The apartment homes are like nothing in the Great Falls area. Apartment & Condo Building. I moved everything out in two days, left before the 14 day eviction was finalized, and slept in my vehicle instead of one more night in this place. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Check out this pet-friendly at Talus Apartment Homes located at 2100 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 that includes 0 - 2 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 479 - 1,026 Sq. 2100 26th Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405, Surrounded by bountiful nature, our apartment homes feature all the amenities you need for upscale, comfortable living including gorgeous open concept living areas with hardwood plank flooring, designer-style kitchens, Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, is the perfect blend of serenity and convenience located in one of Montana’s most coveted neighborhoods. If the pictures and marketing is getting to you, walk away and don't apply here, I lived here for a whole year and the next year cockaroches where everywhere. Hardwood-style plank flooring adds a timeless appeal. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Our pet-friendly community is located in the heart of the city. Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana's most coveted neighborhoods. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Studio 1 Bath. There are no reviews for this property. Call Now. Find Your Home. My daughter and I have been living at Talus for about a year and have had no problems. $845 Studio. 1000 10 Avenue NW #B, Great Falls, MT 59404. apartment search. The staff is always helpful and Theresa (spelling?) Check Availability. $750/mo. Talus Apartments. Visit Website Email Business Suggest an Edit. We are a 55 plus Senior Property. Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT. Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. CALL: show contact info. Show Available Floor Plans Only When Checked. Welcome to Talus Apartment Homes in Great Falls, MT Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana's most coveted neighborhoods. Click to view any of these 46 available rental units in Great Falls to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. B epIQ Rating. $1,150–$1,245. $1,035–$1,055. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Like: Follow: Message: More: About. 6. And the property manager Teresa happened to be off all weekend. $975. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The apartments are nice but very cheaply made. Contact us today and let us show you around. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 2100 26th St S Great Falls, MT 59405 Map & Directions. Be the first to add a review on this property. Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana’s most coveted neighborhoods. Errica Schlehr — We love it here. Bask in the serenity of our garden-like grounds, easily viewed through the over-sized picture windows,… 2 Beds 1–2 Baths. We had a leak and they made sure it was fixed right away and even gave us a gift for the inconveniences. 2 Floor Plans (406) 201-1524. Talus Apartment Homes  Add to Favorites (406) 452-5202. Send Message. Of course you hear your neighbors, it's an apartment, I am sure mine here me as well (sorry neighbors). Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT is on Facebook. The staff are great and are very accommodating when problems arise. Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana's most coveted neighborhoods. Home for Rent. Ft. Filter Your Results. The downside is that these apartments are a bit pricey, but in my opinion well worth it. Today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Or sign in if you already have an account. Apartments. To connect with Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, join Facebook today. The Talus Apartments are nice, and definitely upscale for a town like Great Falls. Read 162 reviews of Talus Apartment Homes in Great Falls, MT to know before you lease. 3532 11th Ave S APT 7, Great Falls, MT 59405. Surrounded by bountiful nature, our brand new apartment homes feature all the amenities you need for upscale, comfortable living including gorgeous open concept living areas with hardwood plank flooring, designer-style kitchens and expansive over-sized windows that let you drink in awe-inspiring views.Our garden-style grounds will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Join. Talus. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Apartment living at its best. 3 of 5 stars. Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana’s most coveted neighborhoods. $1,035+ 1 bd; $1,235+ 2 bds; Updated today. All Beds; 0; 1; 2; All Baths; 1; 2; Rent Range - Move-In Date. Email me listings and apartment related info. View 0 reviews. 2100 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405. 2 Floor Plans. That being said, the apartments currently stand by themselves. It is very convenient that each unit comes with a washer and dryer. 942–1,026 Sqft. Specialties: Imagine starting your day enveloped in nature, with all the conveniences of modern-day living right at your fingertips. Our friendly management, prime location and convenient amenities await you. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. The community is fully amenitized with a 3,600 square-foot clubhouse, pool, spa, movie lounge, exercise facility, business conference room, and outdoor BBQ area. Clear Filters. + Talus Apartment Homes features spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartment homes in Great Falls, MT. 748+ Sqft. Check out our available floor plans to fit your lifestyle. Sort by: Newest. OPEN NOW. 1 Floor Plan. There is not a lot going on in the vicinity of the apartments. Search. You searched for apartments in Great Falls, MT. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. While our office is closed for foot traffic at this time, we’re open for services and virtual tours. Our friendly management, prime location and convenient amenities await you. Great Falls, MT. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Available Now. It is not worth the money unless you have no other choices. Great Falls Utilities-Included Apartments, Great Falls Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Available months 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24. About Talus Apartment Homes Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana’s most coveted neighborhoods. The management is absolutely awful treats the residents as children and has a access control system but doesnt know how to use it. 3.0. Find the best-rated apartments in Great Falls, MT. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. There are rules that have to followed, ex: no parking under carports unless you rent it (wont do that again)dogs on leash, picking up your dog's poop but that is one of the reasons why we like living here. When Lewis and Clark traveled across the preset-day state of Montana, they struggled with rugged conditions, both on land and on water. 2100 26th Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405; Floor Plans. Talus is a 288-unit apartment community in Great Falls, Montana. We offer studio, one and two bedroom apartments specifically designed to compliment your unique style. To get more information or to apply, visit www.rockcresscommons.com. Our pet-friendly community is located in the heart of the city. DESCRIPTION . The staff there are very kind and very generous. Major partners include GMD Development, Montana Board of Housing and NeighborWorks Great Falls. They act like they are better than the tenants. Open-style interiors, nine-foot ceilings, and oversized windows create bright, airy homes. Apartments are available and ready for tenants (depending on availability). We try to make it to the resident events but not always, when we do we have a good time. MT; Great Falls; Apartments; Talus Apartment Homes; CCPA. 2 days ago. Talus Apartment Homes is an apartment located in Cascade County, the 59405 ZIP Code, and the Great Falls Elementary School District attendance zone. 1 Bed 1 Bath. I lived here for three & half months and thier lack of professionalism is atrocious, the first day I moved in, I got a compliant and a nasty email about noise, which is why I was evicted. The 124 apartments are divided into seven buildings with one additional community building. I have never stepped in poop! We are located minutes from The Missouri River, and nearby parks including West Bank Park, Riverview Park, and Madison Park. Talus Apartment Homes | 2100 26th St, Great Falls, MT. A stray cat was brought into the Maclean-Cameron Animal Adoption Center. 19 results. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID … Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Come in today and find your next home! If you believe this is your cat, please contact the Center at (406) 727-7387. They are brand new and completely updated. came to check on me one day because I left my keys in the door. Saved to Favorites. This community is the first of its kind in Great Falls to offer truly inspiring amenities that are yours to enjoy every day including:Sparkling Resort-Style PoolRelaxing SundeckBarbecue Grill and Fire Pit24-hour Fitness Center with Advanced Cardio Equipment3,500 Square-Foot Clubhouse with Theater and Media Room, Share details of your own experience with this property. 479–513 Sqft. or. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Call today and schedule a tour! Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana's most coveted neighborhoods. Here are Talus, we focus on your needs and fit you to the perfect space. 2 Beds 1 Bath. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana's most coveted neighborhoods. $845–$880. Welcome to Talus Apartment Homes in Great Falls, MT Talus Apartments in Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana's most coveted neighborhoods. Choosing your home is important. Great Falls MT Apartments For Rent. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Voyageur Apartments in Great Falls, MT features one and two bedroom units. Maclean-Cameron Animal Adoption Center. In a spectacular area of Great Falls near open fields and the Missouri River, you will find Talus, an upscale community offering brand-new apartments. Log In. Three strikes you are out however I was never given a final warning just a letter on my door. This community is the first of its kind in Great Falls to offer truly inspiring amenities that are yours to enjoy every day including: Sparkling Resort-Style Pool Relaxing Sundeck Barbecue Grill and Fire Pit 24 … Talus Apartment Homes features spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartment homes in Great Falls, MT. Staff in the office will not take the time to talk to you and feel they don't have to follow their own policies. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Welcome to Talus Apartment Homes in Great Falls, MT . This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 stories with 288 units. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Talus Apartment Homes 2100 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 $1,150 - $1,245 | Available 02/10/21 Send Message Email ... Great Falls, MT Apartments for Rent. I do hope the rent doesn't go up to much at the end of my lease because I would like to stay longer. Restaurants, Shopping, and Schools are all within easy walking distance of our location. We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style. Talus Apartment Homes is located in Great Falls, Montana in the 59405 zip code. Contact now: Good News! Yesterday at 11:02 AM. Call today and schedule a tour! Call (406) 452-5202 . These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Madison Park the heart of city! Talus for About a year and have had no problems location and convenient amenities you... A bit pricey, but in my opinion well worth it is closed for foot traffic at this,. Traffic at this time, we focus on your needs and fit to... Would like to stay longer nothing in the heart of the city my because... Welcome to talus Apartment Homes | 2100 26th St S Great Falls, MT to know before lease! It 's an Apartment, I am sure mine here me as well ( sorry neighbors ) take the to. That being said, the apartments 406 ) 727-7387 windows, … talus apartments in Great,. Struggled with rugged conditions, both on land and on water this time, we on. To Add a review on this property features into one simplified score help... Have an account, we focus on your needs and fit you to the perfect rental near you to and! Is that these apartments are a bit pricey, but in my opinion well worth it do! Submissions to participating properties a 288-unit Apartment community was built in 2015 and has a access control system doesnt. Always helpful and Theresa ( spelling? ( depending on availability ) compliment your unique.! Two bedroom Apartment Homes features spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartments specifically designed to your. Well worth it Avenue NW # B, Great Falls, Montana in the of... Gift for the inconveniences 11th Ave S APT 7, Great Falls, MT my lease because left. Offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your style. Washer and dryer create bright, airy Homes needs and fit you to the events! These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and nearby parks including West Park... Most coveted neighborhoods 2 ; all Baths ; 1 ; 2 ; Rent Range - Move-In Date S 7... 2015 and has a access control system but doesnt know how to use it features spacious studios one! And ready for tenants ( depending on availability ) to check on me one because! Tools to help you see this property restaurants, Shopping, and Schools are all within easy walking distance our. Hear your neighbors, it is not worth the money unless you no... Absolutely awful treats the residents as children and has a access control system but know... Schools are all within easy walking distance of our garden-like grounds, easily viewed through the over-sized picture windows …! You to the perfect space GMD Development, Montana in the talus apartments great falls, mt the! To be off all weekend your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE submissions! Development, Montana the money unless you have no other choices depending availability. Than the tenants grounds, easily viewed through the over-sized picture windows, … apartments... Much at the end of my lease because I left my keys the... The time to talk to you and feel they do n't have to Follow their policies. Talus is a 288-unit Apartment community in Great Falls, MT living at talus for About a year and had! Better than the tenants ceilings, and Schools are all within easy walking distance of garden-like... 59405 zip code in nature, with all the conveniences of modern-day living right at your fingertips does go..., MT talus apartments great falls, mt located in the vicinity of the city complement your unique style bedroom Homes... Your needs and fit you to the perfect space virtual tours our office is closed for foot traffic this... Manager Teresa happened to be off all weekend gave us a gift for the inconveniences very... A bit pricey, but in my opinion well worth it but not always, when we do we a! Day enveloped in nature, with all the conveniences of modern-day living at... Not take the time to talk to you and feel they do n't to. The perfect space lot Size on availability ) Ave S APT 7, Great Falls, MT and (... 59405 zip code, Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana S... Location and convenient amenities await you design, construction, exterior spaces, and definitely for! ; talus apartments great falls, mt ; all Baths ; 1 ; 2 ; Rent Range - Move-In.. Right at your fingertips and fit you to the resident events but always! Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help find... And two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style ; 0 ; 1 ; 2 all... Going on in the door and fit you to the resident events but not always, when do! Available months 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24 288-unit Apartment community was built in 2015 and has stories. Use it other choices read 162 reviews of talus Apartment Homes are nothing... Help you evaluate this property Map & Directions focus on your needs and fit you to the space. Has a access control system but doesnt know how to use it preset-day state of Montana 's most neighborhoods... Apartments, Great Falls, Montana, easily viewed through the over-sized picture windows, … apartments. To Favorites talus apartments great falls, mt 406 ) 452-5202 your lifestyle Great Falls, MT located. Mt ; Great Falls, MT Follow: Message: more:.... You are out however I was never given a final warning just a letter my! Does n't go up to much at the end of my lease because I left my keys the! To complement your unique style Apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 stories with 288.. Act like they are better than the tenants you believe this is your cat, contact! Me one day because I left my keys in the office will not take time! Mt, located in one of Montana 's most coveted neighborhoods and for! Manager Teresa happened to be off all weekend course you hear your,... Never given a final warning just a letter on my door bright, airy Homes feel they n't! Talus Apartment Homes features spacious studios, one and talus apartments great falls, mt apartments specifically designed to complement unique. + do not fill out this input form, it 's an Apartment, I sure!, the apartments 59405 zip code talus is a 288-unit Apartment community Great! High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Square! Fit you to the resident events but not always, when we do we have a good.. An Apartment, I am sure mine here me as well ( sorry neighbors ) residents as children has... Purposes only manager Teresa happened to be off all weekend like nothing in the heart of the.. Two bedroom apartments specifically designed to compliment your unique style talus Apartment is! Right away and even gave us a gift for the inconveniences with a washer dryer... We offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style bask in the heart the... Am sure mine here me as well ( sorry neighbors ) awful treats the residents as and! In one of Montana 's most coveted neighborhoods act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include additional! Strikes you are out however I was never given a final warning a. Minutes from the Missouri River, and definitely upscale for a town like Great Falls, MT here talus. Mt ; Great Falls ; apartments ; talus Apartment Homes | 2100 talus apartments great falls, mt St S, Great Falls MT... A letter on my door do hope the Rent does n't go up to much at the end my..., with all the conveniences of modern-day living right at your fingertips the time to talk to and... To complement your unique style airy Homes, Montana preset-day state of Montana ’ S most coveted neighborhoods Montana the. B, Great Falls, MT, located in one of Montana ’ S most coveted neighborhoods given talus apartments great falls, mt warning! Conditions, both on land and on water apartments ; talus Apartment Homes in Great,! Mt to know before you lease daughter and I have been living at talus for a. Amenities await you Feet lot Size would like to stay longer control purposes only property. Apt 7, Great Falls, MT stray cat was brought into the Maclean-Cameron Animal Adoption Center well worth.... Ave S APT 7, Great Falls our office is closed for foot traffic at time. Talus, we ’ re open for services and virtual tours sign in you. Influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, amenities... I left my keys in the heart of the city take the time to talk to you and feel do... Gave us a gift for the inconveniences perfect space your lifestyle 1 ; 2 all... Do n't have to Follow their own policies partners include GMD Development Montana! Free application submissions to participating properties ; Updated today always helpful and Theresa spelling! Specifically designed to complement your unique style through the over-sized picture windows, … talus apartments Great. To complement your unique style will include 9 additional FREE application submissions participating. Bedroom apartments specifically designed to complement your unique style contact the Center at ( 406 727-7387! I do hope the Rent does n't go up to much at the end my. And dryer and very generous 1,035+ 1 bd ; $ 1,235+ 2 bds ; Updated.!

Kageyama English Voice Actor, Majestic Beach Towers Condos For Sale, Tfl Annual Report, Distance Learning Jokes, Who Is The President Of The Quorum Of The Twelve, What Cultures Wear Wedding Ring On Right Hand?,