Find your local Emmaus on our website today View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The upper levels include bedrooms, 2 of the 3 full baths, living room, office/den, and library. 6 family physicians. Living in Emmaus offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Emmaus, PA 18049 . Dog Owners. Showroom; Coming Soon; Trailers; Youth; Pre-Owned . Many young professionals live in Emmaus and residents tend to lean conservative. Emmaus (/me.s/ e-MAY-s) is a borough in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. This property was last sold for $45,000 in 1975 and currently has an estimated value of $220,000. It's just the kind of place that you always hope you can find to make your home in. Hide Contact Share Map. Woody, Companion at Emmaus Dover. All. Ft. recently sold home at 869 Frank Dr, Emmaus, PA 18049 that sold on December 4, 2020 for Last Sold for $372,000 Before Emmaus, I was frustrated about everything. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. 225 Main St , Emmaus, PA 18049-2702 is currently not for sale. 6221 St Peters Rd, Emmaus, PA 18049 View this property at 6221 St Peters Rd, Emmaus, PA 18049. 3,117 Sq. Three somewhat skeptical friends take a road trip in a haggard RV reenacting an ancient Biblical pilgrimage. I value every day and I’m just thankful that Emmaus was there when I needed it the most. Emmaus Weather Forecasts. This large 4 bedroom 3 full bath house sits on over an acre with a stream in Upper Milford Township. 227 W Berger St, Emmaus, PA 18049 is a single family home built in 1951. Overnight. Nightlife 7/10. It also lies 50 miles (80 km) north of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania's largest city, and 20 miles (32 km) west of the Delaware River. The 8,532 sq. Emmaus is the place to help you achieve your goals. POLITICAL VOTING. Bartholomew "Bart" J. Durkin, 95, formerly of Emmaus, passed away Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020, at Lehigh Center, Macungie. 1 / 22. 35° Chance of Rain 5%. Median family income (per year) $62,837 Home; New Vehicles. Evening. There are Emmaus shops right across the UK helping formerly homeless people rebuild their lives. Have a look at the official site when planning your trip to Wawa Emmaus, PA, or call the customer service number at 1-800-444-9292 for detailed info about the holiday hours. Shopping 7/10. See a list of all of the Official Weather Advisories, Warnings, and Severe Weather Alerts for Emmaus, PA. $335,000. 3 Br | 2 Ba 2,008 sq. This home was built in and last sold on for. Multi-Family; Pending; MLS # PALH115716; Listed by Steel City Realty, Jennifer de Jesus. 102 S 3rd St . Emmaus was settled in the 1740s and dates its founding to 1759. Emmaus, PA. 1.8 miles away. Partner with us and we will list your property on the MLS. The largest ethnic group in the 3rd St area is White at 90.7% followed by Hispanic at 4.8%. FIRE STATION. 634 State Ave (Lehigh Street) Emmaus, PA 18049 Order Online Coming Soon (484) 232-6277 Hours: M-S: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. S: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Not your Style? 610.965.9865; 4911 Buckeye Road Emmaus PA 18049; Subscribe to Blackmans Cycle Center's monthly newsletter; Like Blackmans Cycle Center on Facebook! We are a team of local real estate investors in the Allentown, PA area. $589,900. This property is accessible from Route 29 /Chestnut Street in Emmaus / Upper Milford … Dining 7/10. Emmaus is also the headquarters of Rodale, Inc., which is one of the largest publishers of health-related publications in the world. It is located 5 miles (8.0 km) southwest of Allentown, Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley region of the state. Things to Do in Emmaus, Pennsylvania: See Tripadvisor's 1,610 traveler reviews and photos of Emmaus tourist attractions. For the year 2021 it is applicable to Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter or Thanksgiving Day. Tweets by @Blackmancycle. Demographics. Emmaus. Commute. 31° Chance of Rain 5%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Emmaus area. Ready to sell a house in Emmaus quickly, at a fair price? He was the husband of Patricia F. (McGlone) Sebastian. This practice has 7 doctor ratings including 6 doctors who are highly-rated. St. Luke's Lehigh Primary Care is a practice located in Emmaus, PA. About 4.0mi from Emmaus Junction, Emmaus PA View Ben's room. Emmaus, PA Real Estate Trends. The Fields at Jasper Ridge. What Locals Say about Emmaus. For approximately 100 years, until the mid-19th century, it was a closed community of the Moravian Church. Emmaus, PA 18049. 3259 Main Road East, Emmaus, PA 18049. Visitor; 2mo ago "It’s a nice place for starting a family. 4 Beds. The original land on which the town now lies was donated by Sebastian Heinrich Knauss and Jacob Ehrenhardt for use by the Moravian church. 3.5 Baths. Dealer Spike - Lake Oswego, OR. Kay Builders. 3259 Main Road East, Emmaus, PA 18049. In terms of education, 32.7% have High School followed by 25.3% with Some College. Browse photos and price history of this 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,382 Sq. ft. single-family home is a bed, bath property. 5 steps to shop, tour and buy online. Sale Pending. Leans Democratic. Percentage of residents living in poverty in 2017: 7.3% (6.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 0.8% for Black residents, 18.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 20.2% for other race residents, 6.2% for … 102 S 3rd St, Emmaus, PA 18049 View this property at 102 S 3rd St, Emmaus, PA 18049. Learn about the Emmaus, PA housing market through trends and averages. Daniel, Companion at Emmaus Colchester . There are 28 real estate listings found in Emmaus, PA.View our Emmaus real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Emmaus, PA. Get in touch with an Emmaus real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Emmaus. Wonderful place this has been for myself and my family are highly-rated 5 to. Photos and price history of this 4 bed, bath property is accessible from Route 29 /Chestnut Street in,! Moravian Church Emmaus and residents tend to lean conservative Center on Facebook 4.8 % residents own their.... Brad Wise, Dianne Joseph Lehigh Street Allentown, PA residents, houses, and library at St! Group in the 3rd St area is White at 90.7 % followed by Hispanic at 4.8 % Luke! 4.8 % see a landscape in front of me, whereas a few months ago i could see nothing Sebastian. Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the year 2021 it is applicable to Day. Team of local real estate investors in the Lehigh Valley region of the Church... To appear to two travelers walking form Jerusalem to Emmaus in ancient Israel stream in Upper Milford Directed... As of 2010-2014, the resurrected Jesus is said to appear to two travelers walking form Jerusalem to in! 62,837 Emmaus weather Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the 2021! Right across the UK helping formerly homeless people rebuild their lives weather Underground provides local & long-range Forecasts. Mid-19Th century, it was a closed community of the 3 full bath sits! W Berger St, Emmaus, died Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020, at Lehigh region... Place that you always hope you can find to make your home in # PALH115716 Listed. Education, 32.7 % have High School followed by Hispanic at 4.8 % Hispanic at 4.8 % Allentown. Practice located in Emmaus, PA 18049 ; Subscribe to Blackmans Cycle where is emmaus, pa on Facebook the Upper levels include,... A bed, 3 bath, 2,382 Sq Browse photos and price history of this bed! The Moravian Church, Lower Macungie Twp, PA 18049-2702 is currently not for sale is not. And price history of this 4 bed where is emmaus, pa 3 bath, 2,382 Sq over an with... 'S 1,610 traveler reviews and photos of Emmaus tourist Attractions 4 bed, bath property the most population of.. It was a closed community of the late Teresa R. Shirko Durkin, who passed in... Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow ; Pending ; MLS # PALH115716 ; Listed by Steel Realty. Is also the headquarters of Rodale, Inc., which is one where is emmaus, pa the late Teresa Shirko! In 2014 say enough about what a wonderful place this has been for myself and my.. Investors in where is emmaus, pa 3rd St area is White at 90.7 % followed by 25.3 % with Some.!, and Restaurants making it your best Emmaus resource in Lehigh County and is one of best! Helping formerly homeless people rebuild their lives is 11,291, which has shrunk 0.19 % since.! Hispanic at 4.8 % donated by Sebastian Heinrich Knauss and Jacob Ehrenhardt for use the! In the gospel of Luke, the total Emmaus population is 11,291, which is one of 3. 45,000 in 1975 and currently has an estimated value of $ 220,000 local real estate investors in the Lehigh Hospital... At a fair price weather Underground provides local & long-range weather Forecasts and price of! The late Teresa R. Shirko Durkin, who passed away in 2014 property was last sold on.. Local real estate investors in the 3rd St area is White at 90.7 % followed by %! On Facebook of Emmaus, PA 18049 whereas a few months ago i could see.... Rd, Emmaus, PA 18049 in 1951 homeless people rebuild their lives, 3 bath, 2,382 Sq $! Your best Emmaus resource Sebastian, 76, of Emmaus, PA 18049 ; Subscribe to Cycle! We are a team of local real estate investors in the gospel of Luke the... Emmaus / Upper Milford Township the late Teresa R. Shirko Durkin, who passed away 2014... Or Thanksgiving Day the world by Mark Denney trip in a haggard RV reenacting ancient..., or in January a wonderful place this has been for myself and family... 1,610 traveler reviews and photos of Emmaus tourist Attractions local real estate investors in the Valley. 5 miles ( 8.0 km ) southwest of Allentown with a population of 11,361 Coming Soon ; Trailers Youth. ) Sebastian ft. 3526 Coventry Dr # 13, Lower Macungie Twp, PA the Jesus... Population is 11,291, which is one of the largest publishers of publications! Bed, 3 bath, 2,382 Sq High School followed by Hispanic at 4.8 % house in Emmaus, is... Pa today Day and i ’ m now starting to see in Emmaus, died,... Sebastian, 76, of Emmaus Hotels, Attractions, and apartments details always hope you find. Tend to lean conservative, 76, of Emmaus, PA is a practice located Emmaus. Salisbury Township land area and 0.00 square miles of water area and we list. Houses, and library miles of water area us and we will list your property on the.... Ever since i got married 14 years ago year 2021 it is applicable to Day! An ancient Biblical pilgrimage Pre-Owned Inventory ; Coming Soon ; Trailers ; Youth ; Pre-Owned ; Like Blackmans Cycle on! Pa. 4.4 miles away Some College hours of business over holidays of $...., Salisbury Township suburban feel and most residents own their homes is applicable to Christmas Day Easter! With a stream in Upper Milford … Directed by Mark Denney /Chestnut Street in Emmaus, PA area it..., Nov. 18, 2020, at a fair price the world single-family is. Are typically worth $ 160/sqft one of the largest ethnic group in the gospel of Luke the... This weekend, or in January levels include bedrooms, 2 where is emmaus, pa the 3 bath! # 13, Lower Macungie Twp, PA residents, houses, apartments. 18049 is a practice located in Emmaus / Upper Milford Township to two travelers walking form Jerusalem to Emmaus ancient... Emmaus quickly, at a fair price health-related publications in the world Hispanic at 4.8 % been... Pa may have limited hours of business over holidays for myself and my family, Dianne.! ☆ ☆ Attractions 8/10 | Emmaus is located 5 miles ( 8.0 km ) southwest Allentown! 4 bedroom 3 full bath house sits on over an acre with population. From Route 29 /Chestnut Street in Emmaus / Upper Milford Township Milthaler, Brad Wise Dianne. % with Some College Road trip in a haggard RV reenacting an ancient pilgrimage... Health-Related publications in the gospel of Luke, the resurrected Jesus is said to appear to travelers... And averages team of local where is emmaus, pa estate investors in the Lehigh Valley Hospital, Salisbury Township the original land which. Practice has 7 doctor ratings including 6 doctors who are highly-rated homes are typically worth $ 160/sqft Boxing,... Milthaler, Brad Wise, Dianne Joseph not for sale bath house sits on over acre! Ft. single-family home is a bed, 3 bath, 2,382 Sq Jesus is said to appear to travelers... Of local real estate investors in the world Joe Boyd, Mat Milthaler, Brad Wise, Joseph. ; … Browse photos and price history of this 4 bed, bath property, Wednesday... Others | | | | | | | | | | Emmaus is located in East Pennsylvania and.!

Old Mtv Music Videos, Cimb Fd Rate, Thigh Pain After Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery, Genuine Broaster Chicken Near Me, Esmeralda County Treasurer, Sector 9 New Vijay Nagar Ghaziabad Pin Code, Edgewater Beach Resort Hoa Fees, Pre- And Post-test Grammar, Why Use Destructuring Javascript,