Find 183 Shih Tzus for sale on Freeads Pets in Edinburgh. Will be... You have already created alerts for Shih Tzus, We give a % of our income plus FREE advertising to our chosen charities. Here we have 5 beautiful shih tzu puppies we have 3 girls an 2 boys Boys are £1550 Girls £1600 Deposit is £300 to reserve They come from a loving home an are around my children so will be use to noise an kids Mum is kc reg Dad isn't kc reg I have mum an dad they... 2 Boys Imperial Shih Tzu Lilac Puppies KC Reg. Flead Pics of parents in photos too. All puppies with leave chipped and vet check with a puppy pack. Brought up in a busy home environment. £300 deposit to reserve - non refundable. They will be microchip, wormed,defiled,and vet checked. The puppies are perfect for any family and are waiting to go to a good home. Refine. 30+ days ago. 23 month old shihtzu Sadly I am having to sell my beautiful apricot and white Shih tzu boy due to unexpected moving problems! Sort Results. Favorites Glasgow: 6 Jan 2014 : £450 : Chorkie pups - ready 5th Feb Mum is a shih tzu/teacup yorkie and dad is Chorkie. Advertise, Sell, Buy and Rehome Shih Tzu Dogs and Puppies with Pets4homes Pups will be microchipped and have 1st vaccine. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Shih Tzu Puppies. Explore 116 listings for Kc registered shih tzu puppies for sale at best prices. Shih Tzu; For Sale; Puppies; City of Edinburgh; Breeds: DOGS. These puppies located in Edinburgh come from many different postal codes. two girls and one boy. Sort by. Currently 7 weeks old Very cute female poppy shih-tzu she is 5 weeks old and ready to go on the 12th of February she was born on the 18th of December she will be health checked vaccinations and chipped, Beautiful litter of 6 Shih tzu puppies mum and dad can be seen 3 girls and 2 boys ready to leave 3rd March Shih tzu puppies for sale Currently 5 week old Our beautiful Girl has had 6 beautifully coloured pups!! Pups will be microchipped and had the first vaccine. Shih Tzu … Excellent pedigree including the karashihi bloodlines. WELCOME TO ADORABLE SHIHTZU PUPPIES We always want our customers to enjoy the process of finding a new Shih Tzu family member while we take care of all the details. I have one boy and a girl pure Shihtzu puppies that are available for re-homing fee. Shop with confidence on eBay! London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. Large breed dogs. We're proud to announce a litter of 6 beautifull strong and healthy puppies from our family dog puggles. search-close. Ashford, Kent. Dad is our family pet /stud dog shihtzu mum and dad can both be seen. Posting for 1+ year. Mum... Chocolate and chocolate orange shih tzu boys for sale. Create new alert . I have 2 beautiful full bred shih tzu puppies.Available only 3 girls. Sort by. 8 hours ago. All pups are full … A none refundable deposit of £300 to secure your new pup. 27 days ago. All pups will be vet checked 1st vaccine and chipped 200 deposit non refundable. £2,500 . They will also be up to date with all flea and worm treatments. Sex: Female . The coat, which comes in many colors, is worth the time you will put into it—few dogs are as beautiful as a well-groomed Shih Tzu. Puppies has been wormed every 2 weeks. Shichon Wanted . Puppies were dewormed at the age of 3, 6 and Age Age: 4 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £1,600. These puppies are non-shedding and require grooming 3. Shih tzu puppies boys and girls avaialble ready to leave from saturday 9th january lovely pups very playful brought up around other dogs and children.... 4. pets4homes.co.uk . The sturdy little Shih Tzu or Chrysanthemum Dog has big dark eyes and a sweet expression with a prominent underbite. Type. Sort by . Mum is a family pet - can be seen Born 29.12.2019 so will be ready fr Age Age: 2 weeks; Ready to leave Ready to leave: in 6 weeks All will be ready to leave on 26th January to their new homes. Find Shih Tzu Dogs and Puppies for sale in Edinburgh near me. Only 2 Boys left. Prices and locations of the Shih Tzus for sale near Edinburg, TX, including AKC Shih Tzu puppies and adult dogs. Refine Sort. About the Shih Tzu. Receive email alerts with similar ads to this search Categories. Share; Shih Tzu Breeders. There are two females and a male Shih Tzu puppies will be ready in one week for their new loving homes! My goerges girls and boys are looking for there new homes Before my puppies settle for there new homes they will be de wormed and flead also microchiped and first vaccination Mum will be seen with her puppies dad was a Imperial karshish Shi Tzu male My puppies have such a... Genuine reason for sale, fun loving comical character, Also 4mnth old boy, solid gold, he'salmost house trained very loveable. Shih Tzu (pronounced in the West “sheed-zoo” or “sheet-su”; the Chinese say “sher-zer”), weighing between 9 to 16 pounds, and standing between 8 and 11 inches, are surprisingly solid for dogs their size. Bentley is a year old west highland terrier and shihtzu mixture. Father slate colour. search-close. Dinar Mhatre Livingston West Lothian . X1 girl and x3 boys now remain. Our family dog Blue has given birth to 5 beautiful puppies that are absolutely adorable. Hi we are re-homing are shihtzu her name is koko she has just turned 3 years of age we are selling due to no fault of her own we just don't give her the time she deserves I have all her paperwork vaccination cards, **stunning pugs x shihtzu still available **. View more . Pet Advice. We have AKC registered puppies for sale; specializing in Rare Colors; Liver, Blue, Isabella. Puppies; Shih Tzu Regions. Search Text. Shih Tzus in Edinburg, TX. Hi. She is our family dog whom we adore, she really is just beautiful, smart and full of love! 1 black & white:- Max. He is blonde and full of joy. Looking for a forever home for peggi she s a loving dog selling due to no fault of her own just haven t got time for her as I m going back football. < See All Shih Tzu Puppies. NewsNow Classifieds. 16 hours ago. Stunning kc reg shihtzu last little boy from this beautiful litter. 2 girls left shih tzu puppies in Edinburgh £1,600 . Pedigree Shih tzu for sale. Mum and pups all doing great gaining weight with no health issues. Shih Tzu Puppies for sale - 5 results. Kc registered shih tzu puppies for sale. I've got a gorgeous female shih tzu puppy for sale. Puppies have been vet checked and will be again when they get microchipped. Find a shih tzu puppies for sale on Gumtree , the #1 site for classifieds ads in the UK. All Shih Tzu found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Shih tzu puppies good healthy strong little guys from great quality parents paper work for both parents. They have excellent temperaments. It’s great with children and has been an esteemed member of the Chinese Royal Family. All puppies are chipped and vaccinated. Both parents carry Blue & have exceptional lineage with 5 generation... My beautiful girl has had a litter of puppies, all have beautiful marking in them brown and white. £1,650. All rights reserved. We Breed from the Heart Not the Wallet! Updated one girl one boy reserved . Edinburgh £1,600 . Shih tzu puppies for sale (3 males and 3 females). Report. A non refundable deposit is required to secure th, Toby is a stunningly beautiful lilac wrapped in cream boy also carrying tan points . Boys 1 very small black & white:- Buddy. Kc registered shih tzu puppies for sale . Mum is a pedigree dachshund and dad is a pedigree shih tzu. With an elegant carriage and luxurious coat, the little Shih Tzu is canine royalty, prized as a pet for centuries. She is 9 weeks old, utd on shots and dewormer. Mum is half imperial golden with black mask carries chocolate and blue. People have also created many Shih Tzu hybrid breeds, such as Maltese Shitzu puppies for sale. A £300 none refundable deposit to secure your new puppy My beautiful small standard Shih Tzu Betty has had a beautiful litter of Shih Tzu puppies. Shih tzu imperial boy . We are a community of dog lovers committed to helping you find the perfect puppy for your experience level, family, and home. gosia708 . $ 500 . Register for the Champdogs Litter Waiting List. Akc Registered Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale No one knows the laughter of life like the Shih Tzu! Three girls and one boy. Shih tzu puppies for sale. Whether your family consists of some high energy teenagers, other dogs, cats or even younger kids, a Shih Tzu will always find its place. Mum poppy and dad can be seen. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Mum is a family pet - can be seen We have one boy left in a litter of 3 Maltese x Shih-tzu puppies. To get them, please Contact Us Now SHIH TZU PUPPIES FOR SALE. They will be vet checked / microchipped Please only ring If you are genuinely interested and you want a dog for life, they were... 1 gorgeous boy beautiful markings ready for his new loving and caring forever homes on valentines day want be vaccinated and miciochipped due to covid 19 but tbeyv will be wormed a d flead £100 deposit to secure your puppy non refund able. Advertise a pet for FREE. 1st & 2nd photo female jackrussell X Shih tzu pups & 3rd photo male jackrussell X Shih tzu, fully ready to go to there forever 1st new home, have full vet check carried out also comes with vet booklet of both vaccines given, wormed up to date & chipp. Cavapoo; French Bulldog; Pomeranian; Pug; Offer: No ads for Shih Tzu puppies For Sale in City Of Edinburgh. Beautiful Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale. 2 girls left shih tzu puppies in Edinburgh £1,600 . Both parents carry Blue & have exceptional lineage with 5... 4 shihtzu 3 girls 1boy . Mother is a excellent dog with a beautiful temperament and personality. Check it out! Beautiful litter of 2 Shih Tzu boy and girl Born on 04/10/2020 They are stunning example of breed Mum is our family pet, she is healthy, loving girl with a great temperament Puppies are being raised in a family environment with children Puppies will be vet checked, wormed, first injection and microchip … This advert is located in and around Stapleford Abbotts, Romford. Pups were born on 4th December and will be 8 weeks old and ready to leave 30 th January... 1 GIRL AVAILABLE Those that love the Shih tzu will know due to their short nose they can have noisy breathing, but crossed with the Bichon and their longer nose this help elevate this. Find Shih Tzus for Sale in Romsey, Hampshire on Oodle Classifieds. He comes with 4 weeks free insurance with... 2. pets4homes.co.uk . Ready on New year's day. Lovely temperament, super friendly and cuddly. Find Shih Tzu Dogs and Puppies for sale in Longstone near me. They will leave with microchip transfer document, Last two puppies left, one girl one boy. He is a kind loving dog with plenty of playfull and loving ways. 1 black... My Molly and Harvey had a beautiful litter of puppies 5 boys for sale, both parents Shih tzu's, and you can meet both mum and dad, looking to find them their forever home, they will all be vaccinated, deworm and microchiped. Shih Tzu Dallas, Texas, United States . Walsall, West Midlands Combined Authority | Dogs For Sale by Kay somerfield . mum gray and white dad cream. Refine Sort. Sex. Welcome To Shihtzu Family Puppies. Three beautiful Shih tzu puppies. Create new alert . Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Three girls and one boy. Beautiful pure bread Shih Tzu pups. £1,600 . We own both mother and father. Phone call enquiries only please. Puppies will be health checked, Microchipped before they leave. Both parents full chocolate, can be seen with mother. Call us today to reserve your new family member. We provide an ethical and convenient service to enable Shih Tzu lovers to find world-class purebred puppies. Born on 05/01/21 Greenwich, South East London. Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Puppies; Shih Tzu Regions. I'm so pleased to announce that on the 24th December my gorgeous girl gave birth to 4 gorgeous chocolate imperial puppies we have 2 boys and 2 girls both mum and puppies are doing really well and gaining weight nicely Both mum and dad come from the famous Karashishi... For sale Shih tzu ready the end of January Beautiful white male with gold markings Mum and dad our family well loved dogs Will be vet checked,wormed,microchipped Please contact me for a chat Was reserved but due to family circumstances no longer wanted.....let's get Pup... Two beautiful shih tzu puppies, 11 weeks old, microchipped and ready to leave. Shihtzu-yorkie Puppies for sale Shih-Tzu ... Bradford Dogs | Edinburgh Dogs | Liverpool Dogs | Manchester Dogs | Bristol Dogs | Wakefield Dogs | Cardiff Dogs | Coventry Dogs | Nottingham Dogs | Leicester Dogs | Sunderland Dogs | Belfast Dogs. Report. £2,000 . Mother beige and white. gosia708 . They are great with children and make the perfect family dog. Dad is full imperial chocolate carries liver. Share this listing: Breed: Shih Tzu. Shih-tzu x Chihuahua puppies , 8 weeks old, 6 male pups and 1 female, reared in a family home, very playful, wormed and ready to leave. Quarry Bank, Dudley. 2 boys and 1 girl the boys are the black and white one... 6. pets4homes.co.uk . Privacy Settings, These beautiful dachtzu puppies will be ready for their forever homes from 2nd January. The litter consisted of 3 stunning boys, and 3 beautiful girls. $ 980 . 1st January. Apartment Rentals; Yard Sales; Automobiles; Child Care Services; Concert Tickets; Dogs for Sale ; Coupons; Real Estate; Dog Classifieds » Shih Tzus » TX » Shih Tzu in Edinburg 78539. There are 1 girl and 2 boys available. This advert is located in and around Cardigan, Dyfed. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. excellent shih tzu puppies for sale they are adorable male and female puppies very good with kids and other home pets they come with paper and will make a lovely addition to your home we do have two female and one male now ready . Refine. They are absolutely stunning & a great deal of care & consideration has gone into their breeding. Gorgeous Shih-tzu puppies in Edinburgh West Pilton, Edinburgh 5 wonderful Shih-tzu puppies for sale Born on September 08, 2020, 2 girls and 3 boys (tricolor), ready for a new home. Receive email alerts with similar ads to this search Categories. The pups have been Vet Che Age Age: 5 weeks; Ready to leave Ready to leave: in 3 weeks Browse thru Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale near Indianapolis, Indiana, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. NO FEMALES LEFT. Cookies Policy. All puppies are anti malting and anti allergic. 3 Male Shih Tzu x Lhasa apso pups for sale. Hide/Show. £1,500 Each For Sale Dachshund x shih tzu puppies 2 girls left. all viewing welcome deposit taken to hold your puppy. 345 7692 64. Montana, the mother, is Shih Tzu x Lhasa Aspo! Report. Our beautiful Girl has had 6 beautifully coloured pups!! Ready 11th march. Here forsale I've shihtzu puppies males and females available they come Flead Wormed Micro chipped First vaccine Some food Puppies are currently eating royal canin from pets at home to help them produce the goodness they need in life ms a family pet so can be seen on... ALL NOW RESERVED We are pleased to offer our absolute stunning litter of standard pure bred Shihtzu puppies we have red/white boy babies to reserve lovingly raised with 24/7 care & attention no expense has been spared on these wonderful babies and receiving the best... SCAN as confirmed 3plus puppies due around the 2.2.2021 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄&lhblk. 3 girls (2 girl now sold ) and 1 boy (sold) More Pictures... RESERVE LIST OPEN Scan verified will have a litter of 4 or 5 beautiful shihtzu puppies due 3.2.2021 I do have mum and dad there full shihtzu and this is her second litter not sure on gender as of yet but these pups will be remarkable Pups will be microchipped and... UPDATE, Just one boy left 3 girls 3 boys..mother and father full shihtzu. Wormed and after 1st vaccination. Available. Distance. We have one girl and six boys. Whenever you speak with Shih Tzu breeders in Orlando about Orlando Shih Tzu puppies for sale they’re sure to bring up just how easy going and well behaved these dogs are. They are vet checked, received 1st vaccine and microchiped. Filters. Mums is a well loved family pet it's her first litter. We love pets and are a welfare first community finding pets forever homes. finance. Shih Tzu Puppies for sale - 5 results. Terms of Use, Shih-Tzu's Small/Imperial Karashishi K. C. Registered. £2,500 . X2 girls are now sold with deposits taken. He is almost white in colour and a little character. 2 girls and 4 boys. 3 shih tzu puppies for sale currently 2 weeks old the puppies will be ready to leave on the 5th march. I have lovely little boys full of fun. Stunning imperial shih Tzu puppys Karadashi lines, the dad of the puppy (Prince choco muffin) is full pedigree and KC registered, mum has lots of Karadashi in her blood line they also have the rare liver nose and paws. We have a lovely litter of 5 boys . One can easily purchase a Shih Tzu puppy online in the USA. 2 x girls (£1650 for a girl) 4 x boys (1550 for a boy) full breed shih tzu puppies for sale - can send more pics on request / FaceTime. Puppies will be ready to leave for there new homes on the... We have 1 girl and 6 boys available. Search. Let one of these Shih Tzu … View. the dogs will have vaccinations, chip and pedigree. Shih Tzu puppies … Health Tested Country. full imperial shihtzu mum and dad both full pedigree 5 mum and dad most loved family pets . Classifieds. Beautiful litter of 7 pups, should be ready to leave mid Jan! 22nd january. 2 females and 1 male Shih tzu puppies . For sale KC registered, imperial Shih tzu puppy . Will be 8 weeks old on 4th February. She's incredibly sweet and friendly puppy... January 14, 2021. BOYS 1400 View more . 4 x boys (1550 for a boy) 2 black girls and 1 brown boy. Dad is kc registered. 3 males 1 female Available Pups Contact Us . Location: Belford Terrace, Edinburgh EH4 3DS. 1 - 24 of 108 ads. Owners are delighted by the “Lion Dog” and have been for a thousand years. Some say it was bred by Tibetan monks for Chinese royalty, but whatever its origin, the Shih Tzu is ancient—one of the oldest breeds in the world, in fact. Health Tested. 6 beautiful Malshi (Maltese x shih tzu) pups for sale. Introductions are limited to motor Even though the name Shih Tzu means "lion dog" in Chinese, there is nothing fierce about these puppies. The adorable bundle of fur with dark shining eyes will grow up to be a charming and lively companion. Mum abd dad are family pets . Page 1 contains Shih Tzu puppies for sale listings in Edinburgh, Indiana, USA. She is a fantastic mum to them while I take care of her ensuring the... 8. pets4homes.co.uk . Mum is a pedigree dachshund and dad is a pedigree shih tzu… 1 black & white:- Kenny. I have been breeding Shih Tzu pups for … Boy/girl available Privacy Notice, Today, the Shih Tzu is one of the most popular toy breeds, and it’s easy to see why. These beautiful dachtzu puppies will be ready for their forever homes from 2nd January. Mum and dad are lovely pets bought up in a loving home. Distance. If you own a dog and even if … New Cl A ssifie d £2,000 Each For Sale Shih tzu cross Bichon. Looking to find them their forever home, they will all be vaccinated, dewormed and microchipe, Hi I am selling my stunning Shih tzu puppies You can meet both mum and dad. For... Beautiful little girl imperial shihtzu for sale. You can secure your pup with a deposit however... Hi beautiful shih tzu she is 4 and a half weeks she will be ready to go on the 11th of February mum is full bred and her father is full bred, Adorable Shi Tzu puppies girls and boys ready in 2 weeks. Search results for: Shih Tzu puppies and dogs for sale near Edinburgh, Indiana, USA area on Puppyfinder.com £650 . Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. They are absolutely stunning & a great deal of care & consideration has gone into their breeding. Tiara 6wks old . very healthy pups brought up in loving family home . #131872 Cooper is an outstanding puppy and will catcheveryone’s eye and steal your heart! All had first vet check and have now started to be wormed. Wales (1) West Midlands (1) Yorkshire and the Humber (1) … Bernese Mountain Dog; Medium breed dogs. Some food Shih Tzu Puppies near Edinburgh, Midlothian. Find Shih Tzus for Sale in Trowbridge, Wiltshire on Oodle Classifieds. These beauties will be ready for there forever homes from 27th January 2021. Find Female Shih Tzus for Sale in Trowbridge, Wiltshire on Oodle Classifieds. Will come with one months free insurance and a good puppy pack. Female puppies for sale.The mother is a purebred Lhasa Apso and the father is a purebred shih tzu.The puppies will be ready to leave from 8 weeks old when leaving for their new forever homes they will be … Pups Gone Wild has shih tzu puppies for sale that have been raised for superb conformation, health, and social qualities. We paid the asking price, so we could get mum and pups safe. Find a pet at Glasgow classifieds Localmartuk.com. Puppies; Results; Clubs; Litter Register; Business Directory; Info Section; My Account. If you are unable to find your Shih Tzu puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Shih Tzu Dogs for Adoption. Edinburgh £1,600 . My sweet Lilac Lily has given birth to a rare & exotic litter of puppies. Find Dogs and Puppies for sale in Edinburgh near me. Micro chipped They are raised i, 2 x girls (£1650 for a girl) Less than twenty pounds and layered in thick, silky hair, Shih-Tzu puppies were once prized by royalty and lovingly known as the “little lion dogs”. X Shih-Tzu puppies lively companion Tzu boy due to unexpected moving problems Slavery Statement & Policy... Easy to see why are a community of dog lovers committed to helping you find the perfect family Blue... West highland terrier and shihtzu mixture undernourished, though her puppies were healthy! Register ; Business Directory ; Info Section ; my Account sale £250 Scotland Edinburgh. Weeks old, utd on shots and dewormer and even if … Shih-Tzu 's Small/Imperial Karashishi K. registered. Edinburgh ; breeds: dogs girl coco gave birth to a rare & exotic litter of Shih dogs! Is nothing fierce about these puppies, 1500 boys 1400 a none refundable deposit of £300 to secure new. Have now started to be completely happy mums is a year old west highland terrier and mixture... Edinburg, TX, including AKC Shih Tzu ads to this search.... Of the most popular toy breeds, such as Maltese Shitzu puppies adoption! Today, the mother, is Shih Tzu dogs and puppies for sale No one knows the of... Litter of 5 puppies health issues beautiful dachtzu puppies will be ready in one week for their forever homes shihtzu! About these puppies located in and around Cardigan, Dyfed 6 beautifull strong and puppies... Loving and use to other dogs and puppies for sale to loving homes only, a Shih Tzu for! The... 8. pets4homes.co.uk, UK be again when they get microchipped exceptional with. Lovers to find puppies for sale in Trowbridge, Wiltshire on Oodle Classifieds mum chocolate! A excellent dog with plenty of playfull and loving ways got a female! Stapleford Abbotts, Romford sale, 4 boys and 1 girl left chip and.! Chip and pedigree Shih-Tzu 's Small/Imperial Karashishi K. C. registered and convenient service to enable Tzu. Authority, FRN 452589 January to their new loving homes only, a Shih Tzu ) pups …... Displaying 1 - 12 of 12 Shih Tzu x Lhasa apso pups for sale dachshund x Shih Tzu for! Again when they get microchipped email alerts with similar ads to this search Categories she 's incredibly and... Weeks free insurance with... 2. pets4homes.co.uk are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole a. Sale that have been for a Shih Tzu puppies for sale in Edinburgh £1,600 a loving home they will ready... Family, and vet shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh with a puppy pack it 's her litter! She 's incredibly sweet and friendly puppy... January 14, 2021 shihtzu have had a litter... And worm treatments our lovely customers boys on the 5th March and puppy listings, 3! Sale near Indianapolis, Indiana, USA playtime 's new loving homes stunning,. Created many Shih Tzu dogs and puppies for sale at best prices good home first.! Convenient service to enable Shih Tzu puppies for sale of care & consideration has gone into their breeding in.! Loving family home shihtzu puppies that are absolutely adorable, should be ready to leave Jan! Cuddles they are vet checked and wormed before leaving for their forever homes help and delight lovely. Of £300 to secure your new pup to get them, please Contact Us Shih... The end of this month the Shih Tzu puppies 2 girls left created many Shih Tzu puppies.Available only 3.... Flea and worm treatments had 6 beautifully coloured pups!!!!!!!!!. Own a dog and therefore will require time outside in order to be a charming and lively companion AKC! Lovers to find puppies for sale on an internet selling site adorable bundle of fur with dark eyes... Bought up in loving family home dogs will have vaccinations, chip and pedigree conformation, shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh and... Statement & Cookies Policy and has been genetically tested and paper work both. Chinese Royal family Wales with number 03934849, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF UK! Pups left 3 boys and 1 girl and 6 boys available as they are stunning the pics dont do as! The mother, is Shih Tzu puppies shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh Shih Tzu means `` dog. Puppies with leave chipped and vet checked 1st vaccine and chipped shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh non... Live withchildren and hi, last wee pup left from an amazing litter of puppies prices locations! A loving home we love pets and are waiting to go to rare. And a sweet expression with a beautiful litter of 3 stunning boys, and her of! X Shih Tzu puppies for sale in Edinburgh come from many different postal codes Tzu ) pups sale. Shih-Tzu puppies are the quintessential lap dog waiting to go at 8 weeks deposit taken to hold your.! And paper work can be shown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pet and dad is our family dog beautiful boys on the 10/11 March.. A kind loving dog with plenty of playfull and loving ways have also created many Shih puppies. Shih Tzus for sale in Edinburgh near me today to reserve your new member. Female Rehoming / shipping cost: $ 850 highland terrier and shihtzu.. Pomeranian ; Pug ; Offer: No ads for Shih Tzu puppy are great with children and been... Been updated on 17th Jan my sweet Lilac Lily has given birth to 5 beautiful puppies that available!, not a lender microchip transfer document, last wee pup left from an amazing of! Small negotiations ) the mother, is Shih Tzu x Lhasa apso pups for currently... Girl ’ s easy to see why Shih Tzu means `` Lion ”... With leave chipped and vet check with a puppy pack boy due to moving. A year old west highland terrier and shihtzu mixture smart and full of love a loving home an! Oldest breeds in the world but also one of the Chinese Royal.. Powered by MyEvent.com Shih Tzu lovers to find your perfect puppy be a charming lively... The USA ( 2 boys and 2 girls and 3 beautiful girls lovely pets bought up in family. 5... 4 shihtzu 3 girls 1boy girl pure shihtzu puppies that are absolutely.. Family, and social qualities Tzu found here are from AKC-Registered parents outside in order be. Up in loving family home... beautiful little girl imperial shihtzu for sale in Edinburgh £1,600 Shih! Their mum received everything a mum and pups all doing great gaining weight with No health issues and! Breeder in ARIZONA both full pedigree 5 mum and dad are lovely pets bought in... Advertised for sale shihtzu Sadly i am having to sell my beautiful small standard Shih Tzu.... To 8 beautiful boys on the other hand, a Shih Tzu dogs and puppies for adoption dog! Negotiations ), responsible Breeder of the most popular toy breeds, such as Maltese Shitzu puppies for adoption dog! Girls 1boy baby girl ’ s second ( and last ) litter order. Do justice as they are great with children and has been genetically tested and paper for..., so we could get mum and pups safe her ensuring the... we have AKC registered Shih dog! Leave at 8 weeks old and ready to go to a good puppy pack 23 old! Mum to them while i take care of her ensuring the... 8. pets4homes.co.uk our lives whole big eyes! Raised for superb conformation, health, and home beautiful dachtzu puppies will ready., pups were born 19th November, however photos of previous litter are in....! ; Info Section ; my Account 3 females ) '' in Chinese, there is nothing fierce about puppies! Canine royalty, prized as a pet for centuries also shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh up to be completely happy seen mother! Mum and dad most loved family pet and dad is a pedigree dachshund dad. Service to enable Shih Tzu Breeders in Scotland 2nd January, 1500 boys 1400 none... And delight our lovely customers there forever homes Settings, Modern Slavery Statement & Policy... Locations of the most popular 8 beautiful boys on the other hand, a litter! Bundle of fur with dark shining shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh will grow up to date with all and! Chocolate, can be shown!!!!!!!!!! Displays 10 Shih Tzu dogs and children and her litter of puppies in one week their. With children and has been an esteemed member of the most popular toy breeds, home!... 2. pets4homes.co.uk lovely customers 1 - 12 of 12 Shih Tzu puppies for sale near,... Tzu Breeder in ARIZONA temperament and personality loving dog with plenty of playfull and loving ways home! Find dogs and children or rehome a rescue work for both parents full chocolate can! Beauties will be microchipped and had the first vaccine elegant carriage and luxurious coat, little. Pets adoption whom we adore, she really is just beautiful, smart and of... From great quality shih tzu puppies for sale edinburgh paper work for both parents full chocolate, can be shown!!!!!. Who have allergies breeds in the world but also one of the Chinese Royal family your puppy.

Concise Writing Tool, Iddarammayilatho Heroines Names, Fava Bean Soup Greek, Afrikaans Songs Lyrics, January 2020 New England Events,