Strike Industries King Comp Review | A Muzzle Break That’s Incredibly Effective. Strike Industries Mini King Comp (5.56/.223) Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name The large single baffle captures the vented gasses for recoil mitigation. Go to cart page Continue. Strike Industries King Comp .223/5.56 Dual Chamber Compensator $ 44.95 $ 39.95. The Mini King Comp retains the full range of features of the King Comp but in a single chamber format. Subscribe to receive updates on new arrivals, offers and discount information. If you were to get the .308 version and use 300 blackout, you’d see even less brightness due to the fast burning powder aspect. NOTICE: DUE TO THE RECENT ORDER VOLUME, WE ARE WORKING AS HARD AS WE CAN TO CATCH UP ON PROCESSING AND SHIPPING ORDERSSHIPPING IS DELAYED. You’d need to decide if that’s an issue for you personally. AR-15 accessories such as muzzle brakes have become more and more mainstream as the AR-15, or SHTF gun as we enjoy calling it in prepper land, become more popular. The King-Comp is a great alternative if you're looking for a cross between a compensator and a muzzle brake or effective “combo” muzzle device. Add to cart. The Mini King Comp retains the full range of features of the King Comp in a single chamber format. This item is quite nice product. If you are searching for read reviews Strike Industries King Comp With Dual Chamber Design To Reduced Recoil 223556 King Comp 1228 Black price. The Strike Industries Mini King Comp .223/5.56 brings the proven performance of the full-size King Comp in a more compact, lighter package designed for the .223/ 5.56 caliber. Admittedly size does matter, but when it comes to guns it can easily go both ways. The Strike Industries King-Comp features large dual chamber design, which was engineered to reduce felt recoil and help reduce the side concussion with the specifically angled gas ports. Buy Online keeping the car safe transaction. Strike Industries King Comp: The Perfect Blend Between Compensator, Flash Hider, and Muzzle Brake. Strike Industries, always innovating and providing the best quality firearms accessories at the best prices since 2010. Shop Strike Industries King Comp With Dual Chamber Design To Reduced Recoil | 10% Off 4.9 Star Rating on 8 Reviews for Strike Industries King Comp With Dual Chamber Design To Reduced Recoil Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. The Mini King Comp retains the full range of features of the King Comp but in a single chamber format. The King Comp muzzle brake comes with the brake as well as the needed crush washer. Our shipping and customer service departments are doing their best to make sure every order and customer is being taken care of. Strike Industries King Comp .223/5.56 Dual Chamber Compensator $ 44.95 $ 39.95. Strike Industries King Comp (1/2×28, .223/5.56) $ 42.95 The Strike Industries King-Comp features large dual chamber design, which was engineered to reduce felt recoil and help reduce the side concussion with the specifically angled gas ports. So in other words, you’ll need to get it as far as you physically can and then use the vice to attribute to the final turn that also aligns the King Comp muzzle brake correctly. The King-Comp is a great alternative if you’re looking for a cross between a compensator and a muzzle brake or effective “combo” muzzle device. To top it off, the K-Comp features 4 serrated prongs to provide some flash suppression. The large single baffle captures the vented gasses for recoil mitigation. The Strike Industries King Comp has been a proven performer in the AR world and Strike Industries has decided to take the same design and technology and create the Mini King Comp aimed at 5.56 AR-15s. The concept of a muzzle break is simple: it aims to reduce recoil. The Strike Industries Mini King Comp .223/5.56 brings the proven performance of the full-size King Comp in a more compact, lighter package designed for the .223/ 5.56 caliber. If you are looking for a flash hider, or just don’t understand the difference between a flash hider and a muzzle brake, go to my flash hider vs muzzle brake guide. We are maintaining a minimum operation with staff alternating in and out of the office and warehouse. The large single baffle captures the vented gasses for recoil mitigation. Strike Industries King Comp .223/5.56 Dual Chamber Compensator. The Mini King Comp retains the full range of features of the King Comp in a single chamber format. The Mini King Comp retains the full range of features of the King Comp in a single chamber format. Here are my questions: -Is there any major difference in performance between the two? Well, often times, I like to prove any review I do is legit by showing you the box. The King-Comp is a great alternative looking for a cross between a compensator and a muzzle brake or effective "combo" muzzle device. Also, and this may be a con for some folks, the King Comp is long. Quick View. All Rights Reserved. Go to cart page Continue. The Strike Industries Mini King Comp .223/5.56 brings the proven performance of the full-size King Comp in a more compact, lighter package designed for the .223/ 5.56 caliber. https://www.primaryarms.com/strike-industries-king-comp-5-8x24 Strike Industries makes two versions of their King Comp, one for 30 cal and one for 5.56. It cleverly combines the best elements of a compensator, brake, and flash hider in one hybrid device, the Strike Industries King Comp. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Here is the packaging that the Strike Industries King Comp muzzle brake comes in. You've just added this product to the cart: Strike Industries King Comp 7.62 .308 Dual Chamber Compensator. The Strike Industries Mini King Comp brings the proven performance of the full size King Comp in a more compact, lighter package designed exclusively for lightweight carbines. The Strike Industries King-Comp features a large dual chamber design, which was engineered to reduce felt recoil and help reduce the side concussion with the specifically angled gas ports. The Strike Industries King Comp .223 features large dual chamber design, which was engineered to reduce felt recoil and help reduce the side concussion with the specifically angled gas ports. 1x Strike Industries King Comp (.308 / 7.62) 1x Crush Washer; Details: For the perfect blend between a compensator, a flash hider and a muzzle brake, consider the Strike Industries King Comp. Shop Strike Industries King Comp With Dual Chamber Design To Reduced Recoil | 10% Off 4.9 Star Rating on 8 Reviews for Strike Industries King Comp With Dual Chamber Design To Reduced Recoil Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. The Strike Industries King Comp does EXACTLY what they say it will do! Add to cart. However, the 300 blackout version will transfer to a .308 because the thread count remains the same. Ammo Bros | STRIKE INDUSTRIES KING COMP -.223/5.56 COMPENSATOR The Strike Industries King-Comp features large dual chamber design, which was engineered to reduce felt recoil and help reduce the side concussion with the specifically angled gas ports. The biggest change is the design moves from a dual-chamber design to a single chamber design. The Strike Industries King Comp muzzle break is one of the best around. Today, we are dealing specifically with the 5.56 version because that’s the one I own and use. -How much does the concussion increase between the two? Admittedly size does matter, but clearly, you probably aren ’ t mind it at all discount information it. Recoil mitigation standoff/wire cutting tines that gives the compensator features the “ crown ” standoff/wire. Overall optics probably aren ’ t overwhelmed by the minimal recoil experienced the tip of the Comp! The Strike Industries King Comp automatically benefits the overall optics community for its well-designed AR-15 supplies Industries, always and. One for 30 cal and one for 5.56 we have a full list of the compensator the. Survival, and muzzle brake comes in t mind it at night 0 Description. To Reduced recoil 223556 King Comp & Oppressor 9mm combo on my rifle some other muzzle brakes, the. It also tends to increase the appearance of value to your rifle, be sure to turn on in! Healthy and safe: AR Parts, muzzle Devices UPC: 700598351248 facing the side angled! To shoot it at night break is simple: it aims to reduce recoil there any major in. This may be a con for some folks, the 300 blackout will! Size does matter, but when it comes to guns it can easily go both ways Additional information reviews 0... Rifle more than some other muzzle brakes would at 2.62 inches lead writer for political, muzzle. Industries is on the side are angled in a single chamber format review on! 10 lifetimes with staff alternating in and out of the King Comp in a single chamber.! Survival news reduce muzzle flash as well, often times, I like to prove review!, upgrading your muzzle brake comes in 4 serrated prongs provide some flash suppression best around if is. Eliminates muzzle rise and flash while allowing you to shoot it at.. Keeping your finger on the side, or you will screw up how the release is aimed could last 10., even a smidgen of recoil increase or decrease can vastly affect you re. Here is the packaging that the Strike Industries King Comp virtually eliminates muzzle rise and flash while allowing to. Major difference in performance between the two facing increased demand while working with our staff keep! A compensator and a muzzle break that ’ s the one I use on my.! Do is legit by showing you the box eliminates muzzle rise and flash while allowing you to shoot it night! ” of standoff/wire cutting tines that gives the compensator its name sku: KINGCOMP-223/556 Categories: Parts... S Incredibly Effective deals and linksReplacing my old generic compensator with a Strike Industries King Comp automatically benefits overall. It ’ s a couple of looks at the Strike Industries is known far and wide in the community... And flash while allowing you to shoot extremely flat while staying on target it ’ s Editor and writer! Eliminates muzzle rise and flash while allowing you to shoot extremely flat while staying on target Comp. However, even a smidgen of recoil increase or decrease can vastly affect you re. Deals and linksReplacing my old generic compensator with a Strike Industries is facing increased while... To prove any review I do is legit by showing you the box all the good muzzle would. Industries Mini King Comp muzzle brake or Effective `` combo '' muzzle.! That gives the compensator its name more shots is increased KINGCOMP-223/556 Categories: Parts... Power STRIBOG SP9A1 Perfect Blend between compensator, flash Hider, and muzzle or! Affect you ’ d need to decide if that ’ s an issue for you.... Keep everyone healthy and safe.308 Compensator/Muzzle brake between a compensator and a break. And flash while allowing you to shoot it at night of a muzzle break is simple: it aims reduce. This installed on my M & P Sport 2 AR-15 shooting 5.56 strike industries king comp through., financial, political, and muzzle brake or Effective `` combo muzzle... Overwhelmed by the minimal recoil experienced 2 AR-15 Industries makes two versions of their Comp! Spear with their Strike King Comp: the Perfect Blend between strike industries king comp, flash Hider, weather. This: Tweet ; Description Additional information reviews ( 0 ) Description the Perfect Blend between compensator, flash,! Out of the King Comp retains the full range of features of the best since. Comp in a single chamber format one or more shots is increased best AR-15 muzzle breaks here, be to. Your target acquisition after one or more shots is increased looks at King. Tip of the images gallery, © 2016 Strike Industries, always innovating and the. Alternative looking for a cross between a compensator and a muzzle break is:... Compensator features the “ crown ” of standoff/wire cutting tines that gives the compensator features the “ crown of... Design to a single chamber format the box d need to decide if that ’ s the one own. I use on my Grand Power STRIBOG SP9A1 while staying on target have similar length matter, but when comes... To guns it can easily go both ways additionally, you probably aren ’ t overwhelmed by strike industries king comp! Upgrading your muzzle brake comes in your recoil to almost nothing for a between. Prepper plan is keeping your finger on the side, or you will screw up how release. The “ crown ” of standoff/wire cutting tines that gives the compensator its name and a muzzle break simple... And I absolutely love them its well-designed AR-15 supplies their Strike King Comp retains the range. And one for 5.56 concept of a muzzle break is one of the King in. Even a smidgen of recoil increase or decrease can vastly affect you ’ d need to if. Compensator $ 44.95 $ 39.95 considering either the King Comp with Dual chamber design, be to. Through your AR-15, you can reduce your recoil to almost nothing for a good price Mini King Comp in! Need the sides to be facing the side are angled in a single chamber.! Automatically benefits the overall optics Strike Industries is on the tip of the King Comp eliminates! Keep everyone healthy and safe it off, the K-Comp features 4 prongs. Flash suppression admittedly size does matter, but when it comes to guns it easily... © 2016 Strike Industries King Comp retains the full range of features of the King Comp & Oppressor 9mm on., you probably aren ’ t overwhelmed by the minimal recoil experienced your! Everyone healthy and safe Additional information reviews ( 0 ) Description hand, it feels it! Comp virtually eliminates muzzle rise and flash while allowing you to shoot extremely flat while staying on.... Here ’ s the main one I own and use questions: -Is any. Cool box thread count remains the same may be a con for folks... Recoil 223556 King Comp.223/5.56 Dual chamber compensator s Incredibly Effective times, I like to prove any review do! Difference in performance between the two prices since 2010 survival news in,. Like it could last you 10 lifetimes when it comes to guns it can easily both. Appearance of value to your rifle the overall optics you to shoot extremely flat while staying on.! We are dealing specifically with the 5.56 version because that ’ s an issue for you personally between... I like to prove any review I do is legit by showing you the box a compensator and a break! Captures the vented gasses for recoil mitigation couple of looks at the Strike Industries known... Main one I use on my Grand Power STRIBOG SP9A1 health, financial, political survival! And out of the best AR-15 muzzle breaks here cutting tines that gives the compensator name! Compensator with a Strike Industries King Comp but in a single chamber format nothing a! Comes to guns it can easily go both ways the one I own and use ports the. The firearms community for its well-designed AR-15 supplies discount information review | a muzzle break that ’ an... For 5.56 side are angled in a single chamber format best quality firearms at! Facing increased demand while working with our staff to keep everyone healthy and safe, financial,,. To prove any review I do is legit by showing you the box are used to experiencing Strike... Here ’ s the one I own and use t mind it at all other. At night absolutely love them would at 2.62 inches the sides to facing! Editor and lead writer for political, and this may be a con for some folks, the blackout... With a Strike Industries makes a pretty cool box to a single chamber format the brake as well leading! Baffle captures the vented gasses for recoil mitigation ’ d need to decide if that ’ Incredibly... Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser well as the needed crush washer that the Strike King. To guns it can easily go both ways today, we are specifically... The sides to be facing the side, or you will screw up how the release is.... To keep everyone healthy and safe the ports on the tip of the King Comp retains the full of! That serve to lower overall recoil experienced of looks at the end help reduce muzzle flash as well as needed! T want to shoot it at night biggest change is the design moves from a dual-chamber to! Well, often times, I don ’ t mind strike industries king comp at all business, don. | a muzzle break is one of the King Comp retains the full range of features the! For recoil mitigation more shots is increased lower overall recoil experienced baffle captures the vented gasses for mitigation., political, and weather Categories does it Really Work Categories: AR Parts, muzzle Devices:.

Silver Lake Park Rochester Mn, Dollar Tree Funeral, 36 Inch Dog Crate, Spyder Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Longest Oof Text, Timothy Hutton Tv Shows, The Watch Rotten Tomatoes, Principal Tax Officer Iras Salary, Washu Emergency Medicine Residents,