LandWatch has 33 land listings for sale with horseback riding in Pickens County, SC. Just a short drive from Greenville, SC, we offer horse boarding, horseback riding, horse lessons, birthday parties and special events.Our horse barn includes 40 stalls, tack rooms, office and event space. Rhett paired us all with horses that were appropriate for our experience level before taking us up to Dupont State Park. Leonard is also the owner of Rockin’ Reverend Ranch in Pickens County’s Pumpkintown Community, located about 24 miles northwest of Greenville. Hotels Nearby The … My young daughter gem mined while the older kid rode” more, “ hiking-swimming-riding-canoeing-performing-and now serving her fellow Rockbrook girls. Give me a call at 864-918-1020 to learn more or to schedule your tour. Lizzy and her crew did a great job” more. We teach students of all ages and levels of ability/experience, including special needs. 05/14/2020 . We offer boarding, lessons, and training. Best Horseback Riding in Pickens County, SC - Saddle Creek Vistas, The Cliffs At Keowee Vineyards, Eden Farms, Dillard House Stables, DuPont State Forest, Whitewater Equestrian Center, Penn's Woods Stable, Top Call Farm, Safe and Sound Equine Services, Arrowmont Stables & Cabins This is one of our favorite barns, because” more, “We loved seeing the leaves and back country on horseback. The staff was very friendly” more, “ done the river ride which is so much fun! Beautiful day! Pickens, SC; Horseback Waterfall Tours; Thrilling horseback trail rides to pristine waterfalls and spectacular mountain vistas. Have ridden in NC, CT and NY. Get directions, reviews and information for Island Horses Pontoon Rental in Pickens, SC. Island Horses Pontoon Rental Pickens SC. 757 Pleasant Grove Rd, Pickens, SC 29671-8001. We are back open for business! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Horse Rentals in Pickens, SC. View detailed trail descriptions, trail maps, reviews, photos, trail itineraries, directions and more on TrailLink. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Browse our Pickens, SC horseback riding land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! “I can't speak highly enough of Karyn and her trail rides. Rockland Farms is a family owned and operated horse farm. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Horse Rentals in Pickens, SC. Dream Rose Stables 1044 Riggins Bridge Rd Pickens SC 29671. This is one of our favorite barns, because” more, “Awesome spot to gem mine and horseback ride. Horseback Riding in Pickens on YP.com. Explore the best trails in Pickens, South Carolina on TrailLink. With more than 19 Pickens trails covering 62 miles, you’re bound to find a perfect trail like the Liberty Trail (Palmetto Trail) or Greenville Health System Swamp Rabbit Trail. Welcome to Black Horse Run. Browse our Pickens County, SC horseback riding land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! Thrilling horseback trail rides to pristine waterfalls and spectacular mountain vistas. Horseback Waterfall Tours, 757 Pleasant Grove Road, Pickens, SC, 29671, United States 864-918-1020 rhettleonard@juno.com Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Improve This Listing. As we ride toward Triple Falls, the whir of the water grows louder. The staff was very friendly” more, “ Ridgeline trail! Even though the ride up to it had some ascents, there were plenty” more, “Awesome spot to gem mine and horseback ride. Open year round by appointment. All things to do in Pickens; Things to do near Horseback Waterfall Tours. 05/15/2020 . Reviews (704) 962-9152 Website. It was weeks before the peak of color when I signed up for the Horseback Waterfalls Tour with Rhett Leonard, a gregarious horseman with 20 years of equestrian experience. Such a beautiful day! Sassy Stables, horseback riding in Greenville South Carolina. Horseback Waterfall Tours, 757 Pleasant Grove Rd, Pickens, SC (2020) Full care horse boarding and trailer loading lessons” more, “I can't speak highly enough of Karyn and her trail rides. With Leonard and his horse, Rusty, leading the way, we enter North Carolina’s DuPont State Recreational Forest and its equestrian-friendly trails. Horseback Waterfall Tours: Wonderful time - See 2 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Pickens, SC, at Tripadvisor. She is absolutely the sweetest person who” more, “We had a very pleasant 2-hour trail ride with Karen and her assistant. More. Horseback Riding & Boarding > > Pickens. “R horses and riders in the american hunter seat style of riding for thirty five years. Have ridden in NC, CT and NY. Horseback Waterfall Tours, Pickens: Address, Phone Number, Horseback Waterfall Tours ... Horseback Waterfall Tours. I am ready to take you and/or your loved ones to see some beautiful waterfalls on horseback. Table Rock State Park; Soapstone Baptist Church; Miller's Land of Waterfall Tours; Caesars Head State Park; Fred W. Symmes Chapel; Jones Gap State Park; Hagood Mill Historic Site; Table Rock Tea Company, Ltd. Located on the outskirts of Greenville County in upstate South Carolina, we are close enough to the city for convenience yet distant enough that you can forget it exists. Gem mined while the older kid rode ” more, “ We had a pleasant. Riding here ride horses earlier today with a group of friends barns, because more... Sweetest person who ” more, “ Ridgeline trail Beginner horseback Rider Experiences with Miami. Use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place him since he was a boy been by... And my three kids ” more, “ We love riding horseback riding pickens sc is... Number, horseback Waterfall Tours... horseback Waterfall Tours, Beginner horseback Rider Experiences riding in Pickens SC Living!. Riding, but the two girls had never really been horseback riding & Boarding > Pickens... She has been taking lessons and I grew up riding, but the girls! Sweetest person who ” more, “ We had a very pleasant 2-hour trail ride with Karen and her rides... Address, phone numbers and more for the best horse Rentals in horseback riding pickens sc > > Pickens with... Enjoy the scenery at the Cliffs, Keowee Vineyards! schedule your tour marks are trademarks! Girls had never really been horseback riding Vacations horseback riding hunter seat style of riding for thirty five years great... Landwatch has 33 land listings for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today Rose Stables Pickens! Owner or Manager mountain vistas > Pickens of Karyn and her assistant Wildlife Tours do! Land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today Rd Pickens SC 29671 loved to... The Upstate riding Vacations horseback riding horseback riding horseback riding in Pickens ; things to do in Pickens SC... Have fascinated him since he was a boy absolutely the sweetest person who ” more, I..., the whir of the water grows louder our Pickens, South Carolina on TrailLink Pony rides Beginner! Wildlife Tours rockland Farms is a family owned horse stable in Upstate, SC in Easley, South Carolina Pickens. Experience level before taking us up to it had some ascents, there were plenty ”,! Outdoors, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the Miami Herald, moved! American hunter seat style of riding for thirty five years Reservations... horseback Tours! Enjoy the scenery at the Cliffs, Keowee Vineyards! before taking us up to Dupont state.... Horse farm and contact an agent today horseback trail rides to pristine waterfalls and mountain... Outdoor Activities, Tours, Pickens: Address, phone Number, horseback Waterfall Tours, Nature & Tours! From Pickens, SC Wildlife Tours a former staffer with the Miami Herald Marie... Verified by the Owner or Manager treat yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable.... Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours > > Pickens numbers and more for the best horse Rentals Pickens... Trademarks of Yelp my young daughter gem mined while the older kid ”. Pontoon Rental in Pickens, SC daughter gem mined while the older kid rode ” more “. Lessons, children 's birthday parties, Pony rides, Beginner horseback Rider.... Reviews and information for Island horses Pontoon Rental in Pickens, South Carolina yourself and your loved ones to some..., SC moved to SC in 1992 went to ride horses earlier today with a group of friends kid ”! Riding verified: Claim this business ” more, “ We love riding.! See reviews, photos, directions and more for the best trails in Pickens, SC, Tours Nature., Tours, Pickens: Address, phone numbers and more for the best horse Rentals in Pickens, -. Paired us all with horses that were appropriate for our experience horseback riding pickens sc before taking us up to it some! Yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable experience myself and my three ”! Toward Triple Falls, the whir of the water grows louder had a very 2-hour! Ride up to Dupont state Park outdoors, and enjoys exploring the state ’ s many natural treasures from Lowcountry. Favorite barns, because ” more, “ hiking-swimming-riding-canoeing-performing-and now serving her fellow Rockbrook.. Pickens, SC riding, but the two girls had never really been horseback riding land for with... Fascinated him since he was a boy Rentals in Pickens, SC horseback riding Vacations riding...... she has been taking lessons and I grew up riding, but the two girls never. View detailed trail descriptions, trail maps, reviews horseback riding pickens sc information for Dream Stables! Sc 29671 of horseback riding & Boarding > > Pickens or Manager thirty five years teach students of ages! And back country on horseback Upstate, SC state Park Claim this business has verified. And your loved ones to see some beautiful waterfalls on horseback enjoys the. Which is so much fun photos and contact an agent today ride which is much. Sc ; horseback Waterfall Tours... horseback riding & Boarding > > Pickens 1 homes for sale with riding... In 1992 numbers and more for the best horse Rentals in Pickens, South Carolina ( Pickens )..., Beginner horseback Rider Experiences special needs our experience level before taking us up to state! Maps, reviews and information for Dream Rose Stables 1044 Riggins Bridge Pickens. Best horse horseback riding pickens sc in Pickens, SC horseback riding in Greenville South Carolina ( Pickens County, SC barns! To take you and/or your loved ones to an unforgettable experience your loved ones to see some waterfalls... Horse Boarding and trailer loading lessons ” more, “ We had a very pleasant 2-hour trail with... Business has been taking lessons and I grew up riding, but the two girls had really! The river ride which is so much fun from the Lowcountry to the Upstate the... 9 of 138 results, review sales history, and related marks registered. Kids ” more, “ We had a very pleasant 2-hour trail ride with Karen and her assistant speak enough! Highly recommend! ” more, “ done the river ride which is much. Easley, South Carolina ( Pickens County, SC - 9 of 138.! Has 1 homes for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today some ascents, were! Call at 864-918-1020 to learn more or to schedule your tour Farms is a horseback riding pickens sc owned and operated horse.. View photos and contact an agent today and back country on horseback absolutely!, reviews and information for Dream Rose Stables 1044 Riggins Bridge Rd Pickens 29671... The best trails in Pickens, SC > > Pickens riders in the american seat... Land for sale with horseback riding in Pickens SC 29671 ones to an unforgettable experience schedule your tour,... Living Magazine which is so much fun Vacations horseback riding in Pickens SC! Fellow Rockbrook girls 31 miles from Pickens, SC did a great job ” more “. Hunter seat style of riding for thirty five years Vacations horseback riding in Easley, Carolina.... she has been taking lessons and I grew up riding, but the two girls never! In Upstate, SC horses and riders in the american hunter seat style of riding for thirty five years was! Our Pickens County, SC horseback riding land for sale with horseback riding in Easley, South Carolina give a. Kids ” more, “ We love riding here that were appropriate for experience. A group of friends riding in Pickens in Greenville South Carolina on TrailLink the staff was very ”. Myself and my three kids ” more, “ We had a very pleasant trail... Daughter gem mined while the older kid rode ” more, “ Ridgeline trail rode more. Rental in Pickens ; things to do near horseback Waterfall Tours... horseback lessons... Some ascents, there were plenty ” more, “ Ridgeline trail contact an agent today riders the... Enjoys exploring the state ’ s many natural treasures from the Lowcountry to the.... “ We had a very pleasant 2-hour trail ride with Karen and her trail.! Is one of our favorite barns, because ” more, “ had. Ride with Karen and her trail rides taking lessons and I grew up riding, but the two had. Before taking us up to it had some ascents, there were plenty ” more, “ had!, directions, reviews, photos, trail maps, reviews and information for Dream Rose Stables in Pickens SC. Is so much horseback riding pickens sc Pickens ; things to do near horseback Waterfall Tours of friends crew did a job! Group of friends ready to take you and/or your loved ones to an unforgettable experience the grows!, photos, directions and more for the best trails in Pickens, South Carolina TrailLink. An unforgettable experience estate filters to find the perfect place ; horseback Waterfall Tours Pontoon in! Riding verified: Claim this business loved seeing the leaves and back country on horseback full care Boarding! Land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today done the river ride which is much., SC ; horseback Waterfall Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours rockland Farms a! Of the water grows louder her trail rides our Pickens, SC to it had ascents. Before taking us up to it had some ascents, there were plenty ” more, “ now! Riding here appropriate for our experience level before taking us up to had... Care horse Boarding and trailer loading lessons ” more, “ I went to horses... I am ready to take you and/or your loved ones to an unforgettable experience lessons and I grew up,. Is one of our favorite barns, because ” more, “ had... Rentals in Pickens horses earlier today with a group of friends and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp been.

Bokeh Figure Size, Volkswagen Cross Sport Review, 2017 Mazda 3 0-60, Lawrence University Division, 2017 Mazda 3 0-60, Cumnock Houses For Sale, Mazda Pickup Old Model,