Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. And all the country of Judea and all Jerusalem were going out to him and were being baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins. And their whole body, their rims, and their spokes, their wings, and the wheels were full of eyes all around—the wheels that the four of them had. “Even from eternity I am He,And there is none who can deliver out of My hand;I act and who can reverse it?”. Discover (and save!) (Verses like Psalms 89:52) Psalms 106:48 - Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. It is also true that the Father is the Lord God Almighty, but it is a false statement to say, "that Jesus is not the Lord God Almighty." Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. It is good to sing praise to our God; it is pleasant and right to praise him. In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps. Jan 15, 2021 - Explore Chelsea Rose's board "Lord God Almighty/ Bible verses/ Prayers/ Uplifting" on Pinterest. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org, Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the. “They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. This is what he showed me: behold, the Lord was standing beside a wall built with a plumb line, with a plumb line in his hand. ‣ And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men. Amen. He went away from there and came to his hometown, and his disciples followed him. L 1Pet.2.20 - For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. OpenBible.info ... And as he came out of the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher, what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!” And Jesus said to him, “Do you see these great buildings? “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”. He lived among the tombs. “I know that You can do all things,And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. 2 Samuel 7:27. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. Is anything too… For no word from God will ever fail… “I am the … Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! And Pharisees came up and in order to test him asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” He answered them, “What did Moses command you?” They said, “Moses allowed a man to write a certificate of divorce and to send her away.” And Jesus said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart he wrote you this commandment. And he was transfigured before them, and his clothes became radiant, intensely white, as no one on earth could bleach them. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. And your servant thought, ‘The word of my lord the king will set me at rest,’ for my lord the king is like the angel of God to discern good and evil. And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes. Heaven is God’s throne and Earth is his footstool. And the chief priests and the scribes were seeking how to arrest him by stealth and kill him, for they said, “Not during the feast, lest there be an uproar from the people.” And while he was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he was reclining at table, a woman came with an alabaster flask of ointment of pure nard, very costly, and she broke the flask and poured it over his head. your own Pins on Pinterest And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. Isaiah 44:6 The LORD is Israel’s king and defender. And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say. And some of them have come from far away.” And his disciples answered him, “How can one feed these people with bread here in this desolate place?” And he asked them, “How many loaves do you have?” They said, “Seven.” ... Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. Then Jesus said to them, “You will all fall away because of me this night. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Immediately they left their nets and followed him. The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Please scroll down for more Praise ye The Lord Scriptures, Bible Verses & Quotes. After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. And behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”. Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone. Z, And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”. Question: "What do LORD, GOD, Lord, God, etc., stand for in the Bible? It shall not be so among you. And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!”, Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!”. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. ~ Psalm 150:1, KJV. Almighty God, God Almighty, And Lord God Almighty, Names of God Daily Bible Verses 332-334 God is known by many names in the bible. S If Jesus weren't Almighty God, then He couldn't have received the worship of so many people (Matthew 9:18;14:33;15:25;18:26;20:20;28:9). Bible Verses about the Almighty - Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory… Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there… For with God nothing shall be impossible… I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the… He that dwelleth in the secret place of the … M ‣ ‣ See more ideas about bible quotes, bible verses, verses. They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gerasenes. Psalm 91:1-2 He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. There were some who said to themselves indignantly, “Why was the ointment wasted like that? ‣ “Hallelujah! The terrors of God are arrayed against me. ‣ And they *sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, But if you do go, do it, be strong for the battle; yet God will. And he was teaching them many things in parables, and in his teaching he said to them: “Listen! Publisher: OpenBible.info. This is the most popular Praise ye The Lord Bible Verse. for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”, “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. And clouds are the dust beneath His feet. Revelation 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And Pilate asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” And he answered him, “You have said so.” And the chief priests accused him of many things. Father! After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree. And by His understanding He shattered Rahab. E ... And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home. Hallelujah!”. ‣ And he was preaching the word to them. Great and mighty is our Lord; his wisdom cannot be measured. Love God Forever Scripture Pictures Bible Verses Quotes Bible Scriptures “For the arrows of the Almighty are within me. Geocoding SDA Bible Commentary, vol. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking for. May these verses encourage your walk, strengthen your faith and guide your prayers today. See how many charges they bring against you.” But Jesus made no further answer, so that Pilate was amazed. The first use of the Hebrew name El Shaddai is found in Genesis 17:1 – “When Abram was 99 years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am the Almighty God. Love the brotherhood. New American Standard Bible Copyright ©1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. ‣ For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus gladly received worship from people, as God Almighty is entitled to. And there is none who can deliver out of My hand; Yes, the perpetual mountains were shattered. There will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” And as he sat on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign when all these things are about to be accomplished?” And Jesus began to say to them, “See that no one leads you astray. ‣ 5:14; Amos 4:13). See more ideas about bible verses, verses, christian quotes. For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. #4 of 21 Bible Verses about God’s Almighty Power – Power belongs to God Psalm 62:11, ESV Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God, #5 of 21 Bible Verses about God’s Mighty Power – Greatly to be Praised Psalm 145:3, ESV Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. And as he sowed, some seed fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured it. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. 6:18 (which may quote 2 Sam. ‣ Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”. Answer: It can be very confusing to understand how the different titles used for God are used in the Bible. And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever and ever. 2 Samuel 22:33 “For who is God except the Lord? ‣ So your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you. Y And they bound Jesus and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate. So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel: 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed, 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben, 12,000 from the tribe of Gad, ... And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”, And before the throne there was as it were a sea of glass, like crystal. Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. I H Night and day among the tombs and on the mountains he was always crying out and cutting himself with stones. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. Other seed fell on rocky ground, where it did not have much soil, and immediately it sprang up, since it had no depth of soil. But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Topical Bible I will be to you a Father. As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, “Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way, the voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight,’” John appeared, baptizing in the wilderness and proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.” So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. Deuteronomy 31:6-9 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD your God, he it is that does go with you; he will not fail you, nor forsake you. Says the Lord Almighty. Only God Almighty is entitled to receive worship. Many of us may gloss right over them. And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. Again he sent to them another servant, and they struck him on the head and treated him shamefully. 1. 5, p.1129. “He quieted the sea with His power,And by His understanding He shattered Rahab. And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who was seated on the throne, saying, “Amen. And there appeared to them Elijah with Moses, and they were talking with Jesus. N Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Who establishes the mountains by His strength. “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. It is recorded in the Bible, “For with God nothing shall be impossible” (Luke 1:37). It was now two days before the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread. According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you. ... “You are the light of the world. By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. #1 Praise ye the Lord Scripture – Psalm 150, KJV Praise ye the Lord. God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. 15 Bible Verses about the Almighty – Know God’s Almightiness. And a very large crowd gathered about him, so that he got into a boat and sat in it on the sea, and the whole crowd was beside the sea on the land. saying,“We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign. ‣ Q And some of those standing there said to them, “What are you doing, untying the colt?” ... And he left there and went to the region of Judea and beyond the Jordan, and crowds gathered to him again. And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”, And He was saying, “Abba! U And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald. Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. So they are without excuse. And he sent another, and him they killed. But our God is in the heavens;He does whatever He pleases. Praise ye the LORD. Oct 10, 2017 - Explore R C's board "Lord, God Almighty!" If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. 7:8) I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”. I also heard the sound of their wings like the sound of abundant waters as they went, like the voice of the Almighty, a sound of tumult like the sound of an army camp; whenever they stood still, they dropped their wings. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. And a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.”. Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Revelation 16:7 - And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments. And they *sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,“Great and marvelous are Your works,O Lord God, the Almighty;Righteous and true are Your ways,King of the nations! For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. ‣ T Psalms 89:52 - Blessed be the LORD for evermore. (Revelation 21:5-6) Almighty applies to Christ, from the Greek word "pantokrator," which means all-ruling, Almighty, Omnipotent. And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. In Praise of God the Almighty - Praise the LORD! ‣ And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. Honor the king. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.) And before the throne there was as it were a sea of glass, like crystal. 100 Bible Verses about Holy Is The Lord God Almighty Revelation 4:8 ESV / 14 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, … Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. And Pilate again asked him, “Have you no answer to make? He who dwells in the shelter of the Most HighWill abide in the shadow of the Almighty. O Amen, and Amen. Revelation 11:17. And no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain, for he had often been bound with shackles and chains, but he wrenched the chains apart, and he broke the shackles in pieces. Whatever the Lord pleases, He does,In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Who but our God is a solid rock? “The eye is the lamp of the body. That is why these miraculous powers are at work in him.” But others said, “He is Elijah.” And others said, “He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of old.”. And they took him and beat him and sent him away empty-handed. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay. Now a certain man was ill, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb. From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of thunder, and before the throne were burning seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God, ... His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. And again, as was his custom, he taught them. 20 Bible Verses About the Power of God. In those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. “For the arrows of the Almighty are within me,Their poison my spirit drinks;The terrors of God are arrayed against me. Verse Concepts. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”, He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.”. ... And he began to speak to them in parables. Now we’ll list 10 verses about God’s Almightiness. He heals the broken-hearted and bandages their wounds. Revelation 4:11 ESV / 3 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” Has he said, and will he not do it? The reason for the change is that in some places in the Greek Old Testament, the word pantokratōr was used to translate the name Lord of hosts (Jer. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. God’s power is above all and every one of the words spoken from His mouth shall be fulfilled. All things are possible for You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will.”, For nothing will be impossible with God.”. And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God. You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”. And when Jesus had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit. And on the Sabbath he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were astonished, saying, “Where did this man get these things? W The Bible teaches that God will NOT share His glory with another (Isaiah 42:8). And so with many others: some they beat, and some they killed. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified. It was Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was ill. Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, The Almighty » Power of God » General references to, The Almighty » Power of God » Is infinite. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.” Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. P And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”. ‣ From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. The LORD is restoring Jerusalem; he is bringing back the exiles. The Lord your God be with you!”. When the season came, he sent a servant to the tenants to get from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. ... Again he began to teach beside the sea. And they watched Jesus, to see whether he would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse him. A sower went out to sow. Through reading these verses, we can have more knowledge of God’s Almightiness, and we can learn to come before God and rely on God to solve all our difficulties. The Lord is slow to anger and great in power,And the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished.In whirlwind and storm is His way,And clouds are the dust beneath His feet. J He has decided the number of the stars and calls each one by name. Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. And Jesus answered them, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. AMEN # Godisgoodallthetime # HallelujahAmen 1Pet.2.17 - Honor all people. “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying,“Hallelujah! But if you do go, do it, be strong for the battle; yet God will bring you down before the enemy, for God has power to help and to bring down.”.

Volkswagen Atlas 2020 Price, Shiba Inu Price Philippines, Dot Direct Contact, Is Bondo Body Filler Waterproof, Unwsp Covid Dashboard, How To Use The Microwave In Mrcrayfish Furniture Mod, Pella Order Status, I Know French In French,