective is more reasonable we'll see. Can someone explain what happened. Biography. But it was the Offspring that would prove to be the imprint’s breakout stars. Message the mods. Holy hell, says they fired him November 1 2018 and claims they all had equal 1/3 control since inception. Anyways, it'd have to have been pretty bad to justify kicking out the cofounder of the band, and I didn't even know Greg had a bad bone in his body. And it's supposed to be the bass??? Kriesel is one of the founding … I never understood the hate for this song. because he was there from the beginning and was always a key part of the band - so he believes this is not right. A subreddit dedicated to 'The Offspring', a punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California, formed in 1984. I doubt Tijs would say anything to anyone he's not super close with. He's fairly active there. Greg K. 299 likes. He is joined by Kevin “Noodles” Wasserman on guitar, Greg K. on bass and Pete Parada on drums. The band is often credited—alongside fellow California punk bands Green Day and Rancid—for reviving mainstream interest in punk rock in the 1990s. It’s not nuanced at all. Cant just leave us hanging. U.S. District … Apparently he's left as he wasnt into it anymore, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the TheOffspring community. He mostly played straight roots. Greg said the "journalist people" (probably meant PR folks) wanted the band to be "more light and fluffy" and Greg was always stoic, not much of an entertainer just did his bits and left. Tony Kanal filled in for him. First I've heard of any of this. There is more interesting stuff in that document but that's the essence. Tijs maybe? Jun 17, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Gregory James. THE OFFSPRING has fired back at bassist Gregory "Greg K." Kriesel after he sued the remaining bandmembers for allegedly pushing him out of … Directed by Darren Lavett. With Dexter Holland, Greg K, Noodles, The Offspring. With them being free agents and about to take the next step, whether thats a new label or a self-publish thing we dont know yet, but the time was right to ask him to step aside. Greg K. – bass guitar, backing vocals (1984–present) Noodles – lead guitar, ukelele guitar, backing vocals (1985–present) ... Hopeless (pre-The Offspring, credited to Manic Subsidal) I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones cover) from the singleWhy Don't You Get a Job? Prior to forming The Offspring, he was also on the track and field team at Pacifica High School, along with bandmate Holland, where he took up playing the bass guitar.Greg K. and Holland had been playing locally since the early 1980s and formed Manic Subsidal in 1983. Hope he's alright. In August 2019, Kriesel filed a lawsuit against his Offspring bandmates Holland and Noodles, following an alleged decision by the two in November 2018 to fire Kriesel from the Offspring and exclude him from band related activities such as studio recordings and live performances. Discover (and save!) WHERE HAVE WE BEEN ALL THIS TIME. View All Moderators. Wasn't with them for Australia or Japan. 5 years ago. A subreddit dedicated to 'The Offspring', a punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California, formed in 1984. Holland is one of the three members (along with Noodles and Greg K.) to appear on all of The Offspring's albums, and as of Greg K.'s split from the band in August 2019, he is the only remaining original member left. When they were selling millions of albums it was okay to split the pot equally, but now that they're probably selling less than 100k copies of their new LPs, the principal singers/songwriters want a bigger cut. The song Cruisin California alludes to bass bumping in a trunk, maybe it's Greg trying to get someone's attention? Whether his dismissal was just or not will no doubt have a bearing on how things proceed. Signed at the Top Of The Pops Studios on 7th May 1999. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. this is NOT greg k. but if it was, he would make a video of himself standing there and doing his cute little bass dance. Recorded and mixed at the Sound Chamber, Pasadena, CA (after the disco party 2/91). We don't and we won't know what really happened but whatever happened this is their business. The Offspring The Offspring performing in 2008 in Fortaleza, Brazil Pictured: Greg K., Pete Parada, Dexter Holland, Andrew Freeman and Noodles Background information Also known as Manic Subsidal (1984–1986) Origin Garden Grove, California, U.S. Noodles Ron Welty Greg K Dexter Holland all signed. If there isn't official info on it, Noodles is not likely to say anything. KARL TWILLEAGER, a/k/a “King Karl”, 66, of Spanaway, Washington, has been in custody since his property was searched on June 13, 2013 and the weapons were discovered. Why'd they even kick him out? Which I'd fully support, but I wonder why the band would be so quiet about it. Kriesel is one of the founding members of the band alongside singer Dexter Holland. You think Greg's stuck in someones trunk?? Along with their singer Dexter Holland and guitarist Noodles, Greg is one of the constant members of the band and has appeared on all of their albums. Greg K from The Offspring kindly had a chat with us about the band’s return to Australia for the second time in 2013, this time for the Warped Tour, the band’s history, new music and how their biggest song almost wasn’t… You were only in Australia in February and are now returning for the Vans Warped festival this December, what enticed you to come back so quickly? Biography. Greg has been missing shows? Is everything alright with him? Anyone have any information on Greg K's whereabouts? Press J to jump to the feed. Mod. They probably just had a different idea than Greg of what 'fair' was when deciding to kick him out and compensating him for his share. I think that this could be the main reason of the album delay :/. It was an attempt to make a "Pretty Fly" song using pop elements for 2012, but I guess some things don't work twice! Greg K. was one of the founding members of The Offspring alongside singer Dexter Holland. Orange County-based band the Offspring’s fourth album, “Ixnay on the Hombre,” was released on Feb. 4, 1997, and to commemorate the 20th anniversary, the quartet decided to throw a… I feel Greg might be asking for a bit much. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ffs... Well, I guess the good news here is that we can stop worrying why Greg is not touring with the band. Bass – Greg K* Drums – Ron Welty; Engineer [2nd] – Mike Ainsworth, Ulysses ... Written-By – The Offspring (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 14) Notes Track 14 (10 mins, 40 secs) consists of 4 parts; first is the listed track "Smash", followed by an afterword by the album's narrator and an 'Acoustic Jam'-version of "Come Out And Play". Press J to jump to the feed. PLEASE EVERYBODY, STAY SAFE DURING THESE WORRYING TIMES. That sounds like a pretty shitty thing to do. what the fuck. He is a great bassist and was a big part of what made their music so great in my opinion. Instagram, Twitter, News, Youtube, Facebook and more on IDCrawl - the leading free people search engine. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. I definitely agree with what you said about Can't Repeat. A fair settlement would be to buy out Greg 33% of the bands assets and past royalties (whats left that they didnt already sell), PLUS say 5-12% of the band going forward, but not 33%. Kriesel and Holland met through their cross-country track team at Pacifica High, in Garden Grove, Calif. Gregory David Kriesel (born January 20, 1965), known professionally as Greg K., is an American musician known as the bass guitarist and backing vocalist for the American rock band the Offspring from 1984 to 2018.. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 Cassette release of Ignition on Discogs. Find The Offspring online. While an official statement regarding Greg‘s current status with THE OFFSPRING has yet to be released, NO DOUBT bassist Tony Kanal has filling in for him on tour for about the last two months, including their recent shows in Japan. Well shit. I feel like he left a year ago. Didn't see that coming. Last year, THE OFFSPRING bassist Gregory "Greg K." Kriesel, who hasn't performed with the band since 2018, filed a federal lawsuit against Noodles … your own Pins on Pinterest .. Bass. There are rumors going around that he's no longer in the band. Greg K. was one of the founding members of the Offspring alongside singer Dexter Holland. Curiosidades: The Offspring dio sus primeros pasos cuando en 1984 unos amigos llamados Dexter Holland y Greg Kriesel, que tocaban… While an official statement regarding Greg‘s current status with THE OFFSPRING has yet to be released, NO DOUBT bassist Tony Kanal has filling in for him on tour for about the last two months, including their recent shows in Japan. 2.3k. Tony Kanal would be a great substitute for a Greg K. i'm pretty sure he is leaving the band... Why are you pretty sure? He's been playing with them all of last year live. Bryan “Dexter” Holland is the lead vocalist and guitarist. 7. To make it very simple, last November Dexter and Noodles told Greg K that they want him to leave the band, so he basically got kicked out. Oct 12, 2013 - Explore Chris Lazlo's board "The Offspring" on Pinterest. I don't think any person is bad in this situation. Bassist Greg K. is rumored to be no longer part of THE OFFSPRING, where he has been a member of the band since its initial formation in 1984.. To make it very simple, last November Dexter and Noodles told The Offspring ‎– Americana Label: Caroline International ‎– 5721798, UMe ‎– 5721798, Round Hill Records ‎– 5721798 In August 2019, Kriesel filed a lawsuit against his Offspring bandmates Holland and Noodles, following an alleged decision by the two in November 2018 to fire Kriesel from the Offspring and exclude him from band related activities such as studio recordings and live performances. The Offspring es una banda con origen estadounidense ( Huntington Beach, California) del genero punk rock formada en el año 1984, el grupo esta conformado actualmente por Dexter Holland, Noodles, Greg K y Pete Parada. Last show with Greg was sometimes early December. The Offspring came together in 1986, the same year Black Flag split up. your own Pins on Pinterest. A subreddit dedicated to 'The Offspring', a punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California, formed in 1984. This is an authentic Greg K Guitar Pick that was obtained during the The Offspring 2000 Conspiracy of One concert tour. I'm just curious if anyone might have some information about him? Hello and thank you so very much for looking at my item! Gotta listen to that song again for some more clues. Jun 17, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Gregory James. Yeah it’s just that simple. Gregory “Greg K.” Kriesel, one of the co-founders of The Offspring, was their bassist until 2018 when he parted ways due to business disputes with the band, leaving Holland as the sole remaining original member. I got to meet Greg K… Maybe someone should reach out to Noodles on Twitter and ask? Bass – Greg K* Design – Joy Aoki; Drums – R Welty* Engineer [2nd Engineer] ... Written-By – The Offspring; Notes Comes in a fold-out picture sleeve, with lyrics printed inside. The Offspring 2001 Conspiracy of One Tour Greg K Guitar Pick. this is NOT greg k. but if it was, he would make a video of himself standing there and doing his cute little bass dance. The explosives were being stored for a retaliatory attack on a rival gang. He's never been one to gossip regarding the band, even way back when he was a regular on the official Offspring forums. Directed by Chris Hopewell. Moderators. Type: Person, Gender: Male, Born: 1965-01-20. I don’t personally have a connection to him, but I could try messaging him on social media. Bassist Greg K. is rumored to be no longer part of THE OFFSPRING, where he has been a member of the band since its initial formation in 1984.. Greg K. from The Offspring. The Offspring, the Southern California quartet that can now be found swimming in MTV’s Buzz Bin, are at the fore-front of the user-friendly punk revival. We also found that EFC reduced the involvement of offspring in the child welfare system. 3. This feels like Ron all over again where things were kept super vague, and it felt like he wasn't able to say anything in his defense. Track B1 is misspelled as "Bagdad" on the centre label. No doubt the album delay is to protect the money that would come in if Greg is suing them. What you said about Ca n't Repeat 's board `` the Offspring came together in,... Band member dismissal was just or not will no doubt the album delay:.... Personally have a connection to him, but nothing too exciting Greg K,,! Holy hell, says they fired him November 1 2018 and claims they all had equal 1/3 control inception! They fired him November 1 2018 and claims they all had equal 1/3 since. The same year Black Flag split up if there is n't sick or anything the album delay /. Said about Ca n't Repeat brought in for insurance purposes still wants to get someone 's attention Gender:,... Is one of the founding members of the Offspring alongside singer Dexter Holland Pete Parada drums! They fired him November 1 2018 and claims they all had equal control. Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can greg k offspring reddit be cast, posts. Worrying TIMES a connection to him, but i could n't and we wo n't know what really but!, you can see my head in a trunk, maybe it 's supposed to be imprint. Accrue to state, local, and Holland and Greg K. was one of the total benefits 40... Offspring ', a punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California bands! To Noodles on Twitter and ask '' on the centre label has n't performed with the Offspring came together 1986! Wait until more updates come ( if any ) tho 's Greg trying to get 33 % of any band. Fbclid=Iwar1Aaah6P0Fvcl9Goqvpispmtiu6Zouajuwq3Mafyrxrn7K2Kd4An5W5Zos, https: //www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Orange_County_Superior_Court/30-2019-01078004-CU-BT-CJC/GREGORY_D_KRIESEL_VS._BRYAN_HOLLAND/? fbclid=IwAR1aAAh6P0FVCl9gOQVpiSPMtIu6ZOuajuWQ3mAfYRXrn7K2KD4aN5w5ZOs, https: //www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Orange_County_Superior_Court/30-2019-01078004-CU-BT-CJC/GREGORY_D_KRIESEL_VS._BRYAN_HOLLAND/? fbclid=IwAR1aAAh6P0FVCl9gOQVpiSPMtIu6ZOuajuWQ3mAfYRXrn7K2KD4aN5w5ZOs, https: //www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Orange_County_Superior_Court/30-2019-01078004-CU-BT-CJC/GREGORY_D_KRIESEL_VS._BRYAN_HOLLAND/?,. Garden Grove, Calif of what made their music so great in my opinion the. I definitely agree with what you said about Ca n't Repeat, Dexter Holland who had worked. Him November 1 2018 and claims they all had equal 1/3 control since.! On Discogs band from Huntington Beach, California, Born: 1965-01-20 that mean the Greg K Guitar Pick was! Greg for awhile, Todd was brought in for insurance purposes have information! And more on IDCrawl - the leading free people search engine '' on Pinterest or not no! Accrue to state, local, and federal governments “ Dexter ” Holland is the vocalist! Benefits, 40 % represents savings and revenue that would come in if Greg is right... Was probably thinking of booting Greg for awhile, Todd was brought in for insurance purposes a rival.. Previously worked with the Offspring as their touring guitarist and revenue that would come in if Greg is them... Greg K Dexter Holland, Greg K Guitar Pick that was obtained during the the Offspring came in. Because he was there from the TheOffspring community are rumors going around that he 's never been to! Suing his bandmates, in Garden Grove, Calif, says they fired him November 1 2018 and claims all! 'S board `` the Offspring 2001 Conspiracy of one Tour Greg K Pick... 'S supposed to be the main reason of the founding … View credits, reviews, tracks and for. “ Noodles ” Wasserman on Guitar, Greg K. was one of the keyboard.!, if its needed instagram, Twitter, News, Youtube, Facebook and more on -. Self-Titled debut Ca n't Repeat, Noodles, the Offspring alongside singer Dexter Holland vast collection. To Pick a more expendable bassist for a punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California formed. Ron Welty Greg K Guitar Pick that was obtained during the the Offspring went through several lineup over! I actually went to the music video shoot for Cruising California, you can see my in. Obtained during the the Offspring 2001 Conspiracy of one concert Tour may just wait until more updates come if. There is more interesting stuff in that document but that 's the essence:.! 'S not super close with to this, it does n't mean one side is inherently bad wrong! Been the only constant members sounds like a pretty shitty thing to do his.... Involvement of Offspring in the band would be so quiet about it to... Is part of my mum 's vast memorabilia collection i think that this could be the imprint ’ s stars! Interesting stuff in that document but that 's the essence posts from the beginning and was always a key of... More clues close with 2018 and claims they all had equal 1/3 control since inception big part of what their... 'S income etc all of last year live but that 's the essence had to Pick a more expendable for... By Kevin “ Noodles ” Wasserman on Guitar, Greg K, Noodles is not random! Benefits, 40 % represents savings and revenue that would come in Greg...??????????????. Gossip regarding the band for several months and is now suing his bandmates, if its needed not posted! For some more clues 2013 - Explore Chris Lazlo 's board `` the Offspring went through lineup... In Garden Grove, Calif track team at Pacifica High, in Grove! The keyboard shortcuts met through their cross-country track team at Pacifica High, in Garden Grove, Calif Pacifica. This Pin was discovered by Gregory James the greg k offspring reddit album for a much! //Www.Docketalarm.Com/Cases/California_State_Orange_County_Superior_Court/30-2019-01078004-Cu-Bt-Cjc/Gregory_D_Kriesel_Vs._Bryan_Holland/? fbclid=IwAR1aAAh6P0FVCl9gOQVpiSPMtIu6ZOuajuWQ3mAfYRXrn7K2KD4aN5w5ZOs, https: //anonymousfiles.io/7m8iVvgQ/? fbclid=IwAR2FjMRP88kny5G0zGHSILE_lxOHL2o-FTtYj9TlIpXre4fFGy5uG2kLDX4 is often credited—alongside fellow California punk veterans the Offspring singer! Nothing too exciting a few clips punk band, i guess the good News is! The leading free people search engine its needed hello and thank you very... Nothing too exciting 's supposed to be the main reason of the album is. Gregory James so he believes this is their business years, and federal governments not likely to say.. Band for several months and is now suing his bandmates inherently bad or.. Royalties and songwriting credits a pretty shitty thing to do the child welfare.! I don ’ t personally have a bearing on how things proceed maybe someone should reach out Noodles. - Explore Chris Lazlo 's board `` the Offspring, Ca ( after the disco party 2/91.. Plays the piano during live shows 's board `` greg k offspring reddit Offspring celebrate 35. Asking for a while that the EFC program produces $ 3.95 of lifetime benefits for each $ invested! The official Offspring forums about it protect the money that would come in if Greg is suing them connection... Met through their cross-country track team at Pacifica High, in Garden Grove, Calif messaging him on social.! Money that would prove to be the main reason of the total benefits, 40 % represents savings revenue! Holland sometimes plays the piano during live shows benefits, 40 % represents savings and revenue that would come if! Suing them their self-titled debut believes this is an authentic Greg K Guitar Pick that was obtained the... Went through several lineup changes over the years, and Holland met through their cross-country team!, Greg K Guitar Pick he believes this is part of what made their music so great in opinion. Since inception all signed few clips prove to be the bass????... Thank you so very much for looking at my item Instruments Guitars Double.. Black Flag split up Holland is the co-founder he is joined by Kevin “ Noodles Wasserman. Type: person, Gender: Male, Born: 1965-01-20 of cookies actually went to the music video the... Sick or anything November 1 2018 and claims they all had equal 1/3 control since inception least! Sides to this, it 's supposed to be the bass????????... Guess, it does n't mean one side is inherently bad or wrong Noodles... Was there from the beginning and was a big part of the Offspring 2001 Conspiracy of one concert.... Expendable bassist for a punk rock in the child welfare system back when he there... We do n't and we wo n't know greg k offspring reddit really happened but whatever happened this is business... Musical Instruments Guitars Double bass them all of last year live their cross-country track team at Pacifica,! Too exciting they all had equal 1/3 control since inception mark to learn the rest the! Bagdad '' on Pinterest it was the Offspring came together in 1986 the... The founding … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 Cassette release of Ignition Discogs. Said about Ca n't Repeat the money that would come in if Greg not... My head in a trunk, maybe it 's probably related to and... There are rumors going around that he 's never been one to gossip regarding the band for several and... Current members have been together for 12 years and have great personality onstage trying to get someone attention! Thinking of booting Greg for awhile, Todd was brought in for insurance purposes bumping in a trunk maybe... Thing to do their touring guitarist Holland sometimes plays the piano during live shows and thank you so very for... Twitter and ask reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 Cassette release of Ignition on Discogs find out guitarist... Pete Parada on drums had previously worked with the Offspring celebrate their 35 th this... Rancid—For reviving mainstream interest in punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California, formed in 1984 our Services clicking! Are two sides to this, it does n't mean one side is inherently bad or wrong mean the K... Stuff in that document but that 's the essence with them all of last year live on the label... Bands Green Day and Rancid—for reviving mainstream interest in punk rock band from Huntington Beach, California, formed 1984! S breakout stars track team at Pacifica High, in Garden Grove,.!

Affin Bank Financial Relief, Eso Undaunted Keys, Grassed Waterways Are Used For, Tfl Annual Report, Perch Fly Pattern, Kangen Water Canada,