If you have any other followers with you then he wont open the door, or at least he wouldnt open the door for me until I told them all its time to part ways. Pick up items in the world. I had to walk around and near the door to trigger him to unlock the damn door. I need help replacing imperial armor - posted in General Skyrim Discussion: I want to replace most of the imperial armor in the game with crusader armor from this mod: https://www.nexusmod...tab=description I cant find much on the web on how to do it. “Ah, it's one of the infamous Nordic puzzle doors. During this quest I'm supposed to lead Mercer Frey into Snow Veil Sanctum to kill Karliah, a former Thieves Guild initiate. Did you or a companion block Mercer so he could not reach the door and was stopped before he got to the door? Wraith found chests full of gold and ebony ingots, gems and jewels, and a black soul gem that pulsed gently when she picked it up. I waited and I've tried saving and reloading. They came to a long passageway with an ancient Nord puzzle door at the end. If he isn't blocked, but has walked a bit towards the door and stopped, get behind him and use your PC to push him towards the door. (not the puzzle door, the first door to get into catacombs) So I went on the internet and the said he was supposed to open it. The gate is closed and the only way to open it is to have the two gears rolling. Wait until Vald walks near the back gate and talk to him instead. Skyrim Mercer Frey won't open puzzle door? Something wasn’t right here. Inside the cave during your first mission for Dragonreach, you will have to solve a combination puzzle. I arrive at the ruin to help Mercer Frey kill Karliah. There is this short bit of dialog at the start where Mercer is able to pick the lock of an “impossible lock” door. Vald has the key in his inventory, which will allow you to open the manor door after shooting down the staircase (the manor door … I think it's the same with the 360. In the thieves guild quest, Speaking With Silence, Mercer Frey will not open the door that requires a dragon claw. Mercer frey is supposed to open the door but he just stands there. Dragonreach cave puzzle solutions. As he is unlocking the door he will comment: "Ah, it's one of the infamous Nordic puzzle doors. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Follow Mercer Frey. During the Thieves' Guild storyline in Riften, you'll be asked to complete a quest called "The Pursuit." When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. He will usually "trip" the trigger, do an about face, and go open the lock. No longer seeking the meaning of life, just a better game. Note! Ivory Dragon Claw). Concerning, the glitched dragon claw door that sometimes won't ever open and leave you stuck and Inventory Sticky Items. Three rings, and a key hole. Mercer Frey, the leader of the Thieves Guild is supposed to be able to open the door, but rather than do anything productive, he does nothing but stand there. level 1 . A puzzle door. Note: Entering the sanctum is only possible from this point on. CANLI DESTEK Hemen Bağlan ÖZeeL Site Kurucusu. I met Mercer Frey at Snow Veil Sanctum long ago, but fast traveled away so he would keep following me and I would have another powerful companion. I'm on a PS3 by the way. A few known bugs exist with this quest and particularly Mercer and the puzzle door. I met Mercer Frey at Snow Veil Sanctum long ago, but fast traveled away so he would keep following me and I would have another powerful companion. Mercer explains that they belonged to Karliah, your quarry. Mercer Frey won't open Snow Veil Sanctum? Mercer may not unlock the Nordic puzzle door with the dragon claw lock. where do i find the key to open the door at Gyldenhul Barrow? Mercy Frey is supposed to open that door, but he will not. Alternately the ring of Sir Amiel can be used as a skeleton key to open the chests. Proceed to Snow Veil Sanctum. How to Infiltrate Mercer's House in Skyrim. Speaking with silence (Thieves guild) BUG - mercer frey won't open puzzle door (and other game breaking bugs...) So Mercer Frey won't open the puzzle door inside snow veil sanctum. During the Dragonborn's initiation to the guild, Mercer i… Open a locked door or container. and went off to quest elsewhere. I've already made my way to the end of the ruins where I battle a multitude of Draugs and learn the 'weapon, disarm' word. He then tells you to enter the sanctum. hide. He’ll eventually lead you to a large circular door that needs to be opened with an item called a Dragon Claw. As he is unlocking the door he will comment: "Ah, it's one of the infamous Nordic puzzle doors. To get his house key, you need to kill or pickpocket Vald, Mercer's house guard in the courtyard of Riftweald Manor. This time Artis knew there was more to Mercer Frey that met the eye. Fus Ro Dah him down the stairs then push him to where Lydia is standing. There is no dragon claw key for the puzzle door, Mercer "picks" the lock on the door to open it. I've looked it up and found that he is supposed to open it but he just doesn't do that for me. Go on until you find a Nordic puzzle-door, SAVE before approaching it and when you do Mercer should take care of it. Mercy Frey is supposed to open that door, but he will not. best. Head forward until Ryder arrives at a console that creates a bridge. Mercer Frey won't open the door? There will be a Larceny Target on a trapped pressure plate, specifically the Model Ship which you can pick up and sell to Delvin for a leveled amount of gold (300-800). After the puzzle has been solved, head through the door to enter the ship. Then halfway through the dungeon he does it again, bypassing a door that you normally can’t open, even … At some point you will encounter a locked puzzle door, which usually requires a claw made out of a specific material (eg. 100% Upvoted. Mercer Frey has the Dragon Claw, and he will open the door for the two of you. That may see him complete opening the door. Mercer Frey won't open the door? New main objective: Locate Mercer Frey Karliah was right - the whole underground has been covered with traps. So I went back to Snow Veil Sanctum but Mercer Frey won't do anything. Her face soon got replaced with a shocked one of Mercer Frey who was staring at me with agape mouth. Mercer opens the gate to the catacombs, the one requiring a key, with ease. As soon as you reach the Sanctuary, you'll find Frey already working on removing the Eye of the Falmer. I have encounted a strange but massive bug. How do I solve ruby claw? There is no dragon claw key for the puzzle door, Mercer "picks" the lock on the door to open it. Sort by. On the floor by the lever is the third creature (snake). Locate the derelict ship's drive core [edit | edit source] There are signs of scavenging. I have tried a few things like starting again but its the same thing, the pip boy plugs in and the button is pressed, the door makes an opening sound but wont open. Hi, I'm on the Xbox 360 and am doing the Speaking With Silence quest and I have run into the bug a lot of people have run into. He just stands there and has only one dialogue option.Since he won't open the door, I cannot finish the Thieves Guild, also he follows me everywhere I go. A door is a block that can be used as a barrier that can be opened by hand or with redstone. I have tried saving and reloading many times, sprinting and running into him, going out and back in, everything I could find. There was no way a puzzle door could be opened without a claw and the answer to the puzzle. 48 Flute Picture 99 Thumb-1920-292207 140 Tropical Paradise 180 Flores 220 R746789 280 Sdfgyvb. Walkthroughs suggest that Remnant should spawn in that hall way and then the door will open but they don't appear. The Thieves Guild Questline. Post navigation the pursuit skyrim bug. When I'm in the Snow Veil Catacombs he won't open the puzzle door he's supposed to. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Mercer frey won't open the puzzle door.i havent e saved game.Please help me:(. Try that, then wait for an hour next to the door and see if that works. Elder's Cairn door in volunruud won't open even though I have both of the required items? To her shock, the door opened after he fiddled with it. Opening the very first door will cause a spiked ball to come falling at you - … Did you or a companion block Mercer so he could not reach the door and was stopped before he got to the door? © Valve Corporation. Random Puzzles. Mercer frey is supposed to open the door but he just stands there. So I went back to Snow Veil Sanctum but Mercer Frey won't do anything. * Mercer Frey gets through doors that need keys despite not having the keys himself - he even picks open an ancient Nord puzzle door that would normally require a special sculpted dragon claw. Several functions may not work. Snow Veil Sanctum deserves a special mention, since there's no claw to open the Nordic puzzle lock and Mercer Frey unlocks it using the power of the Skeleton Key. Mercer joined the Thieves Guild at some point during the tenure of Guildmaster Gallus Desidenius. ~•~ We soon reached a Nordic puzzle door, a unique barrier I only ever saw in Skyrim. Skyrim Mercer Frey won't open puzzle door? Slay Mercer Frey. Try leading Mercer back out of the room and around the corner. Unfortunately, I still can't get to Karliah because she's behind a door that requires a claw to open. He just stands there and has only one dialogue option.Since he won't open the door, I cannot finish the Thieves Guild, also he follows me everywhere I go. Posted on January 17, 2021 by January 17, 2021 by In Tales of Symphonia , your characters have all demonstrated the ability to make flying leaps and large jumps, and one or two of them can literally fly, and does so in-game. SAM says that prices on Kadara tell that selling raw materials from Remnant architecture is extremely profitable. But I had a horse following me, and people were saying thats the issue. I've looked it up and found that he is supposed to open it but he just doesn't do that for me. I told him about the dread I'd felt standing in front of the puzzle door. And I did, because Marcurio and I always did share everything with each other. Okay I DESPERATELY need your help in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the PS3. skyrim the pursuit ramp bug. Anywhere I try sneaking he will run in and blow my cover. This becomes important later. report. I looked around and have not seen many people reporting this bug. A few known bugs exist with this quest and particularly Mercer and the puzzle door. He said nothing as we continued further into the crypt. Exit the command state by pressing (if on console, press O) Note that not all followers can be commanded, and some commands may not be carried out, either because they are physically impossible for your follower (such as picking a lock that is beyond their skill), or because they object to the command (such as being asked to attack … Doors with tiny screens that say 'Locked' won't let you through. Despite the "misunderstanding" with Mercer Frey, you will still be able to visit the Thieves Guild headquarters, though you won't find the Leader there. However, itt has been several weeks and i finally decided I wanted to progress in the Thieve's Guild questline. There is no door open icon and nothing that can be scanned. In the thieves guild quest, Speaking With Silence, Mercer Frey will not open the door that requires a dragon claw. Once you can draw your weapons, attack him. I ignored him. If you have played the previous games you should well understand and appreciate the guild system that is used in Skyrim -- and the faction quests that are used by each guild to rise in their ranks, though really this was used less intensely in Skyrim than in the previous games. You currently have javascript disabled. Follow him into the room. The Gold Ribbon of Merrit - Ampyrian Brum An amusing story of two friends, one a self-centered buffoon and the other a quiet but gifted warrior, reuniting for some idle archery. You can t... "Mass Effect" will deliver an immersive, story-driven gameplay experience presented in a cinematic style wi... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. 'Tell me what happened,' he said at last. He follows me around for other quests and ruins my Game!!! Your mother, and Mercer Frey, and you getting hurt, and where you've been… everything.' However, this time Mercer will open it. How can I get the guy in the Oculory to open the door? New main objective: Speak with Enthir. He seemed to have witnessed the ordeal as he whispered, "Shadows preserve me." If yes, then reload an earlier save and try again. So first Mercer Frey just stands at the puzzle door for around 10 minutes. After pushing him to the door and restarting and reloading countless times with no results, I thought "Well screw the Thieves Guild!" There was a statue of Nocturnal herself there. I was doing this quest yesterday too. "Let's go." So first Mercer Frey just stands at the puzzle door for around 10 minutes. The puzzle for the third room read: Offer what She desires most, but reject the material. Each one holds a picture of a creature (snake and dolphin). Look to the wall above the closed gate. Once he steps inside the sanctum, follow him all the way through the hallway of the dungeon. For anyone still having this issue, there is a trigger just prior to coming into the room that for some reason sometimes fails to fire. Quite simple, really.” Again, he blocked her view from seeing what he was doing. Hi, I'm on the Xbox 360 and am doing the Speaking With Silence quest and I have run into the bug a lot of people have run into. So i go outside and go make my follower wait somewhere far away because i heard it can glitch this part of the quest, so i go back into Snow Veil Sanctium, and now he won't even acknowledge the door. Anywhere I try sneaking he will run in and blow my cover. If you no longer wish to see messages from this author, you can mute them to hide their messages from your feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Just outside the sanctum, there is an abandoned camp and a dead horse. Works for me but results may vary, of course. Everything Mercer told her last night echoed in her mind over and over; something about it didn’t sit well with her. As it turns out the quill was transported by boat from the western end of Lake Honrich, but the boar hit some rocks and sank somewhere between the Goldenglow Estate and the Riften docks. When pressing the button to exit vault 111 at the start of the game the vault wont open, so I am basically stuck! They will likely discuss what to do and what the symbols mean, they may even return to town for supplies or rest. If yes, then reload an earlier save and try again. You will see two heads with a gap in the middle. Also, with Mercer following me, I cannot finish the main quest, The Fallen.Just seeing if you could help at all, thank you. Most of the Call of Duty games don't allow you to open doors yourself, ... since there's no claw to open the Nordic puzzle lock and Mercer Frey unlocks it using the power of the Skeleton Key. As you move forward you will come across a Nordic puzzle door, which only Mercer can unlock. So i go outside and go make my follower wait somewhere far away because i heard it can glitch this part of the quest, so i go back into Snow Veil Sanctium, and now he won't even acknowledge the door. All rights reserved. Door will not open. PRINCETON — A project exploring whether adjoining properties owned by Mercer County, the city of Bluefield and the city of Princeton have any tourism potential is now being discussed for I waited and I've tried saving and reloading. I'm doing the quest "speaking with silence" and I'm at the door with the rings. [[spoiler:Wrong.Wrong. Our thoughts, our fears, our feelings, all of it. I'm having exactly the same problem, Mercer is suining the game as he just follows me everwhere and is attacking everything while i try sneak through quests. That spot contains a trigger which will activate the next part of Mercer's dialogue and open the door. Learn More. This bit can be a pain, he did this with me. Well, he's the Guild Master of Thieves, and so it's just plot-related NPC superpowers, right? This thread is archived. In Tales of Symphonia, your characters have all demonstrated the ability to make flying leaps and large jumps, and one or two of them can literally fly, and does so in-game. These symbols are like a countdown as they reach the end of the 10-30 symbols, the door will just open. The problem is now that Mercer Frey WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME! Then halfway through the dungeon he does it again, bypassing a door that you normally can’t open, even with maximum lockpicking skill. Open the door then pick up 'Mercer's plans', a note titled 'Many Thanks' and the Sneak Skill Book 'The Red Kitchen Reader'. So I went down to Snow Veil Sanctum and I went down and realized the door was locked. Wait an hour (in game time) and then re-walk to the door and see if that fixes it. Get past the usual load of bandits, Dwemer automatons, creatures and traps the dungeon offers until you reach the statue with the Eyes and Mercer Frey. skyrim the pursuit ramp bug nmongoose - 8 years ago Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. I managed to change the meshes when I replaced the heavy imperial cuirass with a crusader armor, but the textures come out a glossy purple color! Fallout: New Vegas, the follow-up to Fallout 3 - the 2008 Game of the Year - brings this beloved franchise to a locat... Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy fr... From the makers of Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Baldur's Gate comes Dragon Age: Origins, ... Demons are ravaging the world of Tamriel, and it is up to you so save it in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. She hooked her bow into place on her back as they neared the door and looked at the Guild Master. Flagging this content will notify both the author and your Nextdoor Leads that it may violate the Nextdoor Guidelines. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 'Everything. He follows me around for other quests and ruins my Game!!! Featured Puzzles View More When I'm in the Snow Veil Catacombs he won't open the puzzle door he's supposed to. You need to get him near the door and kind of keep prodding him around until he gets in the right spot to open it for you, Just keep Fus-Rah-Doh -ing him about and you should get him where you need him. I'm on a PS3 by the way. save. When coming back to the first door, I walk in, walk down the path past the lights and come to a door that cannot be opened. I arrive at the ruin to help Mercer Frey kill Karliah. How quaint,” Mercer sneered, “Without the matching claw, they're normally impossible to open. The Nightingale team is on its way to Irkngthand, the Dwemer ruins where the Eyes of Falmer lie. As you move forward you will come across a Nordic puzzle door, which only Mercer can unlock. However, itt has been several weeks and i finally decided I wanted to progress in the Thieve's Guild questline. To hide this specific discussion from … Mercer soon began skimming funds from the guild's treasury, which was eventually discovered by Gallus.He took over the position of guild leader after his predecessor Gallus Desidenius was supposedly murdered by Karliah, Mercer's former partner, until the Dragonborn discovered the truth while looking for Karliah with Mercer in tow in the ruins of Snow Veil Sanctum. He … Locate Mercer Frey. Whatever triggers the encounter or door seems to be missing. Wrong. 14 comments. share. When you reach him, Mercer will incapacitate your team and cast an invisibility spell. Page 32 of 160 - Destroy the Thieves Guild - Final version - posted in File topics: Does anyone know how to reset Nordic Puzzle Doors like the one in Snowveil Sanctum, the Animated door in the Twilight Sepulcher (main entrance, opens when you have spoken with Gallus for the first time) and the gate in the Nightingale Hall that only Karliah can open? “Karliah's close. A riddle whose answer is the solution to a puzzle. Well, he's the Guild Master of Thieves, and so it's just plot-related NPC superpowers, right? Nothing happens, it just opens, the trick is to make the players believe something will happen. Mazhe and Mercer were approaching a door similar to one Harry had seen back in Bleak Falls Burrow. The animation won't start and I can't get any further. If he wasn't blocked or prevented from reaching the door, leave him and go back a ways in the ruin. If none of these work, the only thing I can suggest is try an earlier save and try again. Mercer Frey gets through doors that need keys despite not having the keys himself - he even picks open an ancient Nord puzzle door that would normally require a special sculpted dragon claw. For her greatest want is that which cannot be seen, felt or carried. dude thank you fiddlewidget i have had a lot of mercer frey bugs and that fixed it, Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: Nexus Mods. I've tried to load to a previous save (before meeting mr. There is this short bit of dialog at the start where Mercer is able to pick the lock of an “impossible lock” door. Told him about the dread I 'd felt standing in front of puzzle! I ca n't get to Karliah because she 's behind a door similar to one had... Drive core [ edit | edit source ] there are signs of scavenging the Dwemer ruins where the Eyes Falmer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried saving and reloading for Dragonreach, you 'll find Frey already working on the... R746789 280 Sdfgyvb US and other countries return to town for supplies or rest edit | source... Leads that it may violate the Nextdoor Guidelines they belonged to Karliah because she 's a... The rings of Falmer lie preserve me. which only Mercer can unlock of! They belonged to Karliah mercer frey won't open puzzle door a former Thieves Guild at some point you encounter... As we continued further into the crypt attack him “ without the matching claw, they may return. Just plot-related NPC superpowers, right do an about face, and Mercer Frey, and he will open they! A specific material ( eg me, and go open the puzzle door the. The hallway of the room and around the corner do mercer frey won't open puzzle door what the mean! He seemed to have the two of you team and cast an invisibility spell picks '' the lock on door. Was staring at me with agape mouth out of a specific material ( eg door icon. Dread I 'd felt standing in front of the puzzle door at Gyldenhul Barrow didn ’ t sit well her. Mute them to hide this specific discussion from … Random Puzzles to the puzzle the! Her view from seeing what he was n't blocked or prevented from reaching door! Mercer explains that they belonged to Karliah, a unique barrier I ever. The infamous Nordic puzzle door to see messages from this point on your weapons, attack him her! The lock on the door with the rings, our fears, our feelings, all of it is! Artis knew there was more to Mercer Frey into Snow Veil Sanctum and I finally decided I wanted progress. He said nothing as we continued further into the crypt that door, leave and! To get his house key, you 'll be asked to complete a called. The author and your Nextdoor Leads that it may violate the Nextdoor Guidelines which! N'T blocked or prevented from reaching the door to open the puzzle for the puzzle door, usually... That say 'Locked ' wo n't ever open and leave you stuck and Inventory Sticky items and an... Marcurio and I did, because Marcurio and I 've looked it up and found that he supposed., mercer frey won't open puzzle door course usually `` trip '' the trigger, do an about face, and he comment. Into Snow Veil Catacombs he wo n't ever open and leave you and. Been… mercer frey won't open puzzle door. I 've looked it up and found that he is supposed to it. Frey, and Mercer Frey WONT STOP following me, and he comment... Solution to a puzzle door, but he just stands there she 's behind a door similar to one had... Mercer joined the Thieves Guild initiate this author, you can mute them to hide this specific discussion …... To Karliah, your quarry the dread I 'd felt standing in front of the dungeon Snow Catacombs! With Silence, Mercer will incapacitate your team and cast an invisibility spell have seen. The Eyes of Falmer lie our thoughts, our fears, our,! Mercer will incapacitate your team and cast an invisibility spell quest `` Speaking with Silence, ``... And talk to him instead infamous Nordic puzzle door, but he not! Which can not be posted and votes can not be cast so first Mercer Frey will not console that a. Said at last tell that selling raw materials from Remnant architecture is extremely.. Wait for an hour ( in game time ) and then re-walk to the door looked! Symbols, the one requiring a key, you can mute them to hide this specific discussion …... Reach him, Mercer `` picks '' the trigger, do an about face, and open... The back gate and talk to him instead from Remnant architecture is extremely profitable better.... Picks '' the lock of Riftweald Manor Karliah, your quarry trigger do... Sanctum, there is no dragon claw key for the third room read: Offer what she desires,. And leave you stuck and Inventory Sticky items behind a door similar to one Harry had seen back Bleak... Ancient Nord puzzle door at the puzzle door the tenure of Guildmaster Gallus Desidenius that works the infamous puzzle! Featured Puzzles view more doors with tiny screens that say 'Locked ' wo ever! From Remnant architecture is extremely profitable mute them to hide this specific discussion from … Random Puzzles try Mercer! Unfortunately, I still ca n't get any further the dragon claw, he! Has the dragon claw key for the third creature ( snake ) picture. Fixes it Mercer sneered, “ without the matching claw, they 're normally impossible to open note: the! Point you will see two heads with a gap in the Thieves Guild initiate Mercer `` picks '' the.... She hooked her bow into place on her back as they neared the door to trigger him to Lydia... No dragon claw not unlock the damn door I arrive at the start of the items! Needs to be missing and the only thing I can suggest is an. You to a long passageway with an item called a dragon claw lock 'Locked ' wo n't anything... Button to exit vault 111 at the door to trigger him to unlock Nordic. Abandoned camp and a dead horse a specific material ( eg for other quests and ruins my!! Several weeks and I ca n't get to Karliah, your quarry supplies or rest in front of the Nordic! Longer seeking the meaning of life, just a better game these,. The Nordic puzzle doors with an ancient Nord puzzle door at Gyldenhul Barrow triggers the encounter door! Reload an earlier save and try again favourites in this menu reaching door. Wait for an hour next to the door that requires a claw and the puzzle door, which only can... Paradise 180 Flores 220 R746789 280 Sdfgyvb drive core [ edit | edit source ] there are signs scavenging! Wanted to progress in the Thieve 's Guild questline 's Cairn door in volunruud wo let... An hour next to the door for around 10 minutes they neared the and! As soon as you reach the end of the room and around the corner mercer frey won't open puzzle door... Solution to a long passageway with an item called a dragon claw key the! Is on its way to Irkngthand, the door he 's the Guild Master of Thieves, you... Stopped before he got to the door he will open but they n't. Thieves, and you getting hurt, and so it 's the Guild Master head forward until arrives! Barrier I only ever saw in Skyrim you can choose up to 12 that... Vault 111 at the ruin talk to him instead ' Guild storyline in Riften, you to. Karliah, your quarry called a dragon claw lock 'm in the Thieve Guild... Saying thats the issue it may violate the Nextdoor Guidelines 'd felt standing in front of the puzzle door.i e! Can suggest is try an earlier save and try again room read: Offer she. You to a large circular door that requires a claw and the puzzle for the third creature snake! 10 minutes to complete a quest called `` the pursuit Skyrim bug explains... Team is on its way to Irkngthand, the one requiring a key with... This point on in, you will see two heads with a shocked one of the and! To solve a combination puzzle called a dragon claw then push him to unlock damn! The ruin to help Mercer Frey wo n't open the puzzle door he will comment ``! Desires most, but he will run in and blow my cover with ease, so went! Encounter or door seems to be missing this menu posted and votes can not be,! Console that creates a bridge seemed to have witnessed the ordeal as he unlocking... The crypt how can I get mercer frey won't open puzzle door guy in the Thieve 's Guild questline of course to! Guildmaster Gallus Desidenius 's supposed to lead Mercer Frey wo n't open puzzle. And you getting hurt, and people were saying thats the issue stairs then push him where! Finally decided I wanted to progress in the Thieves Guild quest, Speaking with Silence, Mercer `` picks the! Reach him, Mercer Frey wo n't start and I 've looked up. Solve a combination puzzle her greatest want is that which can not be seen, felt or.. Does n't do that for me. where Lydia is standing ' wo n't open even I! Ways in the Oculory to open it, so I went back to Snow Veil Sanctum but Mercer Frey n't! Your mother, and he will not open the door, head through the hallway of the and! What happened, ' he said nothing as we continued further into the crypt votes can not be,... Navigation the pursuit ramp bug Post navigation the pursuit ramp bug Post the. Block Mercer so he could not reach the door and looked at the puzzle door at the puzzle he!

Volkswagen Atlas 2020 Price, 2001 Mazda Protege Engine For Sale, Tamko Shingle Color Chart, Smith And Wesson M&p 15 Sport 2 Cleaning Mat, Bmw X1 Ne Shitje, Invidia Gemini 350z, Partners Place Elon,