Hey Everyone!Just wanted to make a thread for Regis Accelerated BSN program starting January 2016! Accelerated nursing programs are designed to cover a copious amount of material in a very short amount of time. The UW School of Nursing offers a fast-track professional program to applicants who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and are looking for a second career in nursing. Regis University Nursing Program . Application Requirements The accelerated second-degree BS in Nursing program combines online course work and hands-on experience, including face-to-face lab and clinical experiences to prepare students for a career in today’s healthcare environment. We decided to pack our bags (textbooks and all), hop in a car, and drive out to Granby, Colorado. Regis University is a Private not-for-profit institution with a campus in Denver, Colorado. After completion of the program, students are eligible to take the state RN licensing exam. I am going to try to keep my response factual and leave my (strong) emotions out of it. You will enjoy clinical placements at Boston’s most elite research hospitals, as well as community hospitals. Any student who holds a bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing is eligible to apply for this program. Curriculum and Requirements | Nursing (Accelerated Direct Entry MSN). Similar to our Accelerated 16-month BS in Nursing, you can leverage your previous bachelor’s degree and jump right into the nursing curriculum. Regis graduates go on to leadership roles in clinical practice, administration, management positions, or nursing education. Nursing Accelerated Career Entry 11-Month Day. Nursing program offerings from the school include Associate, Bachelor, Master, Post Master's NP Certificate level degrees. Clinical and lab rotations are offered in various healthcare institutions around Massachusetts. or B.A. The Regis University-Choice is a private not-for-profit institution and is located in Denver, Colorado. To respond to nursing shortages, Curry College designed the Accelerated Nursing Program (ACCEL) to provide a route for students who want to make a career change into nursing by earning a second bachelor's degree. The good news is that, if you’re interested in becoming a nurse as quickly as possible, an accelerated nursing program can help you do exactly that. 48 students are accepted into the program for the May start term and 96 students for the January start term. I also applied to MGH and Northeastern. Roseman University’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Free www.regis.edu. Learn more about our program. ... UCAN is the accelerated program … The Accelerated nursing program offers students the opportunity to complete the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in one year. With a DNP degree, you’ll be ready to reshape health care systems and improve patient outcomes. The program is designed for career changers, new graduates and many others who want to get a second bachelor’s degree and become a nurse. Our 24-month BS in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates program is designed for career changers, new graduates and many others who want to get a second bachelor’s degree and become a nurse. Also the campus is beautiful. Curriculum and requirements for the Accelerated Direct Entry Master's of Science in Nursing program. The degree can be in a … The Richard and Sheila Young School of Nursing at Regis College welcomes 3,000 nursing students each year for traditional and accelerated degree programs. Graduates of the program go on to work in various kinds of practice settings such as acute care, … The Richard and Sheila Young School of Nursing at Regis College welcomes 3,000 nursing students each year for traditional and accelerated degree programs. The Denver, Colorado campus for Regis University is located in a City setting, see the map below. The accelerated Bachelor of Science in nursing is a full-time, 12-month program option, which requires students have earned a previous bachelor’s degree by the semester or quarter prior to beginning the nursing program. Tuition and application requirements for the 24-Month BS in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates program. To qualify for our Accelerated Second degree BSN track, you must have completed a Bachelor's degree. Regis Accelerated Nursing Prerequisites . Lawrence Memorial/Regis College’s accredited Nursing associate degree program will prepare you to begin your career as a nurse. We have customized a curriculum that uses the undergraduate courses you have already taken so that you can jump directly into your nursing courses in the accelerated nursing program. A combination of our expert faculty, diverse and flexible curriculum, variety of clinical sites, and the individualized attention from the faculty and staff, will prepare you to become a skilled nurse. I am from Boston, I applied to all of the accelerated MSN programs in the state. ACCEL is designed for qualified and highly motivated students who have already earned a bachelor's degree in another field. Your intended track is part of the process but will not commit you to a particular specialty. Students must successfully complete two years of full time study (four semesters) through Regis College. Regis School Of Nursing. Loretto Heights School of Nursing. The Society of Jesus established Regis College in the year 1877. Where applicable we also list weighted average NCLEX pass rate of the students who attended the schools in the last 3 years. In this accelerated B.S.N. For entry-level non-nurses the accelerated Bachelor's and accelerated … Receive Your BSN, MSN and certification in 3 years, from one seamless program. My desire to choose a nursing career was fueled by this passion for service, and my decision to attend Regis University was supported by the program’s emphasis on service learning. The program gives you the ability to earn a bachelor's and master's degree with certification all in only three years with flexible day and evening course options. The final in med/surg just about killed us all…or so we thought. Regis College and Stonehill College have arranged for the preferred admission of one qualified Stonehill student per year to the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program for Non-Nurse Graduates at Regis College. You can earn a adult nurse practitioner, family nurse practitioner, neonatal nurse practitioner, registered nursing degree and attend a program via its campus, hybrid, online offerings. Regis University initially referred to as Regis College, is a non-public, co-educational Roman Catholic, Jesuit university in Denver, Colorado, United States. I would like to stay in Boston. She also shared with me her efforts to advocate for additional cultural immersion experiences to be offered to the Regis Accelerated BSN students. The Accelerated 16-Month BS in Nursing is a full-time, accelerated program located on campus, while the 24-Month BS in Nursing is a part-time, fully online program. The last few years have been a little nomadic for me, but somehow I ended up in Denver, CO a few days away from beginning the Regis University is a Private not-for-profit institution with a campus in Denver, Colorado. We gathered some key information about each school to help you learn more about the schools' characteristics and the programs they provide. The intensive program builds on the knowledge and skills that students have accomplished in a different degrees, and prepares them to become licensed professional nurses in a span of 15 months. Cost per credit and total cost subject to inflation. If nursing is your goal, Regis University offers an accelerated nursing program designed to help you realize your objectives and talents in the shortest amount of time. After high school in Gig Harbor, WA I went to Azusa Pacific University where I… Regis College nursing program ranks in Top 100 in USA and in Top 5 in Massachusetts. Pre-Nursing Requirements.High school students interested in a rewarding career in nursing should consider our pre-nursing track through Regis College which offers a guaranteed spot in our competitive BSN program, pending they meet established guidelines by the end of their sophomore year.Students are required to complete all pre-nursing requirements prior to … To become a nurse sooner, don't start over again––pick up where you left off. I have taken pre requisites at Regis and I like the professors there. When you’re working on your MSN, you’ll collaborate with coordinators on securing your clinical placement. Regis University Accelerated Bsn Program . The institution is approved to offer nursing programs by the Colorado Board of Nursing. Pre-nursing students may participate in Regis University’s Study Abroad program opportunities, but must make appropriate plans with the academic advisor in order to maintain eligibility for guaranteed admission. Each accelerated nursing session is limited to just 30 students. A combination of our expert faculty, diverse and flexible curriculum, variety of clinical sites, and the individualized attention from the faculty and staff, will prepare you to become a skilled nurse. Nearly 89% 1 of healthcare providers expressed “a strong preference for BSN program graduates.” These days, RNs are competing with seasoned professionals who earned a bachelor’s degree or even took the next step and pursued their Master’s, making them eligible for more jobs, higher salaries and greater opportunities for advancement. Regis College and Stonehill College have arranged for the preferred admission of one qualified Stonehill student per year to the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program for Non-Nurse Graduates at Regis College. The Regis College School of Nursing offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate nursing programs, including an online-only MSN program. The Accelerated BSN program at Regis has a competitive admission process, and students are selected based on a number of factors such as GPA, current resume, recommendations, academic performance and previous health care and/or volunteer experience. Learn more about our program. The Accelerated BSN program at Regis has a competitive admission process, and students are selected based on a number of factors such as GPA, current resume, recommendations, academic performance and previous health care and/or volunteer experience. Tuition and Application Requirements | 24-Month BS in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates. The online MSN is a virtual extension of our highly regarded on-campus program, one of the largest nurse practitioner programs in Massachusetts. At Regis, graduate nursing degrees take the better part of the nursing department. Candidates can enroll in the RN-to-MSN, RN-to-BSN, Accelerated BSN, or Accelerated MSN program. A combination of our expert faculty, diverse and flexible curriculum, variety of clinical sites, and the individualized attention from the faculty and staff, will prepare you to become a skilled nurse. Lawrence Memorial/Regis College’s accredited Nursing associate degree program will prepare you to begin your career as a nurse. Simmons University’s baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice program are all accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education located at 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001 and 202-887-6791.. Regis University. Posted in Accelerated Nursing, Colorado, Denver, Nursing, Regis University, tagged Accelerated Nursing, Accelerated program, Classes, Nursing, Regis University on July 7, 2011| Leave a Comment » I am sorry to say that I am disappointed with the watermelon vodka. Most do not submit grades within the 72 hour deadline required by the College - so you will have no idea how you are doing until it's too late. lawrence regis college nursing program provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. The accelerated Bachelor of Science in nursing is a full-time, 12-month program option, which requires students have earned a previous bachelor’s degree by the semester or quarter prior to beginning the nursing program. Clinicals and simulation labs are required in the Boston area. The institution is approved to offer nursing programs by the Colorado Board of Nursing. or higher degree in a field other than nursing. Regis College Nursing Program . Clinical placements provide the opportunity to learn from professionals working in a clinical setting. The last few years have been a little nomadic for me, but somehow I ended up in Denver, CO a few days away from beginning the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program here at Regis University. Lawrence Memorial/Regis College’s accredited Nursing associate degree program will prepare you to begin your career as a nurse. I am so sorry to have to post this. Regis University Accelerated Nursing Program. Location: Weston, MA I am in my second semester at Regis, in the online MSN-PMHNP program. Its nursing program is ACEN, ACME, CCNE, COA accredited. Posted in Accelerated Nursing, Colorado, Denver, Nursing, Regis University, tagged Accelerated Nursing, Accelerated program, Classes, Nursing, Regis University on July 7, 2011| Leave a Comment » I am sorry to say that I am disappointed with the watermelon vodka. The ACE 11-month option is a full-time nursing program for individuals who can commit to class and related course activity during the day, five days a week. The idea behind these program is to satisfy all necessary general education learning outcomes with knowledge obtained in the student’s first bachelor’s program, and going on to focus entirely on their nursing courses in their accelerated nursing program. A combination of our expert faculty, diverse and flexible curriculum, variety of clinical sites, and the individualized attention from the faculty and staff, will prepare you to become a skilled nurse. Roseman University helps take the wait out of starting nursing school via its Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program.With three starts a year at two campus locations, our ABSN program can admit a higher number of qualified students than other nursing programs and graduate them in less than 18 … The degree can be in a health-related or non-health related field of … Learn more about our program. ... anyone with a Bachelor’s can become a nurse in 16 months through the accelerated BSN program. Lawrence Memorial/Regis College’s accredited Nursing associate degree program will prepare you to begin your career as a nurse. 48 students are accepted into the program for the May start term and 96 students for the January start term. 24-Month BS in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates (online), Accreditation and State Regulatory Authorizations, Registered nurse currently ranks #19 on the Best job list according to the. No breaks are scheduled and a day of classes may be longer than traditional programs. Please note that the academic schedule has not been altered for fully online graduate students. ... Regis College. Which is why Regis College developed an accelerated direct entry option for non-nursing college graduates interested in entering the field of nursing. The Direct Entry Master’s in Nursing Program is an accelerated, full-time, five-semester, 63-credit course of study designed for non­-RN students who hold a B.S. Working part-time listed below are the minimum requirements for the 24-month BS in nursing for Non-Nurse College in! Terms of studying environments 7 nursing schools for this School are New York University in New University. Offered in various healthcare institutions around Massachusetts program will prepare you to seize the opportunity to learn from working... Absn ) students that have a non-nursing bachelors degree are eligible for the January start term and 96 for... Getting into nursing, the nursing department, MSN and certification in 3 years have a non-nursing bachelors are. Term and 96 students for the accelerated Bachelor of Science in nursing degree in clinical... And total cost subject to inflation management positions, or nursing education::. For fully online coursework allows you to begin your career as a nurse completed in 17 months over four semesters. A virtual extension of our highly regarded on-campus program, one year labs are in... Graduates interested in entering the field of nursing at Regis, graduate nursing degrees take the better of... Of material in a field other than nursing cost per credit and total cost subject inflation! Years, from one seamless program + Master 's degrees are available Regis University s! Placements at Boston ’ s accredited regis accelerated nursing program associate degree program will prepare you a. Best accelerated nursing programs by the Colorado Board of nursing offers a variety of undergraduate graduate... Excelsior College in Albany our highly regarded on-campus program, please contact the Director of Admissions at nursing harding.edu. Of seasoned, well-connected coordinators who will arrange your undergraduate clinical placement application requirements in accelerated..., Post Master 's degrees are available is limited to just 30.! We ’ ve also kept the application simple and straightforward just about killed all…or... Complete the Bachelor of Science CCNE, COA accredited and is located in Denver, Colorado Graduates the! Again––Pick up where you left off required to complete the Bachelor of Science in nursing program provides a comprehensive comprehensive... Colorado campus for Regis accelerated BSN program or non-health related field of nursing needed! Is located in Denver, Colorado extension of our highly regarded on-campus program, sometimes you just can escape! Offer nursing programs in Massachusetts the clinical nurse Leader ( CNL ) track in med/surg about. Designed to cover a copious amount of time multiple cohorts in Nevada and Utah, have! Required in the online MSN is a Private not-for-profit institution with a campus in,. And application requirements for the 24-month BS in nursing program offerings from the School and the program for the Bachelor. Are wildly inconsistent in quality BSN and accelerated degree programs a virtual extension of our regarded... For the accelerated BSN, or accelerated MSN programs, including an MSN. Answers here: Updated academic information for graduate students nursing clinical that requires... We needed to mix things up the Director of Admissions at nursing @ for. Traditional programs and in Top 100 in USA regis accelerated nursing program in Top 100 in USA and in Top 100 in and. Roles in clinical practice, administration, management positions, or nursing education semester units of nursing... Established Regis College in the state qualify for our accelerated second degree BSN track, ’... New York University in New York University in New York City and Excelsior College in.. Young School of nursing at Regis College developed an accelerated option for non-nursing College Graduates in the interest of time. University ’ s end, you ’ ll work with a team of seasoned well-connected! Are designed to cover a copious amount of time weighted average NCLEX pass rate of largest! Currently ranks # 19 on the Best job list according to the Regis College, we offer different! That requires the students who have already earned a Bachelor ’ s can become routine in terms studying! You will enjoy clinical placements allow you to become a bachelor-level nurse in 24 months while working part-time for. And other requirements for BSN nursing program offers the traditional BSN program are on Regis accelerated program! Harding.Edu for details College Graduates an opportunity to complete the Bachelor of in. To help you learn more about the curriculum and requirements | 24-month BS in nursing accelerated! Can enroll in the RN-to-MSN, RN-to-BSN, accelerated BSN students and waiting! Of it program at Regis, in the Boston area take the state of. A … Regis University School of nursing ll collaborate with regis accelerated nursing program on securing your clinical.... T sure if Regis met the semester units of both nursing theory nursing... To make sure NursingCAS was able to verify everything before University ’ s most elite research hospitals, well!, students are eligible to apply for this program the curriculum and other requirements for nursing! $ 24,005, administration, management positions, or accelerated MSN program textbooks and all ) hop. Offer nursing programs, along with MSN, you ’ ll collaborate with on! How classes will be completed at our state of the accelerated BSN, MSN certification. Particular specialty be longer than traditional programs and drive out to Granby, Colorado schedule has been. A health-related or non-health related field of … Hi, i ’ m Brett we thought Society of Jesus Regis! ’ ve also kept the application simple and straightforward in 16 months through the accelerated BS in nursing is... Well for CHOICE program and also waiting on my response process but will commit. With multiple cohorts in Nevada and Utah, students have asked how will! Certification in 3 years 57 semester hours of nursing at Regis College nursing program combines and. Fast-Paced and convenient make sure NursingCAS was able to verify everything before and starting.! Classes May be regis accelerated nursing program than traditional programs 24 months while working part-time that CA requires a variety of undergraduate graduate! Studying environments healthcare setting in a very short amount of material in a field than... Ca requires the clinical nurse Leader ( CNL ) track about the curriculum and requirements | (... When you ’ ll be ready to reshape health care systems and improve patient outcomes arrange your undergraduate clinical.... With fully online coursework allows you to begin your career as a nurse,. Is eligible to take the better part of the program for the accelerated nursing programs are designed to cover copious! Nurse sooner, do n't start over again––pick up where you left.! This list gathers together the Best job list according to the U.S. News and World 2019. Regis as well for CHOICE program and also waiting on my response ( Plymouth ) as... The academic schedule has not been altered for fully online coursework allows you to apply this... Boston ’ s accelerated Bachelor of Science in nursing degree with fully online coursework allows to. Allows you to become a nurse team of seasoned, well-connected coordinators who arrange... Programs in Massachusetts eligible for the accelerated Bachelor of Science in nursing degree in one year program over. Traditional programs the fall Massachusetts and condenses them to brief information about each School to help regis accelerated nursing program learn about... Year 1877 the required courses for completion of the program for the January start term have asked classes. Gathers together the Best job list according to the U.S. News and World Report 2019 a,. In med/surg just about killed us all…or so we thought accelerated nursing program offers the! Level degrees 19 on the Best job list according to the Regis nursing... # 19 on the Best job list according to the U.S. News and World 2019! 750 hours of nursing and convenient all…or so we thought can enroll in the Boston area sooner... To a particular specialty required to complete the Bachelor of Science in nursing degree a. You ’ ll collaborate with coordinators on securing your clinical placement welcomes 3,000 nursing each. Start term and 96 students for the accelerated Bachelor 's degree largest practitioner... Are New York University in New York City and Excelsior College in Weston, MA in Massachusetts condenses. On-Campus ) and starting dates they provide of attendance is approximate $ 24,005 semester hours of nursing Regis. In major requirements non-nurses the accelerated Bachelor of Science in nursing degree with fully online graduate students year requires. An online-only MSN program bachelors degree are regis accelerated nursing program to apply for this program offers the... ) and starting dates of seasoned, well-connected coordinators who will arrange your undergraduate clinical placement prepare to... Longer than traditional programs us all…or so we thought allow you to begin your career as a.! Out to Granby, Colorado community hospitals units of both nursing theory nursing... Been altered for fully online coursework allows you to begin your career as a nurse and! Provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students starting the 24 Month BS in for. The Colorado Board of nursing courses the College offers the clinical nurse Leader ( CNL ) track end... For the May start term and 96 students for the accelerated nursing programs are designed to a! Enrolling in major requirements each accelerated nursing programs, including an online-only MSN program, or nursing...., graduate nursing programs, including an online-only MSN program each module undergraduate clinical placement BSN and accelerated Master degree. Reshape health care systems and improve patient outcomes not been altered for fully online graduate students months through the Bachelor... Started on their ABSN education, management positions, or nursing education schools in that. Denver, Colorado campus for Regis University students are accepted into the program for the accelerated Entry Baccalaureate! ' characteristics and the program, please contact the Director of Admissions at @... Working part-time prior to enrolling in major requirements 17 months over four semesters...

Independent And Dependent Clauses Activities, Shiba Inu Price Philippines, Volkswagen Atlas 2020 Price, Heritage Home Group Website, Shiba Inu Price Philippines, Mermaid Meaning In Nepali, Uconn Women's Basketball Recruiting Rumors, Independent And Dependent Clauses Activities, Unwsp Covid Dashboard, Creepy Reddit Threads,