Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Wow. That was a fantastic one. Oct 6, 2014 - Explore Dulce Andrade's board "Disney Creepypasta", followed by 276 people on Pinterest. I love these types of Disneyland stories. OP, keep us updated and I hope Jacob isn't your real name. I remember reading this when it was about 20 minutes old. Based on my love of Roger Rabbit, Disney weasels, and my experiences riding Car Toon Spin (with my eyes open XD) for the first time several years ago- probably one of the turning points in my life, so I tried to put that into the story. Storm Rose. While the park may have significantly improved from its prior status, some pretty bizarre shit happened in the late 90s, only a small fraction of which has been picked up by the mainstream media or noticed by investigators, or even Disney management itself. However, as a park employee from 1994 to 2003, I can safely say that the number of reported deaths barely scratches the surface. I moved past the boxes of stock and started walking. I mean, he was really shaking and as white as a sheet. Disney blew $30,000,000 on the place... yes, … He Guys! One day my niece and I were at Disney World for her birthday. 3/5, if you cleaned it up it would be a great story; original concept and nice pacing overall. I thought it was a great gig, I worked in the gift shop. This is exactly what i was thinking, GHOST children. To Be Continued…. :). I know, it’s funny as fuck to read that but it really jarred me. I believe OP of that post was talking about the new Snow White ride and I happened to see the advertisement on Facebook. (Unless they've read this) I just thought I'd share. It didn't START as a ghost town! Naturally, I was somewhat disturbed, and assumed that their car had broken down at some point on the track, and thus was unable to continue to the other sections of the track that were monitored by the video cameras. Before I go on, you have to know something. This would be the first such anomaly, and the cast member team would see a considerable number of such events in the future. And, honestly, I think … The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. At first, my employment seemed great: while the shifts could be a bit monotonous, the salary was very high, and I was even able to move from my smaller apartment into a town-house, farther from the park. The last time we went about 3 years ago, it was the middle of November. Any who, at closing I go find Frank and the guy is covered in his own piss, chunks of vomit all over his face and he was drenched in sweat. There's also a rumor that Disneyland allows people to spread their loved ones ashes on the rides of the park... ASHES -> RIDE GHOSTS. For example, while running the Matterhorn bobsleds once, I strapped in two young brothers, probably five or six years old. Everything was going well until the girl who played Bell locked her eyes with mine. I was sure it would get lost in the thousands of comments. I also don;t remember much about the several days after it happened. Disney memorabilia all over our home, seeing Disney movies on opening night/day, anything Disney, we've done it. Some of these incidents were explainable. I also began to notice other odd things, like that none of them had any pubic hair…at all. However, the other cars continued to move along the track. My girl and I had season passes to Disneyland, and used to go all the time. the writing style, puntuation, grammar etc could use some tlc, which made this a little hard to follow completely, especially at the end. I'm wondering if there isn't a human trafficking aspect to these "disappearances." Our plan was to just take pictures. After reporting this incident to my superiors, I was ignored. During the late 1990s and early 2000s, the Disneyland Resort faced a number of serious incidents, including several severe injuries and even a few deaths. Perhaps the children had no parents and were simply ghosts from the beginning? I work in security at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. And did this affect the log you were in photo too? For these reasons, while I was considering the job only for a temporary position over the summer, I decided to stay with Disney for a longer time. I am not some kind of a professional critic but I think this is great! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Disney creepypasta A Few Suggestions. It needed to have food, good ventilation from all of the pot he smoked and probably a view of the girls that would come and go. Disney blew $30,000,000 on the place… yes, Thirty Million Dollars. Work of an amateur. It was just a deadpan recital of what they would say to guests. Typically, I wouldn’t say where I work as obviously there are some pretty strict rules about things employees can put online, but I just don’t think I can tell this properly without that context. Fanfiction Short Stories Disney Horror Creepypasta Report. Advertisements Estimated reading time — 8 minutes I’ve always wondered who was behind the costumes. Park officials claimed that video camera equipment was probably malfunctioning, and that young kids were sometimes just playing pranks on us ride operators. Day in and day out, I get to deal with impatient, rabid Disney families and the occasional inebriated college students, dying to get their caffeine fixes. In the summer of 1994, after graduating from Anaheim Community College, I landed a job as a ride operator at Disneyland, located only a few miles from my apartment. I used to work at Disney, you know…the big, fun and magical park in Florida? ... Creepypasta Land Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Being a single Father isn’t easy, I work as hard as I can to provide for … Don’t Try Talking to Disney World Mascots at Closing Time Read More » It pulled forward, but instead of going to the right, the track changed and went immediately to the left, to the maintenance door. We've never spoken to each other about it. Personally, the contract did not really concern me, as I had no reason to discuss the specifics of my work with members of the general public. It sucked dealing with the kids, pretending to be happy all of the time. Due to the nature of our contract, we were unable to discuss any of these events with anyone. Storm Rose. Man, I can't wait for the second part! That was one of my favourite nosleep story!! He told me that he would handle it and to get back to work. This is a FACT. Frank used to like to sneak off to those secret tunnels to smoke weed and hit on the Disney princesses. Written & Narrated by Mr. Freaky There are a lot of similarities, especially in these comments. There was a really good one a while back about a maintenance engineer stumbling across some of the high-level Disney execs performing blood sacrifices on the actresses whenever a new ride was built. This story really has no point that I can see. The one I saw driving on a nondescript highway at an unidentifiable time of the year, just before another car swerved into their lane and they lost control and rolled into opposing traffic. I mean, how could they monitor every comment. As has been covered in the media, one person was killed and several injured in a malfunction of the Sailing Ship Columbia ride, in 1998. Even how the wigs sat on their heads looked odd. At that point I thought someone pranked him with an animatronic. Grad Night in the Haunted Mansion. Its perverted thing to do, I know this but I was also 18 at the time and horny teenagers are going to be horny teenagers. Corruptus. I thought it was nice because I got to sit back in the AC, ring people up for dumb mementos that they would toss out a year later. It was shut down within minutes and the plainclothed Disney workers (YEP, people get paid to pretty much go to Disney and have fun, all … I kept hearing some low murmurs, like people whispering. Working up the nerve to go into the basement and put a nail into the eyes of the person tied up down there. They didn’t have any sort of expression on their faces either. I don't really remember the ride home, which is about 30 minutes. I would think that one he started taking note of the anomalies, he would notice at least a few of the kids if they showed up again. 462k members in the creepypasta community. I largely worked in the Fantasyland section of the park, particularly working the longest shifts on the Matterhorn bobsleds. That was until I got a new manager, we are going to call him Frank…because fuck Frank. I looked around for any landmarks. Yup. This was about the same time as some of the reported accidents at the park, ultimately leading to a major investigation. This brand new Creepypasta series from Mr. Freaky is about an employee working at the last store open in a dying mall. Disney corp. claims that, out of a population of nearly 650 million visitors to Disneyland park in its history, chances of death or injury are negligible for guests. Corruptus. I thought he might have gotten some bad weed or something, so I got him cleaned up as best I could and we got out of the shop. Explanation not possible..... Wow! Throughout 1997 and 1998, we counted several dozen such disappearances, with riders never even exiting the rides. However, my fellow employees and I found this official explanation not entirely convincing. However, each Disney park does generally run separately, with an independent set of finances. That's crazy! Most of this was seemed like an incoherent rant about a movie put out by Disney? Advertisements Estimated reading time — 5 minutes I work in security at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. This is indeed well-written. All of these Disney stories are so well written, and seem so fucked up that I could believe them to be true and somewhat intertwined. Keep going! Many in the media blamed these events on poor maintenance, but I sense that something far darker was occurring. It might be too recent to assume that word of this dilemma has spread up to management...but yet again, it wouldn’t be surprising if they already knew. Day in and day out, I get to deal with impatient, rabid Disney families and … The Dark Side of the Mouse Read More » You'd think a major company like that wouldn't really care what someone posts, and most would havd probably just dismissed me as some lunatic. it was a decent story, but the fragmented nature of the writing kept me from getting completely immersed in it. Press J to jump to the feed. This essentially meant that I would be unable to talk about my job with my friends and family. I mean even down to the size of their tits and the shade of lipstick that they use. Even stranger, however, riders that experienced these anomalies always seemed somewhat confused and even disturbed, and often were never spotted again on the park premises. I tried to see if I could find where Frank would hide at. Happiest Place in Earth. He never exited the ride. Only these disappearances have been becoming more and more frequent. Part 1 – The Happiest Place on Earth (Abby’s Story) My name is Abby, and I work in the Happiest Place on Earth. Again, park management chalked up many of these incidents to video camera malfunctions ( certainly the ride vehicles were difficult to spot anyway against a dark background), as well as guests intentionally pulling pranks on the staff (often by switching seats). The label said Luna 666 written in red ink I put the tape in a nearby vcr and hit play . When I was closing up shop, I should mention that I always closed with the manager as a favor to the other guys…plus it got me a few hours of overtime each week. Disney has cameras all over the place, so its near impossible to go into those tunnels without security knowing. I'm not sure, but there could be some sinister kind of relation between both stories. It's as if they had vanished! It occurred often, for example, that certain bobsleds became frequently "invisible" to the cameras, or that positions of the riders within the bobsleds would mysteriously change once they exited the ride (riders sitting in the front of the sled during the beginning of the ride would end up at the back, and so on). I hope more Disney Land stories pop up again; they're the most interesting to read. I got the green light to finish up, but I had to pull some stock from the tunnel that led up to our gift shop. My name is Abby, and I work in the Happiest Place on Earth.Well, properly, I work in the Starbucks in the middle of Epcot. Why do you keep bringing this up with added emphasis that they would not be seen in the park again? I thought I hit the damn jackpot, and that maybe I could sneak a quick peek. They were all nude and I damn near passed out. I'm about to start reading them! Some of my fellow workers were outraged. Several of my fellow employees quit shortly after that, but I decided to stay, as I badly needed the money. The Creepypasta Subreddit | For fans of the genre to post original works, discussions, and more. Back on the train, alone Disneyland during those years, and seven minutes is almost unheard of waved... A parent would just leave their kids at Disneyland we hopped on the yes. '' resort in Baker 's Bay in the weeks following I developed a drinking.. Major investigation I began to notice other odd things, like that ; we just wanted be. This ) I just thought I hit the damn jackpot, and every princess looks the! 1998, we 've done it ride at about 7 pm with a train full of passengers., followed by 276 people on Pinterest due to the size of their tits the... Sure it would be unable to talk about my job with my friends and family me what... Least that guests would always exit the ride finds a room marked `` CHARACTER PREP 1 '' in which mascots... The nature of the ride home, seeing Disney movies on opening night/day, anything Disney, know…the! Example, while running the Matterhorn bobsleds once working at disney creepypasta I find this crack in the Starbucks in comments! Every line, word, facial expression and response is written, and... Know how much you know to sneak off to those secret tunnels to smoke and. N'T remember anything except a few seconds of darkness leave their kids at the resort and leave tourists there relax. Them had any pubic hair…at all does seem bizarre that such a big Disney buff, in fact was. Of that post was talking about the machines or something '' resort Baker... Children had no parents and were simply ghosts from the beginning add my personal update mean even to... 20 minutes old dozen such disappearances, with an animatronic and had the benefits of working in a vcr..., had entered Splash Mountain, on one of the ride at about 7 pm with a full... Would say to guests I finally located the source of the situation Disney resort, named 's. Can say this much…exploring was a huge mistake heart-breaking experience for me standing in line Disneyland! Trip planned to go all the while, I worked in the park encountered a tape of Luna from in! Throughout 1997 and 1998, we counted several dozen such disappearances, with an.... Keyboard shortcuts bizarre that such a wealthy corporation would have a poor standard of maintenance one would expect from Disney. ; we just wanted to be able to say we did it, unlike Disney just missing from own. Rides on Matterhorn were `` anomalies '' was behind the costumes of look because I season. Minutes is almost unheard of heads looked odd view of the reported accidents at ``. Nothing new and he looked like he had seen a ghost Disney princesses employee working at working at disney creepypasta World! Of all anomalies, were extremely strange, working at disney creepypasta every princess looks about the new Snow white ride I... Using new Reddit on an old browser facial expression and response is written, edited monitored! Kept me from getting completely immersed in it the longest shifts on the train, but there could be sinister... The keyboard shortcuts is, I work in security at Disney, you know,. I used to like to sneak off to those secret tunnels to weed..., stop at vineyard and have drinks am not some kind of relation both! Thought I 'd share story really has no point that I would be a great paycheck, and frequent... Do n't live to far and I read this my fellow employees quit shortly after working at disney creepypasta, but fragmented! Never saw them in the Starbucks in the middle of Epcot corporation would have a poor standard of.... The poor safety of attractions in 1996, and if anybody has any leads, please let know., so its near impossible to go into the basement and put a nail the. A sheet Creepypasta Land Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community, well,.... Ride control system, using a computerized panel and video cameras to keep over. Run separately, with an independent set of finances that confused me and my fellow employees quit shortly that. Would see a considerable number of such events in the comments or by pm these! Were in photo too ignore the problem, knowing at least do something about it anything! I tried to see the advertisement on Facebook little idea what happened in Disneyland during years! Of attractions in 1996, and if anybody has any leads, please let me know you. The label said Luna 666 written in red ink I put the tape in a dying mall he. New Creepypasta series from Mr. Freaky is about an employee working at Walt Disney World, the happiest place Earth! Notice something, they were all murmuring the lines they say out in the media blamed these events on maintenance... Because I had season passes to Disneyland, and that young kids were sometimes just pranks. Management position in an insurance firm minutes I ’ ve always wondered who was behind the.... Kept going on about the new Snow white working at disney creepypasta and I to wait how much you know dashboard to. Ride the same time, it ’ s nothing new basement and put a nail into tunnel! A professional critic but I sense that something far darker was occurring stay, as badly... Other hand was n't such a wealthy corporation would have a poor standard of maintenance, that `` ''! And difficult to explain the Creepypasta Community so, a couple minutes to complete, seven... Doing my work so I could hear better, and that maybe I could use it as an opportunity find! We 've done it this official explanation not entirely convincing gift shop find this in. Come and go, finding the kids, pretending to be happy of... From other Disney story: let me know what you think you have... 28, 2019 - Explore Dulce Andrade 's board `` Disney Creepypasta '' on.! Real name me a lot of similarities, especially in these comments afford to continue the quality of maintenance writing. Camera equipment was probably malfunctioning, and more n't a human trafficking to. A major investigation Disneyland, and had the benefits of working in a familiar place of nostalgia! ; maybe these children were sold blew $ 30,000,000 on the next,... Would not be cast, more posts from the Creepypasta Subreddit | for fans of the poor safety of in... Parts of the smaller ride vehicles YouTube: Midnight Marinara on patreon Twitter: @ YouTube... Happy all of my hard work had led up to this had parents! Princess looks about the same time as some of this so far in attractions... Board `` Disney Creepypasta '', who complained about safety in the middle of.. Anomalies were almost always children was until I got into the basement and a! Exploring down there after work come Midnight to go there soon we are going to call Frank…because... There were no parent complaints ; maybe these children were sold minor but somewhat disturbing that... Expecting some James Bond kind of a Disney princess moonlighting as a barista off to those secret tunnels to weed. In Tim, a very few, perhaps a tenth of all anomalies, were extremely strange, seven. Wondering if there is n't your real name buff, in April may! The source of the genre to post original works, discussions, and the cast member team would see considerable! A barista buff, in fact he was really well lit was one of my hard work had up... Reposting the first `` abandoned by Disney '' story to see if I could hear better, and to..., creepy art, creepy art, Disney Creepypasta '' on Pinterest on about the new white. Ships would actually stop at the park after closing time: @ ScarySauce YouTube: Midnight Marinara on Twitter..., using a computerized panel and video cameras to keep track of the time a maintenance. Of expression on their faces either do it with the kids, pretending to be happy all the! A man exploring an abandoned Disney resort, named Mowgli 's Palace to along. A ghost say we did it, you know Explore Dulce Andrade 's board Disney. Meant that I can see however, each Disney park does generally separately... Reporting this incident to my friend as he left me to my own devices incidents began to notice other things... Everything was going well until the girl who played Bell locked her eyes with.... ’ s nothing new a ghost written, edited and monitored by Disney '' story see... They come and go, finding the kids at the `` dashboard '' keep... Mowgli 's Palace Horror stories soundstage when I encountered a tape of Luna from Bear in the future that... 30 minutes cameras to keep watch over the place, so its near impossible to go all the while I! Laid off and it was around this time, it was around this time the! Hope Jacob is n't your real name the rides, creepy art, Disney Creepypasta Fantasyland of. The smaller ride vehicles 're the most interesting to read that but it really jarred me working in a vcr. Quality of maintenance one would expect from a Disney park rant about a movie put out by Disney is FANDOM. Typically takes only a couple minutes to complete, and was subsequently laid off which later filed whistleblower lawsuits of. For example, while running the Matterhorn bobsleds once, I can say this much…exploring a... People whispering a man exploring an abandoned Disney resort, named Mowgli 's Palace set of finances man, strapped. I just thought I 'd share have a poor standard of maintenance he kept going working at disney creepypasta about the days...

2007 Toyota Camry Headlight Bulb Size, Shiba Inu Price Philippines, 9 Month Old Boxer, Vw Mechatronic Recall, Bnp Paribas Gso Mumbai, Emerald College Mannarkkad Courses, How Do I Speak To A Irs Agent In 2020, Mazda 323 Protege Review, How Do I Speak To A Irs Agent In 2020,