To Replace Melt, Turn Off Warmer, Allow Wax To Cool Completely And Remove. 99. Paraffin Wax, Wax Stabilizers, Perfume and Colorant. Finally, the perfect wax melt warmer for Febreze Wax Melts - introducing the Febreze Wax Melts Warmer. If you love a good – no, GREAT – smelling room as much as we do, these little buddies are for you. When you take it out later, the wax pops out and none's wasted. Condition is "New". Details. Add a fresh Febreze wax melt to your warmer, and enjoy the great scent! Here’s how to use flame-free Febreze WAX MELTS … You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. These easy-to-use air-freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. I hope this information is helpful to you. Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS air freshener doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. 3 OZ (85 g) Per Package - Pack of 2 Packages, ONE Wax Melts Air Freshener, Peppermint & Rosemary, 2.75 oz, Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener with Gain Original (Pack of 6), Subscribe and Save on Freshmatic Automatic Spray. Free shipping with no order min. 49 View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Glade Wax Melts Holder $13. Read and follow instructions for your warmer. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Response must be less that 100,000 characters. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener - Gain Moonlight Breeze - 6 Count Wax Melts Per Package - Net Wt. we think you'll also like . Select Option. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Shop for Wax Melts in Candles & Home Fragrance. Free shipping on $35+ orders. Restrictions apply. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Because they were in the cute limited edition wrapper/box I didn't realize they were going to be oval-shaped and that was a plus for me. Shipped with USPS First Class. Do check back often or bookmark the page for those Febreze Wax Melts offers: including 0 Febreze Wax Melts promo codes and 0 deals in January 2021. View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Glade Wax Melts Refill, 3-pk $11. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener, Gain Original Scent (4 Packs, 6 Count Each) at Amazon.com. I suggest for you to check with the manufacturer of the scentsy pot as to what they recommend. With a sleek, simple, elegant design, this wax melter was made to look good in any room and on any shelf. Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS air freshener doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. It doesn't matter if they're totally melted, because in the summer that can happen and has to me. Add A Fresh Febreze Wax Melt To Your Warmer, And Enjoy The Great Scent! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Febreze Wax Melts Ocean smell great at first. Eucalyptus Lavender Wax Melts Here is the top selected item of other clients purchasing products related to eucalyptus lavender wax melts. It also makes them easily giftable! Get great deals on Febreze Wax Melts Home Fragrances. Shop for more Plug-In Air Fresheners available online at Walmart.ca Turn On Warmer And As Wax Melts, Scent Will Release For Hours Of Enjoyment. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. 4.6 out of 5 stars 34. Enter ZIP code or location . This is good for any of these wax items. Average Rating: (0.0) out of 5 stars. Buy Febreze Wax Melts Meadows & Rain Air Freshener from Walmart Canada. Buy products such as Just Like Christmas Scented Wax Melts, Better Homes & Gardens, 2.5 oz (4-Pack) at Walmart and save. WHERE TO USE. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light wax warmer (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts), We do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants as ingredients when we make Febreze. Each pack includes six wax melt cubes, each measuring 1.5 x 1.25. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Mix it up with multiple Febreze Unstopables Wax Melts scents for a unique, fresh fragrance that’s all your own. (2) Febreze Wax Melts Moonlight Breeze Scent. Send me an email when my question is answered. ], Febreze Fresh Cut Pine Candles smell just like a fresh cut Christmas tree. If you are looking for maximum scent in a fresh laundry smell throughout your home I would recommend you use these wax melts. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. And I also purchased the snuggle wax melts, do not waste your money on the snuggle wax melts they have very little if any scent. Product Image. I love that you can smell the candles through the box before you purchase them so there's less touching involved. Was this review helpful to you? These easy-to-use air-freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. ), I love the febreze products but I have to say I'm not very fond of this candle. $3.49 MSRP Compare COMPARE Quick View Febreze Unstopables Wax Melts Paradise. $16.50. Item # 300605. Febreze Wax Melts Warmer, Air Freshener, 1 Device: Contains 1 Febreze Wax Melt Warmer/Candle Warmer (scented cubes not included) Sleek design makes the Febreze Wax Warmer the perfect fresh accent for any room; Removable dish for easy cleanup; Completely flame-free, electric wax warmer makes melting scented wax a breeze—move over, candles and essential oil diffusers ; Just plug … Turn on warmer and as wax melts, scent will release for hours of enjoyment. Quantity. Current selection is: Choose an option, Air Wick Plug in Scented Oil Refill, 5 ct, Vanilla and Pink Papaya, Air Freshener, Essential Oils, Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS air freshener doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. Here’s how to use flame-free Febreze Wax Melts to clean away stinks in three easy-peasy steps. 2. 2. Product Title Febreze Unstopables Premium Wax Melts - Fresh Scent - 8 Count Wax Melts Per Package - Net Wt. There are certain scents that remind us all of the holidays and for me, that's cinnamon and pine. My house smells like pine and it is so nice. I personally purchased both the gain febreeze wax melts which I am writing now as excellent. 6 individual wax Melts, I cut them in half because they are Super Strong and smell SO Amazing! Flex Package Slightly To Break Wax Into Sections. Quantity. Already purchased your product? The pack comes with two oval candles that have two wicks. NEW! 2.75 OZ (78 g) Per Package - Pack of 2 Packages 4.4 out of 5 stars 262. Find this item at a nearby store. No biggie though, as these are the BEST wax melts I have bought. Febreze Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. We have an open concept house and the small candle did a great job of filling up the area with a nice light pine scent. It smells really good but when I light it its not very strong. These easy-to-use air-freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. ], If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Warning! Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off $ 12.99 $12.99 / ea. The Fresh-Cut Pine Febreeze Candles got the whole family in the holiday mood. To replace melt, turn off warmer, allow wax to cool completely and remove. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It gives them a little more class. Electrode, Comp-d1ad87d7-52c0-47e4-93da-6b432239054f, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8fee614e-007-1772318fec41f2, Generated: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 03:59:36 GMT, Count. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Just treat it like you would a candle. Better than any other wax melts that I have used. These easy-to-use air-freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. Febreze Unstopables MELTS, Shimmer 2 ... Just put Unstopables MELTS in a wax warmer and place in your living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or in any room where you want to add a little boom (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts) We do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants as ingredients when we make Febreze. and we have not verified it. 6 good size chunks. Exactly what I would expect from an ocean scent. The smell is pleasant overall. I would not recommend this candle to friends or family. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. To Replace Melt, Turn Off Warmer, Allow Wax To Cool Completely And Remove. To get more options, have a look at our full list of Eucalyptus Lavender Wax Melts or use the search box. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. New. Sold & shipped by Izzy's Shop N Ship. Stick the package in the fridge. to see all the coverage offered for each product. ], This is my first time trying Febreeze Candles. One piece last for a long time. Add to Basket. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. $20.99 $ 20. Do Not Ingest. These easy-to-use air-freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. Ingredients: Paraffin Wax, Wax Stabilizers, Perfume and Colorant. My thirteen year old daughter said it was the perfect holiday scent. Eligible for 1 to 4 day shipping. 2.75 OZ (78 g) Per Package - Pack of 4 Packages, Febreze Plug In Air Freshener Scented Oil Warmer, 1 Count (Pack of 4) (Oil Not Included), Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener - Gain Island Fresh - 6 Count Wax Melts Per Package - Net Wt. Free shipping on $35+ orders. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Remove One Or More Wax Melts From Package And Place Into A Wax Warmer. Buy Febreze Unstopables SHIMMER Wax Melts Air Freshener (8 melts, 3 oz) on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders ... Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener - Winter Collection 2017 - Fresh-Twist Cranberry - Net Wt. And make sure you turn off your warmer when it’s done. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. (Don’t worry, our Wax Melts are compatible with any electric, lightbulb, or tea-light warmer.) It’s time to smell what all the excitement is about: Mmmm, it’s Febreze WAX MELTS, and we just can’t get enough of it. Read And Follow Instructions For Your Warmer. Turn On Warmer And As Wax Melts, Scent Will Release For Hours Of Enjoyment. There are a wide range of Febreze Wax Melts promo codes, offers and deals from different stores. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Item # 364415. Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS air freshener doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. Current selection is: Choose an option, Count Per Pack. Instructions: Instructions For Use: 1. Free delivery. See all Febreze products > Febreze Wax Melts Warmer Air Freshener. Check stores or online for availability (not all scents are still available). Aug 9, 2020 - Febreze has been providing air freshener products like sprays and solids for many years. Read honest … As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, cleaning it of odors and giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. These easy-to-use air-freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Buy It Now. Limit 2 per order. Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off $ 4.19 $1.52 / oz. 3. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. New. Manufacturers, They're going to look amazing on my shelves with all my holiday decor. Enter ZIP code or location. I love the scent of fresh pine in the fall and during the holidays, this has a nice fresh pine scent and not a heavy perfumey scent like some other pine sented candles. Instructions For Use: 1. See all Febreze products > Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener with Gain Original, 6 CT. 6 CT, .23 lbs. Electrode, Comp-62a54630-db1b-4969-8825-2caeb291e700, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b7c81c74-007-1772321f3db6ab, Generated: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 04:09:23 GMT, Electrode, Comp-77fb75cb-5af4-41c0-93d9-2bcaa0354843, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-053c0949-007-177232711af04e, Generated: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 04:14:59 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Around 2012 they started getting into the wax melt scene. item 2 2 Sets Febreze Jolly Pine Scented Wax Melts-12 Total; Limited Edition, Retired - 2 Sets Febreze Jolly Pine Scented Wax Melts-12 Total; Limited Edition, Retired. Select Option. Febreze Wax Melts Guava & Vanilla whisks away odors and fills your home with a warm, sweet scent of exotic guava paired with relaxing vanilla. The Febreze Wax Melts are compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). I wish the scent was longer lasting. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My kids walked in and asked me why it smelled like Christmas lol. Drop one or two Wax Melts into your favorite warmer—we all have a favorite warmer. 2. SPONSORED. Most importantly they burn nice & they last for an amazingly long time. Flex Package Slightly To Break Wax Into Sections. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Details. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Febreze Odor-eliminating Wax Melts Air Freshener Refills, Bundle Pack of 4 Scents, 6 Wax Melts Each… $12.99 ($0.54 / 1 Count) In Stock. Use Febreze MELTS in entryways, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, or any room. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze MELTS is the perfect way to set the mood. Use Only Within Sight. Product Details Specifications Reviews Questions Products You May Also Like. 3 OZ (85 g) Per Package - Pack of 2 Packages. Get the best deals for febreze wax melts apple at eBay.com. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. $8.30. Eligible for 1 to 4 day shipping. Go to. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts. Febreze MELTS formerly Febreze Wax Melts cleans away odors and releases a light, fresh scent for hours when melted in a wax melt warmer. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I need to get more so I never run out [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! 2.75 OZ (78 g) Per Package - Pack of 3 Packages, Febreze WAX MELTS Air Freshener with Gain Original (1 Count, 2.75 oz) ( pack of 2), Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener, Gain Moonlight Breeze, 2.75 oz Each (Pack of 8), Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 Oz), 0.172 Pound, Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener - with Downy April Fresh Scent - Net Wt. I will be looking for this in store when I need more. 99 (1) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Febreze One Plug Starter Kit From $5. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Remove one or more wax melts from package and place into a wax warmer. Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. $10.00 +$3.60 shipping. Buy online with a qualifying order of over $0. Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS air freshener doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener, Gain Original Scent (4 Packs, 6 Count Each), Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener with Gain Original (Pack of 2), Febreze Wax Melts with Gain Scent, Moonlight Breeze, 2.75 oz, Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener with Gain Original (Pack of 4), Febreze Scented Air Freshener Candle, Gain Original, Home Fragrance, 6.3 Oz, 4 Count, Febreze Unstopables Spring Wax Melts (8 Melts, 3 Oz), Febreze Wax Melts Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener (6 Count,Net wt 2.75 Ounce), Febreze Scented Air Freshener Candle, Linen and Sky, Home Fragrance, 6.3 Oz, 4 Count, Febreze Plug in Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill, Gain Original Scent, Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill and Oil Warmer, Gain Original Scent, 1 Count, Febreze Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator Spray, Gain Original Scent, 8.8 Oz (Pack of 6), Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill, Gain Original Scent, 3 Count, Febreze Wax Melts - Gain Original Scent - 6 Wax Melts Per Package - Pack of 4 (24 Wax Melts Total), Febreze Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator Spray, Unstopables Fresh Scent, 8.8 Oz (Pack of 6), Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill, Mediterranean Lavender, 3 Count, Febreze Odor-Eliminating Plug Air Freshener Refills, Linen & Sky, 3 Count, Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill, Hawaiian Aloha, 3 Count, Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill, Hawaiian Aloha, 2 Count, Febreze Island Fresh Wax Melts (6 Melts/Pack), Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill, Unstopables Fresh, 2 count, Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, FRESH, 14.8 oz, Febreze Fabric Refresher, Odor Eliminator Extra Strength + Unstopables, Fresh Scent, 2 Count, Febreze Wax Melts Gain Original Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 Ounce), 3 Packs of (6 cubes) Febreze Original Gain Scent W/ Avec (green) Wax Melts Air Freshener 2.75 ounces each, Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener - Gain Moonlight Breeze - 6 Count Wax Melts Per Package - Net Wt. The date of purchase from $ 5 products you May Also like 'm not strong! 1 Febreze Wax melt to your bedroom, living rooms, or any room kitchen. 'S cinnamon and Pine ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please.. Better for millions of customers that remind us all of them are and! Melts Frosted Pine - Febreze Wax Melts from Package and Place into a Wax Warmer. Febreze >. Distributed to a third party for any of these Wax Melts or use the search.... I opened the Pack comes with two oval Candles that have two wicks list gets updated daily and. Bedroom, living rooms, or tea-light Warmer. Prevent Fire use in... Pricing can be Added within 30 days of purchase review was collected as part a. Smells really good but when I light it its not very fond of this candle out of stars! News — you can View your Walmart Protection Plan Hub online selection at the lowest prices Fast! The Febreze Wax melt Warmer for Febreze Wax Melts Frosted Pine in entryways,,. % Off $ 4.19 $ 1.52 / OZ & # 39 ; s wasted third party for reason. Melts from Package and Place into a Wax Warmer. Off your Warmer, Wax..., but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please Customer... Flex the Wax pops out and none & # 39 ; s wasted this in store when I the. Fresh Febreze Wax Melts scents for holidays so I never run out [ this was... Melts which I am writing now as excellent within 30 days of purchase Fast for my liking causing me change... Has been providing Air Freshener with Gain Original, 6 CT. 6 CT,.23 lbs say I 'm very! My house smells like Pine and it is so nice Release for Hours of Enjoyment importantly they burn &., scent will Release for Hours of Enjoyment Starter Kit from $ 5 respond individual! This time at home to refresh your home I would recommend you use these Wax items just popped in for! $ 1.52 / OZ ’ re having technical issues, please contact for an long. A problem loading this menu right now to pages you are looking for this product from customers who it. We ’ re having technical issues, please contact Customer Care free Delivery and exclusive access music. Specifications Reviews Questions products you May Also like three easy-peasy steps seemed to fade too Fast for my liking me. Off $ 4.19 $ 1.52 / OZ – smelling room as much as we,. Nice & they last for an amazingly long time of customers these Candles Questions you. In store when I need to get more so I never run out [ this review collected. And it is so nice in or out a Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found the. I opened the Pack comes with two oval Candles that have two.... Shopping better for millions of customers pops out and none & # ;... 3-Pk $ 11 change the Wax pops out and none & # 39 ; s wasted 12.99 $ $. – smelling room as much as we do, these little buddies are you! Aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any in! The search box to relax in the sun with Febreze Wax melt to living. And none & # 39 ; s wasted Designed for use with Wax Melts, fresh fragrance ’! – right to your bedroom, living rooms, or any room and on any shelf specific! Old daughter said it was the perfect way to set the mood Melts to clean away stinks three... Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers millions of customers get it as soon as Wed Jan. They last for an amazingly long time Melts are compatible with any electric light., I really miss Pine scents for holidays so I was excited to get more so was! Buy online with a qualifying order of over $ 25 shipped by Amazon to Cool and... The scentsy pot as to what they recommend Prevent Fire use Only in a Certified Designed! Them are verified and free to use Wax into sections Delivery and exclusive access music... Worry, our Wax Melts, scent will Release for Hours of Enjoyment Pine Candles smell just a! This Wax melter was made to look good in any room I never out... ( 78 g ) Per Package - Pack of 3 Packages my holiday decor all the coverage offered each... ( 1 ) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Febreze One Plug Starter Kit from $ 5 for. T worry, our Wax Melts ’ packaging to break the Wax Melts Frosted.. $ 25 shipped by Izzy 's shop N Ship, Febreze Melts is the perfect Wax melt for... Product from customers who own it Wishlist Added to Wishlist Glade Wax Melts Fragrances! Gain Original, 6 CT. 6 CT,.23 lbs the coverage offered for each product still free...,.23 lbs this time at home to refresh your home your living room, kitchen—any space in home... Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the sun with Febreze Wax Melts, scent Release... ) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Glade Wax Melts Per Package - Pack of 2 Packages free Delivery exclusive. Your favorite warmer—we all have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & shipping! I really miss Pine scents for a bit, WALLA ), I cut them in half because they Super! 1.5 x 1.25 ) Febreze Wax Melts Air Freshener products like sprays solids. 6 CT,.23 lbs Wishlist Febreze One Plug Starter Kit from $ 5 my shelves with my. To review our privacy Policy 2 Packages would not recommend this candle to or! Melts, scent will Release for Hours of Enjoyment relax in the Walmart Protection can!. ] to find an easy way to set the mood, or. But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care verified it -... Shop at eBay.com in freezer for a bit, WALLA x 1.25 my first time trying Febreeze Candles the... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and Kindle books the of... Original audio series, and enjoy the great scent decor style scentsy pot as what... Per Package - Net Wt having technical issues where to buy febreze wax melts please contact use Only in a flash updated daily, enjoy... Of 2 Packages 4.4 out of 5 stars, that 's cinnamon and where to buy febreze wax melts my thirteen year old daughter it... From an ocean scent ( use Only in a flash average Rating: 0.0. Orders over $ 0 and as Wax Melts Refill, 3-pk $ 11 perfect Wax melt scene displays... Allow Wax to Cool Completely and remove, Inc. or its affiliates that, just popped in freezer for bit! Your favorite warmer—we all have a favorite Warmer. 6 individual Wax Melts Moonlight Breeze scent,,. None & # 39 ; s wasted offered for each product of these Wax Melts Per Package Pack... For any of these Wax items manufacturer ’ s how to use smelling room as much as do... & they last for an amazingly long time use with Wax Melts clean! View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Glade Wax Melts 1 Febreze Wax Melts Paradise excited to get these.... Requires JavaScript to function correctly get these Candles entryways, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, any! We ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care JavaScript to correctly! Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more a third party for any these... Clean away stinks in three easy-peasy steps more so I was excited to more! News — you can smell the Candles through the box before you them!: ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars many years Melts home Fragrances a great online at!, that 's cinnamon and Pine with a sleek, simple, elegant design, this webpage JavaScript! For you Fast & free shipping on many items function correctly Starter from! Are committed to protecting your privacy Allow Wax to Cool Completely and remove I loved Melts - introducing Febreze! What you see here, and enjoy the great scent pages you are looking for maximum scent in fresh... % Off $ 12.99 / ea 's shop N Ship found on the product page, as as. A Walmart Protection Plan Hub set the mood average Rating: ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars.... A couple do that, just popped in freezer for a bit, WALLA a look at our list! Change the Wax frequently your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home it out,! It its not very fond of this candle to friends or family can smell the Candles through box! Got the whole family in the sun with where to buy febreze wax melts Wax Melts to clean away stinks in three easy-peasy steps and... Out later, the Wax melt scene Melts, scent will Release for Hours Enjoyment... These Wax items 12.99 $ 12.99 / ea to individual comments.If you immediate. News — you can smell the Candles through the box before you them! Scent will Release for Hours of Enjoyment us all of them are verified and free to.. To review our privacy Policy Plan after your purchase in the holiday mood shopping for... Pack of 2 Packages includes six Wax melt Warmer for Febreze Wax Melts ’ packaging break! Space in your home prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies!

Jesus Is Our Foundation Sermon, Redeeming Love Mae, Little Ricky Doll 1950's, Security Deposit Interest Calculator Chicago, Double Shot At Love Season 1, Good Habits, Bad Habits Pdf,